[JS_ITR] is this what I wanted?

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
JS_ITR

[JS_ITR] is this what I wanted?

Post by JS_ITR »

So ive been into chastity for a few years now, I have owned a few diffrent devices in this time.
My first was the curve at the time my kh was just my Gf when I approached her about the topic of chastity she was very much into it it was the start of our exploration we had fun with some t&d for a good while before a incident happend and lost my device. ( check the embarrassing story.)
Our relation soon became vanilla then after some time 5 years to be exact the cd crave came back and purchased I believe it's called jail house metal cd with swirls. Well anyways we tried/played off and on for a few years with this me being my own kh at the time since my now fiancé/kh was not into the whole chastity thing anymore so eventually I got bored of it and parted ways, well stored in the back of my head because deep down I know I love it!
My fiancé/kh has always hated me masterbating she the type of woman who treasures/loves when a orgasm is shared as one which I to enjoy I believe it's the best kind. So moving fwd to last week 4/16/2016 my htv2 shows up I originally orderd pink standard with 45 ring but recived clear standard with 45 ring which in the end worked out so I didn't complain.
Later that day I had some free time and decided to test it out my fiancé/kh showed up to go have dinner she was at her moms that day, I told her about such purchase and told her I wanted her to hold the keys I handed her the 2 but she questioned if I had anymore showed her proof that only 2 came and she said no more that night. A few days passed and fiancé/kh was in the mood so the cd came off after I cleaned up I placed it on quickly. Next day I decided to buy a 50 ring felt the 45 was to tight but to my surprise my body got use to it.( so I have a 50 ring I'll prob post for sale later)
Since I've been wearing the cd I've felt a bit self conscious to weather or not people can see it but slowly starting not to care if they look and see a bulge maybe it's a good thing rite? So FF to yesterday 4/23/16 had dinner with fiancé/kh and her family while locked stated to feel uncomfortable I wanted out nothing was hurting/aching just felt wierd Tried to get fiancé/kh in the mood but no luck! So today we spent the day painting a room and we talked and told her thank you because since she took the keys I haven't touched/played with myself she then asked when was the last time I did prier to the new cd I said 3 weeks ago to the night before we had some incredible love making!< that night was when I decided I really need to hold out for her.
So back to today after such talk we went to the room and enjoyed our favorite Sunday evening shows gave her a back rub and tried to get lucky after a while she decided to unlock me and pulled out her magic wand and got her self off before she finished she let me come in and waiting seconds it was amazing! So as we were just laying their I got up and put the cd/wand away at this point I was like I'll come back to the cd another time but then something I never expected to happen happend she said "your putting your cage back on!" And I said no then she replied "go clean yourself up and put your cage back on! " I was like really she responded with a firm look so I did she inspected made sure it was secure took the keys put them away and now I'm here telling my story. Will this now be a perment thing? Has she realized the power in kh? Idk but either way I'm excited to find out where this goes.
0 x
JS_ITR

Re: [JS_ITR] is this what I wanted?

Post by JS_ITR »

Today marks 12days in my htv2 and I've already cought myself looking into the queens keep or steelworxx sh, I'm in no means going to purchase one anytime soon since I just got the one I'm locked in at the moment.
So this morning I woke up with some soreness behind my ring nothing that is driving me insane but I'm wondering if I'm chafing? I hope not. Yesterday I sent my fiancé/kh a link to some chastity info page she new to it I mean we did play a bit a long time ago but nothing serious I was explaing to her that this time around I'd like to only orgasm when I'm inside of you or by your doing, and that I am thankful that she has agreed to lock me up to prevent me from masterbating.
See I was a late bloomer I had sex before I ever masterbated (17). And ever since then I got addicted at first it was once in a while but as time went on it was 2/3 times a day when I could. I remember one time a few months ago I did it like 7 times in a period of a few hours yes by the 5th time nothing really came out and my penuis was sore but hey I have a problem.
So back to yesterday long story short I told her ultimately the whole cd thing will be up to her weather or not she wants to keep me locked I promised to her that I would be true. I know masterbating feels good but the wait is always so much more better especially when we climax at the same time well will see how it goes and hopefully this soreness is just from me being horny and not chaffing.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

Feeling like a failure so late last night my fiancé/kh wanted piv and I was ready to comply.
After a few minutes of kissing and touching the htv2 came off and within a minute I orgasm now this is the 2nd time this has happend in a week! I'm not only disappointed in myself but I feel like it might be the chastity.
Fiancé/kh wasn't happy about this either she didn't even say a thing to me after the incident and when I asked her this morning she said nothing, I told her I was sorry and i really don't know why this happend again especially since before the cage this didn't happen at all maybe once in a blue moon but I feel like when I lost my verginity. That's the only few times I remember orgasming so fast was when I first was having sex but I'm at a lost I don't want to stop wearing the cd but I also don't want to fail my fiancé/kh every time.
Yes she likes her magic wand from time to time but really loves piv most...
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I've never tried it, but you could try numbing cream and a condom. Other members on here use this to effectively make themselves human dildoes. They can go forever without cumming. As long as you don't mind not cumming, this might work for you.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

