[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

Doing a double post here, another new post right before this one as I forgot to post it when it was written.

Travel gets in the way again and I was sent out for a week in the nation's capitol with a fresh orgasm and no cage. We have no desire to taunt the kind folks at TSA and there were plenty of metal detectors along my path so staying caged or reapplying the cage after the flight wasn't even worth mentioning. On the way back home, the TSA folks were running dogs through the airport and one took an extra second at my bag but then moved along without incident. There was a guy about 10 people behind me that was too interesting for the dog and he got a second pass which the dog also found interesting so the guy got some quality time with TSA. Hate it for you, dude.

When I made it back home, I had been so busy there wasn't any serious consideration of self service so my thoughts of "When will she lock me back up?" And "will we have sex before she locks me back up?" And "will she give it any thought at all?" I got home and caught up with all of my chores, did some decompression from the trip and played with the kids. Her normal habit is to focus on intimacy on Sunday night when the calendar is the least burdened and she is the least stressed.

Sunday came and went with no result. Hmmm.

Monday the work week started up and the normal schedule resumed. There had been no discussion of sex, cages or other things (I'll admit to making eyes her way) over the weekend but when I got home from work, she greeted me with "I have a plan." It had been a week since our last encounter so I was ready for her invitation. I had been good on my trip, honest.

We enjoyed each other and I was on top of her when she uttered what every man loves to hear, "I love how this feels. So good." She spurred me on and I lost control as nature intends to enjoy an orgasm. All the hormones filled my head and we recovered for a few minutes. When my wife got up to get dressed again, her first words to me were, "we need to get you locked back up now." My two weeks of freedom were over and I didn't prompt her, hint or suggest anything. I'm always curious whether she does this chastity thing solely for me or because she enjoys it too. I'm still not sure but she does take charge when she is ready which is amazing in and of itself.

Locked up and satisfied, I wasn't able to stay awake too much longer so we rolled up into a serious snuggle and went to sleep.

She followed up the next night with some teasing while I stayed caged, the next several nights were uneventful when the weekend arrived. I had only been locked for six days but when Sunday arrived but I was looking forward to sex. When you get it, you want it. Sunday night came around and she let me know what would be happening.

"You're going to stay locked and I'm going to use the vibrator." She has such a strong 'duty' to give me pleasure it always astounds me when she is willing to openly deny me. It is so hot when she denies me, I wish I could explain it... even more so when she tends to her own needs.

I was teased and became as aroused as the cage would permit when she rolled onto her back and turned on the vibrator. She let me watch her warm up and get into the sensations along with her response to it. When she got close to the peak, she started pinching my nipples hard which doubles any arousal I might have at the time. She enjoys hearing me moan and pant when she is excited and working my nipples guarantees a response. The vibrator did its job and she rolled from orgasm to orgasm until she was done and switched it off. I was debating my participation in chastity as I struggled to break through the cage and reminded her that I was willing to tend to my own needs if she would hand over the key.

"No."

I spent the following week highly energized and loving every moment of it. I had given a lot of thought to discussing a much longer lock up to beat our five week personal best. My mind kept searching for ideal dates like my birthday, Marine Corps birthday, Halloween... something to put me into the range of about 90 days.

90 days. What am I thinking? Can I do that? Would she be able to stand me groping her that long? I can get more clingy after a couple of weeks. I might be a quivering mess after 90 days, I'm not sure I have ever gone that long since puberty hit.

The weekend came around again and I wanted to talk to her about my plan but I kept chickening out. She woke up on Saturday morning with her fire lit and got out of bed long enough to grab the key and return.

"I want you to lick me, for a little bit, and then I want you inside me." <shudder> I love living this life.

My next 30 minutes were devoted to getting her the best tongue lashing I knew how to provide and she then summoned me upward. "I was thinking about going for a longer lock up this time." I was climbing on top of her, so she was eager, I was eager and the timing was poor to have this discussion. "If I come, I'd have to start over and it has already been two weeks."

She was firm. "Not this time, you're going to come and then we can talk." I awkwardly told her that I would 'do as I was told' as I began thrusting. My orgasm happened quickly because she was into it and my own fire was lit so I couldn't hold off too long. When we had recovered for a while, she reminded me to lock up but neglected to tell me where the key was so I couldn't complete the task. I was okay with being unlocked and she had moved on being Mom so the cage was put away.

We had a wonderful weekend and when we snuggled up on Monday night for bed, she very uncharacteristically ran her hand over my groin. "You're not locked?" I explained the key wasn't in my reach and she told me where she had put it and we let the topic end there.

