[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021
Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by Norcalguy09 »

So how good/bad is your stamina now that you’ve been locked up so much? Can you still go for a while or does release come too easily? I’m trying to figure out if it’s just me or what I should work on because I’m feeling like I’m becoming a two pump chump now that I’ve been locked.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

It happens... when you have been locked up and teased for a while, getting to have PIV sex is going to be exciting. I have had sessions where she was ruthless and I didn't last 60 seconds and others where I had surprising stamina simply because my head was too busy focusing on everything else.

I am constantly surprised at how a denied orgasm is SO MUCH MORE INTENSE than anything else. Our routine is pretty pedestrian when the cage comes off and yet my spine is tingling from the orgasm when it happens. I'm a little embarrassed at the sounds I make but I have no control when it feels like that.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

95 Days locked
18 Days since last orgasm

No sign of her giving up on keeping me locked continuously at this point. My jail bird arrived just as promised with the base ring a size smaller. When I let me wife know what was in the mail, she followed me upstairs to unlock and the chinese cage and replace it with the jail bird. I was safe and secure and she went down to make dinner.

Her frequent teasing at bedtime has been inconsistent since she let me come but she keeps wearing leggings that she knows will keep me focused on her. I'm getting used to a cage that fits tighter than before which is more of an adjustment that I was expecting. Some pinching and uncomfortable moments which has more to do with alignment than anything else. If the cage is shoved left or right, there is discomfort and I have to adjust to make it go away.

Sunday night my wife asked for a foot rub (fourth time this week?) and then offered to let me service her orally which I did with enthusiasm. She cautioned, "There will be nothing for you and then I'm going to roll over and go to sleep. It is about me after all." I mean, you could tease me a little if you wanted. "We'll see how sleepy I am." She got her foot rub and then slipped off her bottoms so I could attend to her other needs.

I went down on her until she became stationary and I knew she'd had enough. She did tease my nipples for a few minutes while she drifted off to sleep while I thought about my choice to be caged for her. Even though it had only been two weeks, I so very much wanted her body and I couldn't have it. This cycle is much harder than before and my desire for her grows by the minute.

I love my wife.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

99 Days locked
21 Days since last orgasm

She has taken to teasing my nipples when we go to bed at night. It doesn't happen every night and I don't make the request but she has learned that I enjoy it and she can actually relax me to the point where I fall asleep. I start by getting very excited and then peak because nothing more can happen with my excitement. My breathing is deep and as her teasing slows, my excitement slows and then she'll fall asleep followed shortly thereafter by me. It is a very intimate, loving way to end the day and a gift she gives me frequently.

Our adventure this weekend started with an interesting break from her disinterest touching the cage. She met me on the stairs in the house, gave me a mischievous grin and then cupped my caged manhood. It was a surprise to be sure. Later that night our time together started like always with a foot rub. She can't enough of them and I average about three a week. She asks for them and I always say yes with some comment about she need only tell me what she wants for me to provide it. Her eyes usually roll as she has no desire to be the dominant but she does enjoy her feet being bathed in lotion and rubbed.

When her feet were happy, she told me what she wanted to happen. "Why don't you finger me tonight?" I agreed to her request, perhaps a little too 'matter-of-factly', so she challenged me. "So that doesn't excite you?" Oh, no... you don't understand. I'm ready for anything you want to do, I'm excited. I washed the remaining lotion from my hands while we got ready for bed and our fun.

She slipped off her bottoms and climbed into bed. We kissed while I rubbed her legs and found my own excitement growing with hers. The cage reminds me that I can only go so far as the (newly resized) base ring pulls against my balls canceling out some of the fun for me. My hands moved closer to the goal and she shifted to enjoy my attention. It was now when I felt the need to whine about my predicament to hear her callously deflect my objections.

You didn't bring the key? "It's about me, that was the goal."
We could have fun if you just unlocked me. "I am having fun."
Do you know how long it has been for me? "Three weeks, that's not long enough yet."
You are enjoying my frustration too much now. "This is what you wanted from me."
I may be regretting my choices at this point. "Mmmm, hmmm."

