[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Holy crap. Sorry if this is too much information, but I have to write this down somewhere, and this seems the right place...

Last night was awesome. Good dinner together, and then we just hung out in the kitchen, by candlelight, talking and sipping wine and listening to music. Some sitting at the table, but also a lot of standing and a little actual dancing around.

Eventually, she pushed pulled me into the bedroom, we got naked, and laid down together. I played with her for quite a few minutes, and then she told me to take off the cage. After seven days, just having an unencumbered erection felt amazing. When I came out of the bathroom with the cage off, she was laying on the bed face down. I straddled her, and laid my erection in her butt crack while I rubbed, scratched and lightly tickled her back. Just having a hard on felt so good, and when she started kind of grinding up into me, it was very close to edging.

We stayed like that for quite a while before she rolled over. When she did, sliding into her was intense. The contrast to the caged erections for a week was incredible. I lasted a lot longer than I expected, which was really nice. Eventually, though, she wanted to orgasm, so I broke out the vibrating cock ring and she got on top. I teased her, turning it lower and off and back on, and keeping her wanting more.

Back to missionary and more teasing, and then she took the ring off me, rolled over, and held the bullet in place as I entered from behind. She came very quickly like that, both from the position, and the fact that she wasn’t going to tease herself.

We laid there for a few minutes, and then she said, “When you get calmed down over there, get the cage back on.” Well that didn’t help me calm down...

Once we were back in the kitchen, talking and listening to music again, I asked her if she would flog me later. She quickly said yes. I asked her to really hit me hard, make me regret asking, make me think about it the next day as I would be sitting on the sore spot. Once we got started, she really took to the task. She’s never hit me that hard before, and it was very intense and really awesome. She held me for a few minutes afterward, to let me calm back down.

After that, we were in the kitchen again ... I was leaning against the counter enjoying watching her dance as we talked, and glowing from the attention. Eventually, the dancing turned significantly erotic, and she was rubbing against me. At one point, she turned around, grinding her ass into me, and basically giving me a standing lap dance. It was so intense, that for one brief moment, I had to push her away as I hit an edge. An actual edge, while caged, from fully clothed rubbing! There was something about the way she was wriggling her butt and shoulders as she dipped down a little while grinding against me ... it wasn’t even the pressure as much as the vision that took me to the edge so easily.

And that was it. Eventually, I had to go to bed. There was so much connection last night, erotic play, conversation, affections, cuddling, everything.

Just one seriously amazing evening, and I’m back in the cage...
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Yowser!!! :D
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yeah. Yowser, is right...

The biggest take away from the evening for me, though ... after fifteen years together, we can still spend four hours just connecting. Maybe a total of an hour of that was erotic or sex, but there was a good three solid hours of talking to each other on a random Wednesday night.

That had nothing to do with teasing or denial or chastity, but it’s been really warming my heart the last couple of days.

Big family plans this weekend for Easter. Probably going to be some parole time from the cage. I’m hoping she’ll take to enforcing the reapplication. Unfortunately, she’s more likely to go with “just leave it off” but she has been surprising me lately.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Zero play time this weekend. That’s rough on me. I was forced out of the cage for a few hours on both Saturday and Sunday, but she wanted and expected it back on as soon as possible. That was a good change.

Last night as we lay cuddling, she spent quite a few minutes teasing me through the cage. I tried to get something started, but she declined, saying that we’d play tonight, and maybe we’d take the cage off for some even better fun. Unfortunately, this morning I know she didn’t sleep well, so I suspect there will be another rain check.

Other than that, she really hasn’t shown me any affection since last Wednesday night. It’s hard for me to wait so long, but the playing and very long cuddling that happened after that last night has helped a little. If she isn’t in the mood tonight, I think I’ll react with compassion ... instead of hurt.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She caught a cold. Complained about it all day via texts as we worked. I did everything to give her the evening off, even kept my chin up. No expectations.

After the kids were down, she took a long bath, then came out and told me that she was taking nyquil. Then she asked if I wanted to come cuddle for a minute. Heheh; of course.

She started touching me just like last night, as we cuddled, through the cage. After just a minute or two, she asked if I wanted to take the cage off. I jumped, of course. Back in bed sans jailbird, she used both hands and took me to multiple edges.

Then, knowing I was staying up, she told me to leave the cage off, and put it back on before I came to bed.
“Can I touch myself?” I asked.
“Yes, you can, as much as you want ... except to cum, obviously.”
“I’ll be in around four am,” I joked. She giggled.
“Let me rephrase. Cage goes back on at eleven-thirty. Stay up as late as you want.”

Heading in to put the cage back on ... good night!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

One full month. And tomorrow morning at 8AM, two weeks in the cage. Not continuous, but consistent enough that the tide of emotions is still rising. This will officially be the longest cage time I’ve ever endured, unless she has me take it off tonight. Less interested in the record; very interested in where that ‘plateau’ will turn out to be. I know it’s there somewhere. The brain can only hold so many hormones. I will not mention this to my wife.

Other than asking for the flogging last Wednesday night, I haven’t asked for anything. She’s asked about the cage and how it’s treating me a couple of times, and my answer has simply amounted to ‘feel free.’ I’m not imposing any will on this instance of denial.

