[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

A lot to unpack here...

About two hours before the event where I could not have the cage on (risk of exposure too high; hind sight, it would never have been a problem, but not worth the risk), my wife handed me the key. Just sliding the cage off was exciting, to the point that it took me about five minutes to calm down enough to get the base ring off. And then my wife dragged our daughter into our bedroom to try on clothes, and help with her hair, etc. I didn't even get a minute to enjoy my new freedom.

Maybe thirty minutes later, things had calmed down, and I stopped my wife and embraced her, and said I'd really like two hands and lube tonight to a few edges while I'm free. She replied, "Umm, no. This is a forced release; there shouldn't be any pleasure in it." OH, WOW. okay. And then she added, "How long until you leave?" "About an hour and a half," I said. "Damn, you should put it back on."

She wasn't really kidding, but she didn't make me put it back on. Event occurred, everyone home, kids in bed, and my wife came into our bedroom and told me to get naked and grab the lube. Woot!!! She came to bed in just panties, and it was already incredibly exciting.

She immediately poured out a generous amount of lube and started giving me a hand job. She was very surprised when I uttered my orgasm safe word in less than a minute. After a very short pause, the next one took less than fifteen seconds, and now she was very entertained.

There were quite a few edges, fast and slow, and at one point, she gripped the base of my cock very tightly with one hand, swelling everything, while she worked me with the other, and that did drag out that edge for a little longer.

Every time I said my safe word, warning her that I was at the edge, she pulled away and let me rest at least a few seconds. And during this, there was a lot of verbal teasing, asking me if I wanted to orgasm.

Then, things changed a bit. She gripped me about halfway down my shaft with one hand, and used the other to lightly tease my head and the sweet spot under and behind the crown. When she brought me to the first edge, she didn't stop right away, and my safe word came out three or four times in quick succession, each one a more urgent warning, and then she stopped. She repeated this multiple times, going past my safe edge and getting me closer and closer to an orgasm, each time going a little further. I really thought I was going to have a ruined orgasm at any moment, thinking my cum was just going to dribble out as she let me go, and then she'd call an end. There were at least four times where I don't know how it didn't happen, she took me so far before stopping.

Then the last time, I called out my orgasm safe word over and over as her grip was such a light and feather touch and she dragged me over the edge and through an orgasm so slowly and gently, never giving me permission, but never stopping. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had, and it seemed to go on for a very long time as she just kept up the gentlest of strokes along a very short length of the head of my cock.

After I calmed down a bit, she said, "You can sleep free tonight, but the cage goes back on in the morning."

I have a lot of feelings about what happened, all good, but that may require another post sometime.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, we laid down for what I thought was going to be an orgasm for her. As we kissed and touched each other, she made it clear that wasn’t going to happen, and I let it go, happy to be making out with her and receiving her attention. Eventually, her attention included the flogger in my ass and balls, something I absolutely go nuts for when I’m so long under her control.

It was clear she had fun with it, too. We have a “date night” coming up on Saturday, kids at grandma’s house and a reservation at a beach resort a couple of hours away. She listed off the things we’ll need to bring, something to hit me with, a vibrator, some lube, and my key. She also emphasized I would be frustrated, and I shouldn’t get too excited about the key, because she hasn’t actually decided I’ll be unlocked, and she said she was heavily leaning toward not. “The key is likely only going with us to tease you with the possibility.”

I don’t believe her.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Wonderful date night. We saw a show, and then went to dinner at a tiny restaurant that ended up having great food and a lot of entertainment from the people watching.

After a wonderful evening together, we got back to our hotel, and she put on something pretty, got me naked, and we went to town. Nipple clamps, extreme flogging of my ass and balls, and then we started focusing on her. Eventually, she released me from the cage, and then there was a lot of fucking until I made her cum with the bullet vibe while I was inside her.

I did beg for an orgasm, and she thoroughly denied me. There was some cuddling this morning, and a little playing with me, and now she’s back to sleep while I went in search of my coffee. Not sure when she’ll put me back in the cage, but I have reason to believe it’ll be before we leave our beach resort today.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

When she woke up completely, I got an intense teasing hand job, with a lot of edges, and denied an orgasm. She pulled me down to cuddle with her as I settled down, and then finally …

“I’m going to take a shower. I want the cage back on when I get out, and then we’ll go find breakfast and head home.”
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Nothing has slowed down, and not much had changed. I’ll probably update less here.

I’ve been mostly kept in chastity, and she did allow me an orgasm a few days ago during piv sex. It was pretty awesome, and she put me back in the cage almost immediately.

She’s definitely doing better, and us talking about this every other week as a “touchbase” seems to have made a huge difference.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Mostly locked, and I’ve had another orgasm. She’s keeping me locked down enough, but I’m having too many orgasms to really get the intensity going. I might bring it up; I might let it go and enjoy the frequent orgasms.

