[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

5 days in and nothing exciting to report. She was gone for the first three and the following two were really busy. Life just gets in the way of fantasy at times but I've been locked the whole time so I'm keenly aware of the fantasy.

We had some thunderstorms roll through on Sunday night which woke me up and I bumped around for a bit before watching some episodes on the tablet in bed. My wife rolled over and saw that I wasn't sleeping and encouraged me to try and sleep. I know when I'm going to sleep and when I'm not but she doesn't like it when I don't. Everything was turned off and put away and she snuggled up close.

I tried to relax when she grabbed my hand and repeated her teasing of my fingers that she did last week. She strokes them individually like my penis and for whatever reason that gets me so worked up. My cage filled and everything pulsed while I was breathing hard and deep. It ended as quickly as it began and she nodded off while I was left stirred up. I calmed down and the next thing I knew I was asleep, too.

With everything going on I have really lowered my expectations and dropped any hope of extended fun. Not pushing her for anything and leaving her alone aside from a hand that trails a little too long. I'm sure she doesn't sit around all day wondering "I guess he's thinking about me right now." I do but she has plenty of other things in the day and I'm convinced that she forgets about me bring locked (at times) until I corner her and let her know I want her.

I've had some struggles with the cage this time which is disappointing. Apparently the cage and the base ring aren't close enough together (gap is too wide) and when my balls draw up, they can slip through. Happened one night when I was laying down and again during a run. I have really become a fan of the really small size cage but it is clear that another cage is in my future. Whether I attempt another Chinese knock off or go straight to the Mature Metal Jailbird may come down to how excited Mrs is about spending the money.

This session may be the most routine so far as I'm not encouraging her, reminding her, asking her for things (aside from making an offer one night) and letting her set the pace entirely. She likes me to be the aggressor and she is learning to act on her own impulses which is great. Her desire to require sex usually comes after she has gone through her to-do list. I have read many accounts where locked men learn to pick up the tasks normally left to their wives because it is mutually beneficial. Perhaps I need to evolve as a species and start working on what I can take off of her hands as well. I can look at her and tell she is just like her mother and grandmother and none of them can truly relax until the key tasks are done. If she does them all, she's exhausted and wants to sleep.

Just some idle thoughts from the idle mind today.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So she is starting day 7 in this session and it has been wholly ordinary this time around. She traveled for a couple of days to start things off and it has been a busy week so it feels like she locked me up and didn't have time to give it much thought beyond that. She has given me a couple of teasing sessions but they were short and usually as she fell asleep.

Feeling like I needed some attention, I mentioned that we needed to set aside some time that night to 'see to her needs.' Of course, the kids schedule blew up and we didn't get home until late and then we were both done. Last night she announces that 'your father and I are going upstairs' and motions that I follow her which I did.

Long story short, she wanted me to use a vibrator on her which I did and which she enjoyed. I asked her repeatedly to let me lick her but she wanted to "save that for the weekend." I got some attention but only within the context of her own arousal and it stopped when she got close to orgasm. Seems that I just got a dose of what it felt like to be her before the chastity. She wanted me to rub her feet for a while and then we rejoined the family.

While she was getting aroused she did the thing I have described before where she strokes my fingers like she would my penis. I don't know why it works on me but it does and my lower half was throbbing. If she concentrated on it, I could have either been very frustrated or maybe I could have come. It was that good.

I asked if she knew how long she'd had me locked up. Quick! Don't do that math. She knew it was six days. I asked if she knew how long this session was going to last. "Wouldn't you like to know," was the reply. "How long do you think we'll go this time," she asked? I've done the math and based on your progressions so far, this session would be 34 days if you hold to pattern. She laughed and said, "I don't think so." I joked that 'aha!' know at least I know it won't be 34 days.

This weekend holds promise and we'll see how far she goes.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Day 11

She keeps pushing me out and setting new records. Our previous 8 day record is left behind and she has become rather matter of fact about what she wants and when she wants it. After our Thursday evening adventure, I was at a peak (or piqued) and eager to be near her whenever possible. She immediately came down with some unhappy cold-like symptoms and was completely wiped out by midday on Saturday. We got her to bed early and by Sunday her symptoms had abated for the most part and she returned to normal.

