[LadyDs_alex] The Jailbird Chronicles

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LadyDs_alex

Re: [LadyDs_alex] The Jailbird Chronicles

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Sixteen hours and counting. Still feels good. A little ball-burn that worried me at first, but it passed. Hopefully just my body getting used to the device.

I'm fighting off a cold. Fever-sweat, coughing, wheezing, sneezing. I'm not feeling very sexy, and I don't imagine my present condition makes LadyD feel like jumping my bones either. She did offer to make me some chicken soup. You can enjoy that and still stay locked.

Looking forward to feeling better and then hopefully feeling teased and denied.

I'm getting very confident that this Jailbird is finally it, even it requires further tweaking.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Safe and secure. Ball burn is intermittent and easily cooled by lotion. Feeling good right now.

LadyD and I made love this morning. I was locked all night. I had been locked since Friday afternoon. When she freed me it was an intense thrill. It wasn't just that I hadn't been able to masturbate, I hadn't really been able to touch myself at all -- not euphemistically or literally. So a touch to my cock felt very good.

And sliding my cock inside my wife felt . . . there aren't really any words. But it was oddly. . . calm. I figured I would be a mad and frustrated beast, even after this short a spell locked-up.

But no. I just felt calm and good. It was nice to be inside her. Nice to feel her body clench me and caress me. I wasn't thinking about cumming. I was just doing it. Thrusting in and out and just really happy to do it.

I got LadyD off a couple of times. Then she needed to stop. She was getting sore. I hadn't cum yet.

She asked me if I "needed" to. She said she was ok with it if I stroked myself while I lay beside her. [She is not opposed to whacking in and of itself. She is opposed to it when I do it with pictures of women who aren't her.]

And I told her no. I did, really! I said I wanted to be locked again. So that the next time she freed me it would be even better.

And I meant it. And LadyD was surprised but pleased. And she locked me back up.

I'm feeling very confident about this whole thing right now.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

I haven't orgasmed in a week. This is a record I think. I learned to masturbate when I was eleven or twelve years old, and never looked back!

No, wait. Decades ago I was in the hospital for a week having my burst appendix out. Sexy as women look in nurses uniforms, there was no real privacy. Also I wasn't in the mood. Recovering from surgery after all. And hopped up on demerol, so I didn't need to masturbate to feel good.

LadyD is not deliberately teasing and denying me. She just hasn't been in the mood. Work was busy for her this week, and the people she does volunteer stuff for are also putting a lot of demands on her. Too many, in my humble opinion, but she has a hard time saying no to them. She is a stern Lady when push comes to shove -- especially with me -- but her basic nature is sweet and nurturing. Why I married her. . .

I haven't been locked in the JB this whole week. I'm not ready to go to work wearing it. Not there yet. I want to be sure of the fit, and let my body get used to it. Also, psychologically I'm not there yet.

Still, with every passing day, I feel more confidence in my Mature Metal product.

I've had to go on the "honor system" a couple times this week, when I got home from work an hour or two before LadyD. No problem. I just kept my clothes on, stayed the hell away from the computer, and busied myself with some innocent task. I'm hoping to get comfortable enough in the JB -- both physically and psychologically -- that these little tests of willpower will soon be unnecessary. Right now I'm high and excited at having a working chastity device, and so I'm very motivated not to be stupid and selfish in those occasional moments when the opportunity presents itself.

I know me though. That willpower won't last forever. Not when this all settles down and becomes more routine, becomes my new lifestyle reality. Because I don't want to have willpower about this. I want the decision taken away and put in the palm of my Wife's hand, in the form of a little silver key.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Nine days without an orgasm.

"LadyD is not deliberately teasing and denying me," said I, in the previous entry. I may have been speaking naively. Because this morning she definitely teased and denied me!

Lazy Sunday morning. Me soundly locked in the JB, and feeling like it was time. So I gently awoke LadyD with kisses and caresses. Sleepy smile from my beloved wife. "What do you say you unlock me, and we have some fun?" requested I, fully expecting the answer to be "yes".

"No," says LadyD with a wicked smile, "but why don't you get the vibrator. I feel like having an orgasm. I think you can wait a little longer though."

Oh wow! I shouldn't have been so surprised/thrilled/disappointed. My Lady has taken to this whole thing quite readily.

Be careful what you wish for!

As instructed, I fetched the vibrator and got busy. With toy, fingers, and mouth I concentrated on rocking her world to the best of my ability. I got her off three times. (Hope that doesn't sound like bragging. I like to think my Lady-pleasing talents are above average, but it is also true that LadyD is a very orgasmic woman. She cums easily and often with proper stimulation. I'm a lucky man.)

