[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Five mornings out of the cage ... what a difference a day makes.

Spooning to wake her up this morning, the firm grip of the cage was an awesome feeling, even in its frustration. I truly do get erotic pleasure from the cage.

And then, because I’d done my chores and made her morning easier, when she rolled over, I was treated to light fingertip touches through the bars. Such a simple, gentle, thoughtless for her, action that takes my breath away.

Hoping for some action tonight after the kids go down. It’s definitely time.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday morning, I said I wanted to play with her last night, and she should spend all day thinking about that. Home from work, the flirting continued, and I mentioned a couple of more times that I wanted to do things to her body, play with her body, make her cum.

As we were getting ready to get naked and start playing, I asked, “Should I take the cage off?” I kind of already knew what the answer would be, and I was right. “No.” Firm and dismissive of the thought.

As we laid down, she brought up the things I said, and affirmed my intimations that this would be about her. She wasn’t going to pay any attention to my cock. If the course of our playtime last night were a scale from 1 to 100, she touched the cage for one. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them for three, maybe four. Ofherwise, it was all about her.

I licked her, until she asked me to fuck her. I wore the strap on again, at her request, and fucked her slowly for a very long time. Again, it was amazing for me, frustrating and wonderful. And again, she loved it, but it just couldn’t push her over the top.

So I asked if I could put my cage against her lips as I used the small vibe on her. She agreed, and even helped me nestle it in a little further. The cage didn’t get into her last night, but the very tip where my head was just completely swollen through the bars was wrapped in her nether lips just under her clit as I used the vibe to get her off, and I could definitely feel their soft silky wetness, so subtle, and for such a short time.

And then we cuddled, for a long time.

And this morning, the cage is twice as tight as it was yesterday. She’s getting really good at this.

Kind of a side note... Yesterday morning, I said something about the difference in the way I wake her up, orgasmed vs. not orgasmed. She exaggerates about me smacking her thigh and saying, “Time to get up!”, but there is definitely more affection and patience on my part for her long journey from sleep to moving. I also let her sleep later and do more to get the kids up and ready without her, far more often.

“Yeah,” she said, “you may never come again. I’m really starting to note all the benefits of this, for me.”

I doubt I’ll never come again, but that could be hints at a very long wait.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The hardest part of this for me is the difference in our sexual “processes”, and how much that gets amplified by denial and caging.

The second hardest part is the large difference in our drive, and how much that gets exaggerated by denial and caging.

She had an orgasm on Wednesday night. She’s still sated, but she might try tonight for my sake. This hasn’t been expressed; just my historical knowledge. She could also go another three days without wanting anything. I’m dying for some attention.

I’ve expressed to her, in the past, that when I’m not denied, I masturbate between our encounters. When I’m first denied, for a couple of weeks, I continue to do that. If I’m caged, I stimulate through the cage. This helps me get the arousal I need and sates my drive a bit.

After a couple of weeks of denial, though, things start changing. I feel more and more submissive as the time passes, and pleasuring myself starts feeling like cheating. Far enough into the denial, and it’s almost impossible for me to enjoy it. Unless it’s per her instruction.

Then it’s awesome. I’ve told her that I would love it if, on some evening she wants to watch something I’m not interested in, she would order me to go perform some type of self torture/pleasure. She never has.

I haven’t mentioned that in quite a while, just because both times that I have, it’s been a total failure. Not even a single attempt. Then, out of the blue, the other night, she mentions that she had thought of doing something like that on an earlier evening, but second guessed herself, thinking it would come off as lazy. I reassured her at the time that it would be awesome, but I’m thinking of bringing it up again, so I can re-emphasize the part about filling in the gaps in our respective drive, and the submissive part of me that cannot do it alone.

I get self-conscious about walking a thin line between keeping this fun for her vs. adding an unnecessary responsibility for my sexuality, another ball to juggle in her life.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, she told me to take the cage off, and then we laid down for some fun.

That fun was mostly doggy style, and I edged a lot, while alternating between licking her, and fucking her. There was also a lot of me rubbing along her rear entrance, not penetrating, but pushing a little, as well as letting her push a little. We’ve come to a place with that where we know it isn’t getting in there, but we both enjoy the “attempts.”

As today is a lot of social family time, I really expected the cage to stay off for at least today ... I was wrong. When we were done, she asked, “should you put the cage back on now, or in the morning?”

I kept silent. “If I let you sleep out of the cage, do you promise to keep your hands off me in the morning and let me sleep?” I normally do, but she was still holding a grudge for my behavior Saturday morning when I just could not resist.

“I don’t know if ...”

“Put it back on now.”

During the sex, she spoke a bit about my orgasm, and her intentions. It’s seems she’s leaning toward letting me orgasm soon, but wants to try the ‘one and done and locked back up’ concept to see if my attitude change is as severe as normal. Still going to be a couple of weeks, at least, but I think she may have been asking for permission to do that, by ‘casually’ using the idea to increase my excitement last night.

Cage was very tight, going back on last night, and feels amazing this morning. Almost six weeks without an orgasm. She has plans coming up this weekend that will take her and the kids away, and leave me home alone. She’s also made plans to send me text message instructions on torments for myself. This was her idea, and last night was the second time she’s mentioned it. She said at one point that she couldn’t let me orgasm last night, because she wants to be able to torment me next weekend with the texts. So it will be at least seven weeks without.

I’ll have to look back, but I’m thinking six to eight weeks is getting to be her ‘zone.’ I hope she finds a reason to go longer, but if not, I really hope she tries the one and done.

Family time today. Cage will be mostly an annoyance. There will be no sex tonight.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I was right, but I got hopeful last night anyway, and I don’t know why.