Late Sunday afternoon we saw an opportunity when the kids all had somewhere to be and had the house to ourselves. She explained that I would be remaining locked while I licked her to her satisfaction. We began as two teenagers groping each other, she teased me by pinching my nipples and rubbing my chest and then things became more serious.

I took off my shirt and she stripped to her panties and top. We took time getting her warmed up properly with deep kissing, touching, rubbing and she didn’t leave me out of it along the way. My cage was full and pushing away from me as I strained to break through the metal unsuccessfully. I eventually went down between her legs after trying to convince her that she needed to sit on my face this time. She wanted it the way she wanted it and I wasn’t going to change it.

My tongue did its work and she came pretty quickly which is always rewarding. It didn’t take long for her to have another orgasm but this time she was moaning softly and telling me how good it felt. The next orgasm she let me know when to focus on that one spot “don’t stop” and she was louder in her appreciation and moaned so more. I kept going and she kept having orgasms and the next one she was even louder (loud for her, not screaming but loud enough to be heard in the house) she began calling my name and repeating how good it felt and moaning through her pleasure. I was in heaven with her and was pretty proud of myself by the time she decided should couldn’t take anymore. She waved me off and I slowed down and stopped while she recovered from her fun. It took her a good 10 minutes to come back to life and by then I had calmed down enough to be comfortable in my cage again. We cuddled for a good 15 minutes after that and then went about the business of working out dinner.

Later that night, she asked for a foot rub which I gladly provided and reminded her that while she had fun earlier in the day, I was ready to go again if she was willing. No, a foot rub was sufficient. Darn. We reflected on the day’s events and I asked her if she had fun. “Of course.” I asked her if she actually had a plan for this lockup or was she just taking it day by day. “Wouldn’t you like to know?!”

So here I sit at work on Day 11 (15 since my last orgasm) and all I really want to do is get home so I can touch her, hug her, be next to her and do what I can to make her day better. I don’t think this cage is coming off soon since she SEEMS to use weekends for her decision points but she has kept me off balance so far… I don’t know. She is getting bolder with what she wants, in particular not letting me sway her to do something she isn’t 100% eager to do. She certainly felt more free to be ‘verbal’ during this last session which she knows I really love and was a tease unto itself. She has begun to wear leggings which she might have done for exercise before but she would take them off as soon as the exercise was complete so as few people as possible could see her in them. We shared a shower this morning and it was wonderful to spend the time with her before the day began, but she dressed in leggings afterwards which had me chasing her until I had to leave for work.

She is getting it and I love her.

Let’s see what day 12 and beyond brings.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Lock session ended this morning (on a Thursday?) at 13 days.

She caught me right as I woke up and let me know it was time to be unlocked. I was caught between really wanting to orgasm and really wanting to go another day to hit two weeks. I stared at her for what had to be a solid minute and then realized that she was in charge and stripped down while she recovered the key. The cage came off and I had my first full erection in a while, let me tell you that the erection alone was worth the price of admission. I'm never fast enough to get the base ring off so I spun it around to put the post behind my balls. As I checked to make sure everything was just right, I was already leaking pre-cum and it seems all systems were more than go.

I offered to have her sit on my face which she had turned down during our last lovemaking session but accepted this time without a lot of warm up for either of us. She was on top of me leaning against the headboard and I was doing all I could to pleasure her and find ways to breathe. She had a couple of little orgasms (had to tell since she went back to her quiet self with a full house of children) and eventually her knees gave out. We swapped positions and she protested weakly that it was my turn, that I had been locked up. I ignored her and continued until she could stand no more and called me off.

When it was my turn, I felt like I could go for a while but then she started working my nipples and raking her fingernails along my ribs and there was no slowing down. I had one of those ‘time stopping’ wave crashing peaks that results in extra heavy breathing and it was all over. I had carefully noted the clock when we started and finished (still had to get ready for work), we had an efficient 40 minutes of lovemaking on a weekday. Kinky.

We shared a shower and got ready for work to find that the house was still quiet. Most everyone was still asleep and at peace. Goal.

