[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

Third Lock Up

Monday morning and my latest three-day lockup is complete. It is clear that my wife is really getting the psychology of this thing and my plan to leave her to grow into the role was wise on my part. Don’t get me wrong, she isn’t taking over our sex life and becoming a strong ‘woman in charge’ but the changes I saw this week continues to make me hopeful for the future.

I described the “all me” session that happened on Thursday and how she threatened to lock me up immediately after that instead of waiting for Friday morning. She was messing with my head and I LOVED IT. It was sort of a busy night on Thursday and I kept hoping she’d start the lock up early but it didn’t happen and we crashed hard and slept soundly that night.

Friday morning arrived and I proceeded to get ready for work. She usually gets up before me and I give her uncontested access to the bathroom since she has a slightly earlier start than I do on most days. She stepped out of the shower and started working on her hair and makeup which is usually my cue to take the shower and start getting ready myself. When I stepped out of the shower and started drying off, she came into the bathroom and looked at me with a wry smile and announced, “We have some business to attend to before you get dressed.” Not only did she remember without me prompting her or asking her but she was picking the time and the place it would happen. Friday morning was when she told me it would happen and sure enough, she was keeping the schedule. No, this a big deal. I didn’t have to whine or remind or hint, she stepped up and she owned the plan she laid out. I cannot emphasis how big a deal this is for her.

I finished drying off and we sequestered ourselves in the master bedroom as the rest of the house started waking up and getting ready for school. I got the cage and the lock out of the hiding place and she got the key which she has taken to hiding in its own secret spot. When I extracted the cage/lock combination from the bag, I held it out to her so she could use the key to remove the lock. I have asked her from the beginning to be the sole person to handle the lock and key to emphasize the nature of the relationship. The cage went on with a minimum of fuss and she quickly threaded the hasp of the lock through the pin on the base ring and I was locked up. Such a satisfying sound when the lock closes.

The day wouldn’t wait long for us to exploit the situation but I did feel like I needed to take her into my arms and give her a long, passionate kiss. She was dressed for work and I was stark naked except for the cage; I’m still processing that one. She hid the key away while I got dressed and the family hit the wind and everyone went their separate ways.

Friday came and went without much to report and Saturday morning afforded us a rare opportunity to sleep in (nearly 8:30am) so we took advantage of a peaceful weekend. There was a little cuddling in the downtime which never last long enough but we enjoyed the time we had. Saturday didn’t have a lot scheduled so we enjoyed a nice lunch out, watched some sports and entertained the kids. In the evening, while she was finishing her preparation for dinner (nothing to do but wait for the timers to go off) I saw an opportunity to offer a suggestion. I’d been quiet about this lock up all week and let her run things but as usual, I saw room for improvement and thought I could make things better. “What do you think about a little teasing and denial tonight?” Her response was short and plain, “No, that isn’t part of my plan.” I attempted to charm her and encourage her to try something we really hadn’t done yet and she shut me down. I tried again and reminded her that this was part of the process thinking she needed a little guidance. She reminded me that she had a plan and she’d let me know what and when we’d do something. I looked her up and down as I realized that she was really getting this chastity stuff and probably had the biggest grin on my face. I let her know that I appreciated her understanding how all this works and complimented her on how she was truly ‘getting how all this works.’ We had some brief kisses in the kitchen and she tasked me with putting away extra ingredients left over from getting dinner cooking.

It occurred to me late Saturday night that I need to run on Sunday morning as a part of my training plan. When I brought it up to my wife, she initially thought about just unlocking me before going to bed that night but thought better of it. I guess I’ll have to keep the key handy so when you get up tomorrow morning, I can unlock you without getting out of bed. I helpfully suggested the necklace I bought for the key and she agreed that was a good idea. She slipped the necklace over her head and tucked the key into her shirt for the night. It was a small thrill, but a thrill nonetheless. When my alarm went off at sunrise on Sunday morning, she waited until I stirred and then pulled the necklace back over her head to remove the half pound of steel from my groin. I changed into my running gear and went out for an hour and a half of cool morning solitude with the squirrels. You have a lot of time to think when you run and no matter the topic or the music playing, I kept coming back to ‘when I get home, she’s going to lock me up again.’

