[Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3
[Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

Post by Afrinadian »

A and I have been living chastity for about 6 years now. Previously, we had a CB6000s which, while being a generic device, fit me quite well. The issues we had with it was having to be unlocked to clean and A didn't like the look of it and the process of taking it off meant the moment was all but over and sometimes she ended up deciding against PIV because it was too much bother.

After several years of good use, the CB finally broke. Being without work at the time, we were watching our pennies quite closely so decided that chastity would have to wait till I was employed again. I really missed being locked up during this time as I’ve always had a bit of an issue with masterbation and I REALLY like the idea that A has control over our sex life. I’m in management in my professional life so it’s nice to take the passenger seat for a change and allow someone else to lead.

For the past few months, even before we ordered our new device, A has been claiming ‘pirate’ as hers which is a big leap forward for her as she’s quite vanilla. She’s not quite ready to join a forum or read any books, but I’ve learned through painful trial and error that you cannot and must not rush your KH ESPECIALLY if they have a conservative background and personality.

So it was that she decided it was time to take the leap and buy a better device, something she actually liked. A wanted me to find a better alternative to the CB, so after comparing various makers, we settled on MM due to price and reputation. A was eager to take a look at the design options and spend a very brief time deciding what she wanted. She more or less clicked through the photos on the website and said, “That one.” and ordered it. We settled on a MM Jailbird as she no longer has to let me out to maintain her `toy ` as she calls it, she likes the look of it and she still has access to what she wants.

Admittedly, I was also looking forward to being locked up again so had taken some painstaking time measuring and remeasuring myself to ensure a proper fit. So when A said “That one” all I had to do was read off the measurements to her and it was done. It was somewhat scary laying in bed that night knowing that in due course my life was in for a substantial change. I found out that night that A is a little more into this than I expected, though I didn’t know to what extreme.
A couple of days later is when I started to hear things like, “You like to think that I’m in charge now, but wait, you have no idea what’s coming.” and “enjoy your freedom now, you’re going to be locked up at least 90% of the time.” and last night after she finally had me locked up I asked what duration I’m in for, her response was, “indefinitely -- or at least till I decide what I want to do.” (A has always said though that sex in our relationship is important, so I don’t imagine being welded in as it were)

The other change that has taken place is that I am not allowed to have any input into our sex life as she wants to calls the shots now. Also, I’m to stay clean shaven and the dishes are to be done and the kitchen tidy when she gets home from work. I have been told that more expectations will follow.

I've been a bit impatient to get locked up again as I enjoy giving her all the attention and not expecting anything in return. But because I've been pestering her, she's refused to lock me up which has been mentally excruciating ...till yesterday (Dec-15-2015)
2 x
Afrinadian
Re: [Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

Post by Afrinadian »

Well, that didn't last long :? After about 3-4 days, things started burning down there. I've had experience with that over the years with my CB device, but have always been able to get it sorted. I was able to adjust things for a while this time, however the JB won. After 7 days, I was so raw around my scrotum that t was sore to the touch... It had to come off. I'm using the same size ring as the CB, but on the JB I ordered the oval ring. Also, I suspect the gap may be too narrow.

I ordered the gap at 1/4" (not advisable). Being handy, I was able to enlarge the gap to 3/8" at the bottom, but the top is still 1/4" Since the adjustment, that gap works for me. The ring though is a different story. I've read that sending the JB in for adjustment to get the ring changed from an oval to the circle does make a lot of difference. I'm hoping this is true and I won't have to send it in a second time. So I guess I'm on the wagon for now.

I have to admit though. Being locked up after about 6 months of freedom was really nice. As contrary to common thinking would imply, I liked not being in control of that part of my anatomy and having A in control again. Even A admitted that she was being locked up again after all this time. She admitted that she enjoyed the banter, teasing and what she calls 'empty threats' that seem real enough to me being locked.

Anyhow, We'll have to email MM and see what they say about what needs to be done.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

It took me a week or two to get adjusted to the oval ring. I have found it now to be more comfortable. Just a thought to try it for a little while and then make a decision on what you would like to do. Sorry for the interruption. Sounds like you are in for a ride when the device gets sorted out.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Forherdesire wrote:It took me a week or two to get adjusted to the oval ring. I have found it now to be more comfortable. Just a thought to try it for a little while and then make a decision on what you would like to do. Sorry for the interruption. Sounds like you are in for a ride when the device gets sorted out.
Thanks for the reply, Part of the concern arises over how aggressive the oval is. I ordered the 1 7/8" ring because that's what I used on the CB and it worked well, but this seems a lot tighter and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with it being ovaled.

