[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

So much activity last week, and then five days dark. Ugh. Most of the weekend was cage inappropriate, but Sunday night saw me back in it, and on the couch watching television with her. It was a busy, not really relaxing weekend, even more so for her, so when we went to bed, we just cuddled and listened to music. For the first song and half of the second, her fingertips were lightly touching and grazing the exposed parts of my cock through the bars, and then she was asleep and snoring.

That was the extent of attention paid to me for those five days. Yesterday was the worst, though. She was in recovery mode, and there was zero affection for the entire day. A hug before leaving for work, and a peck on the cheek before bed. I was feeling hurt.

But I kept it together, and this morning, tried to continue giving her space, let her recover. And I made it through the darkness.

As we cuddled to wake her up, she rolled toward me, and put her hand on the cage. Firm stroking ensued, really setting me off, as I rubbed her chest a bit. I didn’t expect anything more, but after a few minutes, she pulled me on top of her, and then started grinding into me. I reciprocated, and we were both starting to sigh and moan. I wasn’t sure if her reaction was contrived for my benefit or not, but I was throbbing in the cage, and dying for my hip thrusting to be real.

Her reaction wasn’t fake. I rolled off of her, thinking it was time to get up. She immediately climbed over to straddle me, ground herself into my pubic mound once, and then reached between us to position the cage.

As the tip of the cage parted the lips of her pussy, I could feel through the bars that she was very wet. She didn’t take as much of the cage as the last couple of times, but I could still feel her clenching against the steel, and she buried her face in my chest sighing and moaning.

It was only a few minutes, a tease for us both, and then we had to get started on our morning. Hopefully, she’ll have recovered her energy tonight, and we’ll be able to have a nice, long playtime.

I suspect I will not be let out of the cage for that. Today is two weeks, not completely, but enough to count. The cage is definitely tighter today. And there’s no reason to be let out for at least the work week, and probably all of Saturday. Sunday afternoon will probably see family time letting me out for a break. We’ll see.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“Ask me,” she whispered in my ear. I gave a seriously pathetic whimper in response. “Beg me. Make me believe it.” I was buried as deep in her as possible, holding as still as possible, because any movement would’ve set me off. As was, her words were almost putting me over the edge, which is why it took me a long time to respond.

This was after about 30 minutes of normal, multiple position, slightly adventurous sex. I’d had to stop so many times, sometimes just holding still inside her, other times quickly pulling out to make sure I didn’t orgasm.

She’d started the encounter with, “take the cage off,” to which I replied, my voice almost cracking, “really?!”

“Don’t get too excited; it goes back on as soon as we’re done.”

I begged. She did not relent. She said, “Just think how much better it’ll feel in July.”

I made her cum, and she ordered me back into the cage. Hard, wet, and literally dripping.

Awesome night.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

“Does it feel good to be free?” she asked as she was lightly fingering my unconstrained erection.

Oh my gawd, yes it did!!

“You weren’t in there for that long, were you?”

“Well, you let me out here and there, but eighteen days...”

“Hmmm, you should probably keep it off for a while. Tomorrow night, before you go to bed.” That’s not actually “a while” in her book, so that was her playing.

Then the fooling around got serious. We had a long, great playtime, lots of positions, and she kept saying that maybe she’d let me cum, maybe she’d just let me “dribble a little out.”

At one point, I got closer to an orgasm without having one than I think has ever occurred for me before. I could feel the imminent contractions, but somehow managed to hold them back. That was a long and steady flow, definitely more than a little dribble. A few seconds later, again; another ruined “orgasm.” And then again, a few minutes after that. I was just simply on a hair trigger, so she decided it wasn’t safe to continue. It was time to make her cum.

I used my tongue and fingers, and she had a good one. Then I slid in, asking for another edge. As I got there, and slower down, she told me to go for one more. It didn’t take long, and then I started begging for an orgasm. She’d been encouraging me to beg all night, and she’d been denying me, but this time...

She said yes.

I started fucking for all I was worth. The orgasm may have started on the second stroke, but I just kept going, and it was soul shaking. It absolutely validated why I like orgasm denial. There is just nothing that compares to that kind of orgasm.

This morning, cuddling, still really horny, I asked if the cage was still going back on tonight.

“Yup.”

“So we’re still doing this whole thing? You’re still into it?”

“Definitely.”
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night, she used her hands to play with me, giving me two edges before I put the cage back on. It kind of helped me to guage how much of a reset the orgasm on Saturday night was worth.