When I returned home, I watered up and headed for the shower. The house was just beginning to stir while everyone shook off the sleep from the night before and tried to get their mindset ready to go to church. When I got out of the shower and picked out my clothes to begin dressing, my wife showed up and gave me the stop sign. “Wait a minute, we have something to do before you get dressed.” I had the cage tucked away nearby and began to slip on the base ring but as has happened in the past, everything gets high and short when I exercise. I could struggle to get one testicle through but then the other slipped away and retreated out of reach until I removed the ring to start again. She patiently waited for several minutes while I struggled to tame my wandering testes and finally offered, “Do you need me to step out?” It wasn’t an excitement thing; it was just that the body retracts your balls when you run to prevent things from banging around. It takes a while for everything to loosen up and get slack again. I wonder how this will all work when I have a lighter cage that permits running when locked, maybe that’ll never happen. Patience and cleverly trapping balls between fingers to defeat the retreat finally got everything lined up and the base ring slid on even though it was tight. I slid the cage over the top of everything, making sure I had the proper alignment and that there was no problem. Satisfied that it would all work, I presented the package to my patiently waiting wife who inserted the lock and closed it. Click. “Now get dressed and let’s get everyone ready for church.” We kissed and I let a hand linger on her hip as she went to shift roles from wife to Mom. The 30-minute ride to church was simply uncomfortable. I had ball burn and everything felt like it was being pinched but the key was 20 miles away and there wasn’t much that could be done. I focused on relaxing and things did eventually calm down when my sac quit trying to retreat upward.

We had a nice afternoon and evening with a relaxing dinner at one of her favorite spots. It wasn’t exactly a date night since we had one of the kids with us but it wasn’t stressful either. There was an opportunity to catch up on some television so we snuggled up together and settled in for a mini-series that we enjoy. During one of the commercial breaks, she taps me and gives me the order of events yet to come later in the evening. “I want you to rub my feet and then lick me but you’ll stay locked.” This is so out of character for this woman and so incredibly hot for me so I enthusiastically agreed to her plan. While I was blabbering about how well she understood this new game of ours, she finished up with… “and then I want you on top.” She wanted PIV sex which has become very rare of late and a little surprising since she just gave me an orgasm on Thursday. I was on board for the plan, told her so and with that the commercial ended and the show resumed.

We gathered all the baby chicks from their various activities and shut down the house for the night. I began a foot rub which my wife always enjoys regardless of whether it is a prelude to something else or not. She allowed me to work on her feet for about 20 minutes and then it was time to move on to other things. I stripped down to nothing but my cage and she simply removed everything below the waist. We kissed and petted to warm up and my hands roamed her body. I thought I would get her ready for my tongue by fingering her for a bit but she stopped my hand, “No, that isn’t part of the plan. You’re are supposed to lick me.” <pant> <pant> Who is the woman? My timid wife wouldn’t have done that. She reached over and worked some of her magic on me which caused some discomfort within the limitations of the cage. She was getting me worked up, she was getting worked up and it was time to go between her thighs.

I stayed down there long enough to give her several orgasms and tire her out. I stayed down there long enough to have to stop to catch my breath and let the blood flow back into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me which was great but the downside was it put pressure on my arms which puts them to sleep after a time. When I was sure she was done, I came up along beside her where she announced, “In the future, this is where I tell you that stay locked.” I got the most sincere eye contact and the best smile I can remember from her in a long time. She was in my head and knew what buttons to push. She continued, “but not tonight… that isn’t the plan for tonight.” She leaned over to get the key from where she had pre-staged it and unlocked me. I removed the cage and the base ring and didn’t need a lot of encouragement to become erect. The Mom in her showed up at that moment when she motioned towards the cage on the headboard and said, “we need to remember to put that away.”