My hand gave her all she wanted while we continued to kiss and talk until she was satisfied. I attempted to show her how we could continue the fun by climbing on top of her with the cage obvious on her thigh. "NOpe. That's going NOwhere. NOT going to happen." She made sure to emphasize the "no" in each word. She was having fun and my cage was unrelenting in keeping me contained while my advances were denied.

The remainder of the night before she fell asleep was devoted to teasing my nipples and briefly rubbing the inside of my thigh. I was pushed out of bed to let the dog out one last time while she snuggled deep under the covers. I was leaking which I haven't done a lot recently and my desire to tear off her clothes and ravish her was at an all-time high.

I love my wife!
2 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

126 Days locked
21 Days since last orgasm

Yes, she has settled into a routine of keeping me locked up. She has shown no mercy nor any desire to "give me a break" which is what I asked her to do. I may have bitten off more than I can chew since my sex drive is still what it was but her desire to have me cum is all I'm allowed now. She used to feel obligated to pleasure me at least once a week because... that's just the way she did it. When I told her to do what she wanted to do, my orgasms became much less frequent. My relief is no longer a matter for my control.

In the past 126 days, she has permitted me just three orgasms and while I have had an opportunity or two to cheat, I haven't which makes all of this work for both of us. Three weeks ago, I was permitted to have sex with her and finished inside her which took a lot longer than I expected. Chastity does not help stamina but I was able to hold off to really enjoy myself for one of the few times I was permitted to do so. She enjoys the penetration and really relishes the feeling of my ejaculating inside her as I whimper through the orgasm. It was what she wanted and it was what she received. I was then promptly returned to the cage.

It has been three weeks since that encounter while she has limited our play to simply teasing my nipples at night as we go to bed. She wanted to play with the vibrator one night and I was hopeful that she would find herself properly stimulated to need me inside her again. The session gave her the relief she wanted while she played with me just enough to increase my breathing and stimulate herself with my sounds. There was no key presented and no relief offered. She put away her toy (or rather, had me do it) and then teased me further so that as wound up and horny as I was, I only got more of the same as I was left to try to sleep in my hyper-stimulated state.

Last night she announced, "It's Sunday Night" which in our household doesn't mean there is an NFL game coming on, it means she wants intimacy. We bedded down after she got her foot rub while my mind raced as to what she might have in mind.

"I just want to cuddle." She grabbed my left nipple hard and ran her fingernails down my chest. My breathing got deep, my cage got small and she proceeded to raise my heart rate for 15-20 minutes. I really wanted to cum so I started making offers to her.

I could lick you? "No, thank you."
We could get the key, I only need a few minutes. "It's not time yet."
What if I was really fast? "No." She followed with a hard pinch and more nails on my chest.

I would get nothing more than frustration that night and eventually I was able to get to sleep but the cage woke me promptly at 4am when it got too small again. It wasn't fun, it was really uncomfortable and of course my mind went to how much I wanted her which made it worse. I wanted out of the cage but I don't know where she keeps the key and waking her up wasn't an option.

Be careful what you wish for... even typing this journal entry is difficult for me. Cage is too small again.

I love my wife.
4 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

@sirmebane thanks for the update! Always good stuff.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

(Should have posted this five days ago, I should have another update in a day or so. I wrote this and didn't post it here.)

0 Days since last orgasm
No longer locked

True to her word, she said she would want traditional sex on Christmas so I would be released from the cage as my own Christmas miracle. We enjoyed each other and then she announced she was going to give me a night off from the cage and it was put away.

The next day, there was no discussion of the cage. I took the extended holiday and plenty of free time to revert back to bad habits and gave myself some solo fun. The following day and days there was no discussion of the cage and I found another window of time to have some self abuse. Neither session was particularly awesome but I hadn't been loose for so long, I just couldn't resist the opportunity to rub one out.