Got an e-mail from her unexpectedly in the secret system we share and she told me how much she enjoyed it, how she appreciated that I was willing to follow her lead and… she was already planning the next lock up. She’s enjoying herself and short of our honeymoon, I can’t think of a period in our two decades of marriage where she has had three days in the span of a week with orgasms.

If you’re reading this, wondering if chastity is going to work with your vanilla wife or have any positive effect on your relationship. The answer for us is without a doubt, yes.

I love her so much.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I won't have time to read your entire journey, but I appreciate your thread. Glad you are enjoying yourselves.

Cheers
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Quiet week as she removed the cage and perhaps took a deep breath to rest from my attention. I have worked hard to not smother her or be the constant horn dog while letting her know that when caged, I’m always ready to tend to her needs. There are duties to perform and she let it lie through the end of the week and through the weekend and beyond.

She has another trip scheduled and I started guessing when she might elect to cage me again.

Friday night? No.
Saturday night? No.
Father’s Day? No.
Monday morning to start the work week? No.

I have a sense when she is going to do something but I’m never quite sure what or when. When we started chastity, I challenged her to take charge and set the rules, the time under lock, the release and not ask me or tell me anything about it. She has certainly done that and I have learned to shut up and let her do it. I want to ask her about it and talk about it but having stepped on her plans in the early days, I finally learned patience and to let her do it her way.

Sunday night we normally set aside some time for each other (away from the kids) to share a movie, enjoy some intimacy, discuss the week ahead... whatever we want to do. When we shut the door, she immediately announced that tonight was going to be about me (not her). I really enjoy these sessions and smiled at her announcement but pointed out, “This is how we got into the bad habits of the past.” She came in close and let me know that we aren’t going to fall into that trap again, ‘are we?’ I almost expected a teasing session followed by a lock-up with no relief but she was firmly intent on seeing to me and gave me a crashing orgasm that felt like she slowly removed my spinal cord through the end of my penis in the most delightful way possible. Not sure why that one was so intense but it could be a side effect of the chastity or she was particularly inspired. Wow. We faded off to sleep and no discussion of chastity was had.

Monday came and went and I knew she was headed out of town soon so she would have to lock me up. It didn’t happen Monday so the choices of when it would happen were being reduced to a limited number of options. I was suddenly struck that maybe she didn’t have a lock up in mind and maybe she would head out without locking me. She definitely doesn’t give this as much thought as I do and this is a longer trip, more details to worry about and more people to coordinate so maybe she doesn’t need that complication.

Tuesday night we had a simple family dinner and wandered out to the local shop for ice cream. We planned to go from ice cream to the local school where there was a summer soccer tournament going on. During our trip to the school my wife blurted out, “you know we had time for a quickie after dinner.” Unplanned sex is rare enough in her world that her saying something like that is shocking, for her to suggest that a mere two days after our last encounter is equally rare. I helpfully suggested that the evening was young and we could find time yet. We made it happen when we returned home but it was PIV this time but rushed and more about satisfying me than spending any time tending to her. She took a shower and invited me to join her before moving to the bed. The warm up was short, she hyper-stimulated me and made sure I came quickly as the house was full of kids (ours and their friends) watching soccer.

I was trying to catch my breath when she asked, “You need to be locked up before I leave, do you want to do that know or do you want to enjoy the glow for a little while longer?” Well, that removed all doubt but now I had just had an orgasm and the last thing I wanted to do was get locked up. I didn’t answer her question directly but eventually got dressed went downstairs to host all of our little soccer fans while she packed for her trip.

When the evening ended and everyone went home or to bed, I was challenged again. “Do you NOT want to be locked up?” I tried to explain that I was interested but not eager once I’d had an orgasm and there was a brief silence. I had one more task to attend to before we could settle down for the night and once that was done, I got the cage out from the hiding place and laid next to her while I put it all together. Not sure if she had noticed since she was watching TV at the time, I just held it all together with my hand. She had noticed and promptly reached over to grab the lock which she threaded through the post and pinched it closed. <click>

She left early in the morning and I had to drag myself out of bed to see her off before she slipped out into the darkness of the morning. The car was packed, the coffee was made and look at her… she’s wearing leggings. This trip is a little further out and a longer drive so they are practical and comfy but she is so self-conscious and her she is in bright, skin-tight leggings. I showed my appreciation by giving her a proper feel up and down her legs and around her backside. I wish her good travels, wished her well, told her I loved her and away she went.

