[SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [SirMebane] I'm excited for chastity, MAYBE SHE IS TOO!

Post by sirmebane »

8 Days locked
8 Days since last orgasm

December 3 my dear wife removed my cage for some fun and put it away for the holidays. I have to say I was a little disappointed to get that news but I am still committed to let her lead so I did as I was told. We enjoyed each other and slept well that evening but I didn't realize she truly took a break for the remainder of December.

We only had one trip where it would be close quarters for the holidays and no metal detectors to worry about but she left it in the drawer. I really began to miss the cage and took advantage of my freedom to have a couple of solo sessions (just two) but really wanted to be locked up again.

I thought long and hard about hinting to her that I would be happy to gather it all up and bring her the key. My worries became more intense as the new year began and there was still no discussion of my chastity. Having just spent the money on a custom cage (Jailbird), I felt like it might all be falling apart and she had lost interest. Maybe I should hint. No, I need to tough it out and let her decide. I hate this being unlocked and not knowing. It is almost as bad as being locked and not knowing.

The new year began and still no discussion of chastity until finally a weekend where she brought up the topic. "I want you inside me and then I'm going to lock you up." I could see fireworks and my heart was light. We enjoyed some warming up and I climbed on top of her for the main event. She was enjoying it but I knew I couldn't last so I offered to change it up and lick her. She agreed and down I went to spend some quality time between her legs. Her needs were met and I went back up to slide back inside her which we both enjoyed immensely. I was able to last much longer the second time inside which we both enjoyed and she finally did me in by grabbing both nipples and planting her fingernails sharply into the tender skin. I was done.

We cleaned up and slipped on the cage satisfied that I had just had an orgasm and I WAS BEING CAGED! I had kept my mouth shut and let her come back to chastity, she did it all her own. I'm so proud of her and so excited she wanted to start another session.

The week rolled by with minimum teasing or mention of the cage but there was one moment where I reached for her as we woke up to get ready for work. My plan was to cuddle with her a little and she says, "You don't initiate. Back up. When I want something I'll let you know." I was so turned on by her I got vapor lock between my desire for her and her command to back up. <shudder>

Sunday morning while I was getting dressed she offers up, "It is Sunday and good things can happen on Sundays." I agreed and knew right away that she had something in mind for the evening. Would she want sex? Would she leave me locked? So many ideas running around my head I didn't know which path to follow.

Later that night she wanted a foot rub and I gave her one as requested; I go until my hands give out. She sat up and then detailed her plan. "I'm going to unlock you. You will edge yourself three times for three minutes each time. I will tease and suck your nipples. You decide when you want to start the next session. You will NOT come. I will then lock you back up."

It happened just like she said. She started the clock, I edged, she made me want to come, the clock ended the edging. Repeat. When the cage went back on I was very aroused and the sound of the padlock clicking the Jailbird closed again was spine tingling and I told her so.

I'm horny, I'm locked and I'll I can do is think of her.

I love my wife!
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

It has been busy, I started a new job, there was more travel and more TSA gates to go through so my wife retired the cage for a while. February passed by without a day being locked in the cage and my assumption is that she is happier that way. I leave it up to her and with the travel, I fall into my old routines.

Last weekend she decides that she wants me inside her and announces "...then we'll lock you up." I always surprised when she takes the initiative and I'm always glad when I didn't suggest it or pressure her. A month of freedom and I was doubting where it would go. I keep a log of every orgasm (hers and mine), every teasing session and every solo adventure I have without her. She came across my log last week and I have to wonder if that has any effect on her. Maybe?

Now I have been locked for five days and that old familiar sensation of wanting and not having is returning. My desire to touch her, snuggle her and be near her is growing and chastity does its magic.

She tried to be playful last night when we went to dinner and her innuendo went floating over my head. I was utterly clueless on what she meant and she let it drop. She pointed out a table menu for a bar drink that was bright blue and then turned it away from view, "I'll turn this so you don't have to think about it." Yeah, she doesn't make those jokes often and I wasn't prepared so that drifted right by me. When we got ready for bed later she expressed her disappointment and explained the joke to me. I'm so proud of her. "I thought that was all guys think about."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

7 Days locked
7 Days since last orgasm

I always come into the weekend thinking I know what my wife will do and more frequently, she surprises me.