She got up the next morning, got ready and went downstairs to make coffee. It was my turn in the shower when it hit me that I was ready to be caged again. I wanted to be caged again. I showered, shaved and took the opportunity to shave everything below before it was locked up again. I locked myself back up, got dressed and headed downstairs myself. My wife was putting something away in the refrigerator and I trapped her between the door and myself. "I need to make sure you have this." My hand reached out and slid the key into her hand.

My wife's smile was bright and generous. "You locked back up?!" I nodded. She gave me a kiss and put the key near her purse. We both went about our days and ended up at nearly the same spot in the evening while she was getting dinner ready. Curious if she had put the key away, I walked over to her purse and found it in the same spot from the morning. I made no secret of picking the key up and walking out of the kitchen with it.

"Where are you going with that? Did you need to make an adjustment? Is there a problem?" I made no excuse, offered no reason for needing the key and she took it back from me and put it in her pocket. "You don't need that, I'll put it back where it belongs." I love these little games she's willing to play now. Love it!

This week she has teased me every single night since I locked up and caged erections have been frequent. My sleep pattern has been mildly affected when the cage wakes me up. It has been a wonderful week and I don't want to be gutless about going through with a 90 day lock up. Longer locks have been on my mind constantly and I'm going to bring it up to her in the next 24 hours.

Maybe I'll suggest it in 30 day bites, we go 30 and reevaluate to see if we want to go further. If it is too much for either of us, we'll come up with a new plan. I want this to happen, I just need to see if she is willing.

I love my wife!
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

August 5th - 5 days without an orgasm.

My wife brought up a topic that I needed to discuss with her and the fact that she remembered my comment was pure relationship gold.

"You mentioned the last time I unlocked you that you wanted to go longer this time."

It has taken me a while to work up to this but after a playtime that included a satin panty tease and edging that had me shaking, I asked her thoughts on locking me longer. Much longer. Our previous record was 5 weeks.

"I'm glad you keep track of these things." <eye roll>

I was thinking... <pause> <swallow> 12 weeks.

<laughing> "That's not up to me. Can you go that long?! Do you mean just locked up or what?"

No orgasm. Teasing needs to be part of this, maybe 1-2 times a week. You decide what you want to do or if you want to do it.

"I'm not sure if you can make it."

We can schedule a check-in every 30 days and decide if it needs to end or whether we can keep going. She laughed again and confessed how great I felt after the teasing session we just had and how I didn't want to be anywhere other than with her, right here, right now.

"Well, that's a good thing and that makes me happy. Happy wife, happy life, am I right? I'm going to take a shower and you need to calm down so we can get you locked back up."

Score! Now I'm terrified that I'm about to get what I asked for and this will be the longest I've gone since I hit puberty. November 1 will be the first opportunity for me to have an orgasm, that seems like a really long time away right now.

I love my wife!
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

August 14 and now 14 days without orgasm

So now when do I updates? There isn't a nearly guaranteed weekend liaison so I'll have to decide when to record my thoughts while I figure this out.

We've started a 90 day period of being locked up and chaste. I didn't get her to ever say she was willing, eager or determined to see this through, all I could work out of her were questions about what I wanted. Not a no but nor did I get an enthusiastic or even a tepid yes. Such as it is with most of my requests, she takes a while to warm up to it and 'tolerates my silliness.'

I am encouraged that she is willing to do this enough that I no longer remind her, hint or mention the cage. She tells me when to lock up, when she'll be open for teasing and when I am to orgasm. She understands my desire to be chaste and I think genuinely appreciates the way it has drawn us together. I have made it plain that I don't want her to do something she doesn't enjoy and as much as she hates bondage (which truly excites my psyche) she is willing to entertain this game.

We don't make it a major part of any day so I enjoy it when there is a reference to chastity between us. It has become a fun little secret between us that gets a smile from time to time. We've had two opportunities to eat at Asian restaurants recently and both had a great double entendre for us.

Fortune cookie experience #1
He got "Be patient. Good things come to those who wait."

She got "An act of charity will be appreciated more than you realize. Do something kind for someone today."

We laughed openly and the kids didn't get the joke which is a good thing.

Fortune cookie experience #2
"Stay focused on your long term goals. They will be rewarded."

Sunday night when she is most receptive to some sexy time, I asked her what she wanted to do. There was no hesitation. "I'm going to get a foot rub and then I'm going to use the vibrator. You're going to stay locked up."