Now she went back into lover mode and got me going while I worked my way into her and began thrusting. It felt really good and she was so very wet and excited. I was curious how long I could last with such ideal conditions but I wasn’t desperate having come just three days prior and she wasn’t doing anything to hurry my progress along. I got gentle touches and nipple stimulation and everything in moderation. I was really enjoying myself and she knew it. I have really no idea who much she likes PIV (not as much as being licked for sure) but she was a willing partner and made me feel welcome. Several minutes in, I had to slow down or risk ending before I was ready. In the brief pause, I smiled and whispered between panting, “when we get to advanced chastity, this is where you’ll tell me to stop and lock me back up.” She opened her eyes wide and looked at me in a very playful way as we shared a smile. I resumed my thrusting and after a few seconds, she clenched around me and asked, “Do you want to stop? I can stop you.” I was loving the playfulness but I was getting far enough along that I wasn’t prepared to even joke about stopping now. “At some point in the future, yes. Not tonight, you have a plan for tonight that we have to follow.” She nodded and released me to start again but then stopped me about 10 seconds later with another tight clench. “Are you sure you don’t want to stop?” It was at this point I really want her to push me off and lock me back for the night but at the same time, I couldn’t conceive of stopping much less saying it. “Not tonight, baby. No way I’m stopping tonight.” She let me go and I thrusted for maybe another 20 seconds when I had one of the most significant orgasms I’ve enjoyed inside her. It hit me in waves and I struggled to both enjoy it and be quiet, I gave a few finishing thrusts before I was toast.

Everything felt so good and she WAS my fantasy throughout the lockup. I praised her plans and her teasing me just so there would be no doubt that I had enjoyed myself. We cleaned up, put the toys away and snuggled up to sleep a sound sleep with both of us being more than relaxed. I made sure to not talk about another lock up or what we’d do next. I did let her know that I loved her very much and that she surprised me more than once this weekend. It didn’t take long and we were both very much sound asleep.

This morning in a break between the chaos of getting everyone ready and walking out the door, I gave her a few quick kisses and let her know that she had a ‘very happy husband.’ She responded that she was glad and that she loved me. This intimacy thing is crazy addicting. I want more. A woman I have been married to for decades and utterly failed to turn into a sex machine, is slowly becoming a confident lover willing to take chances and try new things.

Looks like the new cheap Chinese cage will be another two weeks getting her from the other side of the world. It will be interesting to see how that works out when it arrives. She approved the purchase and knows it is coming, we’ll have to see if it sparks her to act on a new plan. It will also be interesting to see when she opts to step up again and craft a plan. I need to plan for our anniversary which is coming at the end of the month but I think it needs to be more romance and less kinky. If she comes up with something else in the interim, who am I to object?

I do love her so.

P.S. Anyone reading this? Your comments are welcome.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I am reading and enjoying!

I run a few times a week, swim a mile Saturday morning and go to the gym at least once a week, I try for twice if I have the time. I have done all wearing my Holy Trainer without any issue. My Wife does now unlock me for the swim after I read and told her about a forum post about not introducing your kink to people who haven't asked for the exposure. She agreed with the points that it brought up. In Germany everyone showers naked so it isn't possible to hide my device.

I won't wear the device when I run a half marathon but anything up to ten km, about 7 miles is fine.

Just a word of warning. A positive one, but a warning nonetheless. My Wife clicked into fully understanding what sort of power she has in the last few weeks, six or seven months into being my Keyholder. She was always a good Keyholder, but things have really gone up a notch. She has started getting really turned on by stopping me from having access to her pussy. Last night she got me completely worked up then made me go to sleep without licking her. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat and giggling while I desperately asked her to reconsider.

If your Wife has the same epiphany you are in for some interesting times!
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So not much has happened since Sunday when I was unlocked. It seems like it has been forever and I have been missing it in just a few days. I am resolved to sit back and let her make the next move, start the next conversation, ask the questions. I want to jump up and down and yell, “Let’s do this” but that isn’t the way it works.

I keep trying to promote conversation through our secret e-mail system and she’s communicating but not with any serious gusto. It just isn’t the first thing she thinks about in an average day (unlike me) and she has to set aside time and it just isn’t the priority for her like it is for me. I have made it clear that I want her (really need her) to decide when and if this happens again. How long it lasts and what we do. She’s really no good at that, most days she can’t decide where she wants to go to dinner when we have the chance to go out.

This morning I’m cuddling with her after the alarm goes off and we’re contemplating getting ready for work when she asks, “…in this experiment, do we have to do it every weekend?” She made the point that the weekend was coming and well, you know. I got an instant erection but didn’t tell her, maybe I should have.

“No, you can do what you want, when you want it. That is the whole point of it. You’re in charge.” I got a simple ‘OK’ and the conversation ended right there. I could have open the topic more broadly but I knew that if I did, there would be ‘helpful suggestions’ about what she could do when and I’m trying really hard not to do that.