Each day arrives and I keep wondering when she reassert her control but it doesn't happen. Over the weekend we had some family travel so sex wasn't a great option (or really possible) so now I had gone a week without any solo action and our regular time interrupted. She teased me a little before bed on Monday night which stoked a fire so I pursued her the next night, she teased me again and acknowledged my advances but turned me down. Then she stunned me with this little gem.

"We need to cage you again. You're more controllable when you're caged." Music to my ears but I was shocked to hear her say it. Controllable? "Wait until tomorrow night, I'm working on a plan. Besides it will give you time to think about it." Oh, I'm ready. "Yes, I can tell." And then I got this from her, "Have you behaved yourself while you were unlocked?" Uh, well... the two solo sessions weighed on me and quickly showed her my guilt. "You're bad." It was the same reaction I might have gotten from grabbing her from behind in public.

We had a wonderful night of passion where I buried my face between her legs (JOY!) and then she invited me up to penetrate her. It was great, it was tiring and we both slept well. There was no discussion of being caged and no cage was brought out.

I'm struggling on when to lead her or be led by her on chastity. She talks about caging me and then doesn't, I don't want to push her since there is an inherent obligation for teasing when I can't meet my own needs. Marriage is a never-ending negotiation and this is just another day in the life.

We're good, we're happy, we're a unified parenting unit and we have different desires in bed. Surprise!

Now my gun is unloaded and she has a few more days to think about it. Will she think about it? In all honestly, probably not. Free since Christmas and all I can think about is how I wish I wasn't. Life isn't fantasy and fantasy isn't life. I'm content to let her lead but I might start hinting... sometimes fantasy needs a nudge.

I love my wife!
4 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

0 days since last orgasm
No longer locked

No major update. Got back into a regular work week schedule and worked to pay the bills. I keep hoping that she'll have a notion to put me back into chastity but no luck after "one night of freedom at Christmas."

Last night she wanted a repeat of what we had done earlier in the week which meant I got to lick her and then we'd finish with traditional PIV sex. First she would get a foot rub and then the fun would start.

How odd am I that I wish I was locked up and not permitted to orgasm. This morning she wanted to know how I slept since she really enjoys her affect on my sleep schedule after sex. This afternoon she came home from work earlier than expected and may or may not have caught me considering some solo fun. I had removed my shirt which she found funny and wanted to know what I'd been up to while she was away. She grabbed my package and laughed while she gave me an accusing side glare.

She didn't take it any further but continued to chuckle and there was no discussion of being caged or anything else.

Real life continues, fantasy life on hold.

I love my wife.
2 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

3 days since last orgasm
Just locked again (re-locked?)

I had the house to myself and not being locked, I thought how much fun it would be to have a solo session. There are bondage toys that I enjoy that my wife DOES NOT so I can work that into my alone time, if I'm careful. Her day ended early and she came home hours before she was expected so I had to rush to get presentable and put toys away. I was mostly successful but I wasn't able to get my shirt back on in time so she immediately accused me of having fun without her.

I did my best to change the subject and play off the coincidence that I was just changing shirts when she had arrived. She wasn't buying anything I was selling and kept teasing me about what she had caught me doing. She wouldn't have been mad but I couldn't get over my own embarrassment. Had it been 10 minutes later, I would have never been able to hide (or escape) my activities in time.

Later in the week, I thought about how much I had been looking forward to my solo session and her frequent desire for intimacy on Sunday nights. I would have time on Friday morning for a solo session that wouldn't be interrupted. Friday arrived and I got out the toy bag where I keep the leather and chain goods to indulge in some light self-bondage being very careful not to truss myself up so that I couldn't get out. It isn't as fun that way but all I can manage when I'm alone.

I proceeded to do what works and worked diligently to have a ruined orgasm so I would be more than ready for action later in the weekend. My efforts were only partially successful when I stopped stimulation well before orgasm but I might have been too excited as it all happened anyway. What felt like a solid 30 seconds of not being stimulated became a pretty enjoyable orgasm and ejaculation. My bindings now had to come off in order to clean up and one wouldn't budge right away. All I had to do was be patient and persistent but my heart rate spiked with a mild panic. I worked my way through it and put everything away.