I have been given an emergency key and had to use it the yesterday at work when, after an hour of running to the washroom every 10min, I had to focus on my job and couldn't allow the discomfort to distract me anymore.

I put the JB back on after work though and it's been on since with some adjustment through the day. I was also starting to wonder today about whether or not my body would adapt to its new 'surroundings'.

Thanks again for the feedback. It was helpful. I'll keep the updates coming.

(Yes, I'm locked again... Details to follow)
0 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Three nights ago, I was still unlocked having had issues with the JB and not having had time to contact MM to deal with some adjustments. AK had decided that PIV was out for the evening as she wanted something else. This usually means I bring her to orgasm by hand and that's about it. Half teasing, I suggested 69 (You see, I know that she doesn't really enjoy oral that much. Her response was to decide later, so I left it alone. I've learned through the years that pushing anything on my wife leads to a dead end.

This night however, was a little different. AK decided to take me up on 69! I thought I'd hit the jackpot! The only downside to this is I'm NEVER allowed to come during oral as she hates the smell, consistency and taste of semen. I'd been trying to do some reading online on how women like to receive oral pleasure and sensing an opportunity, seized it. AK is very good at bringing me to the edge, so it was hard to stay focused and almost lost it a couple of times. I was able to hang in there though and suddenly noticed her gyrating and quivering on top of me. I've never heard her moan before so hearing this for the first time was new. I knew this was something different, so I carried on what I was doing – and brought AK to orgasm!

She then rolled onto her back and motioned for me to continue by hand. Not so much motioned as grabbed my hand and placed it there. Sadly, I wasn't able to bring her to orgasm again, but the one she did have was intense. Thankfully, AK started on me.

It was my turn!!!

Being unlocked, normally I would be allowed to orgasm too. Not this time though.
I got edged me twice, then AK rolled over and said, "I'm done, go lock up."
I was astonished! She knew I’d being having issues with the JB. I asked her if she was sure. With a dead-pan expression on her face, she simply turned to me and said, “You still have the emergency key right?”

Half in shock, I went and put in the JB. Talk about frustrated!!! It’s been a long while since I’ve been allowed to orgasm, I FINALLY think I’ve figured out this oral pleasure enigma, got edged twice and told to go lock up. What a night.

The next day, Dec-31, I had HUGE issues at work with the JB again. Unfortunately, I had to use the emergency key. I knew AK would be disappointed if I stayed unlocked, so I locked myself back up after work and presented her with the opened key and an explanation as soon as we had some private time.

I’m still as horny as hell. After our company had left on New Year’s Eve, I told AK that I had a treat for her. I was planning on giving her oral again to try and replicate the other night. Unfortunately, she’d had a bad night at work and so we just talked instead.

I found out that I was right to lock myself up again and give her the key right away. AK told me she now knew that she could trust me with a sealed safety key and was happy with things so far.

This morning, I tried to wake her gently by spooning her and gently stimulating her. While this worked in the past, this morning, she rolled over and sternly told me that I’m never to do that in the morning again.
She teased me mercilessly for about 5min after that warning and got up leaving me lying on the bed trying in vain to hump the air. AK's being mercilessly teasing me throughout the day. I used to try to pull away in order to attempt to take back some control of how horny I got, but early on in our journey with Chastity, I was told that I will like it and I must take it.

Tonight, I’m still locked; AK has now decided to hide both keys and has left for work. I think a cold shower is on order ;) . Worse still, when I asked about the safety key, AK told me that if I REALLY need it, she’ll drive it out to me at work.

AK’s made it clear that she wants me to please her orally again, but she’s also been doing Chastity a while and has apparently chosen to let me stew for a few days.
In the past, we always had a predetermined duration for being chaste and I’d be allowed out only if AK wanted. Another new development, as informed by AK, now has me locked until I’m not. This means that I’m literally locked till A decides otherwise and once she’s satisfied, I’m locked again.

This is a whole new level for us and is something that’s surprised me a little as it was about 2 years ago when I remember a conversation about Chastity ending with AK telling me she’d be a very unhappy woman if I was permanently locked. She’d recently admitted to me that she prefers the attention she gets and has started to enjoy the control. I should have seen it coming I guess, she WAS the one to order her JB.
2 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

WOW time flies!!! :o

Well... I guess I need to summarize the last month and a half.
About a week after my last post, I was instructed to get back into the JB having had ample time to heal This time, I knew that I was going to be in for a while based on the tone of her voice.
She enjoyed me going down on her again during the following week. She especially liked all the attention she was getting.
The problems came back again about 3 days after I was locked. The base rin started burning something fierce, but I figured it was my body just protesting being locked again so i pushed through. After about a week though the point at which the base ring comes into contact with the skin was so sore and stretched from me constantly pulling and adjusting it that I could barely move without being in significant pain. Further, I noticed the underside of my penis was really inflames and the top was raw from being pinched as well.

