[chstbambam] First time in a plastic #'d lock

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
chstbambam

[chstbambam] First time in a plastic #'d lock

Post by chstbambam »

28 y.o. guy, been locking for 3 and a half years now. Been trying to find a Master Keyholder but no great luck there, people are either too crazy or too soft on the subject. So I've only been keeping myself locked from time to time, but within two weeks I always break and let myself out to cum.

I have quite a few devices, but mostly stick to my jailbird, mini birdlocked, and mini holytrainer v2. I've tried putting the keys in difficult situations to get them back, like in a lockbox, putting the box in a hard to reach spot in my locked shed, then putting the box's keys in an old barn on the other side of my property, up on a high reach nail in the wall. Was hoping all the work to get the keys back would deter me from getting them and unlocking, but I learned I get desperate enough.

Online Keyholders always wanted me to get those plastic numbered locks as a way of keeping me locked, send them a pic everyday of it. But I never wanted those because I thought it'd be a waste of money and effort since they're a one time use thing when I have padlocks and keys ready to go. Just bought a new cheap silicone chastity cage in December and along with a padlock it came with some plastic locks too. I hadn't used them yet because I was afraid I'd put one on and cut it off within two days, then feeling like I wasted a perfectly good lock that I could never use again.

Finally today I had the thought, maybe if I'm too hesitant to cut these locks off anytime soon, that'll help keep me locked! So today I threw on my mini birdlocked and shoved a plastic lock on as quick as I could before my mind created a doubt about it. Afterwards I went straight to work and then my mind started to wander and worry in every direction, trying to give me a reason to cut it off right away. But I kept coming back to the thought of wasting the poor lock, that this will be its only chance ever to keep a boy in chastity. That's when I realized that keeping myself locked with one of these might finally be the way that works, I appreciate the lock too much because I only have a limited amount to use.

So now that I'm a caged boy again with a lock I don't want to destroy, hopefully I can remain locked for a long time to come! Maybe the right Master will come along too to make sure that happens :D
0 x
carolina cyclist

Re: [chstbambam] First time in a plastic #'d lock

Post by carolina cyclist »

Welcome. I try not to post in people's journal's but thought I would offer an option you didn't mention.

If you truly want to not have access to your keys and the plastic locks don't work, try CarliLock or EmlaLock websites. Just a thought. Good luck.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com