[Locked Driver] My Journey from Fantasy to Reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Locked Driver

[Locked Driver] My Journey from Fantasy to Reality

Post by Locked Driver »

I am a fan of all these journey threads, I figured it was my turn.

The way I found male chastity was via the Kink.com BDSM series. In one of the videos the female was dominating the male, but there was one thing I did not see before, he had a plastic device on his cock.

Deep into the video it hit me that it is so he cannot masturbate or have sex then I noticed the key around her neck.

I began doing extensive research on male chastity. You all know about 75% of male chastity imagery on the internet is about the sissification and cuckolding of a lesser male, that is not what turned me on. It was hard finding vanilla male chastity, if that is a thing when it comes to male chastity.

I eventually found lots of information, stories, and chastity imagery then broke the fantasy to my wife as a way to spice up our marriage. She was supportive and was willing to try it, but the cost of the authentic CB-6000 was a turn off. I discovered the $40.00 knock offs and she agreed that price was worth trying.

I ordered the device and my wife was our of town for her job. I wanted to try the device out before in her presence so I could put it on with an inkling of knowing what I was doing. I in my opinion have the best cock for male chastity. I am a grower not a shower. Erect my penis can be 7-8 inches, but soft it is 2-3 inches depending on temperature.

After reading about hygiene I shaved my cock and balls clean. Then I put the device on and locked it.

Even though the keys were in my hand it was quite an amazing sexual feeling being locked in a male chastity device.

I wanted to see if it was possible for me to have an orgasm while in the device. I had seen and read about milking the male prostate without orgasm and I had never tried it. I thought this would be a great time to attempt it. I have one of those three thick fingered hand massagers from Walmart so I placed one finger between my asshole and ball sack and the other on my asshole then turned on the vibration all while in a doggy style like position. It was another great feeling while being in male chastity. After 20 or so minutes I began getting frustrated because my online research showed it was easier to milk yourself than this. I continued at it, but at this point one of the thick fingers was in my asshole now.

Then it happened, a feeling came out of nowhere. All of a sudden my 3 inch soft cock locked in a plastic tube uncontrollably began shooting a milky white liquid that was not as thick as my semen all over my carpet floor. I knew I had milked my prostate because after I orgasm I have no want for sex, but this stuff poured out of me I was empty but still horny as hell.

I never told my wife about this because of how it can be seen as less masculine.

The first time my wife locked me in my cage, I asked her if I could put it on without her there, because I would get an erection in her presence so after a while I got soft put the device on put the lock through the hole but did not lock it. I called her in the room there I was naked with a plastic device on my cock while she was still in her work clothes. She walked over to me with a neutral look, touched the device, cupped my balls, then locked the lock put the key in per pocket and walked away which was kind of sexy and scary at that moment.

One time she made me put it on was when we had a big blow up argument. We were fighting and it was the point where she was winning and knew it, so she said you know what get that cock cage. You have no idea how sexy it is when you are having a argument with your wife and she locks up your cock. Angry wife + naked husband + chastity device = SEXY AS SHIT.

One interesting true story you might never hear about is a friend of mine was getting married well all us groomsmen were going to you guessed it a strip club for his bachelor party. My wife was NOT happy about it but knew I had to participate. She told me it would make her happier if I locked my cock up so I would not get any erections from "those skanks". I agreed. When we get there the best man said he was buying a lap dance for everyone. He asks me which girl I wanted one from I pointed our the chubbiest stripper the rest were very skinny not my type. He walks over to her and says I want to buy my buddy a lap dance, so she comes over and takes my hand. Through my head I am thinking what if she feels my device?!!?!?! Well she does, she is dancing not really talking at all, she begins grinding on my crotch then looks at me and says: "Chastity?" I nod my head yes, nervously, but she says nothing else, no mention of it, she does not run to her other stripper friends to tell them about me, she just excepted me for a sexual choice. I respected her profession after that.

If you have any questions about my journey or want anything I wrote elaborated on, message me or comment. I am happy to answer.
0 x
Locked Driver

Re: [Locked Driver] My Journey from Fantasy to Reality

Post by Locked Driver »

I see no replies, bumping to the first page.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In general, replies and discussions on 'Journey' threads is discouraged. They are meant to be like a journal for the members' own use, not general conversation, so that one's journey thread does not become derailed and overloaded with other stuff.

If there is something in particular that you would like to discuss, it might be better to start a thread on it in the 'General' forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked Driver

Post by Locked Driver »

TwistedMister wrote:In general, replies and discussions on 'Journey' threads is discouraged. They are meant to be like a journal for the members' own use, not general conversation, so that one's journey thread does not become derailed and overloaded with other stuff.

If there is something in particular that you would like to discuss, it might be better to start a thread on it in the 'General' forum.
Thanks for replying. Well, I saw people comment and encourage other peoples threads. No one had any deeper questions to anything I stated.
0 x