[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

slave d wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:25 am If you want really strict denial glue the lock shut, if you want Her to be in charge glue your mouth shut !!
LOL, you’re right, and I am (keeping my mouth shut).
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Two mornings of cuddling, with some light teasing, and I was back in the cage before the kids got up this morning.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night started as cuddling, but she escalated the situation, and we ended up giving her an orgasm as I stayed locked. It was a little different, though. When we have sex while I’m caged, she normally uses her fingers to touch where my cock strains through the bars, soft fingertip caresses that are very pleasurable for me even with the ache.

Last night, she never touched the cage, only my balls, and only to squeeze them. Even as she rubbed the cage against her clit, she used my balls to move the cage back and forth for herself. All of my pleasure was vicarious, and all she gave me was pain as we played for quite a while. To end, I held her wrapped in my arms as she used a bullet on her clit to finally get herself off.

After she came, she tossed the vibe aside, and we stayed wrapped in each other’s arms as she drifted off to sleep and I basked in some pretty intense feelings.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“You do stuff to me,” she said as she laid back.

She’d been touching the cage, setting me on fire. I started playing with her, with my fingers.

She ended up having a very intense and very long orgasm that was very satisfying for both of us.

Things are going very well.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I have a slightly smaller MMJB, and while I think it fits better, the skin of my penis does not always agree (hot spots develop from contact after a day or two). Having been in the cage for three weeks now, I asked my wife if I could have the key for a few minutes to trade out, explaining why, and what the problem might be, and that I might have to switch back in a day or two. I also offered a little bit about how it might impact her (does the size, either sight or feel make any difference to her; no more letting me out mid-play as the smaller one will not come off when I’m excited, so all releases would have to be premeditated, et. al.).

“I’ll allow it.” Okay, dmmt. Damn near the hottest thing she could’ve said in that moment.

And now, I’m in the smaller cage.
1 x
InversionOfControl

Post by InversionOfControl »

How are you liking the smaller cage? Is it the tube or base ring also?
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

If I remember correctly, it’s a half inch shorter cage, and an eight of an inch less diameter for both base ring and cage. I’ve joked that the linear reduction is minor, but a cage is volume, and so cubing the minor changes made for a rather larger change than I was expecting.

I’ve had this smaller cage for a while, and I’ve had some experiences in it. I think five days once, and three days another time, plus lots of shorter play with it. I already know what it’s going to be like.

Except for the small “hot spots” that have developed in the past after a couple of days, this smaller cage is so much better for me. The first minor inconvenience that is solves is the mid afternoon early evening “hang”, when my balls get about as far away from my body as they do throughout the day, and my penis shrinks to its least width, and my larger cage is left basically hanging off my scrotum. My penis stays in the cage, but only because it’s a convenient place to be hanging down. It’s not a deal breaker for the larger, first cage, but it’s annoying, and causes me to make minor adjustments for a few hours every day.

The smaller cage grips better, and stays in place better, throughout that period of time. The extra grip comes at a cost, which is those contact hot spots that I need to work on.

And then the rest of the changes light up my personal kinks … nocturnal erections are five times more brutal. Arousal, like play time, is five times more brutal. Those random “pops” of arousal throughout the day when I think of something sexy are so much more impacting. Whatever buttons the larger cage pushes in my brain, this cage pushes them all faster and more often.

I also like that once I’m sufficiently aroused, this cage isn’t coming off. I like that because it will make more caged playtimes with my wife, only because she doesn’t plan things sexually. With the need for premeditated intent sexually, I will get out for our playtimes a lot less often. Maybe she’ll learn and make a change.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I’ve never experienced this before, but I was just kissing my wife, a little more passionately than usual, and my body just expelled an entire load. No orgasm, just really amazing feelings and an extremely tight cage and then, tons of semen in my underwear.

That might be slightly inconvenient if it were to happen at the wrong time.

Hot things your keyholder has said: in response to my shock and explanation, she replied, “You better keep that in you!!”
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The smaller cage is working out well this time. I can move it up or down about a quarter of inch to keep different parts in contact with different parts, and combined with strategic applications of some aloe lotion, hot spots are under control and tissue seems to be toughening up a bit. That makes me very happy as I’d like this one to be “the cage” and not “the smaller cage.”

I thought I remembered my wife having a negative reaction the first time she saw me excited in this cage, but that is definitely not an issue this time. My penis definitely looks angrier in this one when I’m aroused, but she’s trusting my assurances that it’s okay.

Day to day wear is FAR better. Arousal is FAR … umm, “better”? Sooo much more punishing, which is enjoyable for my sub soul. I firmly believed I’d be out by now, even just a little, but she hasn’t brought it up. All of our interactions have been kissing and petting, and one failed attempt to get her off the other morning.

I know that a real full playtime is likely to happen tonight. No idea if she plans to release me for it. I have to be out tomorrow night for something that wouldn’t be appropriate with a cage. I predict release tonight, before playtime, with orders to lock back up when I get home tomorrow night.

But I’ve been pretty wrong recently…
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

… and I was wrong again. Really extensive play time last night, but I remain caged. She had an awesome orgasm, after we kissed and touched and rubbed and … yeah, you get it.

There was a moment where she really saw the caged penis at extremely aroused, and she definitely balked. That’s what I remember as a deal breaker on the smaller cage, from the last time we tried it together. It does look quite angry in there. Last night, I convinced her it wasn’t an issue, and she seemed to accept that.

On my end, I did plead for the removal of the cage and being allowed to fuck her. She denied me, encouraged me to convince her, listened to my impassioned pleas and continued to deny me. A couple of her denials had me almost to the point of having an orgasm just from hearing them. It was a pretty awesome headspace.

At some point today, I have to take the cage off. I do not have the key, so that will be up to my wife. I’m excited about when she’ll make me put it back on, not to get it back on, but knowing that she is going to enforce it, and it will be soon, and I will be under her control.
0 x