[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

It has begun. Friday night, we made love, and I was denied orgasm. Saturday night was a date night, dinner and then home for a movie on the couch. She wore some cute lingerie as we watched the movie, and then we rolled around again, orgasm for her and, of course, none for me.

Nothing too crazy yet. Just getting started again.
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday (Wednesday) morning, some gentle touches while waking her up, which has become routine, led to some focused touches, led to a quick playtime before we got the kids up.

I can slightly feel things building in me. I’m sure it’s mostly anticipation at this point, but it feels good none the less.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

As of today (Saturday), noon, I have been caged. One week without an orgasm.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I believe her intention was to fool around last night, but as the day progressed, life intervened, and she ended the day feeling very unsexy. She was apologetic, and we cuddled, her in my arms, until she fell asleep and then long after. It was a great feeling for me, especially caged. After a while, we switched to spooning, and for the first time in a very long time, my caged cock was nestled in her butt cheeks, and she was wrapped in my arms. All the happiest brain chemicals flowing freely.

This morning, she was awake before me, but came back to bed, apologizing again for last night, and then she finally touched it. Gentle and light finger touches through the gaps. I cannot adequately express either how good that felt, or how much I’ve missed it. It was a very short interaction, and I’m desperate for her affection right now. Not even sex; she’s not initiating contact of any kind very often, and that is bad for this state of my mind.

We’ll see. She’s on a path, and I need to be patient.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I modified the way we handle the key situation.

In the past, when we used a lock, I would put the cage on, she click the hasp shut and take the key. With the MMJB, and its security screw, I started simply handing the tool to her when it was on. That tool would frequently hang on the end of a chain with all of her other necklaces in the bathroom. I always had access. When she told me to take the cage off, I would just go get the tool and take it off. I never cheated, of course. If anything came up, and I needed out of the cage, again, I would just grab the tool. She was always understanding.

The tool is not attractive as a pendant, so she’s only ever worn it in public one time. I was hoping that switching to an actual small key would make it better, so I purchased a small wooden box, with a lockable closure, put the tool inside and gave her the key to the lock. She still isn’t willing to wear it in public, but she did agree to legitimately hide and manage it. (A little hope the inconvenience will result in longer lockups.)

Last night, she asked about working caged. I assured her that it wouldn’t be a problem, and additionally, there are no circumstances in our life where I could not be caged. I do have an emergency key, inside a thick plastic tube and secured with a security tag, numbered. I showed her last night, and asked her to ‘pretend’ to keep track of the number.

First day in the office caged in almost a year.

I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!!! I’m so happy to be back under control, and it’s so amazing being locked, undetermined length of time, undetermined intent, and no option to cheat. Even never cheating, this is a mental game, and this is better.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We’ve been trying to work on a couple of our “disconnects.” One is that we have very different sex drives, with her satisfied with once or twice a week, and me masturbating five times a day (not really, but you get the idea). As I become more submissive, I have to stop masturbating. It’s a weird psychology problem, but I have difficulty even getting hard as it almost feels like cheating. This removes a lot of my stimulation, and makes me pester her. I proposed that on evenings where she wanted to watch television without me, she should consider sending me away with a “task.” Specifically, a masturbation oriented task.

Last night, she tried that. She was supposed to be out of the house most of the evening, and she texted me to tell me that when the kids were in bed, I was to do three edges (vibrator on cage). She ended up coming home before the kids were in bed, and for a moment I thought perhaps that would mean we could hook up instead. But after the kids went down, she said, “Don’t you have something you’re supposed to be working on?”

She turned on the television, and I went in the bedroom. She was surprised when I returned about five minutes later, done. She’s still learning, and further down the road I’ll give her some notes on that, but I was glad to see her trying out the concept.

I remain caged. Hoping tonight is a hook up evening.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

There was a hookup last night (Tuesday). I was not uncaged; she had an orgasm.

There were issues, but it was still fun, and very gratifying for me.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Wow. Gentle cuddling turned into playtime this morning.

I ventured a finger down to test the waters, and got a positive response, and so continued. She said, “Wanna watch a movie tonight?” and I replied, “Yes.” She added, “And then fool around?” I moaned quietly, “Oh, yes.”

She was still letting me play, and gently stroking the cage. I knew I had to be careful. If I took her too far, she’d want an orgasm now, and playing tonight would be off the table. I ventured a finger a little further down, and found her surprisingly wet and excited. She was sighing and moaning. “I want your hard cock inside me,” she said, squeezing the cage a little tighter.

Eventually, she pushed me over onto my back, and straddled me, sliding the cage inside her. I have to hold still when she does that; the cage is a little too big. She squeezed it inside her, and then rode it for a dozen strokes, before pulling off. We held each other for a few more minutes, and then it was time to start the day.

The cage is very tight now as I get ready to walk into the office. She just called me, “How has your morning been going so far?” she asked mischievously.

She’s in a great mood; got lots of good sleep, and dealing well with issues that have been plaguing her. I hope that maintains for the day, and tonight sees her in the same frisky and playful, and horny, mood.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

... carry the two ... 155 hours. Saturday noon to Friday night at 11.

Watched a movie after the kids went to bed, and then we fooled around. It was a very special entanglement. Started with making out and petting, and she teased the cage a lot. Then, when the subject of letting me out or not came up, she told me I had to find the key. It turned out that before we laid down, she’d pulled the key out of hiding, and put it on the dresser next to the lock box.

Once free, she edged me slowly, over and over. First with her hands, and then with PIV. Slow and intimate. Then I made her cum. It was awesome.

It’s very likely our plans today will see our small house filled with twenty people, half of them under the age of ten, so I was told to leave the cage off for today. I replied that I would wait and put it back on when she told me to.

The next two weeks, with the holiday, and our own plans for a family trip, leave maybe five or six days for the cage at all, but that’s okay. I’ll be four weeks without orgasm on the other side of all that, and she’ll be further along in what she’s going through, which is getting better everyday.
Last edited by cuyahoga on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The cage was surprisingly intense for those six and a half days. Surprising because of how fully sated my sexuality was before we started denial. I truly wanted out by the end, and while wearing it, all the good aches and struggles were there. It was wonderful to feel controlled again.
0 x