So here I am locked, and fully satiated while I am the single parent through at least the weekend. Being locked up post orgasm is easily one of the most confusing things I’ve done. Maybe I need a little more sexual tension to make it fun but that was as close as I’ve come to saying no. Now to find something to do with idle hands.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So this unlock was odd.

She was gone for the better part of a week and when she came back there wasn't much acknowledgement of the lockup. It seems she was worn out for several days and then she was out of commission for her period. Argh.

Now I felt an odd pain right at the top of the base ring but didn't investigate. I shifted whenever I felt it to relieve the pain, it was a pinching sensation but nothing awful. When I finally got curious enough to check it out, I found an open sore. The pin welding on the top of the base ring protruded toward the rear and rubbed against very tender skin until it worked its way through. I attempted to change to a different base ring which didn't have the irritating post but I wasn't going to heal until there was no contact.

A little ointment and a few days made a huge difference and I should have given up sooner but I didn't want to declare myself unlocked due to injury. She is worried about it and I'm annoyed by it but it is a minor issue and yet another lesson learned.

I have been unlocked about four days now and made advances to her on Friday and Saturday which didn't work out for timing reasons. My attempts this morning were successful since we were up early and had time on our side. I planned to remain locked 'in spirit' and she had other plans which I consented to once giving her 4-5 orgasms.

I wouldn't call this session a bust but it was more difficult than previous sessions and she confided that she is getting more comfortable with the idea of the cage but not a huge fan of it in general. She likes the result, not the method which I understand since she doesn't get most of what I ask her to do in bed.

It is my turn to travel starting next weekend and she has no interest in me being away from home and locked without her. I'll be busy anyway so not much lost there and it will make it easier overall, I suppose.

By the time I'm healed, it will be time to roll so it seems it will be two weeks before we get to play again.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So the last session ended oddly and may have caused some angst with my wife as I tried to share some complex thoughts via e-mail instead of waiting to talk to her in person. Lesson learned there.

It also ended badly because I had to abandon the lockup because of a sore that had been rubbed by the post on the base ring which protruded back into my groin. Working in an office and sitting most of the day, I guess it just wore out the skin in that one spot and then there was blood and discomfort and ugh. It wasn't a lot of either but it was in a tender spot and the thin skin there left it easily re-opened without proper time to heal.

So as I explained in my last post, she saw to my needs and officially released me last weekend knowing I would travel internationally this week. Having removed chastity from the equation she set about showing me a good time the night before I left and wasn't interested (or didn't have the energy) for me to return the favor. She enjoys the intimacy but it takes so much more for her to relax and set aside the time to be pleasured and I'm easy to please. She even took care to wear a pair of leggings and let me know that she had worn them 'just for you' after I had groped her in a husbandly way for the second time.

Now I'm getting ready to finish up the travel and have had time to breathe for a bit tonight since it has been non-stop so far. My wife sent me an e-mail in our private mail accounts to let me know that she was considering what to do with the next lock up when I got home. She sent the e-mail just a day after I had been satisfied and was on the go with travel and responsibilities on the road so I didn't have time to give it much thought. Tonight I started thinking about getting home, being tired and annoyed with travel to then contemplate putting on a cage. A cage that be uncomfortable, require frequent adjustment, makes bathroom visits more problematic, makes exercise more complicated and generally requires work. Yeah, the cage that I asked to wear for her and then went and bought a second one because I was so excited about it.

I have had time to consider putting on that cage and it isn't the first thing that I wanted to do as I look at my agenda for tomorrow the cage seems like a burden, even if I don't get hit with it when I walk in the door. The problem is that she is thinking about it and she has a plan for when I get home. She'll expect me to lock up when she offers and I can put her off a day or a weekend or never wear it again but I would screw up everything I asked of her and the new joy we have found.

Looking for inspiration, I come here and start reading various posts about you guys and your experiences. The accounts of what she did or didn't do (even better, right) and suddenly I'm rocked back into position. Wait, I'm about to see her again and she is going to want to lock me up. That's awesome! My vanilla wife who is more concerned about everything but sex, who isn't aggressive, who frankly isn't all that confident or proud of her body, who really is easily put off but 'weird stuff' is eager to lock me up and demand that I pleasure her. I'm such an idiot.

