[Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Afrinadian] Our new lifestyle begins

Post by Afrinadian »

Okay... We'll it's almost midnight and...
I'm leashed and in my doggy bed.
This is the first night of what I guess is the new normal. :shock:
I was obedient and went without a fight. I never win anyway.
Once I'd made my bed in the dark, Madame had the lights out already, I was feeling sad because I'm no longer allowed next to Madame on the bed at night and it's a loss for me.
So yeah, I feel sorry for myself.
I let Madame know I really didn't want to do this, I felt I needed to say least say something.
Madame is changing quickly, it's a little scary. In the past, she would've talked about it. Not this time though, I got a very angry, " I really don't care!"

And that was that. Madame is asleep and I'm on the floor.
4 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Afrinadian wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:20 pm
timmyboy38 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:07 pm
Afrinadian wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:45 pm Wow! I though this board had died, I'm so happy to see it as I really enjoyed journaling here.

Since 2017, we have continued our life of FLR chastity so I will start writing here again.
Would love an update!
Thanks @timmyboy38 , I plan on posting regularly.
Loved it, thanks!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

We'll, not too much to update... Madame caught COVID and hasn't been feeling all that well so not much has been going on.
Some thing's don't change though. I'm still in Chastity and still sleeping in my doggy bed which is a little over 4ft long and enclosed by furniture and 2 walls. It gets a little uncomfortable.

So the rule is as follows: I am to assume I'm sleeping in my doggy bed. That is now my regular bed unless, on rare occasion, Madame invites me to her bed.

Not happening this week obviously...
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

So THAT happened!
... Just as Madame was starting the new doggy bed routine... COVID...
Oof...
I mean first my daughter got it and gave it to Madame and then wouldn't you know it but I got it.
And boy... Did that ever suck!
So for the week and a bit before Madame had it, I was in the doggy bed. Once I got it, I was in the basement (cool dry place with all the tech a guy could want) for 6 days.
Here in BC, quarantine is 5 days but it took me 6 to get better.

Anyway, I'm finally on the mend and Madame allowed me back in her room.
She wanted a hand job tonight so she allowed me on the bed and said I could stay the night. But I have to admit sleeping on the floor and a couch for a few weeks and now back to bed, this feels a little weird. It's hard to fall asleep.

Madame went on to say that every morning going forward, I must place my pillow on the foot of the bed so it's a reminder that I do not have a place and for Madame to choose a place for me to sleep that night.
Madame was telling before she fell asleep that she was curious to see how she liked having me in a different room even though I wasn't leashed since I was sick.
The comment was made in passing and took me a bit too circle back to. I asked for clarification and she's apparently planning or thinking about having me leashed and sleeping someplace not her room.

So now I'm laying hear trying to sleep, wet from getting Madame off, leashed (shorter that normal because I got it tangled under the night stand, Madame laughed at me), somewhat uncomfortable in bed (dunno why), and now wondering what's in store for me.

Madame's wheels are turning. She told me that once I've had a bit more time to recover, I'm taking a day off work as she has some slave plans. She will tell me only when I need to know apparently.

I really don't know what to expect now.
This whole journey started as simple Chastity and KH.
It's a bit like a frog in a pot of water on a stove I guess
2 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

So... Chastity took a back seat for a while as I had a CT scan, numerous doctor appointments and we went on holiday.
Madame doesn't like me locked when on holiday as we go sailing and she's concerned about safety and the kids seeing things they shouldn't. I don't question it as it's a break for me too.
Now that's all over Madame and I had frank conversation about where things are for us. (We have these periodically)
Turns out, Madame has been stewing on something for a while but needed to talk it through to get more of an idea of what she wanted.
She shared with me that she sees my position as 45% slave and 55% husband and she wants that reversed... At least, if not closer to 70 slave 30 husband. It was more informing me really. I recently realized that unless it's a matter of finances which she doesn't have ahead for, I no longer have any will to counter Madame's wishes.
We talked a lot about hard limits and there's really only one. Our relationship must be protected at all costs.
All the other stuff like safety etc notwithstanding.

In a previous post, I talked about my doggy bed, being leashed and how she calls me her doggy.
Well, that seems to be taking root and becoming something different. As a test, I bought some paws online to see what her response would be as I remembered years ago she saw them and it disgusted her. I miscalculated.
She loves them and now has me on all fours following her onto our back deck, around the house etc and lying at her feet like a dog does.
This started since our chat 2 days ago.
Madame is working night shift this week but I have been told that I will be a dog all night this Friday and starting next week when she's home, 'things are going to change'.
Madame has made it clear that she is no longer going to bounce ideas off me as I am a slave, get no input and have no rights except those mentioned before.
She also told me she's going to have me tattooed as a slave with my slave number and I'm not going to have any input on it. Apparently she's already talked with an artist who loves the idea!
More to come, I'm sure...
2 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

I'm still processing last night.(It was weird)
Madame has started the training I talked about in my previous post. The issue is she's not sure what she wants me to be like yet so she's experimenting.
Last night started off normal enough. I was in uniform by 930pm which means I'm showering and getting ready for bed before this as I never know what the night is going to look like.
At 930, Madame had me kneeling in front of her and waiting.
Shortly after, she motioned to my paws and had me manouver so she could put them on.
The paws are a type of glove I put on which doesn't allow me to close my hand. There are also booties which are several sizes too small by design which force my feet into a pointed position and curl my toes. When I attemp to stand while wearing these, I cannot straighten my foot out and it pulls on my hamstrings so I'm forced to knees.
When in in uniform and wearing my paws, Madame likes me to sit or lay on the floor at her feet. She says that's typically what dogs do so that's what I am to do.
Last night she got snackish and grabbed a bag of chips. After sitting down again, Madame held a chip above my face and teased me up till I reached far enough with my mouth to get it.
Then she did it again... This time came a firm, "Role over." I didn't believe my ears this has never happened before so I didn't respond. Again and firmer, "Role over!"
So I rolled onto my stomach.
"Up!" Was her next command followed by "Beg." When she almost allowed me to have the chip. She stopped and commanded, "Speak!" She had a look of amusement and satisfaction on her face. "Speak!" Came the command again more forceful this time. I knew I had to do it or be punished. "Woof" it was quiet and I was successfully objectified. The chip was then put in my mouth.
"Okay, lay down." She was done and her dominance established again.
I spent the rest of the night being her good doggy, what a mind trip.

