[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Fast forward... KH and I are on Thanksgiving road trip. I haven't been locked for what seems like forever and have been hoping KH would get a wild hair and tell me to lock up again.

So, at the risk of topping from the bottom or weirding her out, or making her mad for whatever reason, real or imagined, I put the Jailbird on and then asked her for a favor. She asked what it was and I asked her to "do the honors of locking the caged beast".

She said "Yes, of course." And gladly closed the lock on the Jailbird.

Mmm Mmmm Mmm Good!
1 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Still on the road trip somewhere near the arctic circle I think. Tom has made mention of wearing a device in colder climes - yep! it's different.

Interestingly enough, KH has made no negative comments or made even sideways glances. All good!

This morning I awoke with a greater than normal erection that really pulled my scrotum up tight. Had to apply some hand lotion to make the skin slide through the base ring and stop the "burn." I was glad to know/feel that it was another erection that I would not selfishly enjoy by myself and wait for one to be shared with my beloved KH.
Last edited by jfenoffti on Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:23 pm

It's been a week now that the beast has been caged and locked.

As mentioned in the previous post, KH was going along for the ride and was neutral or even positive. (I think she secretly enjoys the feeling of the JailBird between her cheeks as we cuddle.) One morning as we were getting dressed for the day, KH says something to the effect of "Did you bring the key?" To which I replied "No." (I knew she had the "emergency" key in her purse - which she has still forgotten about.) "What will you do if I don't have it?" (Meaning the one she was looking for in her make up and toiletry bag.) "Wait until we get home I guess." "You're in luck - I found it." However, KH made no mention of any intention to unlock me.

I did notice her briefly looking at my locked cock over the next couple of days, but nothing more.

We arrived home after a long hard drive, unloaded, showered and went to bed. The next morning, yesterday, was amazing! We cuddled and I pet her and rubbed her head and arms and legs and fingers and kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobes and gently squeezed her breasts and very gently pinched her large erect nipples. This went on for an extended period of time.

Earlier yesterday morning I had awoken to the pain of some serious ball burn due to an unusually hard, caged erection that lasted 25 minutes. :!: So I was already mentally primed for some intense intimacy. (You thought I was going to say "sex" didn't you? Well, I was, but I knew I was not going to "get' it, but certainly wanted to bring KH to orgasm.)

I rolled over onto KH and we began kissing - lots of little, quick, slightly damp kisses on the lips accented by some lower lip sucking, ear lobe nibbling, nearly animal-like neck kisses. As you can well imagine, I was dripping. On KH. You know where.

The kissing proceeded south, KH gladly opened her legs so I could position myself to lick her pussy and clit. We changed position slightly so I could kneel on the floor and really get in close. KH's moans and groans told me I was doing it right! Then KH squeezed her thighs on either side of my head and grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face into her pussy! :o :D

Intense orgasm. Followed by "Stop! I need to reset."

The post-coital intimacy begins with more kissing, a couple of intense deep, wet, tongue thrusting and some light kisses before I roll off and lie next to her. KH likes to be rubbed and pet afterwards and she was enjoying my attention. In an endorphin filled moment I said "That was wonderful. I'd be happy if we always do this just this way." (Meaning my cock stays locked and KH gets orally induced orgasms for the rest of our lives.)

KH says "Really? You mean it?" with a look on her face that said she was surprised but really liked the idea. (And still basking in the post coital endorphin induced euphoria) I say "Yes." (I told you it was an endorphin filled moment!)

I really wanted some attention too of course. Yes, I had a boat load of endorphins as I was eating her and made her cum, but I still wanted her squeeze me, run her fingernails over my balls and pinch my nipples and generally tease me a little. To make it easier for KH to reach me, I moved around so my head was next to her feet and slid my left arm under her left leg so I could easily reach her thighs, belly and pussy. Likewise, she slid her left arm under my left leg and began to stroke my locked cock and balls. It was wonderful! Neither one of us wanted the morning to end. We changed position again and lay cuddling and spooning for quite some time.

KH wanted to get up and go out onto the patio for coffee. I asked her "May I lick your pussy just one time, slowly, before we get up?"

"I'll give you 30 seconds." :D :shock: :!:

No one was keeping an eye on a clock, but when I thought I was at about 45-60 seconds and KH was obviously enjoying the tonguing, I stopped and got up. The secret is always leave 'em wanting more.

We are making the bad when KH walks behind me and gives me a little love tap on my still bare left cheek. "Thank you my Queen. May I have another?" and KH lightly slaps my right cheek.

KH notices that I'm dripping, profusely, onto the floor - "You're dripping on my carpet!"

(Seeing a great opportunity here) I say "So spank me!"

"You're too eager and like it too much. It won't be punishment. You must have been a difficult child."

"Then let's call it 'funishment' ." (Yes, I stole that from someone else.) KH smiles and chuckles just a little.

So this morning, instead of staying home, I drive her to work and run some errands afterwards. Otherwise, I'd return to our CFNM morning routine of getting her coffee and breakfast. While she's still in the bathroom, doing her make up, I went to tell her I had her coffee and breakfast to go ready, that I had her car keys, etc. "And speaking of keys..." I said, "if you haven't already, remember to hide the key."

"Well, go on then. Get out of here!"

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm Good!
1 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Last night, I'm in bed reading a magazine, waiting for KH to finish in the bathroom. KH comes into the bedroom and asks if I'm still wearing my cage. I answer "Of course. :roll: My Queen hasn't unlocked me." KH pulls the covers down below my crotch, pats my cage, pulls the covers back up and says "Just checking. You could get it off if you really wanted to."

"Yes but I'd have to destroy the lock."

"I had a dream the other night - I had to take you to the ER, I was standing outside and could hear the staff laughing and a guy walks up with a pair of 3 foot long bolt cutters and says "I got it!"

And today... KH is wearing her black bra and slacks for work (hasn't finished dressing yet) and I hold her and kiss her neck and pull her close to me. KH says "You're always horny. 'course that's good for me!" :twisted:
1 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 am

Just starting the third week locked. Could have sworn there was another week in there somewhere. Seems like three.
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 am

So, it's the little things that show/say you are thinking of her. Take note here men.

This morning, KH jumps out of bed and starts getting ready for work. Because she's in management, she is going to meet the guest speaker-from-out-of-town at the airport. However, she set her alarm incorrectly and is late even before she starts.

While KH is getting ready, yours truly gets up starts the coffee, pours her a glass of juice, puts a "to go" box together for her consisting of a couple of napkins, some protein bars (different flavors), two bottles of water (one for her and one for her speaker) and her coffee complete with her favorite flavored creamer. (Get your mind out of the gutter! Not that one!). (Although there was this cocktail party once... But that's another story.)

KH comes out into the kitchen and says something to the effect of 'you are so sweet and thoughtful'. :D

Because I thought of her and her needs and concerns.

But wait! There's more! I didn't stop thinking about her after she left. I went online and checked the status of the guest's flight and called my KH while she was driving to the airport to give her the flight status update. Yes, I thought of doing this, not KH.

That's what this (MC lifestyle) is all about. It's just that simple. And that does not mean that you get to whine and complain and be needy wanting your KH to do this and that when you want it. Nope. Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

So, did I get naked cuddling this morning? Nope. Do I know when I will? Nope. But, being a betting man, I'll wager it'll be sooner than later! Why? Because KH likes my thoughtfulness. She knows I'm thinking of her.

This isn't rocket surgery or brain science. :lol:
2 x
MM JB