[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Wow. I took the summer off from doing updates to my journal? My last update is from June 15 so I'm nearly three months behind schedule. It got busy. I've been traveling... a lot.

I have attempted to take my plastic Nub knock off on the road but it is just a huge pain to deal with when trying to travel and do business. My work travel is such that I don't have a lot of spare time and when I do, it is about planning the next task or decompressing to be ready for the next day.

Being in the cage has been a little on and lot of off which does nothing for the fantasy in my mind. I had one trip that had me running ahead of schedule and with a little time on my hands. The brain begins to wander, the fingers count how many days it has been and suddenly you are deliberately working yourself into a solo session. She hasn't been asking me about being locked up, I have been on the road, I guess we're on a break.

When I returned from that very trip, she asked me this very question, "You haven't been locked up a lot recently... have you been good?"

The expression on my face gave me away immediately. How did she know? She smiled with my discomfort and noted inability to keep my self control.

The following weekend while she had no desire for sex herself, she wanted to treat me and gave me instructions on what would be happening after her foot rub. I was to have satin panties ready and she would work me over to drive my desire, when complete I would be locked up.

Travel has had me in and out of the cage but I have been better behaved when I'm unlocked for travel. Her confidence to lock me up, get what she wants and leave me locked is simply part of our marriage now. Last weekend marked my third straight week without relief and usually when she relents and sees that I am allowed to orgasm.

"You'll rub my feet. Lick me and then I'm going to sleep." I worked my tongue in order to give her 2-3 orgasms which had me really excited. I was leaking through the cage and wanted her in the worst way. When I had the chance, I climbed on top of her and thrusted a little which just made her smile. "Don't torture yourself."

It will be a minimum of 4 weeks before I get out to play and there is a little recreational travel scheduled this weekend. I'm not getting out until I travel next week and even then it will be just an overnight trip so in and out. Could this lockup go longer? I have no idea and I love it.

Now that I have hit that three week window of desire, I cannot keep my hands off of her and she just shakes her head and pities me.

I love my wife!
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123