Just writing this all down helps me sort it all out and realize that there are going to be times when both she and I aren't 100% into this game. Pushing through, to at least live within the boundaries and making an effort are going to create something of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Thinking of her in those leggings, worn specifically to thrill me, that she has taken ownership of this game and wants to have a "next lock up" is exciting.

She wrote that it felt like it had been a long time since I was locked up in her e-mail. When she wrote that, it had only been a week and that says a lot for how much thought she is giving this game. We guys think this through for weeks/months/years before proposing chastity to whom we hope will become our keyholder and can't grasp that they don't give it nearly as much thought as we do. I know my wife isn't going through as many cycles as I am on this or any other sex topic (hey, I'm a guy!) but she is spending time thinking about what to wear, lockups, etc. She is gaining confidence and interest where little existed before. There is no downside to anything that she has said or done and I'm just whining as I lose track of what is important.

When I get home, I think I'll hand her the cage in our first private moment and say, "I'm ready when you are."
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Got home a day late due to weather and airlines, grrr.

Settled in, unpacked and presented her with a small gift from my trip which she enjoyed. Waited patiently for news that I would be locked. Nothing. Had dinner, watched a movie, waited for "go get your cage" but it didn't happen. Went to bed tired and kissed passionately but no mention of keys or locks. I molested her and warmed her up enough so that I eventually fingered her to her first orgasm in nearly two weeks and I was hoping for a locked cock at the end. Nope. We both fell asleep as she teased me a bit and both of us relaxed.

This morning she gave me breakfast in bed (love her), then proceeded to shower and get ready for the day. I was busy with coffee and TV when I hear tapping on the bathroom door to get my attention. She is holding the necklace I bought her with my cage key attached around the edge of the door just so I can see it. Instant erection. Am I to be caged? Not yet.

She finishes getting ready and sends me downstairs to do a chore before we run an errand. She comes downstairs after me wearing leggings. On our errand, we're alone in the car and she explains that while she would have locked me, we were going to have fun first.

She has me ready to beg for a lock up but I have learned to let her lead and she is leading.

I love her so very much.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Long one… get some popcorn.

Yep, she has been having fun and in doing so been keeping me off balance and enjoying myself as well. I couldn’t keep my hands off her leggings all day and my attention to her was that of a husband who had been out of town an eager for her company. We had a nice fast food lunch and did some grocery shopping to gather the necessary supplies for dinner.

Later in the evening when the house settled down and we found ourselves alone as we got ready for bed. I let her know that her very deliberate efforts to mess with my head had been successful and I noted them an appreciated them. The leggings, dangling the key, talking about getting locked but not actually locking me… she had my focus. My wife was amused by clear interest and let me know that she was ‘learning how it all works.” The discussion ended with some passionate kissing and I attempted to further things along and tend to her sexual needs. “Not tonight, I had an orgasm last night but I would enjoy a foot rub.” Happy to do that for you honey. “Get your cage. Do you have the lock?”

The cage was in a drawer just out of reach and I scrambled out of bed to get it and showed her the lock still attached to hold it together while it waited dormant for the last couple of weeks. She turned the key in the lock and opened it up so that I could assemble it where it could do some good. She asked if I had fully healed from the scrapping the other base ring had given me, I have fully healed. Of course the problem now is that I was a little too excited to get it all together. I carefully slipped on the base ring (not without difficulty) but the cage itself would have to wait for a few minutes. My wife averted her gaze and offered me no encouragement in hopes that my blood pressure would drop while I gently pressed the cage down to encourage the evacuation of the blood from the area. Things finally got where it needed to be and I was able to thread the cage over the post and she looped in the lock and closed it. <click>

Now I’m locked. <shudder> That sensation never gets old. I immediately started asking her when she was going to let me out. Will it be tomorrow? “I’m not going to tell you, you don’t want to know.” Will it be Monday? “I’m not going to tell you, you don’t want to know.” This week, right? “I’m not going to tell you, you don’t want to know.”

Yep, she has a firm grasp at how this game is played.

