[jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Today is Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas! - and is the end of 4 weeks of 24/7 in my JB.

Since we have a house full of family, some of which are staying in the bedroom adjacent to ours, I'm very sure there will be no sexual activities until they after they leave.

The next major upcoming events are my birthday and and our anniversary. So, I'm guessing that maybe on one of those occasions I might be unlocked. Now historically, KH has felt some "obligation" to have sex on my birthday. And, historically, we have not had sex on our anniversary. (Mainly because of all the stress from the holidays. She's just over it all by then.)

Hopefully, she will realize that there is no obligation and she can make the call if and when she chooses.

Now don't get me wrong here, things are good with us. We cuddled and spooned for hours Saturday morning. Drifting in and out of sleep, waking up with KH wrapped up in my arms... Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!
1 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

jfenoffti

Re: [jfenoffti] Mmm Mmm Mmm Good!

Post by jfenoffti » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:08 pm

So, the all of the house guests are gone. The house is all ours once again. We take advantage of that and sleep in, cuddle naked for hours. Somewhere along the way the cuddling and petting progress to kissing. Which leads to the question: “Would my hot, sexy wife like her pussy licked?”

“No.”

“Would she like her nipples licked?”

“No.”

“Her ass?”

“No.”

“If you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll let you out on your birthday.” (That will have been about 5 weeks locked.)
2 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.