[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was the kind of sexual interaction with my wife that fuels a month of masturbation.

I had already locked the bedroom door, so when she checked it, I said, “You didn’t accidentally just unlock it did you?”

“I know what locked feels like. Do you know what locked feels like?”

The sex after that was incredible for me. Our hands played with each other, and then I went down on her. I remained locked. She was reaching for an orgasm, but not quite getting there, and not quite minding that she wasn’t getting there? It was cool.

And then I convinced her to sit on my face. First, she tried facing the head of the bed, but then I convinced her to turn around. That was it for me; my happy place. At first, she ignored my caged cock, but she kind of made it clear she was. There was conveyed intent.

And then she started squeezing my balls. Oh and whoa and yes please, holy crap. And then I got her to cum!!! It was perfect.

After she rolled off me, exhausted, I was all smiles, and the cage was so tight. I laid my head on her stomach, and one hand found my hair, and because I was at an odd angle across the bed, her other hand was able to find my cage. One set of fingers tenderly stroked my hair, as the other tenderly stroked the skin through the cage. I may have two happy places.

((I’m putting this here; but may also be done with them))
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Laid down to cuddle last night, and she started with some intense attention from her hands on my cage, and it went on for a very long time before she rolled away for some attention of her own. I went down on her, and then when she was very close, I slid back up to lay beside her and use my hand. A couple of minutes of that, and she pushed me onto my back and straddled me, first grinding against me, and then carefully working my caged cock into her.

It’s too big for much movement, but it feels amazing. When she slowly slid off, I could feel every agonizing inch (all two of them, lol). Then I wrapped her tightly in my arms and finished her with my hand, caressing her after and still holding her tight as she shook through the aftershocks. It was so incredibly satisfying.

Note : after playing with me, and before I went down on her, she asked if I wanted to take the cage off. I have detected this pattern. It happened last time we engaged, and I’ve realized it happens almost everytime we engage. Early in the process, she’ll ask. Of course, last time, I’d only been in the cage for a few days, so I said ‘no’, and she kind of chuckled and said, ‘okay, then,’ and that got me thinking.

I’m wondering what would happen if I played a little game of ‘chicken’ with my wife. Last night, she had been teasing my cage for like ten minutes, intensely, and it was so tight and aching, but I wanted to respond to the question with ‘no’ again. Oohh, that hurt to say it, but I did. I quickly followed with, ‘Do you want to take it off?’ Nope, she was good.

I wonder how long I can keep saying no. I wonder who will break first. 17 days caged is the longest she’s gone in the past. Sitting on 10 days right now, and her satisfied for the next few. It’ll be an interesting experiment. We’re well past her comfort zone with my no orgasm period, but she seems fine with my attentions at the moment. We’ll see what happens.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Sorry, double post … this is different because an important feature of our dynamic in the past has been my begging for release / permission to orgasm, and her denial. But she’s a people pleaser by nature, so I’ve often wondered if letting me out of the cage is because she’s worried, and therefore hears my ‘begging’ as more than it is. Hence the experiment with the idea of only saying ‘no’ and waiting for her to decide I need to be let out (or she needs some cock, hehe).

I will miss the psychological thrill of begging for release from the cage and being denied. Unfortunately, I won’t miss it that much because that denial wasn’t the prevailing result. There was a pretty intense impact on my psyche last night from summoning the strength to say no when I really wanted to say yes. Especially knowing that she probably would’ve let me out if I said yes. And then asking her if she wanted to let me out and hearing her say no was a good thing as well.

It feels like a good replacement that could result in longer and more intense caged periods for me. I’m very curious to feel how difficult it gets to keep saying that I don’t want out. And I’m wondering how she’ll feel about my answer the further we go, and if she’ll realize what I’m doing.

A few years ago, when discussing the cage, she was surprised when I said I desired longer caged periods. I often wonder if one of the reasons she doesn’t leave me locked longer is her concern that I don’t really want it. Maybe if I keep answering no, it’ll give her some confidence and encouragement and freedom from any anxiety she may have about it.

I do have a nice penis, though, and I know she likes it. That could also be the obstacle to longer lock ups, and not much to be done about that.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Day 11 locked and what? six weeks since my last orgasm? Maybe seven. Longest I’ve been locked since my 17 day “record” last October. Cage was especially challenging last night in a way it hasn’t been so far this time. Sooo many nocturnal erections. No idea why. They are a very particular kind of exquisite torture.

I went to bed earlier than my wife last night, but about 90 minutes later when she laid down, I think she woke me up accidentally. Not positive, but within seconds I had a raging and throbbing erection inside the cage. I decided to try to cuddle with her, and she accepted it. Pressing the cage into her skin from the big spoon position was very comforting. It changed the ache to pleasure, and then everything calmed down enough for me to fall back to sleep holding her.

