[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Okay ... yeah, she really enjoyed it. Missionary, kissing, necking, petting, sucking her nipples, and fucking her ... my whole body going through very familiar motions, the feedback of her pleasure as she let me pound her, and stop, pound her and stop ... and my cock only feeling the unrelenting steel bars ... true and total, literal, mind fuck.

I fucked her the way I can’t. Even if I’ve had an orgasm every day for a week and twice on Sunday an hour ago, I can’t fuck her like that. When she starts up her crescendo of vocal, it makes me cum. It’s something that I secretly loathe in my sexual ability. I can’t fuck her like that; like I can tell she would want sometimes (thank god it’s only sometimes, or I would really feel actually an inadequate lover).

I cuckolded myself.

After the missionary, we rolled over, and before she slid back onto the dildo, she positioned herself back farther, over the cage. The harness forces it to point down, towards my feet, and she was able to easily slide her now unbelievably wet pussy along the length of it. I cannot even express. I could feel it through the bars, completely, and it hurt so good. Then she went back to the dildo...

A couple of position changes later, she said she wanted me inside her ... for seven strokes. We stopped so I could take off the harness and the cage, and then she counted them off as I slowly slid in and out of her. I was truly whimpering at this point. I had left the base ring on, and that was the only thing keeping me slightly back from an edge at that point. She pushed me out on seven, and rolled me over. She ground herself along the underside of my shaft, back and forth. Again, thank god for the base ring.

Because when I said ‘eight’, she lifted off, and told me to get back in the cage. I couldn’t control my reaction at all. And it was negative. And pleading. And she replied to it, “You said, ‘more and meaner.’” I almost could’ve cried from the weirdest combination of joy and pain at the moment...

I knelt beside the bed, trying to suppress the massive erection supported by the base ring, trying to get the cage back on. She was laying at eye level, on her stomach, intentionally swaying her slightly uplifted ass back and forth in front of me. It took a while, and wasn’t pretty, but finally it was back on.

She wanted the harness back on, too, and then we were back at it ... a lot more fucking, this time with pauses for me to lick her, going back and forth, until finally she came.

The cage was off for maybe six minutes of pleasure, and ten minutes of struggle to put back on, and we had fucked for almost an hour.

I’m quivering with joy right now. I can’t sleep, I can make myself literally swoon just thinking about last night, and my cock will not stop throbbing in the cage.

She hinted in conversation yesterday to my suspicion that she had always intended to let me cum on this weekend ... and then added that she was having second thoughts about that. It almost went to a deeper conversation about the game, but I stopped her. “Do what you need to do this weekend,” I said, “but tell me about those thoughts on Tuesday next week.” She validated that idea, but I don’t think she’ll end up talking about it.

Later, dirty talk as we were engaged, she added to the idea of the second thoughts, saying maybe she’d give me a ruined or minimized orgasm. That’s not her language, but that’s what she described, ending with, “... that just leaves you desperate for more...”

I have no idea if she’s saying these things to torment me and keep me guessing, or not. She said last night that she was reconsidering letting me cum, and there was something unspoken that would be an issue with that.

I’m going to wait and see and let her do what she wants to do. I’ve presented the best me this time, it was easier for me to make it easier on her this time. It’s up to her now. I’m almost positive she understands what I want; I’m not going to talk about it.

Happy Friday. I think there’s going to be a lot more to this weekend’s tale.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She let me orgasm twice on Saturday, in two different entanglements.

I’m completely reset.

Probably going to be a while for more posts here.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

There was lots of talk, but no ‘action.’

One thing, during our second entanglement, not sure where I stood, I asked if I needed to ask for permission to cum. She said I did, and then went on to ask, “Are we one of those couples now? Like the ones in your forums, where you always have to ask?”

She made me wait, but then eventually told me to cum. That was the second time that day.

Another comment, between entanglements, “I like the changed husband, but I also like my normal husband. I want him sometimes, too.”
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

So ... it’s back on.

Yesterday morning, the urges to cuddle and hold her were back in force (along with quite a bit of general horniness). I sometimes get to work from home, and yesterday was one of those days, and with the horniness, I started having some thoughts about how to spend my lunch break.