She had recently had some fun so I assumed she wouldn't want anything which is her usual way of doing things. This weekend I expect she'll open the cage and help me stoke my way to an orgasm. It is playing out as I expect when she says, 'get some underwear' while she takes the key to her side of the bed.

I pick out a pair of lime green satin panties that get me hard just thinking about touching them but the cage prevents anything but cramped frustration. My libido has been fired up due to the unlocked month and the frequency I had been playing both with and without her. It had been a week without an orgasm which had me on edge. I was ready.

"So the plan tonight is I'll unlock you, you'll get three minutes while I help you get excited but you're not allowed to come. You take the time to calm down and then we'll start the clock again. You get two minutes for round two. You'll only have one minute for the final round and then we lock you back up."

She then repeated, "Remember – you're not allowed to come."

The first three minutes was surprisingly easy but I enjoyed it and didn't want to stop.

The next session of two minutes was pushing me closer to the edge and felt great so I had to be careful.

The final session that lasted for what seemed like 10 seconds caught me off guard and eager to continue. I was breathing hard, highly stimulated from her touches, sucking hard on one nipple while she caressed the other. I wanted to finish but it was time to put it away.

My wife eased my suffering while we waited for the cage to get remotely close to fitting again, she soothed me as the blood reversed the flow. It took a little effort to line up the lock with the holes on the jailbird but she pushed the hasp into the lock with a satisfying "click." The cage got smaller as I told her how the click had gotten me excited again.

I love my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

14 Days locked
14 Days since last orgasm

The weekend arrived again and my level of desire is getting much stronger. The cage is doing its job and it is all I can do now to keep my hands off of my wife. We went out for a nice dinner on Friday night to enjoy each other's company and celebrate a little bit. On the way home, I proposed a little "play time" and she looked at me suspiciously. "What do you have in mind?" She asked.

'Well, I thought we could do something for you since it seems most everything these days is focused on me.' Hey, I have a stronger drive than she does and I'd be happier with a schedule that included 3-4 sessions a week. Her interest is much less frequent than my own which is one of the joys of biology that makes me crazy and prone to taking care of myself.

She seemed to be open to the idea but didn't really commit so I was hopeful but like most things these days wasn't sure what was going to happen. When we went to bed later that night she stood beside the bed and asked me again what I had in mind. I really, really, really wanted to go down on her and she wasn't interested in that tonight. Before I could say a word she told me, "I don't want you to lick me tonight, but what about using your finger?" Of course I wasn't going to say no and I was encouraged that she would consider a rather one-sided exchange going in her direction. She routinely gives but isn't as willing to be the recipient, it is her nature. She nurtures. It is one of the many reasons that I love her.

She dropped her pajamas on the floor and snuggled up close to me while I warmed her up and began to do what I could to bring her to orgasm with my hand. I don't think I shattered the world but got enough of a reaction from her that I think she enjoyed it. Her aroma of arousal made my cage too tight and I struggled with my own needs while trying to sleep. My own needs wouldn't be met and while I did fall asleep, I was awakened by the cage in the early morning hours with a hard-on that wanted out. That was unusual for me since the number of nights where the cage woke me up has been very limited once I acclimated. It was simple desire on top of the morning wave of testosterone my body was dishing out.

Sunday night brought another opportunity for intimacy and I was hopeful she might let me out long enough to orgasm. I have been having more orgasms of late, so to go cold turkey has been difficult for me. She came to bed and wanted a foot rub which I always try to give her. When my hands gave out she complained of a headache which didn't bode well for me getting any attention. She went to the kitchen to get some ibuprophen, came back and got ready for bed. I was very surprised when she dropped the key on the headboard and let me know the plan.

"We're going to do this week what we did last week. I'll start a timer for three minutes while you stroke with satin panties; rest; then two minutes; rest; then one minute." I was eager to be let out but I also wanted to come so I tested the waters. 'What if I want to take it all the way? I'm struggling here.'

