[attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
attentive_husband

Re: [attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

Post by attentive_husband »

17 days since an orgasm. 12 days in a cage. And then last night let out!

It was incredible. Including early on when my wife said "maybe I should leave you locked up a couple more days."

And while my wife still has mixed feelings about this whole thing, after she left me out all night and I kept hugging her, she definitely wanted me back in the cage before we went to bed tonight.

As for me, I'm glad we had sex but I also understand how some guys say afterwards that they wish they had not had an orgasm. I did feel the negative to it also. With that said, I am glad to be locked back up.
0 x
attentive_husband

Ok, 2-1/2 weeks into when we started, 3 weeks since I brought it up. And I think my wife is, if not embracing it, coming to appreciate and enjoy it. Two nights ago she teased me so bad I was worried that I was going to burst through my cage as that steel is only so strong. I won't go into details, but she is a really really good tease.

And subtle. This morning it was short and very subtle and in 30 seconds again I was ready to have the top of my head blown off.

In addition she is not giving a date for the next release other than constantly pointing out that it has to come of for an airplane flight in 3 weeks. In other words, she appears to be good with keeping me locked up for 3 weeks when we've just started.

She's definitely taking over control of my cock and my orgasms. And frustrating me to the point of tears multiple times. Quite different and much better than I expected when I went in to this.
1 x
attentive_husband

3-1/2 weeks since I proposed chastity
3 weeks being locked up (out once)

And things are going well. From my point of view this feels right. I keep getting driven back toward loving my wife where before it would be a lot about sex. For example yesterday morning she said maybe last night we could fool around a bit. When I brought it up last night she said no. Pre chastity that would likely have me masturbating within an hour. Last night, after a bit if disappointment, it had me thinking of sitting next to her and holding her as she watched TV. It's really weird how the lack of sex actually decreases the thoughts of sex and increases the thoughts of how wonderful she is.

And she's coming to like it too. I asked her a couple of days ago her feelings and she said she's leaning in favor of it. Not sold yet, but over 50%. Another time it came up and her comment was that we're doing something really weird. Not I am, we are.

So what do I miss most now? Sex? Nope. Heavy fooling around? Nope. What I miss most is I was giving her full backrubs every morning and now some mornings she declines them. There's no way even 2 months ago I would have guessed that my strongest desire is to give her backrubs.

Life is good!
1 x
attentive_husband

25 days since going in a cage (and its been 24/7).
13 days since my last (and only) orgasm.

It just got a lot more real!

Two nights ago my wife teased me mercilessly. but what was really interesting about it was a lot of the time i felt loved and safe and secured for. i desperately wanted to cum and that was not going to happen. But at the same time, well most of the time(some was intense desire) it was mixed in with those other feelings. Incredible.

She also for awhile held me and told me to calm down. and then as I calmed down, she reached down and got me worked up again. So with one hand she was holding me and telling me to calm down. With the other she was working to get me excited again. Intense tease combined with love and caring helping me through.

She also talked about how we don't know what will happen when she lets me out in next in 10 days. Maybe we'll have sex, maybe she'll just stoke me. Maybe I'll get to cum, maybe I won't. My god, it was so intense.

And then this morning it got a lot more real. Very intense teasing, including not allowing me to touch her anywhere sexual and she was touching a little and then stopping a lot. Intense!

But then she told me to lie there and not react. As she tried to drive me insane with what she was doing. The rest of the morning she was controlling what I could and could not do. She's taken control of our fooling around. Not a little but fully and clearly.

And when I begged to be let out and for us to make love she told me it was too soon. That i need to wait till we go on vacation. She's very comfortable now deciding when I'm let out. And she's very comfortable driving me insane while I remain caged.

And then at the end I called her mistress. She said she didn't like that and that just added a day to when I get out. Me being me (I'm an idiot), I called her that again and she said 2 days and asked if I wanted to repeat and add a third day.