Before I left on my trip, we discussed whether or not I should be locked and she decided that that I would be free. I wasn’t given any restrictions and she had even joked you are free to party during the week. Now that I was locked back up she asked me point-blank, did you play with yourself while you were away? Uh, in the 20 plus years we’d been married she had never asked and I had never offered any reports on my masturbatory habits away from home. In previous jobs when I traveled frequently, we had both confessed to scratching an itch at times but not to the exclusion of one another upon my return home. She had never been so direct with a question and so clearly expecting a specific answer. ‘Well, you sent me an e-mail right when I got there about getting locked up on my return and I was alone and had time on my hands. Your e-mail was on my mind that whole first day and when I got back to the hotel, I was bored.’ I didn’t answer her question specifically but it was clear enough that I had helped myself while I was away. She offered no reaction so I probably need to follow up on her thoughts, it was one of these:

a) She didn’t want me to get locked up and suffer if it had been a while, she is very sensitive to my needs.
b) She had the opportunity to get an honest answer out of me for something she suspected and took advantage.
c) She was testing me to see if on my next trip, perhaps a lock up would be in order.

She got her foot rub and we slept soundly that night as the newest adventure began.

The next day was a relaxing weekend day without many responsibilities that needed to be met. We went out to dinner for a “get to know you event” before we had to grab a kid coming back from a trip. After dinner while we waited for the bus and our child to arrive back to us, there was time to talk in the parking lot. I gave my wife a mischievous grin and announced, ‘you know, we have time, we could make out.’ She wasn’t sure how to take me and let me know in clear terms that we wouldn’t be doing that with all of the other parents in full view around our car. I smiled at her outrage and asked her what she’d like to do tonight. She sensed my disappointment when she specifically stated that she didn’t want me to give her oral sex. I really enjoy going down on her and she knows that but offered up that perhaps we could do that in a few days around the middle of the week. Tonight she wanted me to use a vibrator on her but to start things off, she wanted another foot rub. OK – I can do that.

I have written in the past that she tried edging me but didn’t like the scenario claiming it felt artificial and odd. Eager to get direct contact, I had an epiphany and wanted to share an idea with her. ‘I know you don’t like edging but how about this… when we get done with the vibrator and you’re happy, you unlock me and let me make love to you. The only thing is, I’m not allowed to come and then you lock me back up.’ I got something of a heavy sigh and an admission that she would give it some thought, “…but it sounds like torture to me.” I pointed out that I was the one that was asking for it but it was entirely up to her and with that the conversation ended.

That night when we got around to some quality time, it was getting later and we were both pretty tired but committed to using the time we had available. I had some doors to lock and tasks to wrap up before I could join her in the bedroom but when I got there, I asked her if she had the vibrator or should I get it. She motioned me toward her meaning she had everything taken care of and was ready for me. Her bottoms were dropped on the floor by the bed so she was clearly ready for some sexual focus. I suck at running a vibrator on her and asked for her to guide me to her sweet spot which she gladly did while we kissed and enjoyed each other. When she was properly aroused and the vibrator was getting her further down the road, she just turned her head away from me and said, “keep it right there… don’t move it.” She was close and it was only a matter of time now. I was happily watching her respond and trying to figure out how to shift so I could be comfortable with a completely filled cage and no where left to grow. That wasn’t going to happen so I just acknowledged the prisons effects on me and stayed focused on her as best I could.

One big orgasm washed over her and she squeaked out a muffled cry. I encouraged her to ‘moan for me’ because it is very arousing for me and may be the most excitement that I get to have tonight. I kissed her and reminded her to breathe deeply but I suspect she was only vaguely aware that I had said anything while she focused on the sensation. The wave ended and inside about two minutes her next orgasm started and she began a quick pant and I rather forcefully instructed her, ‘moan for me.’ My vanilla wife is comfortable here but she didn’t work as hard to stifle the vocalizations and I really enjoyed her enjoying the second orgasm while she panted and moaned a little more obviously for my benefit.