So she is giving it some thought and clarifying her responsibilities or simply checking to see if she gets the weekend off. Hard to say. Everything is going so well, she is as open to this as she has been to anything I have ever requested but just doesn’t know what to do with it. I have given her all that I dare on reading topics and even bought a book which she started but hasn’t finished. Patience.

I can tell you that since my night of fun and satisfaction, the absence of the cage and most of the week without any discussion of chastity that my affection level has dropped (No, I don’t love her any less and I’m not holding back). There is something to this whole chastity thing that I can quantify and maybe we need a little pent up animal lust to be better husbands.

My sense of things right now tells me that I should probably craft an e-mail and encourage her but I will refrain from suggesting things. I hope I will.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

The Bad and the Good

I wrote her the e-mail to carefully lay out that, "Yes, you are in charge and no we don't have to do a lockup every weekend." My email went on to detail the nature of the goal of chastity but more than anything her control, her decision, her needs will be met. I also explained that teasing was something that I really wanted and it wasn't mean, it was part of the fantasy.

It wasn't long but it was detailed enough that I worried she might be taken aback by the boldness of what I was asking for. She read it. Nothing.

Friday morning, there was nothing in the way of reply and I knew it was better to let her process it than to hound her about it. The family schedule was thrown a curve by a child having the realization "oh yeah, I need snacks for the whole class... today." My wife adapted by taking everyone to school early by way of the grocery but made a special trip to quarantine me and let me know, "I was going to lock you up this morning, but we don't have time now." Ugh. The real world bites.

Friday night, nothing was mentioned about getting locked up and I assumed she was just playing with me.

Saturday morning, we slept in a bit and cuddled when we both stirred. Suddenly there was kissing, she ran her hand over my chest, thighs and tweaked my nipples. It was nearly a week since our last session and I was ready to go. She looked over to me and said, "we need to lock you up now." YEESSS! The only problem was that there was no way I was getting into that cage now, it had to wait. She teased me a bit more and then handed me the cage.

It took me a good five minutes to calm down enough to have a shot of getting the base ring on. When I got the ring on, I had to push the cage on with some difficulty but we got it locked. She immediately went and a vibrator and came back for some heavy petting. The vibrator kicked on and I did all I could to help her get there. It didn't last more than 30 minutes but it was great, she was getting exactly what she wanted the whole time, giving me what I truly needed and continuing the game. It wasn't planned, it wasn't negotiated and it was wonderful.

The BAD, BAD, BAD

Saturday night I had to run kids around and she borrowed my laptop to check on some things while I was out. Of course, I had left a chastity site up (Altarboy) and her reaction when I got home was very stressful. I don't wander porn sites and this is pretty unusual material to find on my computer. She didn't read the content, she just saw the pictures which were graphic and upset her deeply.

I had a very unhappy, disappointed wife on my hands and I was absolutely mortified. "I was only there for the articles," never seems to work as an excuse. Luckily, I have a good track record and was able to calm her down and let her know it was really research and learning more about this lifestyle. She wasn't thrilled but she acknowledged she may have over reacted and we worked out the discord. Getting your head handed to you chastity is not very sexy. When the woman with your key is mad at you, it is a special brand of fear.

We have since cuddled and cooed and things are very much back to normal. Sunday was busy and both of us were yawning and sleepy by the time we got home on Sunday night. I was expecting a big night but wasn't sure I had the energy for her, but I was willing to try. She climbed into bed and made it clear that tonight we were just going to cuddle and we both fell asleep pretty fast.

Now the weekend has come and gone and she made no effort to unlock me and she hasn't asked me when I want to be unlocked. Win and win. I doubt this will go much more beyond today since a few days seems to be her limit for locking me up.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

So the weekend came to a close and I had Monday off, but I fully expected her to take advantage of our ‘alone time’ and then unlock me. I made a big point of telling her that I DID NOT want to know when a session was going to start or end and that she would be in charge the entire time of what happened. She seems to have taken that to heart and I’m having a ball.

