[Terrex] Absolute Newbie!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Terrex

[Terrex] Absolute Newbie!

Post by Terrex »

Hi world!
Basically over the last week or so, reading Thumper's blog and some other ones I could find online, I concretized the idea of locking myself up. At first I thought I was crazy with the idea: I am a single gay male in my 50s; am not with anyone and never have been, basically because so many of my dear friends from the 1980s are not longer with us, and since then I have avoided any and all physical relationships. But boy, I have taken it out on myself.
Thus, I am not in a submissive relationship, I simply have been looking for a way to be more continent.
I'm locking myself up for myself, and no one else; so unless I throw away the key. I am my own Key Holder.
Thumper and others gave me the idea to go with a more open metal device for the sake of cleanliness, but I have been concerned about the ring. In the end I think I have chosen well and have locked myself up.
I bought a Master Series Repressor.
The Repressor also has a flexible urethal plug: my reading led me to believe that plugging would be a good option (though I've never sounded before), but a metal tube really scared me. The Repressor has a flexible one, and I must admit that I was VERY surprised how easily I was able to insert it.
It's been 24 hours and I have some comments for anyone who may be considering this first step.
My apologies if these comments are in other people's blogs; I did not even find this blog until half an hour ago!
1. Iritation: Basically I have not found the device to be iritating. I know it's there, but it has not been a hindrance. I did use a little Diaper Cream under the ring as a lubricant since my skin doesn't understand what my head did.
2. First Night: Not too many problems. I woke up a few times, perhaps because of the metal cage between my legs, but more likely because I am now so self-conscious. Only once, at about 4am, did Night Wood bother me, and I'd dare say " significantly!". Oh, the pressure. But I'm OK.
3. Underwear: This is NOT working. Because the Repressor is metal and with a bit of weight, it naturally pulls down with gravity. My shorts are too baggy, so I found wearing a jockstrap GREATLY helps.
4. Pre-cum and urinating: This is an unexpected issue. I seem to be dripping pre-cum all the time, and while I thought the urethral tube would help me to 'stream' I have found that I still need to sit when urinating, or if standing, using the sink, since some of my urine avoids going down the tube. And taking out all my junk is a different experience from just pulling out a willy. You may find that simply unzipping does not give you a large enough escape; I've had to unhook the waistband of my slacks to get the whole contraption out. That may not sound like much, but if you really have to go, you may find yourself going down your leg because it takes longer to get set up.
5. Shaving: Usually I just tend to keep my sack-n-staff clean and the rest trim, but this morning I shaved off all my pubic hair out of fear of getting pinched. It's not the first time I have fully shaved, so this is not a new or weird experience for me, but shaving with a block a metal in the way is a bit awkward.
So that's my first day, guys.
I hope to continue journaling the journey if you want.
Terrex
0 x
GoddessRhea

Re: [Terrex] Absolute Newbie!

Post by GoddessRhea »

I'm sure you read about the urethral insert since you made the decision to get a device with one, but I still wanted to offer some advice. First thing, keep the end capped when you're not peeing, because germs, bacteria, etc can travel up the urethral tube easier if it's open, and you can get a bad urinary tract infection, or bladder infection.

Next bit of advice is keep things clean. You should clean the entire device sometimes and definitely ensure the insert is clean before you put it back in, because again, bacteria. Also ensure that your hands, and penis are clean before you put it back in. Also, do not use your spit as a lubrication to insert the urethral tube (not saying you would, just a warning). You should invest in a sterile lubricant in singular packets, or lubrication in a bottle so you do not contaminate your lubricant by accident.

Welcome to the forum, and to chastity. Hope you enjoy yourself.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I hope to continue journaling the journey if you want.
What *we* want is not relevant. It is whether *you* want to keep a 'journal'.

Excessive posting to 'Journey' threads by other than the owner is not encouraged. This is not one of those sites where the goal seems to be to pander to the prurient interests of others in order to solicit 'attaboys' and adulation.

If you want to keep a 'journal', you can. If you don't want to, you don't have to.

But if you do, you should not expect flurries of comments to each posting. This is generally discouraged in order to attempt to keep each member's thread relatively free of [stuff].
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Terrex

Post by Terrex »

Well, it's been a full week of lock-down.
1. Today I decided to remove the urethral tube because of the amount of leaking that occurs all day long and the accompanying urine odour. Clearly in this device the bulb at the internal-end of the insert is not large enough to block the urethra to force all liquids through the tube's opening. Plus there is no way to cap the open end of the tube. Thus leakage is from outside the tube and from the tube itself.
2. Chafing: I've gotten to the point that during the day (especially if I work standing) I do not even notice the device; I can even go for a walk for an hour without any discomfort. But sitting at the desk can be a different issue!
3. Night Wood: OMG, this can be almost unbearable. The best way for me to deal with this discomfort is to get up when things get tough and wash down my privates with cold water. Since this works pretty well I am not concerned that the O-Ring is dangerously tight, since the blood will flow back out rather quickly to reduce the erection.
All in all this has been a learning experience!
I am happy that I have been able to wear the device for the full week, except for a couple of short moments to clean up well. I have ordered another device (plastic) which will be more airport friendly; when it arrives I hope to also dedicate at least a week to give it a chance.
It is not my intention to celebrate a victory and clear my nuts, rather I want to continue to block the orgasms. As it is I don't know when it has been 'so long'; even with just one week of abstinence I'm climbing the walls.
0 x