The edges were slow. On Friday night, she would’ve been able to hit that first edge in a minute, no exaggeration. Last night, it was at least three or four minutes to the first one. The second one was faster, but still took longer than I would’ve expected. I’m definitely not “on fire” like I have been.

Waking up in the cage, though ... that was new so soon after an orgasm. And effective. I’m definitely far more ramped up today than I would’ve expected. And this morning, I was eager to get chores done before I had to leave the house. I think she’s going to be pleasantly surprised by the ‘recovery’ time after letting me orgasm.

As to the orgasm itself ... I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a planned event. Like, even twenty minutes into our encounter that evening, she wasn’t planning to let me cum. And her not only wanting to continue, but not even questioning or considering whether or not we would, means she’s really in this for a long haul. I probably won’t even see my orgasm considered again until August.

Okay ... just typing that out ... cage got tighter ... breathing deeper ...
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Our indoor / outdoor cat came inside in a mood tonight, and wanted to play. She’s a viscious, violent creature, and my arms are already torn up from her ‘play.’ I told my wife, “You need to play with the kitty.”

She responded instantly, “You need to play with the kitty...” Perfect, teen boy response.

“I will play with the kitty.” Total sincerity. I couldn’t even pretend.

“Go get naked ... and setup the straps ...”

She tied me up!! She tied me up!! She never does that. Well, once every six months, or so. I asked about the cage, she thunk for a second, and said ‘on.’

I got it all setup, and she strapped me down and blindfolded me. “This probably won’t be about me,” she said. “I don’t think I’m going to cum tonight. I just want to play with you for a while...”

Little flogger, big flogger, crop. All over my body, but focusing on the cage, the ‘root’ swelling huge at this point, my nipples, and my balls. After some of that, rubbing the cage with her hand, then back to the swats. Another interlude from the swatting involved her just running her hands over my whole body. And then back to the swats.

I heard the bottle of lube, opened and closed, and then her hand spreading it cold over the whole cage. It felt amazing on a few levels of my brain, the cold especially as I was on fire. Then she straddled me, and rubbed back and forth along the top of the cage. For long minutes. I was struggling in my bondage, four point restraints erotic but not really binding, the cage truly frustratingly choking.

“Okay, maybe I will,” she whispered.

Her hand reached down and back, and guided me into her. It’s never easy, the cage is just barely not too big, but she slowly worked me into her. Then, she held still, and started using a bullet against her clit.

It wasn’t fast, and she wasn’t moving, and it was absolute torture. I could hear her, building, but couldn’t see. I could feel her building too, even without movement. There was so much pleasure, so much frustration, so much pleasure from the frustration, the control, the submission. I was truly in a submissive head space as she built toward her orgasm. It’s so rare that she takes me that far down the rabbit hole. She doesn’t understand that rabbit hole, doesn’t experience it like I do, and so can’t know her way around. I love that rabbit hole. It is where I feel home, and safe, and warm, and pleasure. Not just sexual pleasure, though that is a part of it, but more like all pleasure, all the pleasures. It’s just my everything.

And then she got quiet. I don’t know if she meant to, I didn’t know she was getting closer. If I’d been actually thinking, I would’ve surmised she was coming down from her attempt, either to give up, or regroup. I wasn’t thinking, though. I was all feeling.

I felt two contractions clamp around my caged head, and I let out a louder, longer moan. She actually giggled, she knew exactly why I moaned, and then there were four more contractions.

I have no words. My wife is amazing. She can really blow my mind, and it’s so inadvertent. There’s no planning. She just goes with the flow.

She hit me half heartedly a couple extra times, and then unbound me. I made her lay down and cuddle, shaking as I held her and rubbed her back. She curled into my chest, and kind of purred.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Over a year ago, I started documenting our journey after I asked my wife to escalate our chastity and teasing play. There were speed bumps, but where we’ve gotten to in fourteen or so months is farther than I would’ve expected at the time. Where we are right now, what our play has evolved to, is more than I even asked for initially. Granted, I’d been suggesting the idea of my orgasms not ending the game, but I never knew whether she was actually considering that or not.

For her to have maintained this through almost four months now, three orgasms (two and one), and still have a sincere interest in continuing ... I feel so lucky; I feel like I’m bragging.

It’s not perfect. She’s not a unicorn. I have had to let go of some things. Compromise is a part of every relationship.

My wife’s sexual process is 100% organic. Let’s go get naked and see what happens. While I thoroughly enjoy that process, I also have an interest in what I refer to as inorganic sex. Let’s go in with a plan, a technique we saw on the internet, and let’s try it out. Then, let’s analyze how that went, what parts of it worked and what didn’t, and sometime in the future, let’s try it again with modifications. My wife hates analyzing, doesn’t want to talk about it after, and if one part fails, it all fails.