After her third screamer she lay back on the pillows, a happy smile on her face.

I requested unlocking again. I said that I "please please please" wanted to put it inside her, if only for a little while.

"I said no!" she said. In that voice. You know; the "mom voice". Every wife has a version of it, I suspect.

Back when I was waiting waiting waiting for the Jailbird, we had many conversations, my wife and I. I recall saying to her once: "If you decide to refuse to unlock me, you have to stick to it! If you let me cajole you into changing your mind, you will be encouraging me to not take you seriously when you say 'no'."

Ah yes. I'm a freaking genius aren't I? I had so many good bits of advice to give her back when I was unlocked and this was just a hot fantasy.

Be careful what you wish for!

This is such an easy form of sexual dominance and control -- for her anyway.

If I ask her to spank or whip me -- and I do and she does -- well, that is work for her. She doesn't enjoy it in-and-of-itself, not the way I do, but she does like the effect it has on me, the way it turns me on like crazy, like no other form of foreplay. But still; work. She has to swat me with her hand or a tool, and judge my reactions to decide if she is doing it hard enough or maybe a little too hard. And she has to decide when I've had enough, because she understands -- at long last she understands -- that I simply can't make that decision for her.

If I buy her a sexy outfit of some sort, well that can be a minefield. Maybe she likes it and thinks it makes her look good. Or maybe I'm kneeling there, tongue hanging out, as I look at her in the leather miniskirt I have just presented to her -- but she is thinking; "this thing is too tight and it makes my ass look fat."

Almost every form of femdom fun and games tends to put a certain amount of pressure on her. Now, she is a good sport my lovely LadyD, and as I say, while she may not be into these things the way I am, she does like the effect they have on me, the way they turn me into a raging horny beast, ready to ravish her in whatever way her Ladyship desires.

But man-oh-man, boy-oh-boy, Goddess help me, chastity is easy for her!
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Two weeks. Fourteen days. A "fortnight" as the Brits say. 336 hours. 20,160 minutes. 1,209,600 seconds.

Ok. I'll stop that. I'll put the calculator away.

This is the longest I've gone without orgasming since I was twelve years old and discovered -- alone in the shower -- that there was such a thing as an orgasm.

It's. . . interesting. "Blue balls" is a real thing, but of course they don't really turn blue. But they do really ache from time to time.

LadyD is taking to this. LadyD is getting the hang of this. LadyD thinks this is going to be a fine thing in our marriage.

LadyD flatly refused my request to be unlocked for sex this morning.
I then suggested that I stay locked, but give her an orgasm.
"Nah, I'm good" was her flippant reply.
I persisted. Too much.

"That's it!" said LadyD with a gleam in her eye, "Stand at the edge of the bed and bend over!"

I did this. She went to the closet and retrieved our big ping-pong-sized leather paddle.

I was spanked very briefly, but very hard. It felt really good. It also made me borderline insane.

And still I was not unlocked. The Lady had spoken, and Her word was law.

This is working out really well! :D
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Big milestone today -- I went to work locked.
I hadn't done that yet. LadyD and my schedules matched up last week -- she was always home before me. The week before -- the first week -- I was on the honor system a couple times, but it was easy, because this was so new and I was highly motivated to not cheat.

It has now been seventeen days without orgasm. I am not so motivated any more. Or rather my motivations are shifting in a new direction.

I was honest about this to LadyD. I told her flatly that I didn't think I should be trusted at home alone and unlocked any more.

And so she had volunteer work tonight, which she had to go to straight after work.

And so the only solution was for me to stay locked this morning and go into work that way.

Grrrr! :evil: Damn her generous heart and that volunteer work!

Ok, I certainly don't mean that. I love her generous heart. And this was a hurdle I knew I was going to have to get over sooner or later. So it was sooner? So what? Man up!

It wasn't bad. I think it was mostly a psychological thing. I relaxed after a little while, and even forgot I was locked from time to time. The hardest part was driving. My car has a standard transmission, and you need two feet to drive a standard and you have to keep your legs kind of close together. I would bring my legs close when I had to work the clutch, wince a little, then spread my legs open again after I got into gear.

I managed. Like I said; man up! I mean, what, you think chastity is for sissies? [My sincere apologies to any and all proud sissies reading this. ;) ]

LadyD will be home late. After a full day like this, it is doubtful she is going to want to do anything other than sleep. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting laid tonight.

Besides, I think she's doing this to me on purpose. I think right out of the gate she has decided to give me a prolonged period of orgasm denial.

