[ilikebond]Wife finally initated

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
ilikebond

[ilikebond]Wife finally initated

Post by ilikebond »

We have been through several chastity sessions, but a couple of days ago my wife basically told me we were going to sign another contract. She doesn't really like long contracts so we did this one for 3 weeks.

I really wasn't in the mood to do one, but the fact that she was telling me kind of turned me on.

We signed it and she told me it was going to start the next morning. She then told me to get the wrist and ankle cuffs out. She tied my hands behind me and my ankles together and basically raped me. Wow, I could tell this was turning her on. She told me that was the last orgasm I was going to get until she decided.

The next morning I had loaded the kids in the car and was getting ready to leave, I didn't remind her about the contract as I was not looking forward to going to work in the cage and dealing with the inital ball burn I always get.

She stuck her head in the garage and said "GET IN HERE!!" I played dumb and went in and asked her what. She was in our room unlocking her lockbox where she keeps the various cages we have. She made me drop my pants and had me put the ring on and she put the cage on and locked it.

There I was, her slave again. Basically our contract is that I'm her slave when I'm locked. I have to do whatever she says or I get punished. She is actually a really reasonable mistress. I do end up doing quite a bit more household chores when I'm her slave but she still does her share. She will followup with what I did to see if I didn't do it good enough and then will add things to the punishment list if she thinks it is needed.

I also have to keep a food log when I'm her slave. I have to stay under 2000 calories or she punishes me pretty severely. It isn't that hard to do, but if I stay under 1500 for the day I get a ruined orgasm with tied up in the evening. I'm also gym goer, so when I'm a slave I usually end up losing a bit of weight during the contract.

What a great weight loss plan. :-)

The first evening when I get home after dinner she tells me to get the kids to bed by 8:30, she has plans for me.

After I get the kids to bed, I walk in the room and she has a pretty nighty on and tells me "STRIP! Go take a shower." I get out of the shower and she has the bed made with the pillows on the floor. She tells me to get the bed ready for me to be tied. We have a four poster king size bed. We have cuffs that are attached to the top posters that we stick underneath. I pull those out. I get our toy box out and attach the foot cuffs to the bottom posters. We also keep cuffs for the knees permanently attached under the bed so I pull those out.

She tells me to lay on the bed. She ties my wrists and then my ankles, so I'm spread in a big X on the bed. The way the cuffs (pink BTW) are attached to the bed is by rope but with several links of chain in the middle of the loop with a double D ring. Thus she can unhook the D ring and move it several links down to pull my arm or legs further towards the poster. Once she has me tied down she will go to each arm and leg and pull each as far out as she can so I'm completely stretched out. Then she will attached the cuffs on each knee and pull them out to the sides of the bed as are as they will go.

When she is finished tying me up, I'm completely stretched out and open. She really immobilizes me. I can wiggle my feet an inch or two and my hands a bit and sometimes if she doesn't get it tight enough pull my shoulders down a bit but not much. Most importantly I can't close my legs at all. Not even a bit to make myself feel a little less exposed and vulnerable. I literally can't move my midsection or my butt at all. I can rock side to side just a little and wave my penis around, but I am defenseless to whatever she wants to do to me.

I love every minute of it.

She usually will blindfold and gag me, but this evening she just blindfolded me. She always uses two blindfolds of different kinds, one is full face (over the nose) and the other is rubber and tight. She does this because if you use just one you can usually still see a bit. The way she does it I can't see any light nor can I usually rub them off my head.

She kissed me for a minute and asks if I'm ready. I say "Yes, Mistress. Please be nice." She then put clips on my nipples and took the cage off. I was instantly erect. I feel a whip caressing my body. She whipped me a few times (not very hard) and told me I don't have any punishment, but she just wanted to do that. She then climbed on me and put me inside her. After a few strokes she pulled off and pushed her boobs into my clamped nipples and kissed me like a mistress does to an owned slave. She had been give some attention to each of her breasts with my mouth and did the fuck me for a few strokes and pull out a few times. I was going nuts. She got on me one last time until she had an orgasm and then told me "That is all you get." She got the cage back out and put it on me. I was so freaking turned on and horny.

After she untied me I ended up giving her a few more orgasms with my hand because I just wanted to please her. Before we went to sleep I asked her if I could wear underwear and she told me "No. Slaves sleep naked." I was really testing her and my God she is being the perfect Mistress for me.

We have played before and she has had fun, but she was doing it more for me. This time SHE wanted to do it and that is such a turn on.

We had a fun night last night as well, I'll write about that when I can.
0 x
ilikebond

Re: [ilikebond]Wife finally initated

Post by ilikebond »

The next day after the kids were in bed, my wife called me in the room and told me to strip and go take a shower. I did so and then got the restraints ready on the bed. She tied me down as usual, arms spread to each poster on the headboard, legs to the bottom posters and knees spread wide apart and tied down to the frame under the bed. She tightened the chains on each limb using snap hooks we have on the cuff chains and thus once again I was spread wide open and naked (except for my cage of course) and totally helpless and could barely move.
Like the night before she chose to just blindfold me and didn’t gag me. She told me “You don’t have any punishments coming but I am still going to torture you a little for the fun of it.” She kissed me up and down my body and on the mouth. I was straining hard in my cage by now. I heard her get something out of the toy box and felt her brush something along my inner thighs and around my belly button. “Do you know what this is?” she asked. “One of the whips?” I replied. “Not exactly.” she told me and then hit me a few times with it. “It is the cane!” I said quickly. She responded by hitting me just above the cage a few times. She hadn’t hit me hard at all, but the shock of not seeing what is coming because of the blindfold makes the strikes feel harder than they really are.
I heard her getting something else out of the toybox and then felt her getting on the bed. She unlocked my cage and removed it with the base ring following quickly. I was instantly erect. She has gotten very good at getting the base ring off quickly before I get hard and she can’t get it off. I felt some wires hit my leg and as I strained against the bonds holding my knees apart I said “Please not the electricity, Mistress.” She just let out a little laugh as she attached all four electrodes to my penis, with one on the tip, of course. She proceeded to shock me for a few minutes using a couple of the different modes. While she didn’t go to a very high setting she used the modes that I don’t like. Tied and immobile as I was, I had no choice but to just endure it.
I had softened so after taking the electrodes off she stroked me a few times to get me going again. Another trip to the toy box and I felt the metal tickler, it is like one of those head scratcher things but with the feelers spread out. She ran it up my legs and on the underside of my arms. She tickled me with it for a while and then climbed on the bed.
I felt baby oil being poured over my penis and she slowly began stroking. She told me sternly “Don’t finish or you will get punished bad.” “Yes, Mistress.” I replied dutifully. She kept going until I was ready to release and I said “Stop Mistress!” She stopped and I strained against my bonds and tried to force an orgasm, but just a little leaked out as I suffered another ruined orgasm. “That’s it for you.” she said happily. She went and cleaned up to give me time to calm down and then came back and relocked my cage on me.
After she untied me and I put everything away I went to her and began to kiss on her. I laid her back and began to caress her with my hands. She protested a bit when I moved to go between her legs but soon relented and spread out for me. After using my hand for a while I used my mouth until she came.
“Now go to sleep.” she commanded me. And we did. (Well, after I jotted all this down.)
0 x