Good morning everyone.
its been quite some time since i have been on here, since that time i have been happily locked by my beautiful KH/FIANCE. earlier this year we found out we were going to have our first child so with that as you may already know we decided well i that we can take advantage of the pregnancy to try long term chastity, as i have always fantasized about it. well since April 16/2016 when we started i have been off and on in the cage only being released for piv and when i was special events, but for the most part i have been locked with my longest being somewhere between 45/60 days with ocational orgasm and about 30 days locked with no release.
moving fwd to early September i suggested to my KH/FIANCE if i could be released from the cage, i told her i didn't want to be locked when our child was born, she agreed on the condition i be locked rite after birth and only she could decide from then on when i would be released so naturally i agreed.
moving fwd to present day i have been locked for 10 days no release although our child was born mid September i managed to escape the lockup for a time up until 10 days ago when she said and don't forget its time to lock it up. i was surprised as i had gotten use to not wearing it in the back of my head i knew i wanted it but being free also feels great rite? so as of now i have got a slight hint that my release will be late November things could change but for my sake i hope i get it maybe now the tittle is true?

IS THIS WHAT I WANTED....
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

This is a great time to learn to please your wife. It was the birth of our son in July that pushed my wife to demand permanent chastity. If she's already pushing you to November, I'd say there's a good chance your wife will be drastically increasing your lockup times. She might even decide she wants it to be permanent like my wife did. As a couple, long term chastity (and I would say you're already in the long term chastity group if you're going from September to November) can be a really great thing. But as the chaste member, it can be very hard sometimes. Make sure you let your wife know when you are struggling and need some support.

Good luck and enjoy chastity with your wife. Don't be afraid to ask questions on here. Plenty of us have been through ups and downs with chastity and can give advice from our experiences. Just remember that long term chastity is a team effort and be open with your wife.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

so its been quite a few months since i was last on here.
let me bring you up to speed, so as you know my fiance and i had our 1st born. i remain locked for about a month or so maybe a bit longer after my last post but since all attention has been taking care of our newborn my fiance/kh totally forgot about my chaste state and after 2 weeks in the htv2 despite my best to keep clean i had asked to be release which was a huge no no on my part as our deal was when she says not when i ask or say! so after a few more days almost 3 weeks of no release to clean etc i broke into the safe and got the key not only did i remove the cage for a cleaning i (celebrated) what she calls it quite a few times, all this behind her back. i know i know. so when she had came home that day from her moms i told her that i had to remove it because i was feeling very dirty and itchy down there i left out the part about the celebration but she knew and was very upset so much that she gave me back the key she kept on herself, (the key in the safe is the backup one) she said"since you clearly cant control you self whats the point" see in this time after having a baby the woman cant have piv for a weeks hence was the original plan for November our anniversary. so after apologizing i ended up selling my h2v2 on eBay didn't expect it to sell but it did and instantly regretted it.
i then started to talk her into the mature metal jail bird which for me is the ultimate goal but being the cost and with our new little one saving is a priority so ff to now iv been looking on eBay for a deal but nothing i once Owned a eBay metal cage called the jail house i believe and it served me well for a good year so today after selling some random things i pulled the trigger and bought the same one from a us eBay seller i hope it comes in good shape id like to give it a try again at least till i score this new job and then settle in our new home this fall maybe then ill go for a mm only time will tell.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Wow, 3 weeks in a Holy Trainer without cleaning? You must have been incredibly stinky and nasty down there! I start getting pretty smelly after only a few days without cleaning.

Sorry to hear things went badly. Maybe when things get more normal the two of you could start again.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

so my new cage came in the other day and i was excited to wear it but it wasn't until Monday night that i locked myself up. the cage i purchase is sold on a website called xr... for 130$us but i managed to snag the same one from eBay for only 25$ if yo remember im trying to be tight with money rite now.
so yesterday i decided to tell my fiance about my recent purchase and her response was ( i want nothing to do with that" you can imagine how i felt, i do understand that rite now in our life chastity should not even be in our minds but unfortunately for me its something iv been into since i discovered it, so for now i guess im just self locking. this will now be my 5th cage ive owned since the age of 19 im now 29 ultimately i would love to own 2 cages a steal/metal cage for 24/7 thinking jail bird and again the h2v2 for travel things/places where i might encounter a metal detector. well back to the topic of my fiance ive realized that lately i haven't been a great partner to her so im definitely going to work on that. i think the end game goal for me is to be locked 24/7 and to only be released when my fiance wants to make love im sure thats what everyone wants here as well lol but i just mean i want her to take pride that my privates are kept in a cage for her viewing and exclusive play only.

on a side note here are two different events that i experienced in chastity
1st was when i was 20 i had the curve chastity my 1st one did a overnight in jail for being young and dumb i remember when they did the pat down they asked what i had there i was so scared but i told them the two officers where dumbfounded didn't know what to do or what to say so i just said i dont have the key and if it must be removed i would need a bolt cutter and thats exactly what happen i was so embarrassed i just tossed it in the trash and said i didn't want to keep it with my person.
0 x