I rocked the vibrator high and low while it simultaneously penetrated her shallowly and stimulated her clitoris into several more blissful orgasms that were lighter but a bit like bouncing between the clouds (her description). She was hopping across the peaks of orgasm, staying highly aroused and unwilling or unable to move for fear she would interrupt the stream of pleasure. It went long enough that she was growing tired tensing those muscles and she HAD to relax. Her orgasmic state leveled off and I kept the vibrator on target rocking in a slightly oval orbit to keep her going. She usually gives up too soon and I didn’t let her go until I was sure she could stand no more. It took a while but she surprised me when she had another crashing orgasm, making all the right noises, grabbing my arm and calling my name while she prevented herself from screaming. It was a good one.

My assessment of her capacity was now that she was spent but I kept the vibrator going looking for any signs of life but knowing that it was time to wind it down. I backed off the pressure and rubbed the inside of her thigh while she recovered from her experience. She called me off and took the vibrator from my hand and turned it off. In another minute her breathing returned to normal and she looked at me, thanked me and told me that she loved me. We kissed deeply and when we parted she asked, “Well, are you ready?” Me? What do we have left to do? Oh! You mean the edging thing inside you? You want to do that?! She repeated, “Are you ready?” I have to say I was startled, but I stripped off my clothes and revealed my cage which was full of contorted penis leaking through the bars of the small cage.

My wife leaned over and grabbed her necklace with the key from the bedside table and unlocked me. I worked for nearly a half minute to extract my swollen cock from the cage. She still doesn’t get that the base ring cannot be removed once I’m solidly erect, “Are you going to leave that on?” There is no way to remove it now. I swung the post around underneath my balls and it was time to go. I put the cage on the headboard and climbed on top of her and she instinctively grabbed a nipple in each of her hands. “Should I play with you or not.” Yes, play with me like you normally do but be ready to stop.

Entering her KNOWING that I wouldn’t be able to come was such a fierce head trip. She was doing this and she was okay with it. So hot. My first few strokes were about getting her ready and taking advantage of her natural lubrication. It was awesome and I loved the intimacy of the lovemaking so much more than the fruitless handjob style of edging. It was then that I realized she was staring right into my eyes which I had recently asked her to do when we make love normally. Her eyes are beautiful and bright and when she looks into mine, I’m totally trapped and aroused and it was then that I knew I was in trouble. ‘You’re looking at me. I wasn’t prepared for that.’ “You asked me to do that and I’m trying to remember all the things you like.”

I had to stop thrusting or the dam would break. I was breathing hard and it felt amazing but I had to be careful. After a short break, I started again and decided to make it worse for myself. ‘Why don’t you remind me that I am not allowed to come.’ She blinked her eyes, smiled a huge smile and repeated, “You are not allowed to come.” It all got serious after that and my breathing picked up and I could feel the orgasm building, “You are not allowed to come.” Oh, I have made this very bad for myself. She kept grinning with her new power and said, “You must not come, you aren’t allowed.” Staring into her eyes while she uttered those words (my VERY vanilla wife) was devastating my self-control and uh, oh…

Stopped again. That was close.

After not nearly enough time expired, I started again while her eyes beamed into mine and she reminded me, “you aren’t allowed to come.” Unnngghhh. Puff! Gasp. “You aren’t allowed to come, don’t do it.” I didn’t go very far and I froze while my cock throbbed and pulsed. I stayed very still for about 30 seconds and then had to call it quits or I would defeat the tease and have an orgasm. My wife was convinced that I had come and I had to reassure her that I had not. “Really? Are you sure?” I displayed my still fully erect penis and told her again that I didn’t come. I could feel every hair on every limb and my pulse was still high so I relaxed into my pillow while I tried to recover.

“Lock it up.” What?! Now! “I want you to lock it up. Get the cage back on.” She has NEVER been this emphatic and her authority excited me more making the lock up more problematic. I obeyed and grabbed the cage while I pinched the head and tried to deflate a very excited member. It took a few minutes of going over statistics in my head but I was eventually able to thread the cage back over the post and she quickly snapped the lock shut. I still had a partial erection so it was awkward but it was locked. She kissed me sweetly and told me again that she loved me. I don’t know what her temperature was for THAT kind of edging but I suspect she really liked it and just the thought of it (both before and after) fills my cage with lust.

So for the viewing audience, it has been a week since my last O, I have been locked for 36 hours and I experienced some of the hottest sex of my life with my wife last night.

I love my wife.
1 x