[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

The big spoon, cock caged in steel and nestled between her cheeks, arms wrapped tightly around her, face resting in her curly, soft hair.

That’s my happy place.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Oh, and this morning...

I told her, “I need to take the cage off for work today.”

“May I take the cage off for work today?” she replied.

“I’m sorry, my Goddess. May I take the cage off for work today?”

“Yes, but make sure it’s back on as soon as you get home.”

That kind of ownership has a major psychological impact, and it’s something I wish she would do more. Really liked that feeling this morning.

A few minutes later, she asked, “What if I said, ‘No, deal with it.’?”

She never would. She takes my discretion seriously, knowing I’d never abuse it, but the thought was very hawt.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

cuyahoga wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:07 am
A few minutes later, she asked, “What if I said, ‘No, deal with it.’?”

She never would. She takes my discretion seriously, knowing I’d never abuse it, but the thought was very hawt.
Don't bet on it. Kitten keeps doing things that are so out of character for her that I would have thought "never"!

Lord Acton said it 2 ways....

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

“Despotic power is always accompanied by corruption of morality.”
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

A little ‘impact’ play last night. Flogger and crop. She’s forgotten a bit of what she learned last time we were playing, but it was starting to come back to her as she was finishing up, so hopefully, if she keeps doing that kind of thing, those sessions will get better and better.

She was quick to roll over and go to sleep when she was done. It was a good thing that the session was short. More of that treatment, and my sub brain really needs attentive cuddling afterwards. A sort of emotional aftercare. Letting me spoon with her does not really fill that need. I need to be actively held if there’s a lot of pain involved.

We’ll see. She says she likes doing that, so if she does it more, without remembering the aftercare part, I’ll have to talk to her about it.

We have a babysitter scheduled for tomorrow night, for a real date night, and intimations of action have been flying around since the plan was made. Probably puts tonight out of the mix, as she’ll want to save her sexual energy, but I’m looking forward to Saturday immensely.

The cage has been off and on so much this week, that it’s barely had a chance to build in intensity. As a result, I’m indifferent to whether it comes off or stays on if we play after our date. Normally, after only a week on, I’d rather she leave me in it for a little while longer, to frustrate me. If it had been on constantly for two weeks, I’d want out. At this point, it’s kind of like six one half dozen the other.

I’m almost certain she’ll ask how the cage is treating me, and I’ll be honest when I say it just isn’t the same frustration when it coming off so much. That will probably motivate her to leave it on me next week a lot, as I’ll be able to actually leave it on 24/7. And then real frustration will build that I’ll actually “want” her to amplify.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, we laid down together, and she started to play with me through the cage. Unfortunately, she said something as she was starting, critical of me, something outside of our sex life, and it stuck in my head. Just a minute later, I realized my brain was stuck on that, and I had to stop her. It wasn’t a good thing. She felt really guilty, I was disappointed and melancholy, etc.

This morning, we’re leaving it alone. It’s been said, noted, doesn’t need to be harped on or analyzed.

She ordered me out of the cage for some errands this morning. It’s mid-afternoon now, we’re back in the house until the babysitter arrives, and she hasn’t mentioned the cage. Not sure what her intent is for tonight, or if she even has intentions.

Just a weird last 18 hours. Hopefully, we’ll get things back on track with our date tonight.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“You should definitely be in the cage for our date. I want you on your best behavior...”

That was issued as we were getting ready to get ready. So our date went very well. Dinner at one restaurant, dessert and a couple more cocktails at another. And then I convinced her to make an extra stop at the decent sex toy store that we have in our area. We needed a replacement for a good vibrating cock ring that recently stopped working. We had a flirty, fun time looking at all the offerings, and then picked a good replacement. I also learned a little bit about what she likes in her sex toys.

Once home, there was an encounter that was amazing. So many edges, so many positions, things done that used to be way outside of her comfort zone. I thought I was going to be slightly disappointed at the end, as I was trying to wear the new vibrating ring to make her cum, and it was working very well for her, but I was having trouble staying inside her without having an orgasm.

Eventually, and I don’t know how, but I managed. She had a long and intense orgasm with me rocking inside her.

A great evening completely.

“You can sleep tonight out of the cage.”

The next morning, I was instructed to put it back on. It’s been feeling very tight; I am definitely in a good denial place right now, very horny, very sexed, and very caged.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This morning, cuddling to wake her up, she rolled toward me and started to touch me through the bars of the cage. I mentioned that I was absolutely on fire; that it had been quite a while since I’d had four straight days locked with zero time out.

“I know, we’ll play tonight. I’ll let you out and let you fuck me.” I took a deep breath as I raged against the bars a little more, her fingers still softly stroking the exposed skin. “... or, I’ll leave you locked up and have you fuck me with the harness.”

That elicited a groan from me, which may have sent the message that I would like that. We’ll see what she does.

