[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

This morning, fairly normal cuddling before we got out of bed. She was in the bathroom as I got dressed, the cage just like another piece of clothing this morning; cage, underwear, socks, pants and shirt.

She didn’t see me put it on, so later, when I was leaving for work, she looked at me quizzically as we embraced. “Are you locked?” “Yes.” She gave a small, perfunctory nod, “Good.”

That little check in like that was very significant to me. She cares about this, and that makes it more significant for me.

I am caged again. I did not want to be; I do not want to be. The freedom was amazing. I touched it last night, a lot. I touched it this morning, a lot. I rubbed it on her, a lot. She played with it with her fingers, a little. My morning wood felt soooo good, and I rubbed that, a lot.

Irony and contradiction of submission. Loving it.
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, she let me out of the cage, and we fucked for almost an hour, with a lot of really good flogging. Sometimes, she was hitting me while I was licking her, and sometimes she was hitting me while I was fucking her. Tons of edges for me. And, because of no mess to clean up, cuddling right after her strong orgasm. My orgasms fuck EVERYTHING up, hehe.

I have a thing tonight that’s totally cage inappropriate. When she took it off last night, she made a point to mention it’d be back on soon. When we were done, I asked if I should just stay out until tonight. “Hmm, that’s convenient for you, but I’ll allow it.”

So, more bare cock cuddling last night and this morning, and I’ll probably be locked up soon after I get home tonight. I’m not going to mention it, though. I’m curious to see if she enforces it, when she says something, when she notices it.
0 x
Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

cuyahoga wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:06 am For those of you that have been following this journey, you may be saying, “hey! she went from 0 to 60 very quickly here, and for seemingly no reason...”

Yeah, I haven’t been completely forth coming. There’s a reason behind the uptick in caging, and attention, and it could appear to be manipulation on my part, but it truly wasn’t.

A couple of years ago, I tried something with tease and denial, and I got further in my effort to quit smoking than I ever had before or since. In the middle of December, before we talked about different caged expectations, I had decided to try again in 2020, with the help of the presumed denial and cagings that were coming.

Our talk in late December changed my thinking on how that would work out, but in early January, I went through with running the idea past my wife, and she wasn’t just slightly onboard, and she wasn’t hesitant. I will be on strict lock down for a while, and now I’ve been cigarette free for over two weeks. I told her that she didn’t have to play along with this if she wasn’t comfortable with it. I told her that I knew it was slightly manipulative and I didn’t like that, but I thought it would work well and that was truly my only goal.
I am intrigued by this concept. I actually had this same thought several weeks ago. I’ve been a smoker since I was 13 or 14, and I cannot seem to quit. My wife has been on me to quit, but I LOVE to smoke. The only thing I can think of that I love more than smoking is sex. The threat of no orgasm just might be the initiative to finally quit.

Do y’all have rules on how this works? Thanks for sharing!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

There are no rules. The “threat” of no orgasm if I smoked would only motivate me to smoke, lol.

Here’s the concept: smoking releases endorphins every time you light up. One of the hardest parts of quitting is the addiction to those free endorphins. Sex also releases endorphins, and it’s reputed that orgasms kill those endorphins, so sex without orgasm should load the brain up with extra endorphins. My idea is that will help with suddenly losing the smoking input.

My reward, from my wife, for not smoking is denial and caging. It is also her contribution to the struggle against my smoking. The more she teases me, the easier it is. The cage is a firm reminder, and so far, winning the fight, choosing alternatives to cigarettes is actually exciting me and making the cage tighter for a few minutes, which equals endorphins releasing, which helps.

This works because submission, teasing and caging push my buttons. If I smoked a cigarette at this point, my wife would hand me back the key, and probably not touch me again at all for a couple of months. She’s heavily invested. And she’s not actually seeing this as “If he smokes, I’ll lock him up as punishment.” She said that in a moment, but I know it’s not real.

So that’s it, and it’s been very surprising. Almost four weeks now, and I’m really not interested. There have been distinct moments of struggle, but I’m using the gum as a replacement when necessary. My wife is much happier to kiss me all the time, and that’s been the biggest reward. When we hug, she doesn’t have to turn her face away.
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sunday morning cuddling and she noted that I wasn’t caged, and mentioned she’d leave me out for a couple of days. This morning, she told me I needed to get back in. I asked when, and after a brief pause, “tonight,” she said.

So, tonight, probably after the children are in bed, I shall be caged again. Grandma’s taking the kids on Saturday night, and my wife and I have planned an in home date night. Highly likely I’ll be released that evening, even if it’s only for a short time.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

So last night, before the kids were in bed, I asked about my caging, and could I have a few minutes of lube and hands first. Oh my god, it felt so good. A few edges, and then one just . almost . too . far ... nope, ruined, totally ruined. Leaked a ton, but zero spasms.

And then into the cage. It’s so tight, I seriously had to check to make sure it wasn’t the slightly smaller one that I own but don’t really use. And it’s weird, after a month in, morning wood wasn’t really a problem, but after a couple days off, it was a problem this morning. I wonder if it’s my cock or my brain that settles into a comfortable place.

