[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, I should be sleeping in, but I’m here posting at 5:30 am because cheese and fucking rice, this cage is tight!! Wow!! This might be “real” chastity. I might actually want out of this thing in a day or two. Hell, I might beg to be let out in three or four days.

Too early to know anything for sure, but if that’s what the nocturnals are going to be like ... I don’t know. I mean ... I can take it, but, wow ... and what is sex going to be like? Or even just intense cuddling?

Wow.
4 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yeah, she’s had a cold for days. No attention for me at all. Barely even hugs and kisses; it’s been kind of brutal. She’s recovering, but with work and other commitments, she’s still exhausted. I’m a little worried because I know we’re getting to the end of this run, and I hate it when there’s a long dry spell, followed by an ending. All the build up is worn out of me.

This smaller cage is intense. Even with zero attention from her, it’s just tight all the time. I can’t imagine what this would be like with consistent attention. I was hoping to find out, hoping that when she recovered, she might interact with the smaller cage for a few days and an orgasm before she let me out, but I don’t think that’s what she has in mind.

I’m going to attempt to derail her on that. We’ve used the strap on harness a couple of times in the past, and she seemed to enjoy it. I have a new Vixskin Dildo arriving tomorrow, after reading a couple of rave reviews on these forums, so I’m going to ask for an early birthday present of trying that out. She’s out for the evening tonight. It’ll probably be this weekend when I bring that up.

I’m almost scared to go through with it in this smaller cage, and then presumably be left in this smaller cage. That might be very intense.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She had a really bad day yesterday, and she was in bed early and out. She’s out of town for the weekend, returning Sunday afternoon. As it’ll be a weekend with nothing but children for me, she unlocked my access to the key before she left for work today. It’ll be open tonight when I get home. I was instructed, after the kids are in bed tonight, to give myself five edges.

I’m to be locked back up Sunday morning before she returns. She mentioned a couple of times how helpful I’ve been through her hard week. I made two comments. 1) covering the chores was the easy part; waiting for my Goddess to return was the hard part. 2) if she wants to reward me for my “good behavior”, please remember that my “reward” system is, to her, counter intuitive. I’m pretty sure she got the point.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Deep dive chastity analysis to follow; nothing sexy here, move along...

Just short of seven straight days in the smaller JailBird. 1/8th of an inch is worlds of difference. Nocturnal erections were brutal every night, three times a night, 2, 3, and 4 am. I had to get up and stand beside the bed for a couple of minutes each time. She touched it a few times, and it was always easily twice as intense as my original JailBird. Random erections during the day, or when my thoughts would wander to something sexy, were also twice as intense.

But when I took it off ... damage. The change in the base ring diameter accomplished exactly what I wanted in terms of preventing slippage when I was very soft, but it’s left a significant mark. I can’t decide if it’s a deal breaker for the smaller cage, or a situation where I just need to toughen up that skin and get it used to the constant contact and pressure. It’s only taken a couple of hours for most of the marked skin to return to closer to normal, but there are a couple of hot spots that are staying ugly. The shaft and head of my penis faired just fine; the issue seems limited to the base ring.

I had thought I might take it off briefly to check, and then put it back on. Tomorrow daytime is really the only time that wearing it would be ... inappropriate? no ... inconvenient. Now I’m thinking the break to Sunday morning to let that skin heal as much as it can, and let me assess what the damage really is will be useful.

My original JailBird is so comfortable that I could probably wear it forever, and not really mind. That’s not what I want from my chastity experience, so I really want the smaller new JailBird to work. The experience this week was perfect, and with more interaction from my wife, I’m almost positive that it would be the kind of real frustration that I’m seeking. I really want to want out. I really want to be desperate to be let out. I just don’t want that to be because my dick is going to fall off.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, she didn’t quite get the idea. Instead, she let me orgasm this morning, and called this run to an end.

Hopefully, I’ll be back. No telling when...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

A couple of months ago, my wife mentioned that she had fully intended to start our process back up fairly quickly after the last time ended, but when the Covid 19 situation hit us, things around our house changed pretty significantly. Our kids' school closed for the rest of the year, and I was home educating them. Then I was furloughed for a while (I'm re-hired), and we both fell into a low sexual energy time. We were going two weeks at a time without connecting, and even then, it was weird. I was not horny. She was not horny.

Our marriage and relationship is solid. We were still connecting, just without the sexual tension.

Things have settled down now into a new routine. The last couple or so months have seen us both back to our normal pace.

I will be proposing a resumption of our activities soon. I'm definitely feeling a desire in that direction again. I hope she's open to it soon.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday, I wore the cage to remind myself not to masturbate. I'm not under her control at this time, but I wanted to start building a little tension in myself. For the last few months, I've been masturbating almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day (pretty good for 46 ;) ). The cage went on after she left, and came off before she got home, and I didn't tell her about it last night. It was, at the time, just for me. Another purpose was kind of testing the waters of the work from home for me and distance learning with the kids and how I could manage all of that with the cage.

