[Herkees] "Living the dream" - Is what she tells me...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Herkees

[Herkees] "Living the dream" - Is what she tells me...

Post by Herkees »

Damn! She is getting so good at this!

We started out as most do - lots of discussions, lots of trial game-play, a few let downs and disappointments, but over a period of time, things evolved, lessons got learnt and things generally just get better and better.

We have played on and off for the last seven years, and every time, I never really could remember why it stopped - it just did, sometimes for months without a word to each other about it. Each time though, it appeared that I was locked for a longer period each time. I will never know how long I am going to be locked for. That's her thing. (We have tried early on playing with set times / due dates etc, but my wife quite rightly said one day, "I might not be in the mood that night, and I definitely won't be, if I have expectational pressure on me".)

But every now and then, my wife will just come out with it - almost at random. "I'm going to lock you up now". My heart always skips a beat or two, and I normally have a goose-bump rush in anticipation.

That happened this last time on January 9th 2016. I haven't been locked this long before - three and half weeks had been my longest - now it's been just over a month! But to be fair, My KH did let me orgasm two and a half weeks ago, (as she keeps reminding me) so I'm not to say another word about it.

Suffice to say - there seems to be no end in sight yet. In fact, she seems to be enjoying this time more than ever, teasing me about how long she has in mind by mentioning things like "Weeks to come yet - may be months!" She is getting so good at this, in every way. (And yes - She is so good at the wordplay, such as "weeks to come yet") - all done on purpose!

A big part of her enjoyment of our "game play" as we call it, is her involvement. Even when she is at work, she wants to be involved. This has evolved over the years too, in how we can find new ways to interact and share the experience as much as possible. She often sets tasks to keep me thinking and working hard all day at home, requiring regular texts about my progress. (I am housebound with a disability so I really enjoy never being bored!). I will write in more detail about some of the tasks she has dreamt up a bit later, but some involve me divulging my deepest darkest fantasies in a written form, so that she can learn from them. I always thought that was a clever move.

Up until this time playing, I (and she) always knew that I could "pull out". I have written in great detail about this (on this forum), and how it spoils the whole thing for both of us in previous game play sessions. That was my first task this time - to find a way of being securely locked up whereby I would need to key to "get things back in order". I thought I found a way last time (which I have written about) but it didn't work out. This time though, I seem to have found a solution that we are both happy with and have (by order!) written about this morning on the members forum. This has changed everything. I am spending most of my time in a head spin, and as the days are passing, things are elevating way higher that I could have imagined. It just feels much more serious now, not in a token sort of way like every time before. It really is mind boggling to me now.

Each time we play, my wife seems to be more confident with it. It has taken a lot of patience and a hell of a lot of conversation to get this far. She is a powerful, respected, "not to be messed with" kind of woman at work and the last thing she wants to do when she gets home is more of the same. Couple that with not ever wanting to "hurt, shame or torture" the one she loves so dearly, it became very clear in the beginning that she was never going to be a dominatrix wielding, whip cracking kind of key holder. This was what she imagined she would have to be like, to be a good key holder back at the start of this journey, as I'm sure most women who have just been asked to hold a key feels. That does seem a long time ago now, but the journey to today wasn't as hard as she thought is going to be. It just took a great deal of patience and mutual understanding.

My wife's confidence now, ironically, seems to have surpassed the whip wielding dominatrix vision. Sometimes I am genuinely aghast at her imagination and ingenuity of some of the things she has set as tasks. Some of them neigh on impossible, and she knows it, but she also knows because of past writings of mine, that I love an impossible task. (I have spent a lot of time on the "write for me" website since she discovered it!)

Well that's enough for now - phew!

Thanks for getting this far, and please check back soon as I will keep working on getting this page up to date.

For Mykeys - Herkees
0 x
Herkees

Re: [Herkees] "Living the dream" - Is what she tells me...

Post by Herkees »

I wasn't wrong about her confidence… I'm still locked up, 8 weeks and 2 days for this session so far.

Something that I never really gave too much thought about, during my chastity fantasies so many years ago, was that there is a significant differentiation between lock-up time and orgasm denial time. I suppose I always put them as the same thing before this current session. That stems directly to having an orgasm and the session always ending. I was not willing, or was not asked to relock straight after my orgasm. That’s the difference now, like it or not, (always not in my case!) She is not letting me have another night unlocked.