At this point, I used our safe work. AK was frustrated with me but knows that I never use our safe word without very good reason so she gave me the key without any hesitation or protest. It actually wasn't till after I took off the cage that I noticed the swelling and irritation of my penis itself.

We let things be for about a month and I tried one last time. This time, after 2.5 days, I started noticing the burning coming back again and the same old symptoms starting to repeat themselves. Needless to say we killed the experiment immediately.

AK then told me to email MM to see what they had for input - and ...no response. I tried contacting them for almost 2 weeks using every form of contact I could find and ...nothing.
I admit it... I can be slow. It also took 2 whole weeks for me to remember that it wasn't me who ordered the JB, it was AK!
So she emailed them and had a reply in 10min!

I will say this. If your KH buys the device and you try to get around her in ANY way by attempting to contact MM, forget it! they will only talk to the one who placed the order! I'm impressed at their policy and also their speedy response to AK. Good service MM!!!
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i'm glad you're in touch with MM; i had similar problems and waited far too long to get back to MM and have my JB adjusted. See the link below for my journey.

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... 0&start=10

i found it interesting that while the rash was occurring around the base ring of my JB, the gap size being too small was a large part (if not the biggest part) of the problem. So as they say, "mind the gap."

Now that it is sized correctly it is incredibly comfortable (except when it is doing its job) and can be worn indefinitely. Good luck!
1 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Yes. I found similar problems causing different symptoms. It seems the gap size is almost the most important thing.
0 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Well... It's been a long time since my last post. Looking back, it was around the middle of February! It's time for an update.

AJ ended up sending out the JB at the end of February for repairs/adjustments. There was a lengthy Q&A between her and MM to establish what the issues were. Since AJ had ordered to base rings originally, we ended up having both increased in size, keeping the oval shape (at MM's suggestion), keeping the spacing on one at 1/4" and the other adjusted to 3/8". Since receiving the JB back from MM, I haven't tried the 3/8 ring. I figured we'd trial the 1/4 first. AJ was very clear that she didn't want me in any pain and the fitting would be a trial only with the key nearby at all times.

Okay wait, I'm getting ahead of myself a little. Unbeknownst to me, the JB arrived back home around March 28th. AJ was keeping me in the dark as she had some plans with it. Due to a job loss at the end of 2014, we are working opposite shifts on occasion now, so some mornings, AJ will get a pot of coffee going for me as she's heading to bed. The last Saturday in March was one such morning. While I was still sleeping, AJ came into the room and sneaked onto our bed and teased me gently to wake me up. not being caged at this time, I was ready to go pretty quick. "Nope, you have to get to work." was the answer, "...but I tonight, I'm not working."

Well, no chance for me to sleep in, I wanted to get the day over with and get back home!

After dinner and putting the kids to bed, we started talking and catching up on the day's events. there was a natural lull in the conversation when AJ said she wanted to go to bed. It took me a minute to remember the events of the morning. Usually, I shower just before bed, so I went and did that while AJ waited for me. I'm expected to be clean shaven all over (no beard, no body hair. Arms and legs notwithstanding) Not being locked up for a while, I had let this slide but AJ made it clear that if I was going to get any action coming my way, this was to change immediately. Go figure, I obliged without protest.

When I got into bed, AJ was naked and waiting patiently with a small smile of excitement on her face. As is customary, she got to cum first as she's in charge. Once she had a good ride, we cuddled while I waited for my cue to carry one for myself. This usually means PIV.

I'm slowly learning that AJ doesn't always like to cuddle a lot. this was one of those times, I got a "just get on with it." at which point I knew I had missed the cue. oops, nonetheless, AJ is forgiving and allowed PIV this time.
One frustrating thing about being caged and having a wife that is use to having infrequent PIV as a result is I finish really quickly now which usually draws a laugh out loud moment for AJ. Being laughed at during PIV by my wife is somewhat emasculating, but since she's in charge and knows I have given all my sex life to her, I find it arousing as it's due to conditions she's placed on me. Weird as it may be, It's the truth.

After having another shower to clean off, I came back into the bedroom only to see the familiar red MM bag on my pillow. Now I understood why a: AJ was so eager to have PIV and b: why she laughed at my performance. I think it was a little pity knowing that I'd be locked up for a while and it was my last performance. As soon as I came in, she giggled some more and motioned to it. after some obvious comments like, "Oh it's arrived." I was told to put it on.

