[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 am

Not locked and having way too much solo sex.

My wife hasn't been neglecting me but she hasn't locked me up recently. We were traveling, the kids keep us busy with school about to start, life keeps busy.

I was locked for a brief window but I think it was just to check a box and make me happy. The entire month of July has been unlocked (except 4 days) and the first week in August is the same.

Not wanting to put pressure on her, I have not complained and at least twice in the last three weeks she has mentioned, "we need to lock you up." She hasn't followed through with it since she is constantly on the kids, her daily tasks and being a very focused Mom. She gives them so much of her time, she doesn't have much energy for anything else. In that aspect, she is very much like her own mother who put the family 10 steps before herself.

I have fallen into bad old habits with some business travel and working from the house, I have time on my hands. What I cannot explain is that she doesn't neglect me even when she's not in the mood herself. I'll have time and opportunity so I'll just masturbate because I can.

I can resist but I just don't. Maybe I'm just a guy. I do know that I was much happier when she locked me up and I'm not sure how much longer I can go without asking her to lock me up again. I probably should confess my activity at the same time.

Yikes, I've become addicted to chastity... no surprise there, I guess. I like who I am when she controls me. She likes who am I when she controls me, she's said as much.

I do love my wife.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:42 pm

I have been unlocked for a while now and starting to think she has lost interest so I have begun to have solo sessions. A few of them and enough to think maybe I should let her know. She went to bed and I couldn't sleep so I spent some time composing an e-mail about my thoughts, my concerns and how I'd like to continue chastity.

I thought that I let her know that I was feeling a little disconnected, I thought I let her know that I had been masturbating without her, I thought I asked her to resume our chastity fun. I let her know that I didn't need to orgasm every week, that she could do more, go further and I was just fine. I wanted things to be more about her pleasure which she rarely seeks...

Being more of a night owl, I spent 90 minutes crafting a page and a half of what I thought was what I wanted, what I wanted for her and my observations about how extra busy our lives were at the moment. Life happens. I sent it along its way to our secret accounts and went back to bed. I realized at this point that I had been leaking a mere three days after my last orgasm simply from writing what I hoped our sexual relationship could regain again. I don't get so horny that leaking is all that prominent but nothing has made me leak so much as being in chastity and now I was dripping by simply sharing my feelings via e-mail.

I was awakened early the next morning feeling lousy as I hadn't slept well and at 4:50am I had a raging and still uncaged erection. I note that this may be one of the only times in memory that I have been woken up by my own nighttime lust when a cage wasn't causing an issue of discomfort. Later in the day she read my e-mail and replied.

Her response was that she felt like she had disappointed me and she was sorry... she accepted my premise but then explained her own lack of desire and fulfillment from my pleasure.

<sigh>

We need to find some quiet time to talk, e-mail didn't work in this instance (hard to gauge emotion in text) so the weekend may provide the needed opportunity to do that. The plus side is that she agrees that we can get back into a chastity rhythm which means she's not had a change of heart.

In my mind I would be caged later that night (Thursday). She didn't have the same idea. Each evening I expected there to be some "we need to get you caged" moment to happen which didn't materialize. It is now Sunday with no progress but my opportunity to talk to her will happen this evening.

As we got ready for the day, Sunday morning I had to show her my latest confession. I purchased a Hitachi Magic Wand for her which I wasn't sure how she'd take. She isn't one for sex toys and generally gets pretty uncomfortable about the topic. The packaging showed people using it to relieve sore shoulders which made her feel better since it wasn't a 'sleezy' thing for some dark purpose. I explained that this was one of those products that was manufactured for a purpose that people corrupted for their desires and became a female favorite. Truth be told, I found it on clearance and couldn't be happier that I saved so much money on something that isn't cheap at MSRP.

"So would you like to use it on me tonight?", she offered rather matter-of-factly and we smiled and I put it away until later. She only winced when I showed her the G-spot attachment that came as a bonus from the vendor in the box. I didn't order that part, I promise.

Relationships are hard. Sex makes things more complicated I have always lived by the motto that "a successful marriage is two people care more about each other than they do about themselves."

I love my wife.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:41 am

We had our talk and she apologized again for letting things linger so long without playing "the game." I was very honest about masturbating when I wasn't locked which she didn't seem to have the least bit of concern over. We talked about being caged and what it meant for me, how it changed the urgency of my need to spend time with her.

"You only want to be near me for sex?" She was teasing me but I felt the need to explain anyway.

We talked about her being lenient and always removing the cage after a week, or two or three so "you can have a break." It isn't necessary to remove me from the cage unless there is teasing to be done or sex to be had. She was more concerned about me getting hurt and even though we discussed this topic over and over again, I let her know it wasn't a worry for me.

The biggest issue for me is travel when I have to pass through airport scanners and metal detectors, I'm usually away for 2-4 days. She always unlocks me the night before and nearly always sends me off with a fresh orgasm which is a nice side benefit of travel. Here is where she changed the schedule when I wasn't expecting it.

"I could let you have the key, if I can trust you." Wait, you are okay with me taking the cage with me when I travel? She has never offered or even hinted that would be an acceptable option. "Yes. I just don't want you becoming a spectacle and getting caught." That step alone is a major way forward for us, nothing jars our rhythm more than a quick business trip. I go away, get unlocked and it may be a day or a week or two before she thinks about locking me back. Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm not as good.

We had some alone time and I bought her a Hitachi Magic Wand which she seemed eager to try.  My next instructions were "get the wand and your cage.  We can use the wand on me, I'll let you come inside me and then we'll lock you up. I might as well let you come tonight because it'll be a while after you put the cage back on."

She tried out her new toy and even used the phallus attachment which seemed to put her off when I pulled it out of the box. It turns out she liked the penetrating vibration even better. Who knew?

When she was done, I was told it was my turn and with that show it didn't take me much encouragement. We got started and I found myself still wanting to talk to her about the cage and being denied. You are going to let me out THIS year, right?

Her answer, "well, there aren't many months left in the year..." I lost it after that comment. Now I'm sexually satisfied and locked up for whatever she wants me to be.

I love my wife.
1 x

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:08 am

7 Days locked
7 Days since last orgasm

She wanted me to come last weekend before she put me back into the cage and she held to her word, I wasn't getting out this time. We went to bed a couple of nights and she teased my nipples which make the cage too small. I have gotten back into the swing of things quickly, my desire for her is already pretty high. Yep, I'm horny and caged. All is right with the world.

It was a busy week with plenty to keep us running and the weekend usually provides us with time to be together. We went to bed and she knew what she wanted and there was no hesitation in telling me.

"You stay locked up tonight. I want you to rub my feet, you'll lick me and then I'll tease you for a little bit." She thought about it and then said, "Well, maybe I don't need to tease you since you get turned on by licking me." Ugh, she is making a quick comeback as a keyholder. Cage got too small again.

I did as I was told and spent about 30 minutes rubbing the soles of her feet. She would accept a foot rub twice a day, every day of her life. When her feet were happy, I moved between her thighs to pleasure her with my tongue. Her aroma always intoxicates me and now the cage was just painful but I had work to do. My work was rewarded with her tensing up and moaning, a little heavy breathing until she called me off; she couldn't take any more.

Now it was my turn and even though I knew she wouldn't open the cage, I was looking forward to whatever she would offer. She was in the glow of her own orgasm and eventually reached over to stroke my nipples. I encouraged her to pinch them which she did but never turned her head my way, she was fighting off sleep.

Sleep won. She rolled over with a dreamy "I love you" and I had to wind down from anticipation not met and near-complete denial.

I love my wife.
0 x