Eventually, I woke again and moved away. Probably four more times, my cage woke me up, the last time being a full 30 minutes before my alarm. That one didn’t stop, and eventually forced me out of bed and to the coffee pot.

She’s unlikely to tell me to take the cage off unless we’re about to entangle ourselves, and she’s unlikely to want an entanglement for another couple of days, at least. So no relief on the horizon. Sweet.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Two nights ago, Saturday night, we had a social event with an unknown bathroom situation, so I requested my freedom for the event, and she approved. When we got home, I put the cage back on quickly and quietly, as my freedom wasn’t technically at her prompting.

When we laid down together, she got completely naked and curled up with me. “Oh, you put it back on.” “You hadn’t really told me to take it off, so it seemed right.” “I didn’t tell you to put it back on.” “Did you want me to take it off?” “Yes.”

And then, as I was standing beside the bed removing it, “I really miss your cock and want you inside me.”

So, 13 days. Not a new record. Hot sex ensued. She gave me a lot of dirty talk, encouraging me to fuck her as best I could, which wasn’t very well I thought. She disagreed, saying I was doing wonderful things. I was inside her and right on the edge for most of the encounter, through various positions, until finally she was on top, stopping whenever I uttered my orgasm safe word, and then starting again. I was begging her to let me cum, and then she didn’t stop when I warned her, and I had a very intense and satisfying orgasm.

We finished her off quickly, held each other for a long time, and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, as we were waking up, she asked if I still loved her (in that intense way was implied). After my assurances, she told me to put the cage back on. Once secured, we got on with our Sunday.
4 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She touched me last night, and it’s really sensitive down there right now. 20 days almost caged, heh. Light feather touches, through the bars, exquisite. No pain from her, just the hard ache, and yearning.

She hasn’t had an orgasm in a week, though. That’s a hard thing for me.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Saturday night, she finally had an orgasm. She started out just touching me through the cage for a long time, and then she asked for the bullet. She was fully clothed as we laid in bed, and she wouldn’t let me do anything to her because she was self conscious about a heavy period day, but it was still erotic and very rewarding.

Then last night, she touched me again. This time, after a lot of gentle, pleasurable teasing through the bars of the cage, making me ache one way, she then spent a little time on my balls, making me ache another way. She was quite firm, and it was intense. And then she left me to sleep, thoroughly aching in every way.

I have to be out of the cage tonight for reasons unrelated to sex, so this run may see an end. It would be awesome if she enforces the cage going back on tomorrow, but we’ll see what she does.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I don’t remember how the last run ended exactly. Something was stressing her out, she gave me permission to orgasm, and the denial just ended. We’ve been having vanilla sexual encounters since then. I tried to just accept it, but for the last month, I’ve been playing with the cage off and on, or uh, on and off? Her big source of stress culminated and concluded just after christmas.

This past Thursday night was my last orgasm with my wife, and Friday morning was my last orgasm alone.

Last night, we had an unexpected sexual encounter, and it was definitely a good one. Slightly less than completely vanilla. I thought we were heading to the end of it, together, when she brought up denying me. We then lingered in the encounter for a long time, with her encouraging me to beg her to change her mind, before she finally decided to cum. That was really pretty hot.

In about seven weeks, we’re taking a trip without the kids to celebrate a significant milestone anniversary, and she said she’s going to deny me until then. It will also be shortly after my birthday, and she says this denial is a special treat for my birthday. She did not mention chastity, though I would presume it’s going to occur.

I have mixed feelings. I love and want the denial. I love that she caught me by surprise. I love that she brought it up, not me. I don’t love the reason, and I don’t love the forecasted timing.

I will try to accept and adapt. It’s ironic. Communication is seriously the most important key to a good relationship, but in this situation, I know it will do more harm than good. Delving deeper into that statement leads to questions and answers that make me uncomfortable, so I have learned to stop doing that (sort of).

So, well, hello everybody. Looks like I’ll be joining the party again for a little while. It’s good to see you all again.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Hell of a start. I thought she might play with me a bit when she came to bed last night, and I wasn’t wrong, but as she did, I noticed she was kind of humping my leg where she was draped across me, and starting to make some nice sounds. So I took a chance, and moved her completely on top of me, so she was grinding on my cock, and it worked. She got excited, wet, and slid me into her.

Good sex ensued resulting in another orgasm for her, and a lot of edges for me. Two orgasms in two nights; three in four. I’m not saying it’s unheard of, but usually that kind of engagement only happens on vacations away from the kids.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Next time I want to write about a “good start”, someone please kick me.

Health and the outside world meant nothing much happened until a couple of nights ago, but we have managed two encounters in three nights. Ten days without her having any interest kills me.

When it’s a health issue, I’m definitely okay, but when it’s an outside world problem, I definitely get resentful. And sad.
3 x