[smdevil] baby steps

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
smdevil

[smdevil] baby steps

Post by smdevil »

Hi all,

I'm 40. My humble beginning in experimentation is that I stopped giving myself orgasms by sheer will, and self-control, without any device.

I succeeded so far for over 3 months, and I find it hard to believe I succeeded for so long.

It is a daily inner struggle. I wonder if a chastity device will somehow make it easier for me.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: [smdevil] baby steps

Post by Shepherdsflock »

smdevil wrote:Hi all,

I'm 40. My humble beginning in experimentation is that I stopped giving myself orgasms by sheer will, and self-control, without any device.

I succeeded so far for over 3 months, and I find it hard to believe I succeeded for so long.

It is a daily inner struggle. I wonder if a chastity device will somehow make it easier for me.
It did for me. I struggled to go even a few days by willpower alone. The device made a night and day difference for me. The first week I went without masturbating was a huge deal for me. And I just kept going from there. I had one relapse after a surgery when I wasn't wearing my device, but otherwise I find it much easier to resist temptation when I'm wearing my device.

The device is not foolproof. You can get out of it and masturbate if you really want to, but it presents enough of an obstacle that saying no to masturbation is pretty easy most of the time.
0 x