Sunday she decided that we were tired and we just cuddled and crashed. Monday night she just wanted a back rub even though I did everything but beg her on my hands and knees to let me go down on her. She teased me before the back rub, after the back rub and right before we went to sleep. I even offered to go down on her again in the early AM when she woke up to deal with a dog that needed to go outside. I got a loving rub of my chest and between the desire and the frustration, I was throbbing in my cage while she drifted off back to sleep.

Keep in mind that there is about a 90% chance in pre-chastity that she toughs it out on Sunday to make sure I’m satisfied. There is about 101% chance she doesn’t let me go through Monday night without being ‘taken care of’ and now she is doing what she wants to do with authority. I didn’t get the ‘do you want me to unlock you for your day off work’ question which I assumed was coming and she has begun to tease me knowing that the key is not coming out of the hiding place. Phew. We’re making progress here.

Now I’m starting day 4 in chastity (my personal record) and it has been 9 days since a big O which under normally circumstances wouldn’t be a big deal but now, I’m noticing my own hunger in that area. I offered again to satisfy her as she woke up this morning knowing that she would refuse with the kids waking up and a busy day ahead, but I would have jumped at the chance to be late if she would have given me the go ahead. I’m now very curious to see how far she takes this knowing that our anniversary is coming up in a week. Will she unlock me tonight, pick another night later this week or go all the way to the weekend. Last week, I could have told you with some accuracy. This week after I wrote her the e-mail with how I’d love her to handle this, I’m in the dark and it is simply wonderful. It is entirely possible that she doesn’t know either and going on whim.

I suggested repeated teasing and denial sessions (in my e-mail before this session) and it was pretty light last night but I was ready to do anything she told me to do when she stopped. She didn’t unlock me at any point and never suggested that she would unlock me. I’m focused on giving her an orgasm because my options are so very limited and I don’t know if that is because of the fantasy or some crazy neurochemistry that has taken hold of me. I totally get the people that stay chaste for weeks and months at the time, I don’t want this to end and I live with the worry that she may call it quits at any point. She has me starting to squirm and we’re both having fun. Of course I don’t want it to be over.
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

My last update had me locked for 4 days and 9 days since an orgasm with my wife really catching onto the idea of controlling the schedule and keeping that information to herself.

Today marks 6 days being locked, 11 days since the last orgasm and my wife is absolutely blowing my mind.

Tuesday night she wanted to get a foot rub and then she suggested that maybe ‘something else will get rubbed.’ I’m in but like I said last time, I didn’t want this to end so I was a little conflicted now that I had given her control, I had to live with her decision. I said nothing about my worries to her and focused on taking care of her tired feet while I contemplated the end of this session of chastity. The foot rub completed, I awaited her instructions on what to do next and she got up, walked around to her side of the bed and dropped her pants. “I want you to lick me.” Oh yeah. I want to do that, I always want to do that. She finished with “…and that stays on.” No problem for me, my love.

I start warming her up with kisses and roaming hands, massaging her skin and getting myself aroused in the process. I found the limits of my cage pretty quickly and winced in response to the erection that couldn’t be. We had some pre-cunnilingus banter back and forth, told her that she was always welcome to having me service her orally and was happy to do it. I told her how proud I was of her ‘taking control’ and how I was convinced that I would have been unlocked by now since she had only been open to two or three day sessions before.

“I was giving some thought to when I would unlock you.” There was the opportunity to be playful and remind her that our anniversary was coming this weekend and well… “No, I thought about that too but I can’t decide if I unlock you for our anniversary or keep you locked beyond that.”

I felt a huge rush of endorphins and started breathing heavily while my body tried to catch up to the neurochemicals my brain just dumped everywhere. Just the thought of that really pushed my buttons and all I could do was laugh and see if she was serious or playing with me. She has gotten much better at playing with my head and while I wasn’t convinced she was serious, I was still locked and extremely aroused so I had to release all that energy on taking care of her. The next 45 minutes to an hour were all about her as I just lingered on her sex and made a careful attempt to bring her to orgasm as slowly as I could… no rush.

When I could do no more and she waved me off, I wasn’t sure what to expect. My face was covered in her scent and I was willing to do just about anything at that point. I snuggled up next to her and she told me that she loved me, turned her head and went to sleep. She really enjoys how soundly she sleeps if she can ‘just rollover’ and it was clear that is what she had in mind. My heart rate had slowed down and my desire wasn’t as urgent so I just watched her as she drifted off and marveled how chastity has allowed me to become a better lover and remove any pressure on her to take care of me. I’m sure I have burdened her with all sorts of things unconsidered in this chastity game but for now, she had what she needed. She has had more orgasms in the last two weeks than I have probably provided for her in the last two years. I like what this does for us both.

