[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

And I am now locked!!

Last night, it was my wife’s bedtime, but I was planning to stay up for a while. “Do you want to cuddle?” she asked, and you couldn’t have blinked before I said, “yes!”

She laid on her back with me beside her, one of my legs draped over one of hers, my arm across her torso with one of her arms cradling it, and her other hand down between us, firmly gripping the base of my cock. She gave me gentle and subtle and spaced out squeezes that kept me throbbing and breathing a little heavier than normal. We laid there like that for about fifteen minutes, and halfway through, she changed the position of her hand to the head of my cock and the sensitive spot behind the head. Still super subtle changes in pressure, just enough to keep my hard as a rock.

“After you drop the kids off at school tomorrow, and get home, put the cage on.”

How do you type, “hngggh!!” (That’s not it.)

And now, I’m caged, and she has the key. Oh, I so needed this. It feels great. I hope this is working for her this time.
4 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Cuddling at bedtime the last two evenings has resulted in significant teasing of my caged cock. It’s been pretty awesome. I’m completely in the “cage is a fun sex toy” headspace, and nowhere near feeling controlled headspace, but that’s okay. It’s very early in the process.

Today is a special day for me, so there will be sex. Probably. The dog is eating things it’s not supposed to, and could ruin the whole day. We even have someone to watch the kids overnight, so I’m going to be seething quietly while feigning concern for a dog that I know is going to be fine.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Dog is fine. Ruined our plans for the day, but we adapted to an evening in. We cooked together, ate a ton of good food and drank some wine.

And we had sex. Started with me caged, and she flogged me a bit, then I used dildos on her to tease her for a bit. Finally, she let me out of the cage, and we fucked. She said no to my orgasm a lot, and then she said yes.

14 day tease, 60 hours in the cage. Afterward, she said something about not being sure if she had disappointed me by not going longer, or if I was glad I got to come. I told her that I’ve let go of all of all of that headspace. I let go and let the goddess. What she wanted for me was what I wanted.

Later, she mentioned that my answer made her feel much better about playing the game. Hopefully, that means I’ll be back under control soon.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

cuyahoga wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:08 am And here is one of our struggles, my struggle, and it entered my mind immediately, and I lived up to my promises to be better. Without an orgasm, it’s always difficult for me to stop. I want the interaction to continue far longer than her interest, always asking for just one or two more edges. Last night, as we laid there with her on top, and me still hard and inside her, I didn’t. I didn’t try to fuck a little more, I didn’t ask for another edge, nothing. I accepted it was over.
This was an old posting; I'm just catching up with your journal. Thanks for this observation: very much an issue I struggle with too. The perverse thing about orgasm denial is that, once aroused, the strong horniness never seems to go away on its own: I *always* want more. And, of course, being pushy about it contradicts the desire to be submissive. I've been lucky in that my SL is fine with my playing with myself when she's done — she enjoys watching, and sometimes will join back in on her own — but she tires even of that before I do ( :( ), so I have to accept not just orgasm denial but edging denial. It's a challenge...but oh, so worth it.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Struggling. A lot.

Our sex life has been 100% vanilla since my last post. No teasing, no denial, no restraints, no toys (except a vibe for my wife sometimes), and certainly no chastity. Other than a few times I’ve locked up during the day when everyone’s gone from the house. Just zero kink.

It’s hard for me to even wrap my consciousness around all the implications of it. I’ve always understood she doesn’t need it, even a little bit. Vanilla is all she needs, and she even needs far less of that than me. But I’ve so clearly expressed where I stand, and for her to just abandon it all … it hurts. I try not to think about it too much. Having the short tease and really short caging six months ago, surrounding an important date rather than for its own sake, tells me she knows. Not bringing it up again, at all, hurts.

I don’t know. There’s not much to be done. I could talk to her about it, again, but that feels like forcing something on her, and I’ve done it so many times, one more feels even worse. Letting it go, getting over it, moving on, feels like dripping my marriage down to roommate / friend with benefits status.

I have zero outlets for expressing this, so thanks. No advice necessary.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

That sounds like a painful situation to be in. I won't offer advice because I don't think i would be able to do anything differently than you. Feel free to unload some of that stuff here if it helps. I wish you well and hope you can get to a place where you feel happiness and be at peace with the situation. Good luck.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I seem to be in the same boat at the moment. She got something stuck in her craw about it and it looks like it's off for good. No advice from me either.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I know we lost our “momentum” when Covid hit us with so many changes, kids home schooling, me getting furloughed and the stress of that, and other stuff associated. Intellectually, I understand. Just not sure how to roll back into it…

Thanks for the voices of solidarity. It’s appreciated.
1 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

It sucks man! Similar stuff over here, we just started again this week. Good luck!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

In the middle of November, I approached my wife for a conversation about this. I thought she was still going through some “self-care” stuff, but I really needed some kink in my life, so I told her that I was going to go without orgasms for a while, and then there might be some self-imposed chastity.

I was wrong about the reasons behind the absence of denial and chastity in our relationship. And this turned into a lengthy conversation that went beyond sex, and into our relationship. Got pretty heated, and anything about sex got put aside as she and I worked out some marital issues I hadn’t even realized were there.

We ended in a very good place, one big conclusion being that she recognizes that she needs to come to me sooner instead of letting misunderstandings fester, for fuck sake, lol.

And then there was some discussion of our sex life. She has a lot going on in December, and we agreed to sit down in January and really hash out what’s going on with denial and chastity and our issues with it.

In the meantime, I’m self denying and self locking. It’s not great, but she’s been open and receptive and willing to tease.
1 x