Well, I was thinking... "No." But it has been a while and maybe we... "No." I may have pouted a little.

She got her foot rub and she used the vibrator with success to 4-5 orgasms until she was satisfied. I was treated to a visual show and reminded how small my cage could be. She did not go out of her way to show off, it was truly about her needs and that was enough to excite me. It was real and it was all her needs being met the way she wanted them met. My cock was throbbing but she was giving me exactly what I asked for and maybe more than I asked for so I stayed denied.

It is going to be a long 90 days.

I love my wife!
1 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

For more fortune cookie fun, just add "...in bed" to the end of each fortune. Works every time!
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Locked for 25 days without an orgasm – 75 days remain

Good lord, typing that just set me up for a serious reality check.

I went to bed every night the week following her vibrator session hoping the daily teasing would continue but it did not. Back to School season was making her really crazy during the week so I can only assume being satisfied and tired, that I wasn't the first thing on her list. Such is the life of a chaste man.

Five whole days without a tease makes Jack a Dull Boy. At any other point in my life, I would have found a quiet moment to take care of myself but that isn't my world now. I had to deal with hating the cage, wishing I could get the stress relief but not having the option, seriously re-thinking whether a 90 day lock up as a good idea in the first place.

My wife dropped a bomb on me about mid-week which made me wish nature was more kind at times.

"I was going to let you get lucky but I started my period." My assumption is that she was going to let me edge inside her but not be allowed to come. A dangerous game to be sure but it would have been so very welcome at this point.

Since I have been caged, I take every opportunity to snuggle up to her (usually at night) and think of all the stuff I'd like her to do to me. Stuff that I won't offer up because it would be topping from the bottom but keeps me entertained while I strain against the cage in the dark. Her comment about getting lucky had me thinking that it would be important to avoid an accident which would become a real issue as the days tick by.

I want to suggest to her we use the desensitizing condoms we bought since that helps a lot but it isn't 100% effective. It is supposed to slow you down not stop you entirely but we need 99.9% success or this 90 day lock is not going to work. She likes to be penetrated and I like to penetrate but I'm not strong enough to fight the biology if it gets too intense. I'll have to see if she is open to 'double bagging' with two condoms to do two things:

A) Not enough stimulation will prevent the inevitable orgasm
B) Not enough stimulation will increase frustration and overall desire

She gets the fact that I want to be locked up, she doesn't get nor can I begin to explain why I like to be repeatedly frustrated. Like so many things sexual, it just is.

Today we had a chance to get together for lunch which doesn't happen all that often. While we were wrapping up and paying the bill she reminds me of a comment she made this morning before she left for work.

Her on the phone playing me in WORDS WITH FRIENDS, "Oh, I can't play that word against you. That would be bad."

Me: Assuming she just showed me mercy by not playing an 87 point word. "Thanks."

Fast forward back to lunch, "I could have played the word 'cage' this morning but I decided I couldn't do that."

I love my wife!
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Last update, "Locked for 25 days without an orgasm – 75 days remain"

Okay, I cannot do math and type. Maybe it just felt like I was going for 100 days, but then that might be a new goal, you know, while I'm in the neighborhood.

USING A CALCULATOR THIS TIME!

Locked for 31 days without an orgasm, add another 11 days unlocked by also orgasm free – 50 days remain.

I started off September with a scary revelation. While getting into the shower one morning, I discovered a one quarter to one half inch slice in my scrotum. It looked like an exacto blade had been carefully used to open me up. Luckily it wasn't deep, it wasn't painful and it wasn't infected. Somehow the cage had trapped skin between and either rubbed it like a dull knife or split it with pressure. Not really sure what happened there.

I have worn that same cheap Chinese cage successfully for the last year without incident so we'll hope it was an odd and unique occurance. The cage has been in the drawer for all of September and my wife has teased me about 'excuses' in the interim. I didn't see her backing off from the physical teasing when the cage came off but she clearly makes the connection between the being caged and being teased. When the cage came off, it all stopped. She asked me openly, "Are you going to keep going without the cage? Do you want to come? Just making sure we're on the same page." I explained I was ready to come every 48 hours if given the chance but wanted to complete the 90 day challenge. "OK."

I got a little more playful accusation about taking care of myself which I denied. I'm never quite sure if she truly doubts me that much or just enjoys making me deny masterbating. A discussion about a better cage from Mature Metal needs to happen with her. She truly bawked when I brought it up at the start of our chastity adventure as an irresponsible waste of money. It probably is more money than I should spend on a sex toy but the $100 I spend on the first four got me to the point where I'm convinced.