She replied, "Well, what was your goal... I wasn't sure if you were out to set some sort of record this time." No, my goal has been that I want YOU to decide... my opinion doesn't enter into it.

"Oh, well then I don't want you to come tonight so that is what we'll do." She hadn't unlocked me you so she still held all the cards. Panty tease it is then. I stroked while she teased everything else and made it worse when I was taking a break in between the intervals. My desire built and my hard-on stayed solid but I didn't get close to orgasming in the time that I had. The clock ran out and it took everything I had to let go. She isn't strict with me but I try to live by the rules.

It took about 10 minutes and a little squeezing for the blood to flow back out and get the cage back on. I had to help with the lock to get it threaded but made sure I left it open so she could close it. The <click> sent shudders through my spine just like it had last week when we played. She noticed and marveled at my reaction.

She surprised me like she has started doing lately with, "Can you believe it has been two years since we started doing this? Hasn't it?" Chastity?! I keep logs, journal, I live it inside the cage but SHE is the one who brought it up. 'Yes, in April it will be two years.' "Can you believe it has been that long?" She asked. Then she followed on, "I hope you never leave me." 'Not while you have the keys, my love." She laughed and gave me a playful hit on the arm.

A long cuddle, some remorse while I coped with a very tight cage and some quality time together ended the night.

When I woke up this morning my cage was painfully tight and I am very much in the chastity zone. I want to spend more time with my wife, I'm horny nearly all the time and I'm trying to think about what I can do to make my wife happy. So frustrated. So deliciously frustrated.

I love my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

7 Days locked
7 Days since last orgasm

My last lock up ended after three weeks when I had to travel for work and she unlocked me for some good old fashioned sex. The cage came off, we coupled and I was on a plane the next day. It was a short trip and I was back after a couple of days. She left me unlocked when I returned which didn't fit into my whole chastity control fantasy mindset but we live in the real world. I kept my mouth shut and thought about taking advantage of my freedom. We went to bed one night and teased me uncaged and then fell asleep, it was all could do to not slip into the bathroom and finish the job.

The weekend came and my wife laid out a plan that she clearly gave some thought before coming to bed. "I'm going to tease you, you'll be allowed to come and then I'm going to lock you up. Do you have panties?"

It is in these moments that I know how much I love her and I wish I could do more to make her happy. She's becoming more and more comfortable with this role knowing that it is tripping nearly every trigger I have. Or at least the triggers that she is willing to explore.

She pulled my cage from storage, pulled up close to me and started working my nipples and running her nails across my chest. I started stroking slowly with a pair of satin panties while she encouraged me to orgasm. She sucked on the closest nipple, bit it gently and then not so gently and finally whispered, "I want you to come." Alarm bells where going off in my head as orgasm became inevitable. These climaxes are the most powerful she can help me achieve and feel like they take forever to finish spasming. They're good, they're satisfying and I live for them. I was ushered into my cage and we went to sleep.

Last night she mentioned around dinner time that we would be playing and I got excited. I had no idea what she had in mind but having another orgasm became the front of mind for the remainder of the evening for me. I thought about being able to service her orally, having regular sex or just getting another tease and hand job orgasm. It stayed in my mind the remainder of the evening and when the kids settled down she laid out her plan.

"I'll tease you but the cage stays on. I'll tease you a little while we finish watching this show and then I'll tease you some more." Um, I was hoping for more and I let her know that. "Nope. It stays on." Halfway through her efforts, I was breathing deeply and told her to go get the key. "Not going to happen." The cage was full and I was putty in her hands. She kept going and kept teasing while my discomfort and desire kept rising. When she was done, I was eager to be let out even though it wasn't in my future.

Frustration. Delightful frustration. When we got ready for work this morning she looked me over and asked, "So how did you sleep last night?" She takes delight in my frustration and that starts it all over for me. I have to re-live last night and write this journal so what happens...??? I'm leaking and locked up while I work.

She controls me, not like a Domme in a meme but she still controls me. I wonder if she knows how deeply?

I love my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

14 Days locked
14 Days since last orgasm

She has been slowly coming down with some spring allergies and I have been affectionate but in small amounts since her energy isn't very high. I suspected we wouldn't have any fun this weekend but she announced that she was going upstairs and that I should join her since she wanted a foot rub. Good news indeed.