I texted my wife, “Am I still asking for permission?”

She didn’t respond for over an hour, and I was already back to working, so it became a moot point. Her response was that she was thinking about it. I told her the moment had passed, don’t worry, we could talk later.

So last night, she wore something pretty for me while we watched television on the couch, and then we journeyed together to the bedroom. It was all about me, just teasing me with her hands while we talked.

Yes, it’s back on, I do have to ask for permission ... or rather, don’t bother asking for a while because it isn’t going to be allowed.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Very vanilla encounter last night. We warmed up with kissing and petting, then I licked her, and then alternating between that and piv edges for me.

She couldn’t quite get all the way with my tongue last night, so we broke out the bullet. She had the speed controller in one hand, and her other was working my cock, while I held the bullet in place for her. I love that. Laying next to her while she has a nice orgasm. And then no need to get up right away.

As we laid there after, she gently fingered all the best spots on my shaft and head, keeping me very hard, and sighing, for quite a while as she laid there in total peace.

Very gentle evening, very vanilla, very nice. Dug it.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, I was turning in before her. She came to “tuck me in”, gave me some good night kisses, and said we’d fool around tonight. Then she said, in fact, I think it might be time for the cage. Now, I asked her.

She thought for a second, “No, tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to be cruel...”

“I definitely wouldn’t want you to be cruel,” I responded.

For a split second, it went over her head, and then she totally got it. “Yes, you would!! Put it on now.”
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Later, when she came to bed, I woke up and moved to spoon with her. She started flirting with me, and teasing me with her butt. I don’t think it was her intention initially, but then she turned it into something that lasted half an hour and got her off. Even included the strap on harness again, and again, she enjoyed that.

It also included some major ball crushing for me. In fact, that was most of her attention to me.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sorry .. I gotta write this out so I don’t forget ....

It wasn’t going to be anything. I spooned up to her when she laid down, way too late for a work night. My cage landed in her butt crack, my happy place. She started talking about the cage, and clenching her cheeks. That makes me squirm as I ‘hump’ her ass once and breathe heavy. It’s an uncontrollable reaction for me.

I don’t know why, but then she started escalating, adding another level every couple of minutes. First, more clenching, deliberate and timed to my reactions. Then full on grinding back against me until I was full on humping. She moved my hand to her breast, and after a couple of minutes, she moved it again, to her clit.

Finally, she rolled from her side to her back, toward me. Her inside hand found the cage, and we were settled into what has become my favorite position. I was working her vagina and clit with one hand, and I thought she’d finger the parts of me bulging through the cage. Instead, her hand found my balls ... and then one ball ... and then she squeezed it, hard. She adjusted her grip, and squeezed it again, harder.

This went on for a while, and then things progressed. After some other play in other positions, where the cage couldn’t really get attention, we found ourselves in a 69, her grinding on my face, as her fingers found the cage, lifted it out of the way, and starting squeezing my balls again. Always one ball, very deliberately, singling it out slowly, working it around into a good two or three fingered grip, and then ... oh, geez.

Again, that went on for a while, and then we moved into other things, where the cage couldn’t get any attention.

And then finally ... it was time for her to cum, and we both knew it. She was on her back; I moved to where my mouth was on her, and my knees were to one side of her head; where her hand could reach out and play with my cage beside her.

And again, she barely even grazed the parts of me bulging through the cage as she again found my balls. As I licked her to her orgasm, she squeezed them harder and harder. The better I did, the more she moaned, and the harder she squeezed. That orgasm was amazing.

And then we held each other, and then spooned to sleep.

None of it was done in hatred or anger. She was enjoying my enjoying it, even though no ‘normal’ person would enjoy it. That’s so key, her getting that. That’s the only way she’ll do this.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, laying down for a little intimate time ... as soon as her hand found the cage, she told me I should take it off, “for twenty minutes...”

Completely vanilla encounter, very enjoyable.

Then she was quick to order me to get the cage back on, even adding, “you’re six minutes over.”
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Totally vanilla encounter last night. Just making love. Hands, tongue, PIV, her orgasm from my tongue and fingers.

That’s all.
0 x