I also haven’t mentioned chastity, denial, or any of my emotions in any form this time. I’m not suffocating her with my one track mind. I’m also not overwhelming her with neediness. I’ve been perfect this time about actively dealing with all of her issues from our past experiences. (Except, of course, the big one: my shocking personality change when she lets me orgasm finally. No way to deal with that out of context.)

She’s definitely fully in the throws of a head cold right now, so all will probably be dark on the play front for a while. I’ve been as helpful and considerate as I can, covering everything possible for her.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Thursday night, she was kind enough to offer me a little attention, even though she didn’t feel great. She knew I needed something and it’s mind if amazing how little it took. She was laying down wating for nyquil to take hold, I laid beside her on my side. She wrapped one hand around the cage. For maybe five or ten minutes, she’d give one squeeze every minute or so, and I was throbbing and sighing the whole time.

When she woke up Friday morning, she was feeling a lot better. I propositioned, offering that the weekend was going to be busy, it’d been a while since her last orgasm, and this was our best shot at a little playtime. I didn’t think it would work, figured I’d get rainchecked, but she slid off her panties almost immediately, put a gentle hand on my head, and pushed me toward my target. A few minutes later, her thighs were clenching around my ears.

That’s all I needed to rejuvenate me. The cage remains in place, and we are officially into uncharted waters in that respect. She’s gone with friends all day today, I’m home alone with the kids and some chores, and there was no thought given to releasing me.

It’s been a perfect couple of days...
(16 days in the cage. Two orgasms for her out; three in.)
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She had a great day yesterday, and was very affectionate in the evening ... and then we retired very late and a little drunk.

At first she was gripping the cage, not sure how fast she was going to fall asleep. Then she told me, “take it off and fuck me.” Yes, ma’am!!

There was a lot of dirty talk during the sex. A whole lot of encouraging me to beg for an orgasm, asking me how bad I wanted it, how good would it feel while I was buried so deep, she was descriptive, taunting, teasing, and kept saying no. At one point, she took a little tangent ... “Do you know what word you haven’t heard yet? Yes. Whatever I say, don’t even think about it until you hear ‘yes’, and you’re not going to hear that tonight...”

One cool thing about those moments ... she does frequently say no a bunch of times in the encounter when she will eventually say yes, so even hearing no a half a dozen or more times while we’re having sex and I’m edging inside her ... I can still beg and still wonder if this time she might say yes. Last night, I was pretty sincerely promising that “just one, and put me back in the cage; I won’t change at all.” “Do you promise,” she’d ask, hips rising to meet mine. “Absolutely, I’ll be totally good. You won’t notice a difference at all..” “No.”

Very hot. When it was done, and it was quite a bit of work as she was drunker than I thought, and only about 36 hours out from her last orgasm, I said, “Before you pass out, what are your feelings on the cage?”

“You can have a night out ... but it won’t be a long break.”

Unconstrained morning wood is just as, literally, arousing for me as the crushed morning wood. I do not really get better sleep. Denied for a month, doesn’t matter if I wake up caged or not, I’m up when the morning wood hits. This morning’s was so nice though. Just raging, throbbing erection, and I could slide over and nestle it against my wife’s ass.

17 days in the cage, and I’m honestly thankful to be out.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sunday night, she informed me that she was watching a particular show, and then going to bed. We were embracing in the kitchen, and then she turned around, and pressed her butt into me. “...but you can cuddle with me like this while I fall asleep.”

She lingered there, rubbing her butt back and forth. “Oh, and one more night out, but back in the cage tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow morning, or tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow night.”

So last night, before we met for shared viewing from the couch, I struggled to stuff myself into a cage that seems to be getting smaller.

As I sat down on the couch, ready to push play on netflix, “Did you put it back on, like a good boy?”

“Yes,” I replied, and then a moment later, “ouch ... that ... hurts ...” Just the question was enough to have me swelling and straining.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday, first full day back in chastity after the two day break, wasn’t difficult, but going to bed last night confirmed what I was slightly feeling Monday night as I put the cage back on...

I don’t want to be in the cage right now. Love hate has firmly settled in.

We were spooning as we fell asleep, and she was wiggling her butt very slightly, and clenching her cheeks on the cage, also very slightly. She was doing it on purpose; just a tiny little tease to remind me.

I was throbbing and actually feeling the frustration of being in the cage. I was remembering Sunday morning, when we were spooning as we woke up, and my full erection was pointed up in those same cheeks, and grinding softly, and how much ... better? different? ... it felt. I wanted that last night.

Frustrated with being in the cage is a difficult place to get me to, but exactly where I want to be. She’s been surprising me lately, definitely breaking some past routines, so I’m also feeling a real sense of control this time. Or rather, loss of control.

Not much attention since Saturday night, though. Hoping she’ll at least put some fingers on the cage tonight. I really need it. Friday night feels the most likely for a full encounter this week, and I’ll be in a rough spot if there’s still zero attention by then. Six days is just too long for me. My brain goes to some sad places.
0 x