[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: April 26th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 8

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

Wow. I took the summer off from doing updates to my journal? My last update is from June 15 so I'm nearly three months behind schedule. It got busy. I've been traveling... a lot.

I have attempted to take my plastic Nub knock off on the road but it is just a huge pain to deal with when trying to travel and do business. My work travel is such that I don't have a lot of spare time and when I do, it is about planning the next task or decompressing to be ready for the next day.

Being in the cage has been a little on and lot of off which does nothing for the fantasy in my mind. I had one trip that had me running ahead of schedule and with a little time on my hands. The brain begins to wander, the fingers count how many days it has been and suddenly you are deliberately working yourself into a solo session. She hasn't been asking me about being locked up, I have been on the road, I guess we're on a break.

When I returned from that very trip, she asked me this very question, "You haven't been locked up a lot recently... have you been good?"

The expression on my face gave me away immediately. How did she know? She smiled with my discomfort and noted inability to keep my self control.

The following weekend while she had no desire for sex herself, she wanted to treat me and gave me instructions on what would be happening after her foot rub. I was to have satin panties ready and she would work me over to drive my desire, when complete I would be locked up.

Travel has had me in and out of the cage but I have been better behaved when I'm unlocked for travel. Her confidence to lock me up, get what she wants and leave me locked is simply part of our marriage now. Last weekend marked my third straight week without relief and usually when she relents and sees that I am allowed to orgasm.

"You'll rub my feet. Lick me and then I'm going to sleep." I worked my tongue in order to give her 2-3 orgasms which had me really excited. I was leaking through the cage and wanted her in the worst way. When I had the chance, I climbed on top of her and thrusted a little which just made her smile. "Don't torture yourself."

It will be a minimum of 4 weeks before I get out to play and there is a little recreational travel scheduled this weekend. I'm not getting out until I travel next week and even then it will be just an overnight trip so in and out. Could this lockup go longer? I have no idea and I love it.

Now that I have hit that three week window of desire, I cannot keep my hands off of her and she just shakes her head and pities me.

I love my wife!
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

I'm struggling a little bit with her being in control because I get to a point where I'm constantly horny and eager to be with her, but then she shuts it all down by requiring my orgasm.

*sigh*

At some point, I think she enjoys exercising her power to get what she wants. I have offered "alternatives" for the last two sessions where she ordered me unlocked and pleasured. She seemed exhausted by my resistance and I immediately backed down to do what I was told.

My last two orgasms followed this pattern and I was left to deal with a grumpy post O low like I've never experienced before. I can't decide if I'm pouting or if I'm really feeling a proper low. I'm constantly learning things about chastity that I thought I already knew.

She commented last night that I had been unlocked for two days and "not following my instructions" to lock back up. I laughed it off but promptly locked back up after she went to sleep.

As we approach four years of her keeping me locked, I think we've entered the "routine phase" but I still have so much to learn and she continually impresses me with her desire to play.

I love my wife!
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

The holidays offered a gentle break from air travel and she has kept me locked continuously which is awesome. I am drawn to her physically, emotionally and in all other ways when I'm held chaste. I would hate to think that as an educated, mature man with significant life experience that I am held captive to my biological urges. Well boys and girls, I am most definitely help captive the biological imperative in the same way I am driven to eat and drink. These things can be deferred and contained but they are part of the human existence.

Last weekend she required a foot rub and as I finished up, she stuck her tongue out and waved it around. "I need your tongue tonight. I want you to lick me but you're staying locked." She moved into position to be serviced by me orally and dropped her bottoms along the way. I started to get undressed and very playfully says, "Why are YOU getting undressed?" I was so turned on by just that comment, I could feel my heart rate change. I gave her as passionate a kiss as I knew how and then slipped between her legs for what would be my only treat for the night. I love it when she allows me to go down on her and I become intoxicated when I'm giving her pleasure that way. Her aroma when excited is one of the reasons I'm happy to be alive. I provided her with sufficient orgasms that she could only talk to me with sighs

This weekend she decided it was my turn and during dinner when I asked if she "had a plan" she admitted she didn't but then just ask quickly, an idea came to her.

"You're getting unlocked, teased and then locked back up. I mean right away, no delay." I had to live with that set of directions for several hours and stayed keyed up at some level until the house was quiet and her foot rub began.

Her feet having been fully relaxed and moisturized she left me briefly to retrieve the key from her secret hiding place. She returned and threw the key toward me while I undressed and laid on the bed with nothing to cover me but the cage. I was instructed to unlock the cage but she did it in a teasing way.

"I won't start until you can get out of the cage. I know it makes it hard, er, difficult for you to get it off." Her playfulness wasn't lost on me the minute the lock came loose, I was growing. I became erect so fast that I couldn't get the base ring off so we moved on with it in place. She made sure I had satin panties to stimulate me and then laid out the details.

"I'll take care of the top." She gestured toward to my chest meaning she was going to work my nipples. "You take care of the bottom. You are NOT ALLOWED TO COME. When it is over, you get locked back up." She gets better at winding me up with each successful tease and she checked every box tonight. My physical excitement was evident and she moved right into getting my heart rate to go even higher. I didn't delay in running that satin around my privates since physical stimulation of this sort is rare these days.

She would take me into a deep series of stimulation and heavy-breathing only to slow to a stop to wait for my furious rubbing to end. When I could recover a bit and evaluate how close to the edge I might be, I'd feel her claws rake across my chest and it would begin again. It was heaven.

Since there was no obvious end to the experience, she decided it needed to stop and ended her stimulation. I was so excited/stimulated/horny that I just kept going but at a slower and more deliberate pace. She patiently waited for me to stop but when I didn't she eventually said...

"You need to stop and lock back up or you won't be allowed out next time."

Who is this woman?!

I finally stopped everything and let my excitement fade as I was told to do but when I put the cage back over my excited member, it just didn't fit. I waited. I moved a little further away from her. I watched a little TV and the cage sat at the end of my penis with a solid gap between it and the post on the base ring. I pinched the head. I squeezed the length to move the blood back into my body. It wasn't going down and the base ring was acting like a cock ring.

Time and patience worked its magic and I squeeze the cage back into place but then she had issues getting the lock to thread the hasp, so she shook the whole assembly. He's BACK! It doesn't help when you shake it. "oh, sorry."

She brought a cold wet wash cloth to me and laid it across my excited skin. It didn't have as much of effect on me as I was hoping but it did eventually do the trick. This time I made sure to thread the lock for her and she only had to close it and assure it was locked again.

"Did you enjoy that?" Best day ever! "Hmm, I like that. Best day ever? I'll remember that."

I love my wife!
2 x