This morning, when I heard her snoozing her alarm, I came back to bed and cuddled up with her. I hadn't brought up denial or caging yet at all, and I wasn't sure I was going to. At first it was just cuddling, but then she turned, took a firm grip and started teasing me a bit.

After a few minutes, she indicated she needed to get up and get ready. "But," she added, "I'll play with you again very soon. Don't masturbate today."

I asked about our "game" and how she might be feeling about it. We had a brief interchange about how our situation had definitely come back around, and we both felt like it might work again. Then I confessed to having worn the cage yesterday, explaining the why, and she didn't really have a comment about it.

So that's where we're at. She's thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. We'll see what happens.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, she was very tired, and she confirmed she was on board, but “can we wait to start until this weekend?” Of course. I only brought it up asking what she thought, and wasn’t saying we had to or setting any time frame.

This morning, 4AM, our daughter had gotten up to go to the bathroom, and found a spider in her room. She came into our room to ask someone to get it. I didn’t even know until my wife came back in to our bedroom. As she was getting back into bed, I reached out and touched her, and then she slid over and started cuddling .... and then touching me.

I was awake pretty quick. Her fingers felt amazing, and after a bit, I went down on her, gently and slowly, teasing her a bit. She was very horny, and it wasn’t long before she said, “I’m going to cum; you need to fuck me now if you want to at all...”

I rolled on top of her and slowly slid in. I wasn’t sure where we stood. Was this going to be one last orgasm? Was I allowed to orgasm? Should I even ask? And if I shouldn’t ask, is that because I should orgasm or shouldn’t?

On the third stroke, she pulled my head down tight to hers, and whispered, “.. and don’t cum.”

She was already on fire and it did not take long before she was having an orgasm around my cock. It was awesome. Definitely not deep into denial awesome, but it feels really nice to be denied and controlled again. Hope this can last a good long time.
7 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

cuyahoga wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:49 am On the third stroke, she pulled my head down tight to hers, and whispered, “.. and don’t cum.”
Wow. Hot. Things felt a little confined in my cage as I read that!
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Playtime last night...

She started with a firm grip, no lube, stroking me as we cuddled, in a position where I couldn’t reach her sensitive parts, so for quite a while it was all about me. Steady but slow pace that kept me squirming with the pleasure, but nowhere close to an orgasm. She always has fun with that, and I think my one leg trapped between hers, shaking, gets her started a bit.

Eventually, she rolled away, and let me start playing with her with my fingers. It was only a few minutes before I moved to escalate things by going down on her, but she stopped me. As I continued with just my fingers, she pulled away a couple of times.

“Am I doing it wrong,” I asked.

“No,” she replied, “you’re doing it too right...”

I love it when she teases herself and tries to slow things down. It’s kind of rare for her. I took the cue, though, relaxed, and slowed down my attentions. It’s ironic, as that almost always has the effect of speeding things up for her. If I slow down a little bit, I almost always have to immediately slow down a lot more.

The whole time, her finger tips were lightly teasing me. We played like that for a while more, and then she raised up pushing me on to my back, and straddling me. She lined me up to grind her clit on my cock, and we enjoyed that for a while, slowly teasing me and progressing her, kissing and stroking and rubbing...

When she lifted up, and moved up to put her pussy over my face, she was very wet, and every slow lick elicited a deep sigh from her. She kept pulling away, very close to her orgasm by now, but not wanting to get there yet.

Then she slid back down my body and onto my cock. Again, she took her time and teased herself, alternating between grinding with me deep inside, and just holding me as she squeezed with her vagina. It was very intense for me, keeping me close, but never eliciting a warning from me about an orgasm.

Finally, she couldn’t hold out anymore. She started grinding back and forth, working her clit on my pelvic bone with me as deep as I could be. It was very, very close for me there, and in another week or so, I probably couldn’t have handled it, but I stayed with it last night as she worked her way through an obviously satisfying orgasm.

She collapsed against me, recovering slowly as my hard cock remained deep inside her.

And here is one of our struggles, my struggle, and it entered my mind immediately, and I lived up to my promises to be better. Without an orgasm, it’s always difficult for me to stop. I want the interaction to continue far longer than her interest, always asking for just one or two more edges. Last night, as we laid there with her on top, and me still hard and inside her, I didn’t. I didn’t try to fuck a little more, I didn’t ask for another edge, nothing. I accepted it was over.

It was actually better for me, and I’ll carry that with me. When I push like that, she often gives in, and when she finally gets tired of it, she feels bad, and I feel bad for making her feel bad, etc... Last night, I did better and it was better. The intimacy of being with her as she relaxed in bliss was far more rewarding than one more edge.
4 x