I readied the lotion and she got ready for bed. My hopes were brought to a peak when she came to bed shaking the keys in her palm. I massaged her feet while she let me know she was going to opt for some fun loving but didn't have the energy. "This is going to be all about you tonight."

When her feet were happy, she unlocked me and worked me over while I massaged myself. I matched her intensity allowing her to set the pace until I could delay no more and my world was rocked. It was one of those longer, waving, pulsing orgasms that just kept going. My ability to keep quiet was right at the edge, I had to make some noise. Just delaying for a couple of weeks has such an amazing effect.

Knowing that her energy was poor and she likely didn't want to play much I cleaned up and got dressed. "What about your apparatus? You need to put it back on." I hate getting caged right after orgasm but she had spoken and I did as I was told. I even locked it on myself without having to get her involved since she wasn't feeling well. I got an enthusiastic "good boy."

I love my wife.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

I have been traveling, the kids have been finishing up the school year, stuff has been going on and chastity has taken a firm back seat. I have been really thinking about locking up myself but that breaks my own rule of letting her decide.

When I checked my log we only had a week in the past several weeks, it's been infrequent. I go to work, I tend my chores but I feel like a big part of our world is missing. I'm not forsaken but man I miss what became of our relationship.

Last night we were getting a little playful before dinner and she firmly says, "No matter what happens tonight, you're getting locked up after." YES!

When we get the house quiet and close the bedroom door, I let her know that I was excited to hear she wanted to lock me up again. "We've been doing this for two years, it is a thing now. Am I doing a bad job?" I let her know my preferences and thoughts which she heard and asked more questions.

Then she blew my mind.

"I like you locked up, it makes you different... better. I mean a little."

Now this is a woman who has refused to read any link I shared with her about chastity, she really doesn't like the 'forums' but she just repeated what the books, the forums, the memes, the wifes all say at some point.

Wow.

She made sure to clarify and make sure my feelings weren't hurt, I was far from hurt. I was blown away. Her objective observation just validated so much of what I have read but always held out as potential fantasy or self-fulfilling prophecy.

We had our fun and the cage went on. Life continues.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

We were out running errands on a hot Saturday afternoon when she offers this up in the car between stops. For background, I have recently been locked up after a break for the last week.

"Tonight you're going to get what you've been waiting for a week to do. What you have to think about is whether I'm going to let you out to participate."

Sure enough that evening after we get ready for bed she tells me, "You're going to lick me and then we'll go to sleep. You get nothing. I might tease you a little bit tomorrow night."

Going down between her legs is always a treat for me and her scent made it difficult to be caged just then. True to her word, she asked me if I had fun and then rolled over after a quick, "I love you."
2 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Saturday she was true to her word but she normally feels it is her duty to satisfy my carnal urges. She is a loving wife and is genuinely concerned about me being happy. Who am I to turn down an orgasm when she wants me to have one. I asked her to take me 90+ days in chastity at the beginning just to prove to both of us that we could do it and survive. Since then, I have let her set the course and I rarely go more than a week without relief.

Sunday was a calm day and she would likely want to unlock me for an orgasm. My expectation was set in my own head when she asked for a foot rub before bed. I worked on her for 30-40 minutes to get all of the lotion rubbed into both feet.

She got under the covers and made no move to get the key. I looked at her waiting for her to 'do something.'

It was understood and she whispered ever so sweetly to me, "This is what you wanted." I keep getting surprised by her when I think of how far my vanilla wife has come to enjoy this game. Or least she has me convinced that she enjoys playing the game.

I was given about 10 minutes of gentle nipple stimulation that filled my cage and had my right leg quivering. She then rolled over and fell into a deep sleep to prepare for the work week.

I love my wife.
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have only read the first couple of pages but, so far, I am enjoying following your journey. You first entry about approaching your wife about male chastity was similar to what I experienced over the last week. Fortunately for me, Kitten was much more receptive to the idea and its potential benefits. She is looking forward to the day when we find the right chastity device that she wants me to wear, locking me up, taking the keys and, with them, total control.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!