I think she is noticing differences in my personality, so maybe the issue will resolve itself.

The personal attention to my needs has dropped off significantly. I might have to bring that up, as much as I don’t want to.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

An almost three week chastity lock ended last Sunday night with a sexual encounter, that ended with an orgasm for me. I’m getting permission to orgasm every two or three weeks lately, but that was a little more intense because of the longer cage time than I’ve been seeing lately.

Wednesday night saw some light teasing of just me, and then Thursday morning she told me to put the cage on “for the day”, as we planned to hook up Thursday night, and she said the cage would make me more excited for it. Definitely, intentionally, gave me the impression that the cage would come off for sex Thursday night.

Because of that, Thursday in the cage was pretty non-exciting, right up until we laid down for sex and I realized the cage was not coming off. Then the cage almost immediately got very tight. Nice encounter ensued, she orgasmed.

Last night, lots of socializing in our house ended at a pretty reasonable hour, and I started flirting hard because she was drunk. I know one day is way too short of a reset for her, but alcohol can change that on occasion. I was surprised to come out of the bathroom headed for bed to find her bare ass being intentionally flaunted for me.

A lot of teasing ensued. “If I take the cage off, what will you do for me?” and “Well, start licking, and maybe you’ll convince me.” Eventually, when my tongue had made her very wet, she agreed to taking the cage off and allowing me 15 thrusts inside her (negotiated from her suggestion of 10, and my suggestion of 20).

I took my time for most of them, as I was surprisingly worked up, enjoying each deep thrust very slowly, and only putting about four or five of them together quickly in the middle. At 15, she held me deep inside her as I begged for more, selling her on how much she wanted it. “2 more,” she said, and counted them.

More begging and denial, and negotiations, and we agreed that I could thrust away freely and quickly and hard (which she likes a lot when she’s been drinking) as she counted to 15. I was still trying to negotiate a higher count as she said, “One.” I quickly started, all the way out, and forcefully back in, almost as fast as I could work my hips, as she counted up. I only made it to 13 before I had to stop or orgasm. I got one more very slight half thrust as she said 15, and it almost made me orgasm.

“That’s it,” and she pushed my hips back until I was out. “Get the cage back on.”

And, wow … it is definitely ‘back on’.

We’ve settled into me spending a lot of time caged, maybe 60 to 70 percent of my life the last couple of months, and way too frequent orgasms for my preference, two to three weeks between them. This last three week cage run was a slight escalation, but I don’t know if it’ll be repeated, or was a delay of convenience. Two to three weeks without an orgasm is really where the best feelings just start for me. We are still experimenting with the new paradigm, so I’m keeping an open mind for now and trying it her way. The more cage time is a nice trade off for me.

She likes the more frequent orgasms because she thinks it keeps me a little more settled, I guess you could say. She has expressed that my higher states of arousal are too intense for her, and she’s liking the result of the more frequent orgasms. I’m liking our adjustment that my orgasm doesn’t end her control. So instead of a long, intense session with long (sometimes way too long) breaks between them, this non stop version is working better for both of us.

I’m keeping my mouth shut for now. She knows what I really want. I’m hoping that even if most of my orgasms are too frequent for my preference, maybe there will be some stints on occasion that go further. If that happens, maybe I’ll get the chance to be on better behavior.

As for the longer times in the cage, there will always be the obstacle of, ‘she loves my cock.’ She likes to see it, play with it, and feel it inside her. I understand, and so am just thankful for the stints she does give me. And thankful that she loves my cock. And I really like it when she makes me put the cage back on while my hindbrain is still processing pulling out without an orgasm.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Life has interfered again. Chastity and denial were working pretty well, but have been placed on hold for an undetermined length of time. Crap.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We are back at it. She brought up denial a couple of months ago, maybe late July, early August. She’s been controlling my orgasms since then, and I’ve only had one. Last week, she had me put the cage on. It’s been quite a while, but she’s been into it.

The other night, while I was locked and we were fooling around, she asked for a dildo. I went to grab her preferred one that we haven’t used in a long time, and it was attached to the harness. My mind said, ‘fuck it, let’s see what happens,” so I slipped on the harness and she loved it. She actually came from the penetration alone which is rare for her as she’s usually very clit focused. The experience for me was incredible. I love to make her orgasm, and that is definitely a fun way to do it.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Failed attempt to make her orgasm last night, she was too drunk and it was too soon, but not for lack of trying. We broke everything out, including letting me “fox” her (love that word).

While the strapped on dildo was inside her, and she was holding a bullet vibrator against her clit, I asked, “Would my real cock feel better inside you?”

“Oh, fuck yes,” she moaned. “Your cock would feel amazing right now.”

“Do you want me to take the cage off and fuck you?”

Her free hand grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close, her lips next to my ear. “No.”

Unfortunately, she had to give up on her orgasm a few minutes later. Still an exciting encounter.
2 x