[Papageno] Locking my bird

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Papageno

[Papageno] Locking my bird

Post by Papageno »

Hi,

I think I will start writing down what I'm living, in this (new for me) territory, called male chastity.
As in many couples, my desires exceed by far those of my wife, so that I frequently masturbated in secret. The problem is that sometime after I did it, my wife eventually desired to have sex, and I had then difficulties to get hard. (When young enough, this wasn't so problematic as when 50.)
Adding to this a kinky fantasy, the ingredients were in place when the occasion to give MC a try was approaching: we knew monthes in advance that a few weeks of parting would occur (for an external reason).
I knew there was 100% chance that I would wank when left alone, unless my bird was locked.
So I confessed my wanking habits to my wife, and that I wanted to try something to rebalance our sex life, and explained about CD.
First reaction was negative. I left some times pass, then repeated the idea. My wife reaction was still negative, but less vigourously. After repeating a few times, she agreed to the idea and I ordered online a cheap chrome plated device with 3 rings of different size.
0 x
Papageno

Re: [Papageno] Locking my bird

Post by Papageno »

When this cheap CD arrived, I still had some time available for testing it before my wife departure. One strange thing I remember: since the cage was too big, when walking while being flacid, my cock was a bit balancing inside cage, giving the paradoxical impression of a penis more free than while in briefs.
Then the time for our parting came, and I had to stay locked 5 days and nights.
The days went well, but the nights were painful at each erection attempt.
When we finally met again after this locked period, I was unlocked and we had what I consider as our best sex over one decade.
However, after being locked again a few more days, I discovered with horror that the underside of my penis was wounded (a small skin surface was scratched till the blood), so that had to use the emergency key! :-(
The bad quality of the CD was clearly in cause.
Having tasted the joy of feeling caged to wait for her, I then searched for a stainless custom device.
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

While waiting for the custom stainless steel cage, once the wound has healed, I continued to wear the cheaper one during the day, with one piece of toilet paper between cage and cock where it hurted. Eventually, this chrome plated device started to rust inside the cage.
Then the custom device arrived, and I started to wear it daily. Each evening before going to bed, my wife unlocks me, and I am to return in cage on the morning.
The few attempts to wear it during the night resulted in bad nights for me, since each erection attempt wakes me up. Fortunately, I don't have to get up to calm my disconfort. A small ball massage and lube and I can return to sleep.
But the sleep interruptions tire me significantly. :cry:

My wife enjoys seing me full of desire for her, and that its probably the greatest pro. She sees my efforts to focus my sexuality on her, and appreciate it very much. I gave her a necklace and she wears the key on her breast. I like it so much!
She is not into teasing me (at least, not intentionnaly) and not at all into dominating or denying me orgasm. Although she has a few more orgasms (by adding those by PIV, and by licking) than me, she seems to prefer seing me exploding inside her rather than leaving me unsatisfied.
I don't know if things will evolve.
Time will tell...
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

It's been a long time since previous post, (I'm not frequently blogging), so here is an update of what is my slow journey.

I'm usually locked during all workdays, and sometime also during a part of the week-end.
For the nights, it took monthes until I could have almost acceptable nights, with few awaking by my caged bird, and a level of discomfort that I can take without having to get up. Before that, I was almost always freed for the night, and I return into cage before getting up in the morning (by the way, I find it easier to put the base ring at this moment, than puting it later, since the scrotum shrinks).

One thing that helped me, to stay caged at night, was trying progressively: my wife gave me the key when we go to sleep, but I didn't use it until the, let say, 3rd awaking in the night. And from night to night, it occurred later and later, until I could stay caged overnight.
Now, I'm typically locked 5 days+nights, until my wife wants sex. She has never let me wait more than one week for an orgasm.
After I cum, I generally have 1 or 2 days uncaged, since the wanking risk is zero. Then I volunteer to return into cage (no pressure from her). I like it so much when she closes the lock!

I would like to improve my sleep quality, by avoiding any morning wood awaking. I'm not sure if I should order a larger basering, to try avoiding scrotum discomfort during erection attempts. But I think that it would make the hanging package slip downwards during the day. What do you think? :?:

What's next?
Apart from, maybe, trying a larger ring, I'm envisaging to buy a cheap silicon device, for air travels.
For what concern my orgasm spacing, I can't tell, it's up to her. On one side, she enjoys it when I start to crave for her, but on the other side, she also likes me cuming inside her.
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

I'm now well used to my larger base ring (ergonomic shaped), so that the nights are no more a problem since a long time. Since I'm confy in my cage, I am usually locked in my stainless steel device on an approximately 24/6 basis, and released for PIV on the week-end or any other moment my KH will enjoy.
One very hot moment to report was when we went to swimming pool, as I volunteered to remain caged. (Beforehand we swapped the lock for a plastic strap, to avoid lock bulge or rusting issues). A close look to my boxer swimming suit could reveal my status, but nobody seemed to notice, even when exiting the pool (when the suction of the water makes the fabric intimately adopt the shape of the enclosed package).
One of the hottest moments in my chastity life yet was in the bubble bath: underneath the water, I removed my boxer and she took it, keeping it out of my reach. As long as she kept it, I was not only caged, but also prisoner inside the bubble bath: I couldn't exit it without being in the trouble you can imagine. ;)
0 x