She wrote me an e-mail the next morning being honest that she wasn’t sure if it was OK to keep me locked that long and wanted to know if there would be any health problems. She told me how much she enjoyed the experience last night and that she was having fun. There is no doubt about it now, she intended to keep me locked until at least Sunday and that would be a week, if not more.

I spent a very fractured Wednesday morning at work writing her a long and getting longer e-mail (brevity is not a gift I have if you haven’t noticed) with all sorts of thoughts, feelings and insights. My writing was probably a little more detailed and frank than she is used to and honestly I was still probably hung over from my arousal. I felt the need to let her know everything in my head and how much I enjoyed going down on her, her scent, her taste and the fact that she was in my head so thoroughly. I clicked send and a few hours later realized that I may have gone too far and perhaps some of that honestly may be too much for my vanilla wife. Better check on her when I get home from work. My concerns were addressed an hour later when she responded to my e-mail with an answer for nearly every point that I made. Her participation in this game still sounded like she wasn’t entirely comfortable with everything but was enjoying the ‘benefits’ and learning how to keep me guessing.

If I had gone back in time and told me that she would be so far down this road and still willing to even talk about it three weeks later, I would have laughed at me.

Last night I asked her if we could try using the new cage that had arrived from China the day before. While she wasn’t excited about it, she wasn’t nervous about the ritual of having to recover the key from her hiding place, unlock me and then replace the lock on the new cage with her lock for the key that she controls. So now I’m in an open cage design but it is VERY SMALL and doesn’t allow any growth at all. I have maybe one quarter to one third of an inches of room and nothing in the way of additional width. This cage is so much lighter than the tank I bought on the first try and at least gives me a shot at standing up to pee. I made it through the first night without any major agony from night time erections so this one is here to stay until I find another cheap Chinese cheapo or spring for a MM Jailbird.

We went for a walk after dinner and held hands the entire time as we circumnavigated the neighborhood. She offered that one of the girls “noticed that we’re spending a lot of time together, kissing, hugging and being affectionate.”

Life is good and I truly love my wife.

EDIT: Still at work and had to use the restroom. When I got in there and got ready, I noticed that the tip was wet. I'm leaking pre-cum. That never happens to me without serious preparation. Just writing this update has got me leaking.
1 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Just wanted to say, your jouney has become my favorite to read. Congrats on how things are going. Please continue on.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Firstly, thanks to VeganPunk and a couple of others who have reached out with praise. If I wasn’t posting this here, I would write it in a journal somewhere else so I intend to keep it going. Thanks for your support via post and PM.

No major updates other than the transition to this newer, smaller cage. It is so much lighter and more comfortable but a major struggle to put on once it is removed. It is only 1.77 inches long so there is no room to do much lengthwise and it is narrow enough that I’m usually touching all sides. On the plus side, it is an open design and much easier to keep clean and keep an eye on what’s going on. I can stand up to pee again! I was very concerned about the night time erections being painful but since there isn’t room to even start one it actually works better for me. I still get the tight confinement sensation with the cage pushing away from my body but it actually isn’t as uncomfortable as the other cage. I can see a third or even a fourth attempt but not anytime too soon.

I had an issue this morning after a run when everything drew up tight and I moved the wrong way and everything popped out. I guess the gap isn’t as tight on the new cage as it was on the old cage. My wife was on the way out the door so I had to use the emergency key to unlock myself and fix things. I was headed for the shower anyway so I took an opportunity to soap everything up really well and shave the area which I discussed with my wife last night, so it worked out. I promptly locked back up once I was dry because it feels very strange not to be in a cage now. When I got to work, I wrote my wife an e-mail and let her know that I had to break the seal on the key which was the first time that has happened. I didn’t think much about it but I met her for lunch and she led the discussion to “so you had to open the envelope this morning?” She had read the e-mail and wanted to let me know it. It didn’t require any follow up conversation since we were in a public place and all the details were in the e-mail. “Yes, I did,” was all I could say.