After putting on the JB, I was informed this was a trial and the key was available, depending how things went. It was Sunday, April 3rd, 2016.

Yesterday, Saturday, we had a brief talk about how things were going. We talked about burning sensations, the fact that 3 days after putting the JB back on, I forgot about it and a week later, when I would usually be in agony, I was as comfortable as day one. AJ was pleased at the progress and started laughing. I asked her why she was laughing and she replied that it's because now I'm locked, there's nothing I can do and she's not decided when and if she wants to let me out again. There's an eventually, but we both know that AJ REALLY enjoys being the 'lucky' one who doesn't have to perform, can set the rules and have orgasms on tap.

Yesterday, I we cerebrated my 40th birthday with a party and our closest friend and family. During dinner, AJ's childhood friend became uncharacteristically direct and started flirting and ordering me about, threatening me with a spanking in front of everybody if I didn't do what I was told. I was taken by surprise but found out later that AJ had almost spilled the beans. She had let out indirectly that she runs things now and almost let out our Chaste secret which may have been a bad thing, but after how her friend acted later, I'm curious how it'd go. I know that information like that can ruin a friendship, so we talked about it and decided to let her friend dictate, by her actions and conversations with AJ, just how much she knows. AJ and I have talked and decided that if she thought it timely, she'd share our secret with our friends. They're a pretty conservative bunch, so who knows if that will ever happen, it could be years.

All day, I was hoping for more action but soon after everybody left, we both fell asleep. So, im true trapped male fashion, I asked this morning if there was going to be any birthday sex. (can't blame a guy for trying) AJ didn't skip a beat and respond smartly, "Wait and see, you may get some action, but it may be the action of pleasing me. We also spent a lot on money on the JB so you may have to stop whining and put up with it."

It was a truly direct and complete answer. A couple of minutes later, I asked again if she enjoying having all the control and having me locked. I got an emphatic yes and told at the same time, "Oh! I also expect you to help more with dishes and if I don't feel like doing them, you're going to do them, and I expect you clean shaven ALL THE TIME! No more hair! I will not tolerate it and there may be consequences!"

Now, I'm horny and want out and it's only been a week! I think I'm in trouble. When we used to have the CB6000s, there were numerous occasions when I'd be locked 4 months at a time, but that was more than a year ago, and without AJ's knowledge, I'v become accustomed to masturbating. Talk about quitting cold turkey!

Oh yes, I was also informed this morning that since we now have the JB, Pirate belongs to her etc, I'm to be locked all the time unless expressly provided with instruction to unlock. once she's done, I'm to immediately lock up again, no matter what.

Yep, I think she likes her man subservient.
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

In my last post, I mentioned that I had asked AJ about PIV for my birthday... well, Sometimes asking pays off! She was really feeling in charge, I think, as she took it upon herself to unlock me. This is new since AJ's always insisted that I have to lock and unlock myself.
She writhed with the intense orgasm she received this evening, harder than in a long while before! AJ's starting to enjoy this more I think.

Anyway, I learned something this time round, since I left the ring on as we were snuggling before getting intimate. With the locking post in its normal position, It got painful as my erection grew. I tried feverishly to rotate it 180 degrees, this helped a lot, except the locking post dig itself into my scrotum during PIV. Also, the ring itself restricted my climax. This was strangely, both very frustrating and intense and awesome at the same time. Overall, I may 'forget' it on again sometime ;)

I had adjusted the JB after out PIV... BIG mistake. while it was a little lose, it was a reminder of what ball burn really means when you are at work and have no way to get enough privacy to adjust things. It took two days of being uncomfortable before AJ allowed me to get the key again and re-adjust the gap. It was set to 1/4" during this time, but I've opened it to 5/16". that 1/16 has made a HUGE difference! The JB is still quite secure, there's now way I can escape and now it's comfortable!!!

This is somewhat bitter-sweet as AJ and I have been battling since November, 5 months, to get my JB correctly adjusted! The problem is now... IT'S ADJUSTED!!!
I've been up front with AJ and once she believes me, it means the following:
1: locked unless AJ needs something, then re-locked :shock:
2: I must always be clean-shaven (face & torso including privates)
3: I'm increasingly responsible for dishes and am noticing being assigned more and more housework.

#1 is the scariest to me. I've never been locked for more than 4 weeks straight, but as AJ says, we spent a lost of money on the JB, we need to get the most out of it. Personally, I think it's an excuse, I think she likes me locked -- like my opinion matters anyway. ;) :lol:
0 x