[buckrogerspdx ] So it begins.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Buckrogerspdx

[buckrogerspdx ] So it begins.

Post by Buckrogerspdx »

A couple years ago, I had a CB6000. It was fun to wear for a day or overnight. The longest I wore it was five days. The problem was two things. One is my skin puffed out of the vent holes and was quite painful and not in a good way. Second was no matter what I did to try to keep it clean and sanitary when I took it off after five days it smelled a bit funky. Finally, it split along the seam and despite re-gluing it, it split again shortly after. Something about hydraulic pressure I imagine.

I'd been eying the Mature Metal cages since then, but with my current financial state I couldn't justify spending that much money. I'm sure their products are worth every penny, I just don't have the liquid funds.

Instead I purchased a metal cage from China. I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. It took two weeks for it to arrive and much to my relief it seems to be of good quality, strong, very secure (Much more so than the CB6000 until I got that little plastic device (KSD-G3) which worked wonders.)

So, I put it on, thinking I'd wear it overnight, but having no problems I wore it for another 24 hours and still nothing wrong with it. I had some issue with the spike retention ring, but a little personal adjustment relieved that discomfort, and occasionally it pinches, but it's an easy fix.

Yesterday, I took the plunge. I accepted a random keyholder from emlilock. It's a seven day starting twenty one day maximum session, which is going to be much longer than my previous five day record.

I've been in communication with the keyholder. It's a guy, and while I see myself as a straight guy with some bi tendencies, I think the quality of the keyholder trumps the sex of the keyholder. I think it's good that he's in communication with me because it's going to be a long and frustrating journey I'm sure. It will be good to have someone to talk to about it. He's also given me a couple extra tasks, like writing a two page fantasy for him, which I suppose is for him to learn more about me.

So, currently I'm only eighteen hours in, out of a possible five hundred and four hours, so it's just the start of my journey. I'm sure after a bit, I won't be so constantly obsessed with this metal cage around my favorite toy, though last night I was playing with it, manipulating it, feeling myself swell in the cage, but obviously unable to get erect. Already I wonder if I can have an orgasm with my penis bent down like that, unable to get hard, though I found that it was tiring and as my cock fought against the confines it was almost too much work to see it through.

Last night I slept pretty well. I kind of woke up a couple times, once because the rings were pinching my skin, and a couple times because my nocturnal erections were fighting against the cage. Of course I woke up this morning very horny and not able to do much about it.

My current state is pretty good though. Not particularly horny.

As far as going to public, in jeans I'm fine, everything looks normal, and I figure if the bulge shows, it will just make me look hung. My concern is if I wear thin dress pants, or when I start working out at the new gym down the road. I just got a membership and I'm waiting for them to open the doors. Hopefully a pair (or two) of tight briefs or boxer briefs will hold this heavy piece of steel hanging between my legs in place. I do need to hit the gym, after getting out of the military four years ago I've let my fitness pretty much collapse!
0 x
Buckrogerspdx

Re: So it begins.

Post by Buckrogerspdx »

I also don't mind responses and words of encouragement on my thread.
0 x