Finally, it was time to go to bed and Madame had fallen asleep on the couch. Normally I call her name softly and wake her so we can go to bed.
The problem was that I didn't know whether to speak in English or as a dog. Madame left this ambiguous so I pawed her gently. Once up, Madame turned off the lights and commanded, "go get your bed ready"
Still wearing my paws, I obediently crawled to her bedroom (you'll remember slaves have no bedroom) and rolled out the doggy bed.
At this point she told me to get her the leash ...and I was locked up.

"Okay, get into your bed." And she disappeared over the top of her bed where Madame sleeps and I was on the floor, wearing paws, bulging against my Chastity cage and leashed to Madame's bed.

I finally plucked up the courage to ask her whether or not I was to speak as a human or a dog. The response was that I'm a dog that can speak and it doesn't matter how I speak either way. (It was implied that I need to go with whatever I feel is right for the situation)

Shortly after came the "goodnight" followed by the click of the light.
There I was the doggy leashed to the bed laying there naked on the floor except for the paws and chastity device.

My dreams were so weird! I was a human dog and was being ordered around by our closest friends.

It's mid morning the next day now and I'm still trying to figure out what happened. It's okay though as I'll be in uniform again tonight.
3 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

I hope you don’t mind my commenting here… Your journey sounds interesting, to say the least. All I can say is I could not survive the night without at least two trips to the bathroom!
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Lol, thanks!
I have to admit, the bathroom thing can get in the way.
There have been times...
When I do need to go, I have to wake Madame and she gets grumpy. By the time I get back, she's usually asleep but I have to listen to the objections about disturbing her sleep the next morning. This works effectively as a deterrent but if you gotta go... You gotta go!
:lol:
1 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Been sailing again so Chastity and such was off the table per Madame's instructions.
She does not want me locked up at all on the boat and because of how things work on our boat while sailing, it really is an equal relationship.

After getting home in the past, Madame would leave me unlocked and continue like that for a couple of weeks. Not this time though.
After getting home and putting away the tender it was shave, shower and *click* - locked.
This was Sunday (the day we got back), it was uniform, leash and doggy bed. It felt like nothing changed and no time had passed since before the vacation.

Last night, Monday, Madame gave me permission to sleep on her bed as she had a nightshift. I asked her this afternoon how she felt knowing if been in her bed? She admitted she was weirded out.

Madame has spoken about banning me from her bed and bathroom permanently unless she invites me of course.
To be sure I don't cheat (we both know I will) she is thinking about having me install a security camera that only she has access to in the bedroom so she can monitor me - one she can deactivate when she gets home.
(I have my security camera system accessable through a self-hosted vpn with heavy encryption to prevent footage getting online)
I'm curious how long it's going to take till she has me monitored.

Madame has been flopping back on forth about how perminent the doggy bed was going to be so I asked her about it after the question I mentioned above.
The response was quick and assertive, the bed is hers and my place is on the floor in my doggy bed. From now on, I'm only allowed on her bed if she invites me and if she invites me because she wants attention, I'm still to sleep in my doggy bed unless special permission is granted.

Madame is also thinking about 'playing with her toy' tonight (meaning me) this litteraly means I am her toy that she wants to play with. This usually means I'm bound and she has a 'fun' sadistic time at my expense. It never works in my favor though I've learned to find something to enjoy as it's better than being ignored.
She is still also working out how to change the way she sees me as she still says she's committed to seeing me primarily as her slave.
Considering how quickly she got back into the swing of things after the vacation, I think she might be serious.

The catch to all this is that I'm horny as hell but I'm not allowed to say anything until bedtime at which point she's decide if I get attention or not. Since I'm pretty well perminently locked when we're not sailing or going to the doctor, this usually means she plays with my nipples to I'm a mess and then goes to sleep leaving me doing all over the place (oh! And I'm not allowed to make a mess)
2 x
Afrinadian

Post by Afrinadian »

Well, little has changed since the last post. Madame never did do anything that night but she did start commenting that she didn't have a ball gag. She has one now but still hasn't used it. I have to admit that I'm a little confusedas we've had a couple in the past and she's rarely if ever used them.
However... Madame told me as I was waiting for permission to go to bed (doggy bed of course) that she will be using it tonight as there are things she wants to do to me :shock:

I'm nervous.

I have no idea what she wants to do but Madame has a sadistic side. I try not to awaken it. She's not violent but admits she likes to hear me whimper and watch me squirm. Sometimes, she will bring me to the edge of crying.

We'll see what happens :?

As for the doggy bed, Madame is looking for an actual doggy bed now. I think the writing is on the wall for me.
Madame hasn't said anything about the bathroom thing yet and hasn't brought up the camera subject since. That's fine by me!

It seems there's another step taken in the journey. Daily, I feel more and more like a subordinate and Les and Les in control of my own existence. I suppose that is what Madame wants.

We will see.
2 x