[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by Norcalguy09 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:13 am

So how good/bad is your stamina now that you’ve been locked up so much? Can you still go for a while or does release come too easily? I’m trying to figure out if it’s just me or what I should work on because I’m feeling like I’m becoming a two pump chump now that I’ve been locked.
0 x
Steel CB6ks

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

It happens... when you have been locked up and teased for a while, getting to have PIV sex is going to be exciting. I have had sessions where she was ruthless and I didn't last 60 seconds and others where I had surprising stamina simply because my head was too busy focusing on everything else.

I am constantly surprised at how a denied orgasm is SO MUCH MORE INTENSE than anything else. Our routine is pretty pedestrian when the cage comes off and yet my spine is tingling from the orgasm when it happens. I'm a little embarrassed at the sounds I make but I have no control when it feels like that.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:25 am

95 Days locked
18 Days since last orgasm

No sign of her giving up on keeping me locked continuously at this point. My jail bird arrived just as promised with the base ring a size smaller. When I let me wife know what was in the mail, she followed me upstairs to unlock and the chinese cage and replace it with the jail bird. I was safe and secure and she went down to make dinner.

Her frequent teasing at bedtime has been inconsistent since she let me come but she keeps wearing leggings that she knows will keep me focused on her. I'm getting used to a cage that fits tighter than before which is more of an adjustment that I was expecting. Some pinching and uncomfortable moments which has more to do with alignment than anything else. If the cage is shoved left or right, there is discomfort and I have to adjust to make it go away.

Sunday night my wife asked for a foot rub (fourth time this week?) and then offered to let me service her orally which I did with enthusiasm. She cautioned, "There will be nothing for you and then I'm going to roll over and go to sleep. It is about me after all." I mean, you could tease me a little if you wanted. "We'll see how sleepy I am." She got her foot rub and then slipped off her bottoms so I could attend to her other needs.

I went down on her until she became stationary and I knew she'd had enough. She did tease my nipples for a few minutes while she drifted off to sleep while I thought about my choice to be caged for her. Even though it had only been two weeks, I so very much wanted her body and I couldn't have it. This cycle is much harder than before and my desire for her grows by the minute.

I love my wife.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:46 pm

99 Days locked
21 Days since last orgasm

She has taken to teasing my nipples when we go to bed at night. It doesn't happen every night and I don't make the request but she has learned that I enjoy it and she can actually relax me to the point where I fall asleep. I start by getting very excited and then peak because nothing more can happen with my excitement. My breathing is deep and as her teasing slows, my excitement slows and then she'll fall asleep followed shortly thereafter by me. It is a very intimate, loving way to end the day and a gift she gives me frequently.

Our adventure this weekend started with an interesting break from her disinterest touching the cage. She met me on the stairs in the house, gave me a mischievous grin and then cupped my caged manhood. It was a surprise to be sure. Later that night our time together started like always with a foot rub. She can't enough of them and I average about three a week. She asks for them and I always say yes with some comment about she need only tell me what she wants for me to provide it. Her eyes usually roll as she has no desire to be the dominant but she does enjoy her feet being bathed in lotion and rubbed.

When her feet were happy, she told me what she wanted to happen. "Why don't you finger me tonight?" I agreed to her request, perhaps a little too 'matter-of-factly', so she challenged me. "So that doesn't excite you?" Oh, no... you don't understand. I'm ready for anything you want to do, I'm excited. I washed the remaining lotion from my hands while we got ready for bed and our fun.

She slipped off her bottoms and climbed into bed. We kissed while I rubbed her legs and found my own excitement growing with hers. The cage reminds me that I can only go so far as the (newly resized) base ring pulls against my balls canceling out some of the fun for me. My hands moved closer to the goal and she shifted to enjoy my attention. It was now when I felt the need to whine about my predicament to hear her callously deflect my objections.

You didn't bring the key? "It's about me, that was the goal."
We could have fun if you just unlocked me. "I am having fun."
Do you know how long it has been for me? "Three weeks, that's not long enough yet."
You are enjoying my frustration too much now. "This is what you wanted from me."
I may be regretting my choices at this point. "Mmmm, hmmm."

My hand gave her all she wanted while we continued to kiss and talk until she was satisfied. I attempted to show her how we could continue the fun by climbing on top of her with the cage obvious on her thigh. "NOpe. That's going NOwhere. NOT going to happen." She made sure to emphasize the "no" in each word. She was having fun and my cage was unrelenting in keeping me contained while my advances were denied.

The remainder of the night before she fell asleep was devoted to teasing my nipples and briefly rubbing the inside of my thigh. I was pushed out of bed to let the dog out one last time while she snuggled deep under the covers. I was leaking which I haven't done a lot recently and my desire to tear off her clothes and ravish her was at an all-time high.

I love my wife!
2 x