Sunday rolled around and my wife reminded me that it was "Sunday night." I was willing but not as eager as I had been in the previous months. It hadn't been that long for me after all. When we went to bed, she wanted a foot rub (of course) and I obliged her request. Now that her feet were happy she climbed into bed and flashed her baby blues at me.

"Do you still want to play 'the game?' I asked you to lock up after Christmas and I have to say it feels like you're happier being free."

Wait? What? I explained to her that she had told me SHE would lock me up after Christmas and I didn't hear anything else about it.

"Oh, well you usually do the locking so I just assumed. When you didn't I thought you were happier being free." I explained that the locking put certain obligations on her that I would not presume to put upon her without her consent.

This began a discussion where she pointed out that it shouldn't be HER responsibility to make me lock up after she had given me instructions. I doubt she realized how much she sounded like a Domme at that point but I was fully erect. Nevertheless, I would lock up tonight or in the morning (my choice) and we would resume as things had been. There would be no activity tonight of any kind... well, she was going to tease my nipples a little bit. Nothing else.

The new day dawned, I locked myself up and handed her the keys.

I love my wife.
3 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

10 days since last orgasm
7 Days Locked

Back in the saddle again with what my wife described as "baby steps" while we get back into the habit. I had a business trip scheduled which means I would have to be unlocked for the air travel so a slow start was inevitable.

She was diligent about teasing me a little at bedtime at least every other night. There was talk of a "make up" session for the weekend sex that was missed. "Maybe Tuesday, or Wednesday or Thursday... we'll see." The teasing kept me eager and when Friday arrived and I had the house to myself, it was a good thing I was locked. I had the desire and the time but I didn't have the accessibility which was the point of the exercise. The business trip scheduled for Monday was delayed for an undetermined number of weeks so flying wasn't in the cards next week.

We had a family celebration on Friday night which meant we ate really well that night went to bed without delay since full stomachs do that to you. I reminded my wife that she had promised a make-up night and you know "baby steps" getting back into chastity.

"I didn't make you a promise, I said I might. There is a difference."

Nothing was going to happen and I knew it but that didn't mean I didn't want something to happen. She took me through the list of things she had done since locking me back up and didn't have much sympathy.

Saturday night I was tasked with giving her a foot rub and hoped to work my good will into finding some from her. At the conclusion of the foot rub, I gave a pitiful complaint about how difficult my life was and how she had said baby steps.

"It's only been 6 days." ...but baby steps?

Sunday night she wanted another foot rub and got one but I was more hopeful that something would happen that I might enjoy. It had been a while for her, it has been long enough for me and while I would be locked up afterwards, I'd get what she promised. The root rub complete she asked me if I was okay with her teasing me with her vibrator.

What teasing? I'm staying locked? Uh, but baby steps. Do you know how long I've been locked. "Seven days... if you don't want to be teased just say so, I can just go to sleep now." There wasn't a choice to be made, I'd take what I could get but she surprised me yet again. You have to unlock me anyway, I have to fly tomorrow. She was well aware that I didn't have a trip scheduled anymore.

"You have my offer and you need to remember who holds the keys." She had invoked her keyholder power ring and I was defenseless. It was my second surprise of the night. Woof.

She got up and retrieved the vibrator which was interesting since this wasn't a usual method for her and I really wanted some direct stimulation. Her efforts started with my nipples and eventually turned to applying the vibrator directly to my cage. It was an awesome experience that I enjoyed thoroughly as I pulsed in the cage with the stimulation being applied. She continued with this and upped the stimulation by taking my right nipple into her teeth and gently biting to drive me insane.

There just wasn't enough... I wanted to but it wasn't... I mean I was in the ball park but I needed... argh!

Eventually she dialed it all back while I caught my breath. "Did you enjoy that?" I told her yes between gasps but also let her know that every nerve ending was currently firing throughout my body so she ran her fingernails up my chest and around my rib cage.

I love my wife!
3 x