[mrsmitty69] My entry into the world of male chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
mrsmitty69

[mrsmitty69] My entry into the world of male chastity

Post by mrsmitty69 »

This first post is the back story of what I've experienced with male chastity. It is written down in my journal, I'm just posting it here as a start.

I finally had the courage to bring up chastity play with my wife yesterday (7/13/15). Well, she didn't say 'no' and would think about it. Hopefully she will have enough of an interest for us to pick up a device for this weekend. The thing is this is the first weekend we will have the house to ourselves for the weekend in years. (Have 4 kiddos).

A little follow up to the previous post. The chat we had last night (7/14/15) about chastity went really well! So much in fact we decided to order a CB3000 and have overnight delivery! I know that my wife is super intrigued by it now.... She sent me a text today asking if I cared that she needed to 'take care of herself'. I asked her what got her in the mood, she said it was in part because of us taking about chastity. So tomorrow the device get here and we are going to try it out and see how it fits....sizing it and all. If all goes well, Friday night is our date night. I would love to wear the chastity to dinner and a movie. Hopefully that isn't asking too much for a beginner. More follow up to come!

Saturday night follow up (7/18/15)... The chastity arrived in Thursday. We were able to play around with it for a bit. I got to try it on ( the excitement made it take a while). I had her tease me with it on for a bit. There was no pain whatsoever! Friday night we went to dinner and went home to give the CB another try. We didn't fool around as much with it on, we took this time to try it on and wear it around the house and watch a movie. On Saturday morning we woke up and made love first thing in the morning. Went out for breakfast and decided to give it another try. I put it on then we decided to have it make its "public debut". First we went to a furniture store then to our local sex shop. At the shop my wife wore the key on a necklace that had my key on full display to everyone! What a rush! Came home and she put on some lingerie that she picked up and my set of pouch briefs. ( highly recommend them). We fooled around some more. She sat on my face and I could taste some of the remains of the mornings cream pie! She rolled on her back and I treated her to a toe curling cunnilingus session. I asked to be let out and she said 'not yet'. We then rolled over and napped for a half hour or so. After waking we needed to leave soon and she apologized for not reciprocating. I told her that I wanted her not to reciprocate... I wanted to be denied and frustrated! She then gave me a grin and gave me a hug. I think at that moment she knew what I was seeking.

( 12/20/15) My wife and I use a CB3000. We have had it a few months now, the longest stretch I've had it on is 48 & 72 hours. It's tough for me to go longer since I have to pass through a metal detector every day for work. We are not ready for the plastic locks. When I have the cage on, my thoughts change to panting to pleasure her more than myself. When I do get unlocked, I'm ready for PIV and so is she. The chastity play has been great for us so far. Would definitely recommend.
0 x