She now owns me. And she owns when I get out. And she's very comfortable with that. Meanwhile I'm now waiting till the 24th for my next release. It's shifted to being her fully in charge.

After this morning I asked her how she felt about the whole male chastity thing and she said "good." So she's embracing it.

And I'm all in. It's frustrating and scary. But it's also loving and wonderful and exciting. Our relationship is so much more alive and interesting and intense.
3 x
attentive_husband

This is likely my last post here - for a good reason.

We're 45 days in and it's working great. Not perfect but nothing is. But we both like me in chastity. My wife likes it a lot, probably more than me now.

And it's now normal and natural. It's caused a radical change in our sex lives, but that's now the new normal. I had it off when we flew recently (don't want to explain that to the TSA) and it felt weird not to be locked up.

So that's it - I'm now permanently in chastity, allowed out (at present) every couple of weeks for a very intense couple of hours. And otherwise it's on 24/7. And we're both happy.
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

The other interesting thing is this is now normal. During the day I mostly don't feel the cage at all. When I do notice it or think of it, it now feels normal. I think if it came off for a couple of hours it would feel wrong to not have it on.
I read through your posts - what a journey you had. Like you, I made a long, three-page (A4) letter detailing why I'd tried chastity on my own before approaching the wife, she had evidence of change before even knowing about it. I'd merely pointed out when I started, and she realised that was when I'd started to change.

At the start I'd used a CB6000s as it was all I could afford, I'm now onto a steel cage (new one arriving Monday) and the sheer panic I felt when one time the ring points broke, meaning the whole thing could come off. I mean, adrenaline, "OH NO!", and even that she would increase my lockup time because I'd broken it.

Right now I'm unlocked, as I'd caught a bit of skin and it's quite irritated - although this also causes some pain in erections due to it's location - so I don't have much incentive there.

I'm happy for you, for you both that you have accepted and embraced this lifestyle in such a way. For me, I am trying to tease (no pun intended) the dominant aspects of this out with my wife, although she accepts the device and it's implications, she considers it cruel to deny me sexual gratification. I keep telling her that denial is all part of the process, and hopefully one day she will get it, just like it seems your wife has.
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
attentive_husband

sexy_cheese wrote:For me, I am trying to tease (no pun intended) the dominant aspects of this out with my wife, although she accepts the device and it's implications, she considers it cruel to deny me sexual gratification. I keep telling her that denial is all part of the process, and hopefully one day she will get it, just like it seems your wife has.
My wife had a giant problem with that too at first. But she's come to see that it works for me. And is having fun with it herself too. I think what made it work for her is when she relaxed enough about this, and saw the benefits, that she decided to have fun with it.

And she then told me to stop taking it so serious and to have fun myself. And that helped me a lot too.
0 x
sexy_cheese

Post by sexy_cheese »

My wife does see some benefits, but is just slowly coming round to the idea that it is not cruel to deny me something which she feels should (no pun intended) come naturally. I guess it's all down to time, working at it, and like you said, having fun with it...
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
attentive_husband

So 5 months out and it gets better and better. I'm a much better husband to my wife and she's much happier with me. We spend a lot more time together not only doing more, but just talking or reading together.

And she's come to really enjoy teasing me and is having a lot more orgasms than she used to. As she put it, she's now having enough for both of us. I think we're headed to a point where orgasms for me will be monthly at best.
0 x
attentive_husband

6 months of being locked up 24/7 and this is truly permanent. I can't see going back and my wife has said there's no way we're leaving me unlocked.

Two mornings ago she let me out, we made love, and she told me I couldn't cum. First time she did that. She has 6 orgasms (yes I rock!!!) as we made love. That has not happened in a loooooong time. She clearly finds refusing me orgasms not just making me a better husband, but also an incredible turn-on.

And while I so want out many times and I so want to cum many times, I also love what she does to me. And I'm happier - in our relationship and in life. So all in all well worth it.
2 x