[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 am

Thursday
Per our usual morning routine, the alarm sounds and the cuddling begins. You know, the spooning up close and tight. Just holding her in my arms, around her upper body and arms, fingers intertwining. Planting soft kisses on her neck. Nibbling her ear lobe. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Good!

KH is in the bathroom, wearing slacks and a bra, doing her makeup and hair, preparing to go to work. I come in naked, from the kitchen, and stand just behind and off to one side of her. She looks in the mirror at my caged cock and says “How’s your cock?”

“It’s fine.”

Still looking at the reflection, “Strange, very strange.”

“Well, thank you for supporting me.”

“It’s what I do.”

However, we still have coffee and juice together in the kitchen. CFNM style. And she’s happy being kissed goodbye at the door by a naked, caged man.
0 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:57 am

It was an earlier start to the day than usual. But half an hour before the alarm went off, I was awakened by some serious ball burn and stretching. This has happened every night except one since I put the Jailbird on. Often, I’ve had two nocturnal erections in one night. Each time, the cage contains the erection, but the cage is still pushed away from my body, restrained only by my testicles. :cry:

So, I get up, void, and return to bed, getting a little closer to my sleeping KH. Since we normally go to sleep with me touching her hip or thigh, it was easy to put my hand on the inside of her thigh as she slept, without waking her. In fact, she moved her legs as she slept to better allow me to move my hand up as far as I could. KH continued to sleep and I moved in and out of a light twilight sleep until the alarm jolted us awake. I have always hated alarm clocks. :evil: We then held each other for a few minutes and got up and at ‘em.

The morning CFNM routine continues. : ) Just before KH was to leave, she stood on a step and I stood on the step below for a clutch and kiss. (I am taller than KH, and this makes it much easier!) She’s wearing business clothes and I’m wearing my cage and a smile. I see her to the door, we kiss and both say “I love you” again.

We’ll be traveling next week. Thinking of this, as she saw it the first time, KH asked if I was going to wear my Jailbird through the airport. “Definitely not”.

KH replied “We’ll pack it in the checked baggage and you can put it back on when we get there.” :shock:

Another positive sign that KH remains in the game. : ) :D

Since that time, I’ve arranged to send it to MM for a re-gapping during our travels. Won’t have to worry about security and it’ll be finished about the same time we return. So the rest of my Lenten denial will be more comfortable. I started this lock up period before Lent and then KH decided a Lenten denial was appropriate. For those of you keeping score, I’m at 1 month and 2 days now. Only another month and 2 days to Easter. Then there is that additional denial period KH came up with – release when I earn enough to replace her salary.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:50 pm

So I’m out in the field and have a B2B meeting with a lady colleague. She’s wearing a necklace with two keys and a heart shaped lock pendant. The keys are jewelry keys, not really-actually-open-a-lock keys. So after a few minutes I say “That’s a very nice necklace you’re wearing.”

“Thank you.”

Ok, I’m going to go one step farther but not cross the line. “My wife wears a necklace with a key on it too.” Nothing more is said. Nothing more to be gleaned from behavior, body language, demeanor, nothing.

It must just be a nice, trendy necklace.
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Sunday 4th

Church on Sat evening so we could sleep-in Sunday.

Again, as in previous nights, two amazing tests of the hydraulic limits of my cage. It hurt so good. Then this morning, cuddling, petting, and a slow increasing of the cage's internal hydraulic pressure as evidenced by dripping, and KH starts talking about my mother. :evil: BUZZKILL! I stop petting and lie motionless until KH stops.

We resume, KH ends up sitting on the edge of the bed and I’m on my back, head hanging slightly over the edge of the bed next to her. KH pets me and at my suggestion, starts dragging her finger nails over me and then pinching my nipples. :D I am shuddering and writhing. KH stands facing me on the bed, my head against her thighs. I arch my head back and get one lick in :D and KH backs away and says “NO! I didn’t say you could!” And walked away, leaving me wide eyed, dripping and straining in my Jailbird. At least she didn’t say there’d be another penalty.

Then, a few minutes late, we’re both in the bathroom, she looks in the mirror at my caged cock and says “When I look at that cage, I can’t help but think of those movies, like The Mask, where they put someone in a cage or mask or something like that.” This is not a good thing.

Ok, on-again-off-again.

Moral of the story: It (acceptance of playing the game or living the lifestyle) ebbs and flows. Sometimes the change is quick – like this morning. Sometimes not so much. But KH is still supportive. She just wants me to listen to her. Not judge what she says or "fix" or change anything. So, we're good.
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 am

Mar 13 Tuesday
KH and I were on a personal business trip. Because we were flying we chose for me not to wear the Jailbird. No need for extra challenges, drama or embarrassment. Because the JB needed a slight re-gapping, I took advantage of the “no wear” period to send it to MM for a tune up and re-gapping.

During the trip and now afterwards, I am still on the honor system. Sunday morning KH and I are cuddling, spooning, and the atmosphere is beginning to get hotter. Much hotter. KH looks up at me and asks “Are we going to break your fast?” (I am chaste for Lent.)

“No.”

“But what if I want you?”

“You can still have me. My tongue and my cock. I just can’t orgasm.”

“Well, ok….”

At some point soon after this KH says “You can’t penetrate me yet, I’m not wet enough.” Which in our lives has become code for “I’m not wet enough; you need to go down on me and bring me to orgasm with your tongue on my clit; then I’ll be wet enough.”

The eyes-rolling-back-into-her-head orgasm didn’t take too long to start and lasted a respectable length of time. Now, we are ready for some PIV loving.

Two factors come into play here, age and interval between PIV sex. “Go slow… I’m not dilated enough to take you yet… Oo-kay, ... OOOOOooohhh – aahhh that’s better!”

