[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Our vacation was not the relaxing on the beach type. It was a sight-seeing, go go go, vacation, so upon return, it was take out and netflix. Bedtime for the kids, and more netflix for my wife and I. We were flirting, but my body was broken and exhausted, so I called it. Explained the spirit was willing, but we should definitely wait for a day before we tried to fool around.

A little cuddling ensued, no touching, and then hard sleep.

Denial, though, is an unrelenting alarm clock for me. My morning erections, with or without the cage, are simply too intense to ignore. So I’m awake. Coffee brewing. Lazy weekend planned, and I’m fairly certain we’ll fool around tonight. She’s definitely in the mood.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Awesome play time last night. Started slow, lots of kissing and touching. She asked me if I wanted to cum, and I answered honestly, yes. She made me beg, and said no, a few times, while she was on top and riding me.

Then she moved to doggy style, and I edged a couple more times, and begged some more.

She said yes, one time only. It was amazing. Cuddling after, she ordered me into the cage.

“I don’t want to give up intense you.”
“Wait, you like the intense me?” I asked with a mischievous grin.
“Well, I like laundry you,” she replied, laughing.

The cage was definitely effective overnight, and this morning. I am curious to see what kind of drop I experience, versus how much arousal and affection is maintained, or how quick it returns from the quick application of the cage.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

No drop at all, that I can tell. I spent yesterday still totally enamored. The feeling of that orgasm would pop into my head, and just take over my mind as my cock swelled in the cage.

If she leaves me locked down for a few days, I’m going to be a mess! Yay.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Our normal, me waking her up, cuddling this morning turned into something more. We ended up in a missionary position, and I knew something was working when she locked her legs around mine and gently ground into my pubic mound, just above the cage. I started grinding back gently, and then we were gently dry humping and both sighing.

Eventually, I was a bit overwhelmed, throbbing in my confinement, and sat back on my knees between her legs. I wasn’t certain how far I could take it, but I lightly stroked her thighs, and stomach, and chest, and then ran a finger along her labia. A receptive sigh gave me permission to go further, and eventually, I gave her an orgasm with the thumb of one hand working her clit, and the middle finger of my other hand slightly probing her vagina.

I laid down on top of her again, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

“It’s too bad you’re in the cage,” she said.
“It’s okay,” I replied. “Your orgasms are my orgasms ... our orgasms.”
“Well, then ... we just had a great orgasm.”

Then she reached down between us and lightly fingered the cage for a minute before we had to get up and start our day.

We have a date night Saturday, kids spending the night at Grandma’s, and fancy dinner reservations. I’m almost positive she’ll let me out of the cage.

Earlier this week, we had a conversation. Apparently, I’m doing better about pushing her, and she admitted she hasn’t been meeting her end of our discussions. I wonder what that will yield.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, all about me. She took the time to touch the cage first, getting me pretty worked up. Then she asked me to rub her back. That seemed selfish, but it put the cage between her butt cheeks, and as I rubbed her back, she used her butt to tease me significantly.

Then she hit me. Bare handed on my ass first, then with the flogger. Only one swing at my exposed balls, but she also took breaks to caress the cage and my balls between flogger swings.

Then she held me, letting me come down slowly from the fairly intense attention.

I’ve been waiting and longing for her to add this back to our play. It was awesome.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We have a day of hot weather, around the outside of the house chores planned before our date night. Nothing gets my wife hornier than home improvement chores! :D

My wife: “I’m letting you out of the cage. It’s going to be hot and sweaty today.”
“Thank you. Are you going to leave me free for date night, or lock me back up?”
“I don’t know. Depends on how hard you work today.”
“Wait ... is more work locking me back up or leaving me free?”
“Good question,” she replied.

For the record, I want to be locked for date night.
Also for the record, one orgasm followed by immediately back to the cage has resulted in zero perceptible sub drop. Awesome.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Awesome date, great conversation and dinner.

No cage; awesome play time last night. No orgasm for me of course.

She flogged me, restrained me, teased me, lots of edges in different positions, used her hands, mouth, pussy, both inside and out. It was a lot of fun.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

And I was ordered back into the cage last night (Sunday). There’s something she wants to do, and I’m not a huge fan, and she thinks I’m procrastinating. Reality is, her timing has been off, and last night was another mis-timed proposal. So when I said, “I don’t think we have time tonight, but I promise we’ll have time tomorrow night,” she responded, “Fine. Put the cage on.”

She’s right. Not about the procrastination, but about the fact that the cage guarantees her chore will be top priority for me tonight.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

A surprise orgasm this morning (not for me, obviously). Our normal morning cuddle was about to end, and I rolled over on top of her in a missionary position. I wasn’t expecting or pushing, but rather, just wanted another minute of a close hug. I was surprised when she wrapped her arms and legs around me, so I gave a tentative, exploratory hip grind.

She responded with movement of her own. I thought perhaps she was humoring me, until she moved my hips an inch to one side for better contact, and sighed heavily. Moments later, we were engaged in serious grinding, slow and gentle.

Eventually, I moved back to her side and used my fingers to give her an orgasm while her hand played with the cage. It took a while, and for a short period of time, it looked like it wouldn’t happen at all, and we’d given up. I know she hates getting worked up and not relieved, and she was very worked up, very wet and swollen, but I also know that it frequently leads to playtime later that evening.

I let my fingers roam back down to her clit one more time, she didn’t stop me, and a couple of minutes later, she was shaking through her orgasm, with vice grip on the cage.

One of my favorite ways to get her off. Happy, happy Monday morning!!
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday was weird. All day, the cage felt wrong. Normally, I can forget about it for lengths of time, but yesterday, it was constantly reminding me it was there, and not in the good way. I was having to adjust it, it was annoying me, etc.

Then, when my wife and I laid down, and I cuddled up as the big spoon, it finally became clear. I nestled my cage into her butt cheeks, and could feel every single square millimeter of skin contact through the bars. Within seconds, I was on the verge of what I can only call a spontaneous orgasm. For two or three seconds, I literally thought a full contractions orgasm was going to happen. After that passed, I spent probably twenty seconds thinking I was going to get yelled at when a full load leaked out onto her legs.

Nothing actually happened, and the feeling slowly subsided. I was panting.

That is the kind of stuff that makes me do this.
3 x