My wife continues to be amused by the daughter who finds our newly romantic efforts ‘disturbing’ and wants to know what’s going on. We explained that this is the way it was before YOU PEOPLE came along and we’re just getting back to normal. Funny how even the kids notice when you both are making an effort to love each other.

During one of our conversation windows waiting to pick up a kid one evening this week, I was checking in with her and the discussion turned to teasing. Knowing that she still needed prompting to feel comfortable in her role, I asked her directly “do you think you could tease me tonight?” She isn’t a fan of edging but couldn’t tell me why, “It’s artificial.” I explained to her that ANY attention she wanted to send my way was welcome and she was only to do what she felt comfortable doing and no more. I usually make an offer once, if not twice a day to take care of her orally and I find ways to touch her, be close to her and show her as much attention as possible before it becomes too much. I’m still learning to walk that line.

That night when we had the bedroom to ourselves and the lights when out, she had me remove my shirt and started drawing circles around my nipples. She introduced me to my nipple sensitivity when we were dating and it is always part of lovemaking because it always works. It didn’t last very long and didn’t progress to any other activity (hey, I offered) but it felt so good. I was breathing hard and my groin was pulsing as blood tried to flow when there was no room to go. It was amazing. She ended her efforts, kissed me deeply and said, “That’s all you get for now.” I was in heaven and still trying to catch my breath. Once my blood pressure returned to normal I was asleep. How’d she do that?

The following night a similar scenario played out and she simply grabbed my hand and began stroking individual fingers like my penis. It felt so good and my brain was re-assigning the sensations so I became very aroused, very quickly. I started to wonder aloud how that worked and she shushed me and told me to just enjoy myself. There were moments there while she was doing that that I was sure she could make me cum. Have to write that one down and see where it works into the schedule. I’m not that far into this and she is already playing me like a fiddle using her natural technique, doing what she wants to do. Not sure I understand how physical attention can be artificial in this context but she has found her own way to make it work.

Yep, no way I couldn’t love her. My wife is amazing. 7 days locked (record continues to build), 12 days since an orgasm and she is still being coy about when she’ll unlock me. I’m in no hurry.
1 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Day 8 – Locked The baseline has been established.

My wonderful wife has kept me locked with no real idea when she would be letting me loose and the Memorial Day weekend ahead with our anniversary in the middle of it all. I described some of the simple teasing she did as she drifted off to sleep, surprisingly it helped me sleep as well and didn’t leave me frustrated and awake.

Saturday night she slipped into a pair of tights that I love to see her wear and more importantly, love to molest her while she wears them. She slipped into bed and gave me a kiss and led me to believe that she wanted to play. I ran my hands up and down her legs, I ran my hands inside her thighs, kissed her, gently caressed her breasts and did what I could to warm her up. I was as erect as I could get in my new tiny cage and felt ready to do whatever she wanted me to do. My wife turned towards me and simultaneously pushed me back and kissed me deeply while she let her hands probe below my belt. Her attention was noticed and appreciated but I was very happy when she started to carefully run her nails across my poor trapped balls. Just like before, she didn’t spend a lot of time getting me worked up and then rolled back and guided my hand to her.

I continued to caress her and wait for the invitation to do more which didn’t seem to be coming my way. She was clearly enjoying her attention but I was going to have to take the initiative for some reason which was fine by me. I whispered as lightly as I could into her ear, “May I lick you?” She smiled and told me simply, “not tonight, I’m enjoying this too much.” Hmm, she was tired hoping to keep it short… okay, I’m a little disappointed but I can live with that. My efforts continued until I was VERY sure she didn’t want to escalate things and eventually she fell asleep. Now I’m awake and she is asleep while I have to wait for my blood pressure to return to normal. This is what I asked for, I wish I understood why but I was enjoying myself and apparently she was as well.

Sunday morning the alarm clock rang very early so I could go on a run before church, it was dark outside and I was slow to get out of bed as usual. My wife who normally sleeps through my early morning noise while I get out of the house, quickly advanced and wrapped her arms around me. “Maybe I could be a distraction for you this morning. I’m going to unlock you today. Where you going to go for a run?” She knew I wouldn’t be up before daybreak otherwise and she knew I would welcome any distraction yet she says, “We can do it when you come back, if you want.” Not fair.

