[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

She ordered me into the cage last night at 8PM.

When we went to bed later, she spent a few minutes touching me through the cage, and squeezing my balls.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Nice long play session last night. Introduced her to the idea of using the wand on my cage.

Then we moved on to our more traditional play, never unlocking me. At one point, she was on all fours, and I was behind her, rubbing the cage against her. I was using the tip to tease her entrance, when she started pushing back against me. It’s a very close fit, so things have to go slow, but when it finally squeezed into her ... oh my god. The way the jailbird’s bars are designed, the first one around had to slip past her ‘tunnel’, but when it did, I was completely inside her, in the cage.

That ring at the front is just exactly too big. I can’t go in and out. But she started rocking side to side, and wow, even more. I’m at a loss for words to describe it, and that’s not like me.

Eventually, we moved on, and then ended the evening with her laying in my arms while using the wand to get off. Minor complaint; the wand was too fast. If she’d been using our smaller wired bullet, it would have been a longer more drawn out orgasm that I would have appreciated more.

Oh well. Next time...
Still locked, but I’m sure family time this weekend will require me to be in and out of the cage. I’m thinking this may be a long run of cage time. She’s been lax the past couple of weeks for lots of family commitments, but we’re pretty clear on that front for a few weeks coming up.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sunday night, I asked her to “hit” me. And oh wow, did she ever. We’ve used the flogger for a few years now, and she’s getting more proficient with it every time. She focuses on my butt cheeks for a few strokes, and then without warning, she’ll take a really hard swing at my balls. I love it.

The crop is a much newer addition to our toys, and she’s been learning how to use it. She figured something out on Sunday night. One solid hit is never really as effective as the flogger, but in light of the recent horse races, she asked, “Do you get excited when you see the jockeys hitting the horses...” and with that, she proceeded to hit the crop, many times in the same place. They were all medium hits, but they seemed to start compounding their effects. That was awesome, and now added to her repertoire. Yay.

Hot things your keyholder has said addition: we were pretty much done. I was laying on my back with her sitting cross legged near my head, facing down my body. She asked, “We don’t need a safe word do we?” She was worried that some of the hits had been too intense. “No, we don’t,” I replied. “Are you calling me a pussy?” she joked. “Yes,” I joked back. She grabbed the cage, lifting it out of the way, and swung the flogger, really hard, right down on my balls. Hot things addition: “Maybe you shouldn’t call the woman caging and flogging you, who decides when you get to orgasm, a pussy...” And then another really hard stroke right on the balls.

Afterward, I did thank her for hitting me. She seemed genuinely pleased with the whole experience. She said specifically that she likes to do that. She asked if she should do it more. “Oh my god,” I said, “once a week?” “Twice a week?” she replied. Cage super tight.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This morning, the cage got me out of bed pretty early. I was drinking coffee, reading the “paper” (news websites), and enjoying the quiet dark peace as everyone slept.

My wife surprised me, out of bed much earlier than expected, and calling to me from the bedroom door. I got back into bed with her to cuddle, thinking I’d get a few minutes of spooning before my shower.

Actually, she wanted an orgasm, and after some licking, we used the small bullet vibe to finish her. Cage never came off, though she did handle it while I worked on her.

Great way to start the day.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Friday night, she had me take the cage off, but life interevened, and we were unable to fool around.

Last night, she got to bed really drunk, and very frisky.

I would describe the fun as vanilla plus. The best part was mostly in my head, though. At one point, I edged a little too close during missionary PIV. I pulled out, strained every muscle that I thought would help, and just barely managed to stop an orgasm with contractions. Instead, I pulled off a perfect ruined orgasm, with all the spine tingling chills, no spasms, and a full, long, steady, slow leak of cum all over her lips and slit.

She didn’t notice, I didn’t say anything. There’s a high likelihood of squick factor for her on the idea of me eating my own cum. Her ordering me to clean it might be relegated to fantasy forever. So instead of saying anything, I just kind of imagined it, and got to work. We regularly switch back and forth from PIV to cunnilingus, so she thought nothing of it. I cleaned it all out and then some, before sliding back into her to test how intense the orgasm really was.

Definitely not even a tiny reset. I was back to an edge in seconds.

There was a lot of talk about denial during the encounter. A lot of dirty talk about it. She’s kind of amazing with that stuff. I can’t even count the number of times we’d be engaged, me managing a good pace and riding the edge, and then she says something, and I have to immediately pull out and stop or I’ll orgasm.