Not getting any nightly attention and trying to heal up has put me in a something of a mood. Grrr. Luckily she decided that she wanted oral sex and let me know to anticipate it. When the kids went to bed and she got her footrub, she let me know. "I want you to lick me and then I'm going to sleep. Nothing for you."

I happily did my job and brought her to several orgasms which I enjoy thoroughly having my head between her legs. My uncaged cock raged at the stimulation but I never bothed to remove my clothes. When she had had enough, I offered some more fun and how there were things that I could do that would be fun for me. "Nope. Uh uh. Going to sleep now."

My prostate feels like it buzzing most of the time and despite the freedom of being uncaged, I have done nothing to relieve my stress. I want to get back in the cage. I miss the security. How wild is that?

I love my wife!
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

90 day chasity goal 

53 days since the start 
21 days out of cage due to injury 
56 days since last orgasm 
37 days remain 

Three weeks without the cage and I have managed to keep to the plan. My prostate is letting me know that it would like some exercise by letting me know it is there on most days.  It adds to my desire for some relief which is still over a month away. 

I am fully healed from whatever split the skin of my scrotum and now the combination of desire and being out of the cage is giving me thoughts of how I might fail at the goal.  When I first put the cage away, my wife stopped teasing and I focused on healing.  Now she is starting to tease again while I'm free and all I can think about is when I'll be too tempted.  The day will come when I'm too horny and too stressed about something and a chastity goal will be over. 

I let my wife know that everything was healed up and then asked when she was going to lock me back up.  She was not enthusiastic.  "You only have a few days until you have to travel for work so there is no point now."  That is not what I wanted to hear.  I let her know that I only needed the cage off for airport security which represented 30 minutes on either side of my travel.  Dead air. 

At this point I am craving the cage and I don't want to be a bother to her so I locked myself up using a different lock and keys.  Not ideal but at least I don't have easy access for thoughtless self-pleasure.  If I wasn't about to travel, I'm sure she would have been on board with getting the cage back on.  When I took my shower this morning, I didn't mention it to her nor did I hide the cage from her as she got ready for work.  She probably didn't notice since she didn't say anything. 

My trip will be six days and five nights with a fair amount of busy days and evening but there is always that time in the hotel room alone.  You are finally in a place where you can do anything you want, you're tired and rubbing one out would help you sleep so much better.  I'll want the cage to go with me.  She will object and I'll have to work that out with her tonight or do it behind her back.  I know exactly where we're going, the chance of running into metal detectors and there is only one event (maybe two) when I'll have to be concerned and they are both after hours. 

I feel asleep early last night and as a result woke up earlier than I normally do.  My cage was holding back the morning erections for the first time in three weeks and I was feeling my desire after over seven weeks of being chaste.  My wife has taken to wearing leggings to bed because they are comfortable and she knows I love them on her.  I started rubbing her legs under the covers which made my situation worse but it was what I needed at the moment.  My goal wasn't to wake her up but when she had 10 minutes left to her alarm, I became less concerned about waking her and more hopeful that she'd let me pleasure her. 

Her alarm went off and she asked me playfully, "Are you having fun?"  I wish I could explain to her how much fun I was having but words fail me.  She knew instinctively that I wanted to go further and she retreated to the shower to deter my efforts. Grrr. 

I love my wife! 

0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Travel Day 1

Crazy busy weekend and business travel to boot. We had no time or energy for each other but I did manage to give her a foot rub which she enjoyed. She frequently uses the foot that isn't getting attention to tease me and her foot found the cage.

"You locked yourself back up?" Yep, I put it back on Thursday morning "Well, isn't someone industrious?" She then became alarmed that I had found her key and hiding spot. No, I used the other key and the other lock from the other cage. "Oh." I explained that I wasn't going to be successful without the cage being involved. We're coming up on two months orgasm free and I get distracted easily.

I really hoped we'd find some time to let me go down on her but exhaustion wins over sexy time and then off I go on the plane.

On the way out the door, my wife playfully asked "are you going to behave?" I gave it some thought and told her that I would. It was me who wanted to test myself and go for 90 days, I explained. Besides, maybe you could call me every night and remind me to behave. "We'll see."

The family schedule had me alone for a few hours to get some chores done, pack and get to the airport. I uncaged and slipped the cage, key and lock into a velvet bag so it would stay together in the bag while I traveled. While I have carried the cage in my carry-on before, I decided to check everything this time because I just didn't want to have any hope of discussion while traveling with colleagues.

