[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, she used almost the whole two months, ending just before the expected “derailing” event.

There was a long recovery time, totally expected. Yesterday morning, though, denial was unexpected. Kids were still asleep when I started cuddling, and our hands started playing, and then we were having full on sex. At one point, I was on the edge of my orgasm, and warned her about it. I wasn’t expecting denial, but rather, just the general idea that neither of us was ready to be done.

She said, “oh, not yet,” and then switched positions. My radar didn’t pick anything up. I often hold off and slow down to make our playtime last longer. But a few minutes and a couple of positions later, she said it. “I don’t want you to cum at all. For a while. Can you do that?”

Of course. And thus, it begins again.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This is basically a post “for my records” … last orgasm was July 4th. After so many years of marriage, you develop a sense of the rhythm of your sex life, and with all of my freedom and solo pleasures lately, I’ve had to be careful about being ready when she is. I had anticipated that Thursday night would be a coupling, so I held off on Wednesday and Thursday.

Things got in the way for Thursday and Friday, no action Saturday night was a surprise, and likely why I made overtures on Sunday morning.

Point being, she got a four day head start that she doesn’t actually know about. No cage yet, but that’s not unexpected.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Interesting (to me) event last night. Cuddling before sleep turned into sex. I didn’t think it would, pleasantly surprised, yay, let’s go. It went on for a while, through various positions, and it was a whole lot of fun.

And then she just wanted to stop and cuddle and be done. No orgasm for her. I know that it’s only been a couple of days since her last orgasm, so she probably would’ve needed a vibrator to get over the top. But she didn’t want that. That was surprising, but I kept my mouth shut and didn’t try to analyze.

I’ll be paying attention, though. I’m wondering if this will make her horny and we’ll have another encounter soon. Sooner than if she had cum last night. If she had cum last night, tonight would absolutely be off the table. Tomorrow night would be very unlikely, too. Even Monday night would remain questionable.

It was also a unique turn of events because in the past, when we’ve engaged like this and she couldn’t get over the top, she wouldn’t give up on it until we’d tried all kinds of things to make her cum. Vibrators and dildos etc. Last night, she just stopped me and told me to cuddle, far before every effort was made. I’m not going to ask because she hates it when I try to analyze these things, but I’ll be paying attention. Definitely wondering if this is going to be a new approach to that problem.

(I think this post is just for me. There is a whole crap ton of context that a reader wouldn’t have. Anything that you think you’re understanding here, please realize, you’re only seeing maybe ten percent of the picture. Not trying to insult or diminish your personal experience and perspective. It’s just a fact of literally two decades of my observations of her relationship to her sexuality.)
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Vacations have always been good for her sex drive. We’ve been out of town for about a week, and we’ve had three great sexual encounters, all resulting in orgasms for her. Two at night, and one morning encounter.

No cage as it couldn’t travel with us, but now that I’ve been denied orgasms for this long, I’ll bet the cage will be on shortly after our return in a day or two. I’m excited for that escalation.

She’s encouraged me to beg for my orgasm, but we both know she isn’t going to say ‘yes’ yet. The next few days are going to see a pretty severe drop off in activity. I know that’s going to be difficult for me.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I wasn’t sure how it would be received, but my advances resulted in one more orgasm for her before we packed up and checked out. Really fun, and I couldn’t even handle being inside her as she came from a bullet vibe.

And then a day of travel and now we are home and back to work and stress. And she seems to be developing a head cold. Damnit. Gonna be a really quiet few days.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Well, not as quiet as I thought. She propositioned last night, and we had a good encounter. Totally vanilla love making, and my continued denial. No mention of chastity yet.

Just over three weeks denied. I am starting to ‘feel it’. She had determined in the past that one month denials were a sweet spot for her, but I don’t even know if she remembers that. With these lengthy breaks, it’s hard to know what she remembers that we’ve learned.

School will start back up soon, and everyone will drop into our routines for the fall. That comfort and predictability of life usually makes all of this easier on her.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

((marking something private))
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I pushed a little while cuddling last night, and we had a nice, very vanilla encounter that resulted in an orgasm for her. Then we both fell asleep spooning. I was a little surprised she went for it, as it didn’t seem like she was completely into it at first.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“Recently, your pleading for permission has become more sincere … but not enough yet. Put the cage on.”

“Yes, Goddess,” I said with a smile. We stared at each other for a minute. I was waiting for her to turn away, but instead she added, firmly, “Now.”

And so I am caged.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Our afternoon was spent apart, but she returned at dinner exceptionally flirty, and later last night, I convinced her to let me make her cum.

Lots of rubbing herself on the cage was sweet torture for me, until finally I used toys to make her orgasm.

Being back in the cage for that was perfect. I’m very content this morning.

Also, ((another private date stamp is needed for my reference)).
1 x