I did beg a little for an orgasm as well. Sometimes she’s says no right away. Sometimes she quizzes me, asking how much I want it, or asking what I’ll do, and then she denies me. And then sometimes, she ‘thinks’ about it. For what seems a long time, letting me carry on, trying to pleasure her as I’m riding an edge, and then ... “no.”

Gotta admit. Lots of fun.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Tuesday afternoon, I was home before my wife and kids, and texting with my wife, coordinating the evening / dinner plans, etc. She asked if she could go workout while I fed the kids, and then added, “you can say no”. A split second later, “I tell you no all the time...”, and then, “speaking of, lock it up.”

And so the cage went back on. That evening, as we laid down for sleep, we cuddled and she fondled the cage for a minute. “Hey, tomorrow night, after the kids are in bed ... I want to hit you.” That’s become our word for using the flogger and crop. Then she asked about the cage, mentioning that it hadn’t been on much lately, and was I ‘missing’ it. I told her she’d been deliciously strict in April, but pretty lenient in May. She arched her eyebrows, and replied, “Well, I guess I’ll have to fix that in June.”

Sure enough, last night, she spent a good deal of time working me again with the flogger and crop. Apparently, she really does like it. And I like it. So, I got that going for me. When she was done, she mentioned again that she needs to start doing that more often.

This morning, I didn’t expect anything when I went to cuddle with her and wake her up for our day. She had explicitly refused access last night on the grounds of ‘female stuff’, so I wasn’t really trying anything this morning. But our rolling around a bit, and kissing, did end up with me on top, kind of grinding the root of my caged erection into her. I really thought she’d push me away quickly, but instead, after a minute or two, she wrapped her legs in mine, and started grinding back.

Moments later, she was sighing, and then moaning, and then really grinding against me as I cage humped her. After some minutes of this glorious play, she pushed me down to lick her. I was totally surprised by how wet she was already, and it didn’t take long to make her cum.

And, I’m still in the cage. Sigh. I hope she decides to be very strict in June. April had me in a great place emotionally regarding this. I’d like to get back there.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Oh, last night was fun...

As we were kissing in bed, she started quickly with “I really want to get fucked (she was a bit drunk),but I don’t want to take the cage off. You’ll need a dildo...”

“Can I use the strap on?”

“Oh, yes, please.”

I didn’t hop up right away, still petting and kissing, and she rolled me over and started grinding on the cage. She was surprisingly wet already considering how little we’d done at that point, and it felt amazing. Then it got better as she slid it inside her. It’s too big for fast motions, but she was moving around on it and rubbing her clit with her fingers.

It seemed forever, and I was aching and begging her to take the cage off and let me fuck her. “No,” she said firmly. “Get the strap on.”

As I was on my knees beside the bed digging the dildo and harness out of our toy box, she was rubbing herself. “You better hurry,” she offered.

Missionary, doggy, and then her on top. Me, throbbing in the cage; her, having a great time.

We did that for a long, long time (relative to her usual interest). Then she told me it was time to make her cum. I jumped off the bed and stripped off the harness, and grabbed a bullet vibe. When I got back on the bed, she pushed me onto my back, and straddled me. She carefully worked the cage back into her, and then she put the bullet on her clit.

It wasn’t even minutes before she was starting to orgasm. I felt every single contraction through the cage. They started small, spread out, and then got closer together and more intense, and just when I thought it couldn’t be more, there was one huge spasming contraction as she buried her face in my neck.

She’s really stepping up her game, and I love it. I begged to be out of the cage a lot last night, and she refused, a lot. When we were done and cuddling, I was shaking from the intensity of the experience. My wife is amazing.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She came to bed very late last night. I woke up, enough to cuddle up to her, and was about to doze back off again, when things started happening. First, she reached back behind her to adjust where the cage was sitting between her cheeks. She doesn’t normally do that, but at first, I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought it was sitting odd this one time, but her hands on it woke me up a little more.

Then she started clenching her cheeks around the cage. That has an immediate effect on me, and I was suddenly quite awake. She does that sometimes, a few clenches to tease me, and then she stops and falls asleep long before I calm down. Last night, she kept doing it. And kept doing it.

And then she said, “I almost masturbated in the shower this morning...” What?! It’s only been two days?! And you’re horny?! Sweet!!

She rolled back, and let me start fingering her, and her hand found the cage again. Only she wasn’t being nice. Almost immediately, ball crushing. The better I did with my fingers, the harder she squeezed my balls. A few minutes of that, and then I moved to all fours where I could lick her, but her hand could still reach my balls. Actually, it had more access. She was able to squeeze both at once at that point, and she did it a lot. Again, the better I licked, the harder she squeezed.