After dinner with the fellas, I retired to the hotel room and called home. There was no reminder to behave as she had a room full of children and a Monday morning to deal with on the horizon. I contemplated going to sleep but I was uncaged and horny. My uncaged erection called out and my privacy gave me some opportunity to indulge. I grabbed the lotion from the sink and relaxed into some wonderful stroking.

Uh oh. That didn't last long. I was at the edge in a blink. <STOP> Things calmed down enough that I could begin again and whoa. <STOP> This time I lost the erection and had to coax it back which roared to life and once a rhythm started, I was too close. <STOP> I played with my nipples but lack the skills my wife has to really get me going. I needed to stop this before I screwed up and had a ruined orgasm or worse yet, a full fist pumping masturbation surprise that blew up the point of going without since August 1.

I unpacked the cage and locked up what was now a fully moisturized package which feels kind nice actually. I'll keep the key with me this week, just in case.

I miss my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Busy day doing work stuff and living in a hotel.

When I called home tonight to check in with the family, my wife took special opportunity to get away from the kids to talk to me.

"Are you behaving yourself? No problems in the airport with travel?" She wanted to know if I locked up and she is paranoid that TSA is going to arrest me for having a cage in my bag.

Yes, I made it through and everything is 'secure' as of last night. I have mostly behaved myself. There were no questions so I didn't tell her I edged myself. I made it all around the city without the freedom of an erection at any moment.

"Good." Time was limited so that's all we got alone. I was passed around to the kids and ended the call. She texted me with a " have good night" and I replied with a picture of the keys to my cage and an "I will."

She sent back, "You're bad."
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Made it back from my trip to catch up on sleep and enjoy being in my own bed. I had to unlock for the flight so everything was packed in the suitcase. When I got home, I had some chores to do so my wife grabbed my suitcase to through my stuff in the laundry with another load she was doing.

When I made it upstairs, she let me know "I put your little velvet bag" in the top drawer along with the key. She meant my lock and key that I had taken with me on the trip, not hers. I was enjoying the free air and hoped there might be some welcome home play time. We were both tired and she teased my nipple until she fell asleep. She had turned her back to me and being that close to her with no cage had me erect. I tried my best not to press it against her but it was pulsing with my interest.

The morning light broke through the window and being a parent took the lead role. I felt conspicuous in being unlocked as morning wood raged which I enjoyed but knew if she wasn’t going to demand my lockup, I had to do it myself. I put the cage on and slid the lock I had control of in place and closed it up.

Late that night my wife snuggled up in bed and in doing so nudged the cage with her leg. She used her hand to check what she thought she felt the first time and confirmed the cage was back on.

"Good boy. You weren't wearing that last night." She had obviously felt my erection on her backside despite my efforts to not press it against her. I reminded her that my lock was still in place and we needed to swap them out. I suggested some fun that might be had and she turned me down, flat.

"Not until November 1st. Nope." I wanted to get a little tease but she wasn't willing to play. "Not until November 1st. I'm here to help you make it through to meet your goal." I received a short massage of my nipple and she went to sleep shortly thereafter.

I reminded her again that we needed to switch locks while she was getting ready the next morning. When I got out of the shower, she dropped the lock and key I needed on the vanity. My job was to remove my lock and insert hers. I returned her key and put my own away. I was locked back and under her control for the first time in a full week. We played out the day and ended back in bed that night with both time and opportunity for fun.

"Why are you laying in bed flat?" Huh? "I want a foot rub tonight. Sit up. I'll even get a pillow to put behind your back." I gave her a foot rub and wondered what else might be on her mind for the evening. She got up and locked the door while I hit the restroom quickly. I walked over to her side of the bed hoping to find the key tucked on her bedside table. No luck.

"Go back on your side of the bed." She was talking off her leggings and panties. "I'd really like to go to sleep but I want to give you a choice. Do you want to lick me or finger me? It has been a while since I've been fingered." Do I get to choose?

"You want to lick me?" Yes I do. "Okay, I'll let you lick me for a little while." I went to work with my head between her legs. It had been two weeks since my last effort and just her scent was amazing to me. I struggled with getting comfortable inside the cage and it was further complicated by the fact I was laying on top of it. I was so keyed up and so eager for her to come. She enjoyed it but I didn't get the usual responses so something wasn't hitting on all cylinders. When she'd had enough and I rolled over; my face was wet from nose to chin. Yum.

I love my wife!
0 x