[attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
attentive_husband

Re: [attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

Post by attentive_husband »

We're 68 days into my wife embracing chastity and yesterday morning when I asked if I would ever get unlocked for an orgasm, she said "probably." I asked if she meant that seriously and she said yes. So she's now getting comfortable with the idea that she never has to let me cum again.

She also now says that her orgasms are more intense "this time" with me kept chaste. So she's becoming pretty comfortable with focusing on what turns her on the most and taking away my orgasms if that's what she wants.

For some time now I've only gotten to see her naked about once every 3 weeks. She lets me touch her breasts about once every 2 weeks, usually through her nightgown. And I get to go down on her about every 3rd week. And mostly all this with her full length cotton nightgown on.

She does tease me every 2nd to 3rd day. She loves doing that to me. She loves looking at me all swelled up in my contender bulging out of every opening.

And she's coming to really like my being submissive to her. At times she feels a bit weird about it, but most of the time she's good with it.

Life is good!
0 x
attentive_husband

Another interesting item. About 2 months ago I came to the conclusion emotionally that it's correct/right that my wife decides what we do and how we do it when it comes to intimacy. I may want to cum, but I haven't asked her to let me cum since then. It would feel wrong to do so.

This isn't a rational decision where I have to stop myself from saying things, it's an emotional decision where I haven't once wanted to say please let me out.

So yesterday I asked if she wanted to cuddle. She said yes, lay my head in her lap and she would hold me while cruising the Internet on her phone.

I replied, "How about I hold you." We do that a lot. She generally likes that. She said ok. But I immediately felt wrong that I had asked for something different than what she proposed. It felt really wrong.

I apologized to her. She told me I was a bit over the top. But I said I had to apologize because it felt so wrong to do this.

It's a little thing but in a sense indicative of the degree to which I've submitted to her.
0 x
attentive_husband

70 days! 10 fucking weeks! I was let out last Saturday night and had a wonderful time with my wife. But that was 8 hours short of 10 weeks with no orgasm. Wow!

So very intense time being out. Glad she let me out.

Also feels right to be locked back up now.

And she says that this time we need to once again set a new record...
0 x
attentive_husband

We're 2-1/2 years in and the most recent thing is...

Last weekend my wife let me out and we made love a couple of times. This was after 4 weeks locked up. It was wonderful. And I didn't want to get locked back up. I still don't want to be locked up. We've gone a week now and I keep saying I want out and she tells me that we're staying with this because I'm much more attentive to her this way.

I see her point and there are a lot of plusses for me to having me locked. The foreplay is incredible. And I love being so infatuated with her. It's not that I'm demanding to be out and she won't. But as long as she gets the final decision - I'm staying locked up.

It's definitely different this way. And scary.
0 x
attentive_husband

Two weeks ago I asked to be let out for a bit. Work was incredibly stressful and that was part of it. But part of it was I missed having orgasms. And so my wife let me out.

And after a week I asked to be locked back up. First because I missed the intensity of my sexual desires for my wife. Second because my wife says I'm a much better husband when I'm locked up (for her there isn't really a trade-off).

And then this morning as things were getting intense she told me that she might never let me have another orgasm. Not for sure, but she said this is the first time it crossed her mind to never let me cum again.
4 x
attentive_husband

It's been awhile. Still locked 24/7 with the occasional release. But we're now 11 weeks in to what my wife promised will be at least 6 months.

And she's now said numerous times she's not sure if she'll let me out then, or ever. Not teasing, but dead serious about it.

This was never a kink for either of us. I did it to see if it would make me a better husband (long story), and it did. So that has been the main driver of this. But her orgasms now are a lot more often and a lot more intense. It has come to really turn her on. And that turn-on is why it may be that I never get unlocked again instead of being let out to make love once every 3 or 4 weeks.

In addition, I rarely get to see her naked (a glimpse every 3 weeks or so, holding her naked every 6 weeks or so) and rarely get to touch her boobs. She's got me locked up with more than just orgasm denial.

And she loves getting me worked up. Many times more than having an orgasm. She loves to see me bulging through the cage and begging her to cum.

So that's my status, orgasm free for the indefinite future and being constantly teased. Both incredibly wonderful and impossibly frustrating. And I so want to cum!
2 x
attentive_husband

I will never have another orgasm.

And I'm in shock. Part of me wanted to get to this point, but part of me really liked that occasionally my wife would let me out.

This morning she told me she's decided to make it permanent. We have a phrase "swear by ..." that in our decades of being married we've never violated and I asked her "swear by ..." and she said yes.

So I'll never have another orgasm. Decided by her 3 years and 1 month after I first asked her to lock me up (and she thought I was nuts).

This is scary
4 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

attentive_husband wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:12 am
This is scary
:shock: :o

Now the Male Chastity lifestyle REALLY begins.
May be something to this "BCWYWF" after all.
0 x
attentive_husband

Yesterday morning my wife told me she's had no second thoughts about this decision.

I'm glad one of the two of us is certain this is a good idea:flushed:
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

attentive_husband wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:06 am Yesterday morning my wife told me she's had no second thoughts about this decision.
It would be interesting to learn how she came to the decision.
1 x