Yes, you guessed it. Orgasm number two for KH. :D Followed by a short refractory period. The chaste one is still ready to go. Penetration again with an increasing tempo. Like I mean it! KH is watching me, pinching my nipples (which has an exponential multiplying effect on my level of arousal and desire) and I’m getting close, closer and with a herculean effort I withdraw and rest my cock on KH’s flushed labia and clit.

“I don’t believe you can do that!” (Meaning stopping when so close to cumming.)

“It’s tough.”

This demonstration of love for KH results in more kissing followed by “Turn over on your belly.”
KH does as directed and I proceed to edge myself by sliding my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. Occasionally I’d drop down a little “You’re about to penetrate- don’t go there.” The sliding up and down resumed and KH gets in on the action by clenching my cock between her cheeks and releasing and clenching, and… again and again. It was wonderful. On a number of levels.

KH getting into and supporting the chastity with teasing; by not feeling guilty that I’m not cumming too; and just the incredible hot sex.

Mmm Mmmm Mmmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm

The re-gapped MMJB should arrive this week. In the mean time, I'm unlocked.

Yesterday, after a morning of cuddling and petting, KH wore her lock and key earrings out and about as we went about our Sunday afternoon activities. Just a subtle reminder to me that she's thinking about chastity. (Which logically followed the denial in the morning.)

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:12 am

TH 22 March
My re-gapped MMJB arrived late last week – LESS than a 1 week turn around! That was fast!

I tried on the larger of the two rings, just to start with, and have been wearing it ever since. The larger (2 incremental steps up) was MM’s idea. Thanks!

After 3 days and 2 nights, I was pretty sure that I would not need to take it off for any reason so I left the key on her vanity counter and told her it was there, last night before we went to bed.

This morning, while getteg ready for work, KH comes up to me, (I’m wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt), pats my caged cock twice and says “Just checking!” We kiss a couple of times and she says “Look” and holds my head with both hands and turns my head down so my nose is deep in her double D cleavage. :o We kiss some more, she says “I love you” and I say “I love you too.” KH replies “I know you do.”

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:13 am

Veeerrrrry interestink! (That’s a reference to Arte Johnson’s WWII character on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh In.)

It’s been a week now that I’ve been wearing my MMJB after the re-gapping. So much better! Very comfortable 95% of the time. That other 5% is, well, attention getting. Even with other silicone and resin cages, I didn’t realize that I regularly (nightly) have two nocturnal erections. I am happy to report I have had absolutely no testicular slippage with the MMJB. That does mean however, that the device (a “ball-trap” device) is aptly named! Wakes me up every time. And I’m ok with that. Just lets me remind myself that I am forgoing my orgasms and erections, for my lovely KH/wife.

Now this weekend was the first phase in a major bathroom remodeling project, gutting, and installing new cabinets and bathroom fixtures. Lots of hard manual labor. Took my watch off but not my cage. Only a couple of times was I reminded it was on. No problems with it at all.

Yet sitting here at the computer I’ve got a slight pinching going on. Go figure.

Saturday morning as I was getting a little more aggressive in bed with my beautiful, sexy KH, she says “I still can’t quite get my head around this, you caged, but trying to have sex and not.” Or something really close to that.

Patience Grasshopper.

It’s ok. She’s still playing the game, it’s still fun, I’m enjoying it and she does on occasion. The rest of the time she’s not unhappy, so it’s working for us. And continues to get better and improve. It does take time for her to “get into it” – I usually have to be caged for two or three weeks before it, again, becomes the “norm” and is more readily incorporated into our daily lives. It’s that old saying about it takes three weeks or 21 days for something to become a habit.

So this period of chastity (including an uncaged 11 days honor system, for re-gapping) is now 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 am

This morning instead of the 'normal' CFNM routine (as described in previous posts), I dressed while KH was getting ready for work. As I walked into the living room, on my way to the kitchen to make coffee, I meet KH, who was stark naked, in the living room (she had fed the dog). Damn! I should not have gotten dressed. KH approached me, pulled my shirt up and pressed her large, bare naked breasts against my chest and we stood there and hugged for a minute or two.

Yes, I was swelling and dripping in my clothed cage.

Tomorrow: CFNM.

I was looking at my chastity 'ledger' earlier. Didn't realize it has been quite as long as it actually has been since I orgasmed last and that was self induced.

PIVO 2017-06-17 (6 dys denied) (Last time, not at my own hand!)
multiple masturbations
PIV Denied Orgasm 2017-09-16
Unlocked & unchaste for extended time
Locked in The Vice 2018-01-29 11:30am
Frenum locked (user modified Vice tube)
Locked in the Jailbird 2018-02-20
MCOS for KH 2018-02-25 ("Male Chastity Oral Sex for KH" -- I get her off orally while remaining chaste/locked with no orgasm for me)
MMJB sent for re-gap 3-8-2018
Unlocked on honor system, remained chaste
MMJB locked 3-19-2018

According to my elapsed time "app", i've been locked/chaste for 1 mo, 3 weeks, 6 dys. Sure seems longer! And Lent isn't over yet! Then there's the other release date milestone -- make enough extra income so KH can retire too.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
0 x
MM JB

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Quick update. Along with Easter arriving, Lent ended and so did my 2 months lock up.

PIVO for me following an orally induced O for my hot KH. Still unlocked. KH conducted an inspection this morning of my scrotal skin which feels thick, tough and leathery from being stretched. She asked if any of you forum members have written about this happening to you too. I told her that some had mentioned it before and that it usually returns to normal after a couple of days.

All Mmm Mmm Good on the home front!
0 x
MM JB