[bondinchas] The cruellest thing...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
bondinchas

[bondinchas] The cruellest thing...

Post by bondinchas »

that a dominant can do to a submissive is to simply say "No".

It's all in the mind... and making sense of all that is why I'm here.
I have been posting at the mansion, and had started a journal there but having visited both sites for a while, I much prefer this one.
Here's a brief summary of my journey so far.

My story is probably similar to many, I have always been sexually active, with a much more demanding libido than my wife who while being very vanilla, is quite open minded. We started using chastity four or five years ago, mostly for very short periods, usually just a few days and occasionally 2 or 3 weeks, and nearly always with a 'goal' for release, I'd have to complete some task or DIY job around the house to earn it. Last year life got in the way and we rarely used it, and on last New Year's eve I made a joke [proposal?] that changed our dynamic more than I ever thought would be possible.

We were discussing New Year's resolutions and I only intended to do it as a joke, I produced a "Chastity Training Program" a schedule of increasing periods of lockup, starting from 1st Jan, for periods of 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, all the way up to a 4 month period ending on Christmas Day, each separated by a 3 day unlocked rest period. "That's my fantasy new year's resolution" I joked to her.

"Oh!" she replied, and as quick as a flash added "Well, let's make your fantasy a reality"!
I never thought she would take to it as we hadn't used the device for many, many months and the longest I had ever been locked up for before was just 3 weeks.
The next day on 1st Jan I was locked up for my first week. Subsequently, I have completed a 2 week and a 3 week lockup. The first was using my old device, a CB 3000. Once I realised she had every intention of helping me realise my fantasy, I ordered a cheap Chinese jailbird clone, which I've worn since. [of which, more later]

While at the time it's seemed a slow process, she's taken to it like a duck to water. I've been very conscious of not pressurising her, letting things happen in their own time, and not overloading her with requests or information, but she continually surprises me with what she remembers about what I tell her, and she seems even keener to discover how chastity can improve our relationship than I ever realised it might.
Before this year it was just a physical kink, something to help heighten the experience and achieve an O at the end of it, but now, we're both realising that chastity is having much more subtle and beneficial effects on us and our relationship, and we both know we've only just started.

Just one huge 'fly in the ointment'... The Chinese clone device that I bought at the beginning of the year initially seemed to be a good buy. It hadn't been tidied up very well after manufacturer, I had to remove a few burrs from the welds, one of which had scratched me deep enough to make it unbearable to wear for a few days while the sore spot healed. That was a couple of weeks ago, but this morning, just 3 days into my next lockup period of a whole month, I discovered a major problem.

Over the past few days I wasn't feeling too well, an all over feeling of being a bit under, not really achy, not really a headache, not a cold, but feeling uncharacteristically unwell. I noticed a dark spot through the bars of my cage this morning so asked if I could unlock to check. It's just as well I did. I discovered that I had a half inch diameter swelling of white blood cells around a nasty looking wound with a shard of chromium plate embedded deep in my skin. Ok, just a few millimetres deep, but it was in a sensitive area!
After scraping and flushing out the wound to ensure no remaining bits of metal, and applying an antiseptic cream, I'm more relieved that it all looks that it will heal ok, and I'm not feeling so queasy.

The device was sold to me as "Stainless Steel", it is obviously anything but. Close examination shows it looks alike a copper/bronze metal underneath the chrome, yes I'm angry, but more relieved that I spotted it and didn't ignore what my body was telling me. I had suspected that there might be a chance of this happening, but of course, you always think it's never going to happen to you.

What I didn't expect though was my wife's reaction. Yes she was really concerned when I showed her the wound, help me clean it up and fetched the antiseptic, it wasn't that, but what she said...
While we were discussing the poor quality of the "steel", she said "You might have to get a proper one, you know, the ones that you said cost a couple of hundred pounds"!

Just a few months ago she would never have suggested that.
If I didn't before, now I know she's serious...
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Herkees

Re: [bondinchas] The cruellest thing...

Post by Herkees »

Hello bondinchas,

Your brief summary mirrors mine somewhat. I'm truly gutted for you both to have had to land just as things were taking off so to speak. It does prove what everybody suggests, don't get a cheap Chinese knock off. I do understand though that this is a trail and error subject, and nobody wants to throw loads of money at something that may not work out.

Hopefully you've proved that now it will be worth spending the money and also have a good idea of exact sizing. I wished that I wasn't so overzealous in my measurements for my MM Jailbird, however it is comfortable and I have been wearing it for a couple of months without problems. (It was just the security was ineffective, but as we all know, they're never going to be 100% secure.)

Good luck on your journey together. I hope you get a good device ordered soon!
0 x