There was some heavy petting and then she offered to let me go down on her with the question, “Do you want me to unlock you now or after you lick me?” I cut my eyes over to her and without hesitation got between her legs. She was asking me an honest question because I don’t think she truly knew what I’d say but when I gave her the look, there was immediate understanding, ‘oh yeah, the whole chastity thing.’

Still bleary-eyed from the pre-caffeinated time people call morning, I have no idea how long I was tending to her but I eventually gave her all that she wanted and all that she could take. Her attention then turned to me while the key turned in the lock and let me loose. It occurred to me that all of this was coming to an end again and I got stiff the moment the cage was removed; no hope to remove the base ring. Doing my research from others in simple terms, I learned that rotating the ring to move the post out of the way allowed things to continue. My wife was immediately concerned that this would hurt me and I assured her that it wouldn’t while I assumed my position on top.

She welcomed me into her and despite my concerns, I was able to go long enough that she felt comfortable encouraging me to orgasm both verbally and with her irresistible touch. I’m sure I thrust for at least 30 minutes (divide that by 10) before I awkwardly came like a screaming teenager with his first girlfriend. She made sure there was no way I would get out of this without being successful and took great joy in my finish.

We rested for a bit and when I checked the clock, it had been an hour and a half. The morning’s run was long gone and I couldn’t care less. I was distracted in the best way possible. The cage was cleaned and put away while we both got ready for the day to begin. It was over.

With the day completed, we had a few moments to ourselves that night and wish each other a happy anniversary. She brought up how much fun she had during the previous week and was it ‘really 8 days?’ The conversation was positive and brief but most importantly, initiated by her.

Monday morning arrived and she sent me an e-mail through the secret mail system and it was even better.

- She is glad we started the whole adventure.
- She cannot believe she held me locked for 8 days and hopes I was okay with going that long. Hoped that I wasn’t getting impatient.
- She is still not entirely comfortable ‘being in charge’ but having fun getting there.
- She feels closer to me than ever, finds it difficult to describe but a new intimacy.

I have to laugh when I see the details because it reads like it came out of a chastity advice book or so many posts that I have read and never truly believed. It isn’t that I have swept her off her feet and created some female dominant relationship but we do seem to have found something new and magical.

No telling when the next session begins, I’m enjoying being free for now but so much has changed while at the same time almost nothing has changed. How do you process it all?
2 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

It is so hard to be patient when she has unlocked you and you aren't sure when she is going to lock you again or if she is going to lock you again.

She locked me again.

Early Friday morning on my way in from a run, my wife met me with those eyes that told me she was up to something. "Shower and get ready for work, I'm locking you today." Instantly my spirits were lifted and I set about to do as I was told. When I was ready for work, she came into the bedroom and closed the door. I went to her jewelry box to get the key for her and it wasn't there. "What are you looking for?" The key, of course. "I have that and you don't need to touch it." <shudder> She is really getting this.

Getting things ready, I looked at her and jokingly reminded her that she would be out of town this weekend and I would be locked alone. She played the role and gave me a 'tough' and motioned to the cage. I put on the cage and she closed the lock as we went about the rest of our normal, non-secret daily activities. Somewhere during her day she sent me an email and told me that she was sorry she would be here for me but knew that I would be thinking of her. She is really getting this.

This morning in the rush to get her and a daughter on the road, I went downstairs to make coffee while they got ready. Her friend would be coming by in a few minutes and the three would ride together. My chore done, I helped take bags to the car and got out of the way while the chaos happened around me. Daughter went upstairs, friend hadn't arrived yet and my wife approached me with a sealed envelope. "This is your emergency key in case you need it while I'm away." I asked her if she was taking her key with her and she promptly opened her collar and showed me the necklace I had bought for her to wear with the key.

She was wearing bright blue leggings for the day which is big for her. When she goes to the weekend events, ALL the women are wearing leggings and she is fine wearing them around the house or to workout but never in public. Today she is going to a very public event with thousands of people in her leggings. Perhaps this chastity thing is making her feel better about herself and giving her more confidence? All I could say was, "This is turning into a really nice day." She is really getting this.

Time to go. I ran my hands up and down her legs to 'appreciate her leggings' and kissed her goodbye. It begins again. I'm locked and we're both happy.
1 x