[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

I had to ask this morning, and it’s confirmed. We’re taking a break from chastity and denial.

She’s going through something right now, and ... yeah, I don’t know. It sucks. That was a four month run, with some absolutely amazing events. I’m trying to focus on how nice it’ll be to just have sex that ends with an orgasm. I’m slightly excited to masturbate to completion.

But I also feel like I’ve lost something that felt really, really right. I’m concerned about the progress that was made, and having to get through some of that again.

I know I should be thinking about, concerned, empathetic to what she’s going through, and I am. I’m completely supportive, and I understand. I just have this collection of other feelings, too, and they’re more selfish.

She says we will get back to this, and I believe her. Patience. Ugh.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night we had a pretty fun sexual encounter, and it ended with her telling me that she’d been thinking about “cutting me off” for a little while. As I approached my orgasm, she told me to enjoy it, as it would be my last one for a while.

So I am officially back on restriction. I’m a little concerned, as our sex life has not been very active lately, and denial without arousal is not a good thing for me.

I’m keeping an open mind, and I’ll see how it goes, but I am concerned.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Saturday night, laid down and started petting. “Have you been having a ton of orgasms?” she asked. “No,” I replied, “you told me last time that orgasm was going to be my last one for a while.”

She smiled. “Oh good. I thought you’d figure I meant with me, and you’d be having a couple of days of a last fling with cumming. But if you haven’t been, that’s even better...”

Proceeded to have a good sexual encounter. I was slowing and stopping quite a bit to keep myself from going over the edge. She noticed. “Make sure you’re telling me when you’re close. It makes it more fun for me.” Oh, wow.

At the end, I half heartedly asked if I could just have one more orgasm before we started.

“Of course not. I gave you plenty of warning. I’m thinking an orgasm would be a nice Christmas present.”
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I cuddled up to sleep last night, and it turned into something more. And it wasn’t forced at all; she was very horny. Good sign for moving forward.

No mention of the cage yet. I know she thinks it’s too early in the denial to be really effective, and she’s probably right. I take a couple of weeks to truly “bloom” in denial, and before that, the cage is generally more annoying than erotic. That being said, her ordering me into it, and forcing me to wear it, would still be moderately erotic and probably enough, but I know it’s in the cards. I’ll wait, patient and happy.

My increased affection level is definitely returning, and she’s made a couple of small comments like “I’ve missed you,” and “welcome back.” And she’s right. It’s amazing the difference just a week of denial makes. The flower vases have been empty for a month, and I have to fix that. (That’s not metaphorical; two flower vases in the kitchen seem to stay full and fresh when I’m denied, and empty when I’m free to orgasm.)
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Like a truck...

We had a week of zero activity, and zero intimacy, during which I felt like crap from a head cold most of the time. I was not even remotely horny. I wondered if it would have to ramp up again, or all come rushing back as soon as she touched me.

Last night, she was in bed just a couple of minutes before me, and I felt pretty good, so I got naked and cuddled up to spoon with her. I was excited even before I got there, so I nestled my erection into her butt, and wrapped my arms around her.

A little pillow talk ensued and she made it clear that she was horny ... by saying “I’m really horny.”

She rolled toward me, and as I played with her lips and clit, she gently fingered my erection, and there it was ... two weeks of buildup washed back over me, and we were back in the game.

Lots of oral for her, and PIV, edges for me, and then a vibrator orgasm for her after she’d thoroughly ramped me up to the point that I could barely even slide all the way in without stopping.

Feeling a little better today.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Another nice playtime last night. Not much to report, but...

She mentioned that my “fire” may be in my cock right now, but it’s not in my head outside of the bedroom yet. She’s right. It’s funny, though. I can feel it building. There are flowers in the vases, and extra chores are getting done. But the overall severe feeling of submission and adoration just hasn’t built to the levels that are possible ... yet.

There were also clear indications last night that those levels will absolutely be achieved in this denial period. So, no early or surprise orgasms for me this time around. She’s playing a long game.

Good. I want that. I’m enjoying the build.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

And this evening, I was officially ordered into the cage.

She’s out with friends for the evening, leaving me with the kids. She’s probably not going to make it home, and will spend the night at her friend’s house downtown. She was apologetic, and mostly joking, I said, “Make it up to me with a little attention tomorrow night?”

“Okay,” she replied. “Put the cage on when you get home.”

The rest of my commute was a tad bit exciting.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We had a social engagement last night, inappropriate for the cage, so I was out for about six hours. Once we were home and the kids were in bed, I asked about some attention, and she quickly agreed.

I got a few minutes of her hands, and then she was done, and told me to put the cage back on.
“The cage is my helper,” she said. I like that.

Today, during a brief embrace in the kitchen, “We’ll fool around some more tonight.”
“Are you horny,” I asked.
“A little bit,” she replied. I also like that.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Ugh, life. No playtime last night.

In addition, my work environment was supposed to be modified this week in such a way that the cage would not be possible (restroom issues). So I removed the cage this morning. Upon arrival to work, found out the modification won’t apply until Wednesday. I hate taking the cage off for stuff like this, so I’m a lot disappointed. But, at least when it goes back on when I get home this evening, it’ll stay on until Wednesday morning ... presuming my wife doesn’t want me out of it.

This morning, cuddling to wake her up ... “Did you take the cage off?”

“No,” I replied. “Still on.”

“Oh, I can’t feel it.”

I adjusted myself, and snuggled the cage into her cheeks.

“That’s better,” she said.

And that kind of attitude towards it is awesome!!

Oh ... and I believe the life problem from last night has worked itself out, and we will fool around this evening. Hopes are high. Especially for some caged playtime. She did caress the cage a little this morning, before we got out of bed, and she let me caress her sensitive area for a couple of minutes.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yes!! Caged playtime last night. Started with some intimate touches through the bars of the cage, setting me absolutely on fire. Then she started gently squeezing my balls, slowly increasing the force, making me moan with the combination of pain and pleasure.

I moved to all fours, where I could lick her, but her hand could still reach my cage and balls. The light strokes through the bars were heaven, but became rarer and rarer as she focused on squeezing my balls more and harder. The more she squeezed, the better I licked, and the more she sighed and moaned in response, and the harder she squeezed. A little feedback loop of pain and pleasure.

Finally, one squeeze got very intense, and forced me to stop licking to actually sort of cry out. Very intense. “Too much,” she asked. I didn’t respond, but instead went back to licking as soon as I was able. “Too much,” she asked again, and I just kept licking. She squeezed some more. “You’re not answering,” and then she gave another really hard squeeze that stopped me again.

It was something new. The pain was intense, but when she would let go, my throbbing caged cock felt immediately intensely pleasurable. I’ve realized I like the pain, but that intense feeling of pleasure was kind of new. Almost like I was getting close to orgasm. Almost like enough of that torture could make me orgasm from the pain.

I kept refusing to answer, kept licking, and she kept squeezing very hard, eventually saying, “Well, I guess you can always use your safe word,” emphasizing that with another very, very hard squeeze.

Eventually we progressed, me crawling down for a better angle for her, and the ability for me to use my fingers. She rolled me over and climbed on top, first sliding her dripping wet pussy along the cage, and then letting me enjoy just a minute or two inside her. Then she slid up to ride my face.

We ended with her laying back, me licking between her legs, sucking her clit, and fingering her to completion.

Totally great encounter, totally caged. Aching this morning, and loving it.

This morning, as I was leaving, embracing her, I said, “Thank you for torturing me last night.”

“You’re welcome,” she said. “There’s going to be a lot more.”
2 x