And here I go again...
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The wife and I have a date night Saturday night, so yesterday morning, I said that she needed to have an orgasm. She asked, “Need?” and I said, “yeah, or on Saturday night, you’re going to get worked up so fast, we won’t be able to play for very long.

Tuesday morning would’ve been better, but Wednesday morning would’ve been okay. I said something again last night, but still a no go. Earlier this morning...

I was awake with a nocturnal erection, and I could tell she was a little awake. I put a hand gently on her and asked is she was okay.

“I’m awake. I don’t know why.” She moved over to curl up with me, and started fingering my cage. “Wanna give me that orgasm? Might help me get back to sleep...”

Fingering, licking, fingering, licking, orgasm.

The chastity was very real this morning. She was very wet, very inviting, and I can tell she wanted my cock, but the ordeal of getting the key and waiting for me to get out was longer than she wanted to take this morning. If I wasn’t wearing a cage, I would’ve gotten some this morning, and as my fingers played in that very wet pussy, I really wanted to be inside it. The chastity was very real this morning.
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Whoa.

Friday night, we both knew she wasn’t going to be having an orgasm. It was too soon, first of all, but additionally, she wanted to save it for date night Saturday night. Instead, she hit me. Paddle and flogger, ass and balls, hard hard hard. It was amazing. She stopped when she got worried about how red my butt was. I stayed caged the whole time.

Saturday night, though, date night ... wow. She fulfilled fantasies. She let me out of the cage, she tied me up standing at the doorway, and then, edges with her hands and mouth, and then flogger and crop on my cock. Then nipple clamps, and then much harder and more intense flogging on my cock. I thought I was in submissive heaven, and then she took me farther.

She left me restrained to the door, and laid on the bed in front of me, and used a toy to get herself off, while the nipple clamps were still on. I stayed hard the whole time. She did it slow, too, teasing herself and me, and then finally she said, “I’m going to come now,” me pleading to be involved, “and then I’m going to let you down and give you three strokes inside me, and then back into the cage.”

And she came. With her toy. She got off the bed, walked to me, took the nipple clamps off, let me free, led me back to the bed and laid down with me. It took me three strokes just to get myself lubed and fully into her, and so she said, “Those don’t count. They start now.”

I was whimpering as I took three slow strokes, and she pulled me into her, holding me there. I begged, for one edge. “Just an edge,” she mocked, “you don’t want an orgasm?” I whimpered again.

“You can have one edge.” It barely felt like a minute before I had to stop. She pulled me into her again, holding me there again. She was grinding against me. “One more,” she said, “go slow, enjoy it, take your time.”

I tried. I went as slow as I could, took as long as I could, and almost felt like crying when I finally had to stop. She pushed me out, and I laid beside her.

Later, she said I could stay out of the cage for the night, but I was to be back in first thing in the morning, and I was.

Sunday didn’t have much more than affection and cuddling, but this morning, for some reason, when I went to wake her up, she was responsive and torturing me almost immediately, first clenching her butt cheeks intentionally and a lot as I spooned with her, and then when she rolled over, her hands found my balls beneath the cage and really worked them hard.

And then she said, “You need to have an orgasm soon.”

I have no idea what that means. One and done for more teasing, or has this session gone long enough (about two months here) and she needs some time off. My birthday is soon, but not that soon. She could actually give me freedom now, and start a new tease for my birthday. Or, I had thought this would last until my birthday. I don’t know. And tonight or tomorrow, maybe she won’t feel like I need to orgasm soon anymore.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We had kind of a rough week, and my wife was very disengaged. I felt it; she felt it; she even apologized. Last night, she seemed to be back to a better attitude, so I propositioned her. She didn’t want me to play with her, but she wanted to play with me.

I was not released for the playtime. I was flogged, hard, butt and balls, and a little more intensely than anything I remember.

This morning, knowing that she’s always hornier in the mornings, I tried again. She let me lick her. She had an orgasm.

All my cock can think about today is, “You fool! Now she won’t let us out for a few more days, guaranteed!! She has no reason to!!” And then my cock realizes my brain likes that idea, and probably manipulated it to happen, and sulks in his steel prison.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

It turns out my beautiful wife may be coming down with a cold, so a good 12 hour run, and now back to neglect. It’ll probably be a few days of minimal contact, minimal kissing, minimal cuddling.

As such, I asked for a favor this morning. I have a second JailBird, and it’s smaller. 1/8th of an inch on the base ring, 1/8th of an inch inner diameter on the cage, and 1/2 an inch in length. Some of you understand that linear distance is cubed for volume measurements, so it’s a much, much smaller cage.

I’ve never really gotten a true test of it. I think this is a good opportunity. If she’s going to be less engaged, it might not be so intense right away, and then I asked her to leave it on for a bit after she re-engages. Ultimately up to her, but she understands what I’m trying to do.

My other JailBird is soooo comfortable, but I’ve read a lot about smallest being best, so I’ve wanted to try and see what the difference is. I don’t like how far the big one will fall down when I’m very relaxed or sweaty, or end of day, and I’m hoping the smaller base ring will assist with keeping it up.

Well, we’ll see. It’s only been a few hours, and she hasn’t even been around.
3 x