[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Tonight, we’ll begin an out of town trip through the weekend, so last night was our last night alone this week. With her having an orgasm on Monday morning, I kind of knew there was no chance of a real play time. I laid down with her last night expecting a cuddle to sleep.

Instead, she spent about ten minutes teasing the cage. Intense, focused, keeping me as aroused as possible for the entire time. It felt so good, and so frustrating at the same time. Featherlight touches on the skin bulging through the bars, relentless and sustained. My cock was throbbing against the steel.

Finally, she stopped, we held each other for a while, and then she rolled away to sleep.

The cage has to come off when we leave for our trip, and I expected her to not want to deal with it this evening before we leave, but she’s gone to work for the day, and even though she touched it for a couple of minutes this morning as I woke her up, she did not produce the key. So the cage will come off moments before I get into the car loaded with luggage and family.

Brutal. Love it.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We’ve been back since Sunday night, and although she hasn’t wanted me to play with her, she’s been giving me moments of focused attention. Last night, she mentioned getting me back into the cage, but she wants to feel me inside her first, and apparently that’s a couple of days away.

So, I’ve got that going for me...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Not a couple of days. Sex last night. No mention of the cage yet.

Completely vanilla encounter.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I think there were intentions last night, but something we picked on Netflix left us both sobbing, and we didn’t even try to salvage the mood. This morning, though, she played with me for a while, almost edging me, and then ordered me into the cage.

No kids in the house tonight; we’re planning a dinner date. Would have a high chance for fooling around, but she’s coming down with a head cold, so odds reduced dramatically.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I was right about last night. Nyquil and Netflix, so I left her alone and didn’t even try cuddling. I knew she just wanted to pass out and get a good night of sleep.

This morning, though...

After some spooning to wake her up gently, she rolled toward me and played with the cage intensely. I figured that would be it, but she kept ramping up the attention, so I ventured a finger to her clit. “Do you want me to touch it?” I asked as I made contact. She gave no answer, but she didn’t stop me. Where this would go, if it would go, was still up in the air. A minute later, a small sigh told me the odds were improving.

I ventured a finger lower, gently opening her and found a very wet pussy. When I dragged that slick finger back up to her clit, the moan I got in response told me that it was fully on. She let me keep working her like that for a couple more minutes, with her hand gripping the cage. Then she pushed me onto my back, and crawled up to straddle my face.

It was working for me, even having lost her attention to the cage, but it wasn’t working for her. It was only a minute or two before she rolled off and onto her back. I positioned myself for more licking, and gently fingering beneath my tongue.

She was very close when I stopped, and moved to kneel between her legs. She asked for the vibrator, but there was something else I wanted to try, so I took a moment to ignore her, and started rubbing the end of my cage up and down over her clit. She was so slick, it felt so good for me, and she started sighing.

“Does that feel good?” I asked. “Yes,” she breathed between sighs. I wasn’t sure how long she’d let me do this, or whether it would get her off, but she was pushing against it for more contact, working her hips sexily, and moaning more intensely as we went. I was keeping just the right pressure, up and down moderately fast. It felt amazing through the bars, but also seeing her enjoying it... yeah, amazing.

“Oh my god, don’t stop,” she moaned, and her hips started moving faster. I kept the same pressure and speed, and a couple of moments later, she was shaking through an orgasm beneath me.

That was awesome, in every sense of the word.
6 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I remain locked down.

She has had a raging head cold. Tuesday was her worst day, and Wednesday was recovery and exhaustion. I haven’t even tried to cuddle at night. In the mornings, she’s placed her hand on the cage as I gently wake her up, but nothing intense and no expectations on my part. I understand how bad she feels.

She’s starting to feel better this morning, though. As I spooned and rubbed her back, she started clenching her cheeks around the cage, intentional and purposeful. Then she rolled to her back, her hand found the cage, and she started stroking the exposed and bulging skin. Then she pushed me onto my back, one leg over mine, her head on my chest, and her hand on the cage. She proceeded to tease me intensely.

I needed that. I will be working today with an extra tight cage. She’s definitely not 100%, and she’ll probably be exhausted again tonight. I will stay backed off and helpful.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We tried to play last night. Wife started with some specific attention and verbal teasing about how good it would feel to let me out of the cage and into her. I don’t think she started out wanting any attention for herself, but sometimes playing with me will get her excited.

Unfortunately, she’s still fighting a lingering cough, and after two pregnancies, things change significantly for a woman. Every cough pushes out a little pee, makes her completely self conscious, and she just can’t get past that. So she stopped me, and I understood completely. A little cuddling, and then sleep.

I’m drinking coffee and she’s still asleep, which is standard. I’ll go wake her up here in a little while, and see if she’s horny enough to get past it. 🙂
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

My wife is starting to bits of pee dribble with coughs etc. bothers her, but I've mostly reassured her that she need not worry with me. I've always been completely unphased by bodily fluids -- indeed, "primal" sex turns me on. I dive in face first, with gusto, when she's having her period, and find the sight of my bloody cock exciting. She's completely used to that now and has lost any inhibition about period sex, years ago. I don't think she's anywhere near enjoying water sports for their own sake, but I'm making progress convincing her I don't mind a bit of tanginess, and that we need not let it get in the way of good, horny, sexytime. What works for me is consistently reassuring her, both in words and deeds, and especially letting her see how much I love pleasuring her under all circumstances.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yeah, I’ve successfully conquered the period sex anxiety she had, but urine will never be conquered. I used the same methods you described.

I was successful this morning. Went to check on her, she was awake, and I convinced her to play. Good orgasm for her, I remained, and remain, caged.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

One entire week in the cage, absolutely 24/7 with not even a second out.

So many incredible feelings. We went to a club last night to see a show. Dancing while watching the stage, my wife in front of me, sometimes intentionally grinding me, other times just kind of in the right spot.

Little comments here and there all week long. Cuddling, touching, kissing, embracing ... every aspect of our relationship just ‘enhanced.’

I’m pushing her a little right now. This morning, I mentioned the one week, and then asked if she could, as in had the ability, to keep me locked another week. She said it wouldn’t be a problem for her. “You wouldn’t miss my cock?” “There’s other things available to me...”

We shall see.
1 x