I asked MyLady a couple of weeks ago, “What’s changed? Why are you so much stricter now than ever before?”.... I'm not complaining, don’t get me wrong, I just couldn't really grasp why this time is so much more “serious” than every time we ever played before.

She said that she had come across an article/essay called “The Wife’s view”. (I can link it here if anybody wishes me to.) This article has made the difference between “playing light-heartedly” to please me I suppose, and “playing seriously”. She did comment about NOT liking the idea of piercings as suggested “essential” in the article, but apart from that, she found it enlightening. This coupled with the extra security add-on employed (as I have described in my previous postings here), she has felt an overwhelming power transfer and she really likes it!

My wife knows me inside and out. I have been tasked many times during lock-up, to write about my feelings, fantasies and everything else. This is our way to start uninhibited conversations. I find it much easier to write more thoughtfully and openly than talking, as I tend to miss the detail. Anyway, my biggest fantasy has always been “Clean-up Duty”. It is not an uncommon fantasy I have since found out, but everybody seems to have the same view, a great fantasy until “that moment” when following an orgasm, there is nothing worse. Being forced to is the greatest aspect of the fantasy in my opinion.

I had finally finished one of her “write for me” tasks during the day last Friday, and the resulting reward on the screen was “You can get to do to me anything you want, when I am in the mood”. I had carefully worked out my plan, which generally involved her straddling my face, whilst I remaining locked, (I wouldn't dare assume an orgasm for me!) All I had to do was wait until she was in the mood. It wasn't looking good last Friday admittedly, so I didn't think much more about what I was going to do, or have her do to me (Same thing isn't it?) :?

We went to bed and before I knew it, the handcuffs came out along with the blindfold. I was handcuffed to the bed, plunged into darkness by the blindfold and then unlocked from my jailbird (minus the ring of course!). She then just whispered in my ear “Night Night!” I heard her go back downstairs and I listened intently for every single clue as to what she was doing and how long she might be. It felt like around half an hour when she returned, laughing. She taunted me along the lines of “Did you think I was going to leave you here all night?” I did actually.

What followed was the most incredible two hours of my life. Eight weeks of denial resulted in an PIV orgasm that I couldn’t possibly begin to describe. 10 times more powerful doesn’t do it justice. That clearly wasn’t enough for Mylady, she turned around, backed up to my face and rested lightly upon my mouth. She whispered “clean-up time” and there I was, living out my ultimate fantasy, and realising that I (as was everybody else) was right, I really didn't want to do this… but I had no choice.

There were a few more orgasms had by us both after that. She loved it and so did I. I was re-locked before going to sleep and I have to say, cannot remember having such a good sleep in my life! Saturday felt very surreal and today (Monday), as I write about it now, seems very dreamlike and strange. I cannot get it out of my head and it has really helped conquer the normal lows I have always felt following an orgasm. I feel about how I would normally feel after a week or so of lock-up. Quite horny and very keen, but still looking forward to it getting more intense.

This, itself, is a major revelation to both of us now. The difference between the orgasm denial duration and lock-up duration. Getting re-locked immediately, however much I didn't want it, has allowed this session to carry on, with all the pluses it brings us both, with very little downside. I think this is going to be the way things will be from now on.

Incidentally, Mylady said, as she was locking me back up, “That was what I wanted to do, You still have your reward to come”.

I really cannot make up my mind now – I think a repeat of Friday night, but staying locked up, would be the best, but at that actual moment, I know I'm going to wish I was free. I really am not used to making these decisions now, and I'm not sure I like it… :D
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm envious. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MyKeys

Post by MyKeys »

My darling husband, you write so eloquently ;)

You're right, this is how it's going to be from now on. Ladies take it from me, if you want a loving husband, this is the way to play. Don't get me wrong, we are incredibly tactile all the time, so it's not as if that is new, but he is far more attentive than he was before and that's saying something!

The article 'A Wife's View' was very enlightening. As my husband said though, I'm not into piercing or anything like that. It really was well written.