She’s usually squeamish about cage during family and friends time, but she never questioned it yesterday. She even sexily ‘checked in’ with me regarding it a couple of times. Family and friends turned into just friends, and she got pretty drunk. I got hopeful, because she gets frisky when she’s drunk. Unfortunately, she crossed the threshold on that, and passed out quickly after everyone left.

So this morning, I was really wanting some attention. I got a long, long cuddle time, and a couple of cage touches, while the kids watched cartoons. But I pushed it, asking for a little more attention, and got shut down.

More family time today, but much lower key, with errands and chores. And again, no mention of it interfering, so I’m locked in. I guess she’s getting more comfortable with it in the day to day stuff.

So I’ve got that going for me.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, we were headed into the bedroom with intentions...

“You should take it off for a few minutes,” she said. I started undoing the security screw. “I hope you understand that means it’s going back on when we’re done...”

As we crawled into bed a minute later, I told her, “Hearing that makes it harder to get off.”

“I seriously doubt this is hard to get off right now,” she replied as her fingers found the tip of my already throbbing erection.

One completely vanilla sexual encounter later, nice orgasm for her, and I’m laying beside her as she relaxes. Apparently, in those moments after, I said something sweet?

As she was getting out of bed, “You can sleep out of it tonight. But definitely put it on in the morning.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“Well, you just said some very nice things about me. But don’t think that’ll have any effect in the future.”

We watched some television, and then retired for sleep. Spooning free is so amazing, especially after a solid week in the cage. Waking up, raging erection again, but no pain. Stroking it for a few minutes before getting up. Wow. Getting in the shower, and not having to work around the cage, or pay attention to make sure the soap doesn’t make it so slippery it ends up in a bad spot. So many little free and easy moments in just a short time. The cage really can be an experience, sexual and otherwise.

I’m leaving it off until I wake her up. I always spoon her to wake her up after the kids are up, and sometimes, when she rolls over, she touches me. Hoping she’ll do that before I have to lock back down. At the very least, another few minutes of bare erection against her fine ass before I lock it down and go to work.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

When it was time to finish her last night, she started to tell me to lick her, but I had already gotten up for the new vibrating cock ring.

So many edges had already happened, so I couldn’t really move much, but there’s definitely a ‘sweet’ spot. If I pull out too far, obviously the vibe isn’t where it needs to be. If I push in too hard, it’s also not perfect. As a result, moving the little but that I could handle, resulted in me finding that sweet spot, and losing it, and finding it again a few times.

Hearing her reaction, seeing her reaction, feeling her reaction, as it slid into just the right spot, all while riding just along that edge of orgasm...

Let’s just say the cage is really working extra hard today.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She’s taking the kids away for the weekend, and Sunday nights (when she’ll be home) are never sexy time for her, and after a fun weekend and work on Monday, Monday night won’t be likely to see action. I kind of laid this out for her last night, and added that I knew it was too soon for her to play, so ... would she hit me?

Yes, she would. I also asked if she would wear something pretty while she hit me. Yes, she would.

Then I really climbed out onto a limb, and asked if she’d try the wand vibe against the cage between some of the hitting. Sort of a 90/10 pain/pleasure. She agreed, but there was a moment in that interaction that summed up a frustration that I carry.

I was explaining how to use the wand against the cage. If you don’t do it right, it’s pretty much useless. It’s not hard to do right, it’s just if there’s not enough pressure, it doesn’t feel like anything. I was explaining, and she said, with a trying to be dominant tone, “Don’t tell me how to do my job.” She was kind of trying to be funny, but also falling back to her disdain for over analyzation and technique. To her, sex shouldn’t require effort. There was a lot more around that comment ... trust me. She didn’t want to be told how to do it.

That’s a problem for me. She has no other source for learning other than me, and she doesn’t experiment of her own volition, and she balks anytime I get into explaining effective technique. Argh.

Oh well. She wore something pretty, and she hit me with both the flogger and the crop, on both my ass and balls, and she used the vibe, with my suggestions on technique, to give me edges between hitting.

Turned out to be a great experience that I’m glad I asked for instead of sitting on the couch wishing all night.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

A couple or more years ago, during a denial period in our sex life, my wife was out of town for an evening, and texted me sexy instructions to tease myself. Nothing intricate, just “take it off”, do this many edges, edges again, put it back on. For years, I’ve wished she would do that again. For a few of her trips after that occurred, I didn’t say anything, trying to let it be organic. Then, I started casually dropping a hint, “You should text me some instructions.” She never did.

For the last couple of weeks leading up to this weekend, my wife has been mentioning that while she had the kids away for the weekend, and I was home, she was going to send me teasing texts all weekend. I didn’t bring it up. I let that one drop probably two years ago. This came from her.

Friday night, text came through that said “take it off,” and I did. Three more texts that evening gave instructions for 5, then 1, edges, and the third asked “how many do you want?” 20 was my response with a smiling emoji. 9 was her reply.

That was Friday night. And that was the end.

As they were all returning on Sunday, my wife did mention that she had really failed to live up to the promise. I was a bit hurt, but blew it off. I’m trying to actually have that attitude in my head, but it’s demonstrative of the difference in our priorities and effort. She was just out drinking socially on Saturday night. Zero effort to send me two or three texts. She decided not to, or she didn’t think of it; both suck.

I spent a lot of time yesterday afternoon re-reading this journal, reminding myself of where we’re at now, and how much has changed. It’s helping me to see that I need to let this hurt go.

Maybe she feels bad enough about it to “make it up to me.” (And my brain immediately thinks, ‘yeah, she felt that bad yesterday. but today, it’ll already be forgotten. and that’s not letting it go.)
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Something has gone very wrong ...

Thank you all. I think Chapter Two has ended. When I’m further away from this, maybe I’ll be able to collate my thoughts and emotions into something I can write about.

Right now, I’m just very sad.
0 x