A few minutes of that, and then she rolled me onto my back, and again, she straddled the cage and slowly worked it into her. I don’t even know what to say. I don’t know where this is coming from, or how I managed to get here.

Eventually, she ended up on all fours, and I was licking her from behind, and ventured up to one of my favorite things, licking her butthole. Always done it for me, don’t know why. My thumb was working her clit as my tongue pushed into her.

“Oh my god, don’t stop...” and pushing back against me. My tongue actually hurt, I was pushing so hard. And she came, with my tongue firmly in her ass, and my thumb working her clit, and it was awesome.

Afterward, getting back under the covers, she saw me ‘resting’, gripping my raging erection through the cage and trying to get settled down. “Maybe fucking the cage is too intense.”

“No. Green light. I want intensity. Have fun deviously torturing me in any way you can think of. Please.”

Might have to touch on that again quickly. Giving me hundred year old scotch, and then telling me I can’t handle it? Nope. Gotta squash that crap.

The spanking doesn’t start until the submissive wants it to end. Chastity doesn’t start until I want the cage off. And, wow, did I ever want the cage off last night!!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Four orgasms in seven days for my wife might be a number we haven’t reached in ten years. I don’t know what’s going on. I know she had a major stressor semi-removed from her life recently. Maybe that’s it.

Last night, after the kids were down, she was hopping in the shower to rinse off from her workout, and she asked me to do a chore. A small conversation ensued about who would do it, and as I was agreeing, I said maybe we could play around a little. I meant, maybe she would hit me, but hadn’t said that yet. She said, I don’t know; I’m getting a lot of attitude about this chore. I dropped the attitude immediately, and she said she might let me take the cage off for a bit.

After the chore and her shower, she came out of the bedroom wearing a very sexy nightie. We watched some television together. During a pause for a pee and another drink, I pulled her over to straddle me on the couch and started kissing her. I told her that I was dying to feel her hands, her mouth, her pussy on my cock, and that I was dying to feel my hard cock deep inside her aching to cum.

She was kissing me back, smiling, and grinding a bit. “Did you take the cage off?” She could easily feel that I hadn’t. “No. You didn’t tell me to take it off. You said you ‘might’ let me out for a bit.”

“That’s right,” she replied. “I said I ‘might’.”

Back to watching to finish the show, and then after that, she asked with a smile, “shall we go fool around for a bit.”

She did have me take the cage off, and then she spent some time alternating between stroking me and using her mouth, bringing me to quite a few edges. There was one accidental moment where she did one of those things that starts a couple crying laughing. Unfortunately, for me, that kind of laughter tends to kill my erection. Fortunately for me, my wife knows how to talk to me to get me back to that place.

She talked a lot about denial and chastity, telling me her intentions for June. I had mentioned to her previously that she’d been “mean” in April, but pretty lenient in May. She’s decided that the inadvertent pattern calls for mean in June now. She told me about how I’ll be locked up almost all of June, only allowed out for short playtimes, and even that won’t be often. And she said some other things.

I don’t know how much was real or just trying to get me back in the mood. I’m suspecting a lot of it was real. It’s hard to tell.

After that, we proceeded to fucking. I didn’t perform very well, but we both still enjoyed it. Lots of edges from that. Finally, it was time to make her cum, and I wanted to be inside her when she did. She used the bullet on her clit, and I tried, but I couldn’t stay inside her. It was too much, and I would’ve had an orgasm. It was like a little extra bit of mind fuck denial on top of all the rest.

Very intense feelings last night, when we were done, and then, she asked if I wanted to stay out of the cage over night. I responded affirmatively, and she replied that wouldn’t be in the spirit of mean June, so no, I was to put the cage back on now.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, wife had other plans, so I had kid time all evening. Cage inappropriate activity, so I let myself out for a couple of hours after work, until they went to bed.

I did NOT want to put the cage back on. I love / hate this feeling. I want to want to be out of the cage. And right now, I definitely want to be out of the cage.

Three weeks left in June. If she’s serious about keeping June “mean”, I am going to be a mess on July 1st. There will be a few days here and there that will have me out, including a long weekend trip out of town. But none of that will be “sexy” time.

I’m going to be a mess. I’m going to be loving it. July 1st will mark approximately two months since my orgasms at the end of April. I wonder if that’s her mark, or if she’ll drag it further.
0 x