Good luck Key Holders and my husband, another 'Write for Me' will be happening tomorrow :lol:
0 x
dm6360

Post by dm6360 »

Hi,
Where can I find the article "A Wife's View"

Thanks
0 x
Herkees

Post by Herkees »

Hi dm6360,

Here's the link...

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt160107.htm

All the best!
0 x
Herkees

Post by Herkees »

As it turned out - the writing task was not the usual "write for me" website, it was a "write for me description" of the events last night! Mykeys liked it and said I should add it to my journey! Here it is then...

Well, I had no idea tonight was going to be the night, the night I get to choose for completing an incredibly hard task last Friday.

She has to be in the mood, which was the stipulation that was placed upon my prize. I should have seen it coming. She was “in the mood” all evening, every so often stripping another article of clothing off until she was completely naked on her bottom half, laying across me on the sofa. The tease was unbelievable, trying to catch a glimpse or two, of between her legs, but knowing that this would was not allowed. The added discomfort of the steel confinement between my legs just added to the tease. I really wasn't interested in what was on the TV at the time, I was way too distracted! Eventually, it was time for bed.

We got into bed and had our usual lovely cuddle when she said, “Now! – Now you can claim your prize!”… I had been planning for the last few days what I was going to do. All my different ideas, each one more exhilarating than the last, but all based around her sitting on my face. That’s always been my favourite.

I could clearly see that she was in no mood for moving around as she lay spread-eagle on the bed, now totally naked. Her interpretation of the reward she set was quite different to mine. “Do what you want to me” clearly did not mean “turn the tables and have her do what I want to me”. It didn't take too long before this dawned on me so, without wasting any more time, I decided to strap her to the bed with the corner restraints. I was rushing a bit as I didn't want her to become “not in the mood”, (which can happen!). I fumbled under the bed and found three of the four Velcro straps but the fourth was obviously buried under the middle of the mattress somewhere. I compromised and pulled the left foot one up to her left hand. “Better access” I thought, with one leg free. I proceeded to place the blindfold on her which caused her to panic a bit. I know one of her fantasies is being tied up, but I/we hadn't done this more than a couple of times in the past, well tied her up anyway. I reassured her that I wouldn't hurt her and proceeded to get the toys. The two I chose were a large dildo and the mains vibrator. I was kissing her gently all over but the gravity of her clitoris was pulling me nearer. It wasn't long before that was my focus and was very pleased to feel her wetness with my tongue. She was relaxed and turned on to the extreme and the bounds holding her spread-eagle were not bothering her now. She was clearly in the zone.

I continued licking and sucking her clitoris, whilst at the same time warming the dildo in my right hand. She hates it cold. I could feel my steel confinement really taking a grip as I placed the dildo on the outside of her lips. I wanted to be there, I wanted to make love to her, but that wasn't ever going to be part of my reward, to get unlocked. I just had to deal with that and focus on her orgasms. They do, after all, feel nearly as good as my own to me, and obviously this scenario can last many hours if I never have an orgasm myself. It’s win-win in her mind. I was perfecting my timing and technique between the toys, my tongue and my fingers by concentrating intently on her body language. I react accordingly by changing frequency and duration of my available armoury to hand, building her up to the edge slowly, but keeping her from coming. I told her she was not allowed to come.

In the moment, I had forgotten about her loose left leg, which I was sharply reminded of by a kick to my balls. When she wants to come, she wants to come NOW – and hard – and continuously, until exhaustion or she passes out. Her devious left foot told me categorically, via my swollen blue balls, that she was not going to wait any more. I pushed her past the point of no return and kept up the momentum for about fifteen further minutes. I do not know how many orgasms she had in that time, they all appear to be one long one, but at the point when she was gushing over my face I knew she was not going any further stratospheric. She hates it when she passes out, and I have not let that happen since she told me a few months ago. I didn't let her tonight either although I could easily have done.

I quickly unstrapped the Velcro restraints and then pulled the quilt up over us. I cuddled her gently as she was like a rag doll, barely able to move. She was asleep in seconds and I was in absolute bliss, as I always do following non-reciprocal sex. I don’t know why but I do – that’s just me I suppose, and it suits her down to the ground.

The best thing of all is I was willing, able and still very incentivised when she woke me up this morning with a kiss, then another (good few) from her very wet pussy. She clearly didn't get fully satiated last night after all!
0 x