Either way, the cage comes off tomorrow morning before I go to work. After work, I pick up the kids and drive straight into a social weekend where the cage is inappropriate. 8AM to 10PM, all weekend, we’ll be occupied. She could have me lock up at night, but that’s really nor her style. And whether I’m locked back down on Sunday night, or even Monday morning, is unpredictable.

I am on fire. It has been a long time since I’ve done four days in the cage. And the next couple of weekends aren’t good for cage time, so it may be a while before she can even leave me locked longer than that.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Okay ... so ... that was hot.

I was still caged as we crawled into bed with the intent of playing. “How’s the cage?” she asked.

“Hard and steel,” I replied.

“Do you want to take it off?”

“Yes...”

“Can I take it off?”

“No.” She was laying on her back and I was laying beside her, one hand playing with her body while we were kissing. “Do you want me to touch it?”

“Oh, please...”

“What if I just don’t touch it at all? All you get is whatever it brushes up against while you play with me and make me cum.”

She was true to her word, for the most part. As we kissed, and I sucked her nipples, and my fingers played with her slowly warming her up, her hands were all over me, except for the cage. They even found their way to my balls without even brushing the cage, squeezing them gently. After a couple of minutes, she moved me to a missionary position, and I began to gently rub the cage against her. I couldn’t press hard, so there was a gap between us, and her hands found their way down and around (damnit) the cage to not only squeeze my balls, but use them to move the cage up and down over her clit ... without touching the cage.

She moved me to my back, and I got the most attention my cage would receive. She rubbed herself against it, and then gently and slowly started enveloping it inside her. She’s started doing that a lot lately. When she stopped, she ordered me to get the crop.

I jumped off the bed, got the crop, and when I turned back to the bed, I was surprised to see her on all fours. I knelt beside her, and with one hand, I played with her pussy, while with the other, I very gently cropped her ass a bit. I don’t really like that, she doesn’t really like that, and I quickly switched to bare hand spanking and got a much better response.

A few minutes of this, and she knelt up and grabbed the crop, telling me to get on all fours. She gave me some very solid whacks, but quickly stopped.

“This was never the main event tonight. Put the harness on...”

I jumped up and grabbed the harness and she laid down. Still blows my mind.

Every cell of my being feels me fucking her. My eyes see it; my hips, chest, legs, arms feel it; my ears hear her reactions, her moans, sighs, and ‘oh my god that feels so good’. My cock even feels ‘ghost’ feelings of penetration. A little bit. Mostly just aching and throbbing and steel.

She revelled in that fucking for a long time, and enjoyed it thoroughly, but eventually we had to add our recently acquired vibrating cock ring to the mix. We’d been in missionary, but we flipped over so she could control and grind, and just a couple of minutes later, she had a long and very satisfying orgasm.

She barely touched my cock at all through the whole thing and even after.

As we were getting up and dressed to relax on the couch for a little while before going to bed, she was headed into the bathroom, and I was standing beside the bed.

“You can take the cage off now ... now that we’re done.”

My keyholder seems to have embraced ‘more and meaner’ more than I would have expected.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, when we laid down, she started paying some surprisingly concentrated attention to me. First, amazing work with her hands, and then, really incredible attention from her mouth. I think four or five edges, first from her just licking and sucking the magic spot under and behind my corona, and then actually taking me into her mouth. It felt incredible.

I believe her intention was to provide me with some attention, but she almost always gets excited when she does that, and last night was the same. She slid up, and started riding me. More edges followed, and then she asked for the new toy. Really glad we got that.

Two orgasms in as many days is hard for her, but she really wanted it. She spent so long grinding on that cock ring, getting so close but just not there. I had so much fun watching her struggle to finish, on top of me, trying to find the right spot. It was just awesome, and made for a really long ride.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Laying down together last night, I was expecting to spoon as we fell asleep, but she came right across the bed to lay beside me, me on my back, her wrapped in my arms, and she started playing with my cock. Light fingertip touches quickly led to a firm grip handjob. She never let me get to an edge; she’s getting good at just keeping me hovering at very excited and moaning.

In the middle of this, she said, “You’ve been free for a while...” Four days actually, but I just whimpered a but, sort of knowing what was about to happen. “We’ll have to put an end to that. Put on the cage tomorrow morning.”

She kept up teasing me for quite a bit, maybe ten or fifteen minutes, and then she rolled over to let me spoon with her. Before she fell asleep, she kept squeezing her butt cheeks around my throbbing erection. It was just absolutely delicious torture.

This morning, I put the cage on. It feels awesome, controlled and tormented. I’m really excited about this week ahead. She’ll be due for her own orgasm in a day or two, and there’s no reason for the cage to be off before then. So now I’m left to wonder if I’ll get out for her next one.

This coming weekend is a three day, with probably a lot of uncaged social activity, but the one after that, she’s taking the kids away and leaving me alone for the weekend. I’m betting there’s a lot of cage time in my near future, even with the necessary breaks coming up this weekend.
1 x