[attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
attentive_husband

Re: [attentive_husband] And I've started the journey

Post by attentive_husband » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Tom Allen wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:53 pm
It would be interesting to learn how she came to the decision.
I asked her. She thought a bit and said that it seemed the natural next step in this journey. And she then added that I had hinted about it some.

We talked later again and I asked her if she liked me more the longer I was locked up and she said that is definitely true. Both in that I'm a better husband and that the sex is better. She has also come to love the sexual part of this - the teasing and that when we make love it's all about her.
2 x

attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:18 pm

Yesterday was interesting. I wanted out. No thought of trade-offs, the benefits of chastity, etc. - I wanted to cum.

My wife did her best to calm me down and help me through it. But she said she didn't consider for even a second letting me out. And at the end of the day she made the comment that "it hasn't been that long since my last orgasm" (it's been over 3 months).

And today was good (this morning was great).
5 x

attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband » Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 am

110 days. 110 days without an orgasm. I was insane with lust for my wife, to an extent I've never experienced before.

Ok, so we were going down the path of indefinite chastity for me with the intent of maybe never letting me have an orgasm. And as time progressed it got more and more intense. Well beyond anything before. I had trouble focusing on anything else. Often my first hour at work was trying to shift my mind to work.

And then we had a difficult family problem and my wife had to fly out to help. We figured it would be 1 - 2 weeks and I had to stay because of work. When I got home she had left the key out. Needless to say I was masturbating every chance I had until she came back.

Subsequent to that she locked me back up, but let me out for a couple of days after just 5 - 6 weeks. Same thing again, 5 - 6 weeks and out.

And now I've been out for over a month I think.

Why?

I asked her and she said that it became overwhelming for her. That hadn't occurred to me (duh!) but my wanting her so intensely all the time was overload for her. So now chastity is over, and I miss it.
1 x