When she was spanking me a few days ago, I blurted out to her, "Yes! I've been so fucking selfish! Make me pay for it!"

"Yes, you have been," she growled.

She has a generous heart, my wife. But when push comes to shove, she also has an iron will.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Haven't posted for a while. Not because nothing is happening -- lots is happening. But a combination of being busy and being embarrassed has kept me from saying anything.

Long story short -- three weeks. I went three weeks with no orgasm. Then I failed miserably.

Don't want to say too much about it for a number of reasons. It embarrasses me for one. And also I don't want to do others a disservice by talking about it too much.

My JB needed to go back anyway, because the gap was wrong. This also proved to be an excellent opportunity to add the "punishment" and "anti-pullout" pins to it. Because I mean. Well you know. . .

I should have listened to the good folks at MM. Right on their website it says regarding the gap:

"On the gap there is not good way to measure. 90% of the customers order the 3/8″ and are happy with it."

So I should have tried that gap first. But noooooo! I'm too smart to "follow the herd". So I got out my rulers and calipers and decided on the biggest gap. My testicles promptly pulled up-and-out of that in less than twenty-four hours.

So then I overcompensated and went for the smallest gap. . . BALL BURN! Serious pain.

So now I'm at 3/8" and it feels really good. I don't think they are going to pull up-and-out. But the skin isn't folded either, and walking is a lot more comfortable. I shouldn't always assume I'm special. Sometimes you are just one of the "90%".

LadyD and I had a talk after my. . . failure. I went three weeks, and then failed. In shame, I confessed everything to Her.

I will now do three weeks -- minimum -- with no orgasm, as punishment. I have a feeling it is going to be longer, maybe quite a bit longer. LadyD has taken to chastity with much more ease than I anticipated.

I'm going to be suffer and be punished for my weakness, and that is exactly what I deserve.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Got it back in seven days, just like before! The MM folk are wonderful!

They are also evil geniuses! :shock:

More on that in a moment. First the non-"evil genius" stuff.

The gap: now 3/8", and third time's a charm. It feels right. If anyone reading this is contemplating purchasing a Jailbird, take my advice and go with 3/8" on the gap, at least to start. MM does three standard gap sizes on the JB, 1/4", 3/8", 1/2". Newbie though I may be, I have the proud distinction of having experienced all three. Trust me, start in the middle, with the 90%. Because even if 3/8" isn't right, the symptoms you experience will tell you which direction to go in.

If your balls pull out -- too big. Go down to 1/4".

If the bottom of your scrotum starts to burn like fire-ants are biting it -- too small. Go up to 1/2".

Start in the middle and you will only need to make one adjustment if it is wrong.

So now, the evil genius part: the "anti-pullout and punishment pins".

The anti-pullout part first. The cage has been modified with a little hole at the top into which one inserts the pin -- after getting into the ring and then sliding one's member mostly into the cage. At that point you insert the pin and then slide the cage into the ring post, which secures the pin into place.

MM has pictures on their website that will make what I am talking about clearer if you are interested.

I was sure they must hurt all the time. The pins I mean. I went for the criss-cross style, and started with the large one. A stainless steel pin, poking down onto the top of my cock, just behind the "helmet"? That had to hurt like hell and all the time, right?

Nope. Mostly I don't even know it's there. Unless -- for some reason -- I decide that I want to try moving my penis inside the cage. Then that criss-cross pin announces itself instantly! That little sucker kind of digs in and strongly advises me that I might want to find some other way to pass the time. The pain isn't horrible -- not at first. But if you persisted in fiddling, I really feel that it would get that way. And maybe also leave small but visible and very painful scratches.

So on the AP side of the equation, I think we are good to go. Evil geniuses, like I said. One little pin, with crosshatches on the end of it. A simple and elegant solution to a horny man's impulse control problem.

And now the really evil part -- the punishment part of the pins. :twisted:

I admit that when ordering I didn't think too much about the punishment part. I was only concerned with the device being more secure. It is now that. But also. . .

"Hey horny man, think sexy thoughts while wearing a JB with a punishment pin installed," says the pin, "go ahead, I dare you!"

If you start to get hard with a punishment pin installed, it will, well, punish you. Gently at first, but more and more if you do not cease and desist.

My Jailbird has suddenly gone from a potent but basically passive restraint to a very "interactive" sort of Female Domination device. Get hard -- and it hurts you!

Three weeks. At least. That is my minimum sentence. I will not be cumming for at least three weeks.

Damn this is fun! :D
1 x