[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Pleasant, vanilla play time last night before bed. She had a nice orgasm, and fell asleep in my arms, smiling. Very soul warming experience.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I notice there was no mention of YOUR orgasm during that vanilla play time.... :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

At less than three weeks into this denial, it wasn’t even on the table remotely. She and I both know that three weeks, give or take a few days, is my “plateau” point, so the real tease and denial is just getting started.

If I remember correctly... during this most recent encounter she asked me playfully if I wanted to orgasm, and I said no.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She made me put the cage back on last night. There was a brief “inspection,” but no other play. There had been talk of her ordering me to do things to myself, but that didn’t happen.

There was some cuddling before sleep, but zero teasing. Not even a butt clench around the cage.

Monday morning, the cage will have to be off, until Friday night. No choice, and probably no sexy time in that range, as we’ll be on a family vacation. I really hope she makes the effort for some kind of attention tonight.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

No attention. I was given the key, told to take the cage off, and edge myself eight times while she watched something in the other room. It definitely felt better, masturbating to edges under orders instead of behind her back.

She had intentions on playing with me last night, but we ended up eating a big, rich dinner that left her feeling unsexy.

I was not locked back up when I was done, which is understandable. Flight tomorrow. She touched it lightly in bed this morning for a couple of minutes. If we don’t fool around tonight, because there’s a good possibility of no playing during our trip (one hotel room for us and the kids), we might push this to ten days or even two weeks between entanglements. That’s really tough for me.
0 x
PervParadox

Post by PervParadox »

cuyahoga wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:12 am Saturday night, laid down and started petting. “Have you been having a ton of orgasms?” she asked. “No,” I replied, “you told me last time that orgasm was going to be my last one for a while.”

She smiled. “Oh good. I thought you’d figure I meant with me, and you’d be having a couple of days of a last fling with cumming. But if you haven’t been, that’s even better...”

Proceeded to have a good sexual encounter. I was slowing and stopping quite a bit to keep myself from going over the edge. She noticed. “Make sure you’re telling me when you’re close. It makes it more fun for me.” Oh, wow.

At the end, I half heartedly asked if I could just have one more orgasm before we started.

“Of course not. I gave you plenty of warning. I’m thinking an orgasm would be a nice Christmas present.”
I've been reading your posts in order from the first. When at page 14 or so I accidentally skipped ahead a few pages and read something like 'it's official, we're on a break from Chastity.' I was a bit bummed for you and to be honest for me as well because I like reading these and didn't want your adventures to end.. I went back to where I actually was in this thrilling novel and kept reading with some trepidation. Luckily 2 posts after you're being denied again. I'll just keep on reading again.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was all about me. Lots of attention, no orgasm. She wasn’t feeling her own orgasm either, but she really took care of my needs, and it was awesome.

This morning, we fly out for five days. There will be no sexy. Ugh.
0 x
PervParadox

Post by PervParadox »

Ouch. Made it all the way to the last post. Marriage can be so rough and yet so rewarding. In a way I was jealous of your progress in the Chastity department. We're no where near that. Then I was feeling very sorry for the troubles you went to and now I'm very glad you're 'back together' so to speak.
Your posts actually help me understand myself and my relationship better. They spark thoughts of my own and show me I'm not the only one struggling at times. They seem very honest and open. Thank you for sharing them.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, this morning, before the kids stirred (they were up late and slept long, yay), she discreetly used her hand under the sheet and almost edged me. She kept backing off as I got close, purely by chance I’m sure, but she took me up and down about three times.

Very unexpected, considering the environment. And it was a struggle to not moan, and mind of erotic knowing that I had to stay quiet.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

PervParadox wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:14 pm Ouch. Made it all the way to the last post. Marriage can be so rough and yet so rewarding. In a way I was jealous of your progress in the Chastity department. We're no where near that. Then I was feeling very sorry for the troubles you went to and now I'm very glad you're 'back together' so to speak.
Your posts actually help me understand myself and my relationship better. They spark thoughts of my own and show me I'm not the only one struggling at times. They seem very honest and open. Thank you for sharing them.
I started this mostly for myself, as a place to dump all my feelings and emotions and thoughts, so I wouldn’t overwhelm my wife talking about what I was going through. Eventually, and I mention this somewhere in here, going back and re-reading it helped me later in the journey. And that has happened multiple times now.

I’m glad to hear that it’s also helping someone else’s perspective on their own travels down this path.

My wife is struggling with something unrelated to chastity and sex right now. Men in general, compartmentalize everything (most of us could have sex at our mother’s funeral), but for women, everything is connected like a vicious four dimensional Venn diagram. This latest installment of the journey has been very difficult. Us coming back together on this subject happened right before she faced the problems in her life, and I argued that this would be a terrible time to restart all of this, but she insisted it was important, to her, and that we should do this.

So my posts lately, and probably into the near future, have been shorter and less descriptive of events, because there’s something missing or wrong in my head right now. I feel almost guilty. I want to call it off, wait until she’s on more stable ground, something ... I don’t know how to express. I feel selfish, or inconsiderate, or something.

It’s going to be months before the possibility that I feel right about this. I’m continuing the updates, because it’s important to me to keep this record for myself, to know what happened and how. The next time she permits an orgasm, I’ll broach the topic of waiting again. I don’t know how to approach this at all. Asking her to wait will only contribute to her feeling guilty, so allowing this to continue might be for her benefit, and not selfish. But I don’t know.

I might need to go see a counselor again, talk it over with a professional, make sure I’m approaching this from the right attitude again.

Marriage is confusing as fuck, sometimes.
3 x