This last part is the hardest. Introducing new ideas in the bedroom, keeping them feeling organic, and in very small pieces of broader concepts, so that if a piece fails, an entire concept isn’t eliminated permanently. It’s a tight wire to walk. But I’ve learned over the years, and gotten pretty good at it.

Last night is a great example of the reward for patience and perseverance in that regard.

Her vagina on the cage. The cage in her vagina. Flogging my body. Flogging my balls. Cropping my body. Cropping my balls. Tying me up. All of these things were introduced to her slowly, one at a time, and with opportunities to ‘practice’ and find her own comfort level.

And then one night, out of the blue and unexpectedly, they all got put together into one amazing experience.

I was swimming in my submissive headspace, relaxed and loving it, reveling in it, like floating in a big swimming pool. Then, when those contractions from her orgasm hit my caged head, it was like she came up behind me and forced my head underwater. It was shocking. I’ve never felt so frustrated with the cage, and so happy to be caged, so happy to be so frustrated ... it’s a contradiction I’m still struggling to verbalize.

What I have to remember is that patience is one of the primary reasons I was able to get here. I have to remember that slow, piece by piece introductions of new ideas in seemingly ‘organic’ ways is what got me here. I have to remember that letting her find her way to and through these ideas is how I got here.

There’s something in this process that is sustaining her. That’s a good thing, obviously, and I’m very lucky for it. I only have suspicions as to what it might be, and she doesn’t want to open up and talk about it very much. Occasionally, I can glean pieces of the bigger picture. Most of it is for me, but she does like seeing me so worked up. She also loves the extra affection. And she doesn’t mind the housework.

Last night was a big deal for me. It’s left me very reflective. And surprisingly horny. And in a cage.

I can only apologize for subjecting you to what feels like disjointed rambling. There’s so much going through my head right now, and I want it all down here. Earlier this year, I read through my posts from last year, and it was incredibly helpful. I need these thoughts that I’m having now to be here next year, or six months from now. They might be useful. It’s hard to tell.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

All quiet on the chastity front...

Friday morning, the cage came off for a long, not at all sexy, family weekend. Sunday night, when I normally would have put it back on without asking, I didn’t. I was hoping she would say something about it, and thought I might wait for that. Later in the evening, it became obvious it was not on her mind.

And unfortunately, something else is. She’s going through something, and I’m not sure yet how the teasing and chastity may be affected. She’s lightly toyed with my cock for a couple of minutes a couple of times during some cuddling so far, but that’s the only attention this week. I hate waiting this long for an engagement, but right now, I know I have to wait for her to approach me.

And when she finally does, then I’ll probably find out if teasing and chastity will be going on hiatus while she deals with some kind of emotional issue. (I do know what the issue is; it’s unrelated to this journey except as it affects our play.)
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

And life just keeps giving...

On top of what she’s going through internally for the last few days, life threw another curve from an outside source... really thought my sex life would be over for days at least.

And now she’s wearing something sexy...
Woot!!!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

After some television, we both went to bed early. I wasn’t certain what to expect, and I have to consciously force myself not to expect anything. I like it when she wears sexier bedclothes, but if her putting on something sexy always prompts me to expect something, then she can’t just wear them regularly. So I have to be careful... it’s an odd dynamic, I know.

But when she laid down, she curled up on me, and her hand went immediately to my cock. She started firmly stroking me, not the idle touches of the days before. And she kept going, for a very long time. She wouldn’t let me do anything to her; I had to be content with rubbing and scratching her back and shoulders. Her stroking never really increased to the point of edges, just constant pleasure. There were maybe three times in the fifteen minutes or so of attention where I got very close to warning her of an impending orgasm, but all three times were just short of that, and she never had to stop.

Somewhere towards the end, she apologized for not paying me more attention recently. And then added, “Tonight, I just wanted to remind you that I’m still in this, and still committed... to keeping you frustrated.”

I really needed that. I needed the attention, but I also needed to hear she was still in this. It was a good night.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

As we began to fool around last night, “Maybe we should give you an orgasm, since we haven’t been playing very well lately. It has been a while.”

Neither of those statements are true, and didn’t really match to our last encounter of “committed...”

I’m not sure what’s going on. I don’t like to engage serious discussions in the middle of sex. But, I had an orgasm last night, and I think she’s done playing for a while.

So ... end scene. I’ll be seeing y’all around, hopefully...
0 x