[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

After a great night and multiple orgasms for MrsL and one for me...I am back locked in the Steelheart. It was great being unlocked for three weeks but after my temptation yesterday morning I am glad to be locked up.

I don't know how long it will be and right now don't really care. MrsL is in full control of my orgasms!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

MrsL enjoyed teasing me yesterday and took the opportunity to "coax" some information out of me. While attaching a clamping hanger to my nipples and crushing my balls in her hands, she asked me to tell her how long I should be locked up without release. Ultimately, after suggesting Christmas she rattled off New Year's, our anniversary in February, Valentine's Day...and so on before informing me she would "take it under advisement but it would be her decision..." Wow!!

Then last night after receiving several long deep orgasms...she informed me that she was officially off limits except hugs and kisses until further notice...and for every violation...I would recieve 20 lashes each instance..on discipline day. Wow....Wow!!!

I guess she is taking NOvember to heart? :shock:
0 x
carolina cyclist

A little over 30 hours in to MrsL being off limits and I have so far not earned any discipline. This morning was incredibly difficult. I normally wake her up with a gentle all over body massage that ultimately ends in her receiving an orgasm.....not today....! She has loosened up the restrictions to only include her breast and pussy being off limits. As I was rubbing her shoulders I commented on just how difficult it was to keep my hands off of her beautiful sexy body. Her reply:

"Well then, just leave me covered up so you are not tempted..."

I LOVE HER!! :D
0 x
carolina cyclist

Finally got back in to my CrossFit gym last night. I had been on a 2 month hiatus for many reasons...none of them really good...so I swallowed my pride and went back. In the past, I have always asked to be released for my workouts but in July I took the plunge and went still wearing the Bon4. I found out that I could indeed work out wearing a chastity device.

Last night was no different except I am now in MrsL's Steelheart. I went and after the initial few minutes with that phantom feeling that the Steelheart was slipping off. A couple of subtle crotch checks later and I stopped worrying. The workout, as usual, kicked my ass but I am glad I went. Now, my goal is to drop 20 pounds!
0 x
carolina cyclist

MrsL is just full of wonderfully sexy and erotic surprises. Last night was probably the best surprise ever and really tells me just how sexually confident she has become!

What started with me giving her a 45 minute foot massage/worship session ended with her having several intense full body orgasms leaving my face covered in her wonderful juices. The foot massage/worship was downstairs. After a phone call from her Mom to arrange things for next week, Thanksgiving and their plan of attack for Black Friday, she disappread upstairs and took a quick shower. I thought she was getting dressed to go out for dinner. My phone rang and it was her on the house phone (yes we still have an old fashioned land line) inviting me upstairs to help her.

As I rounded the corner to our room I had the most awesome surprise...MrsL laying naked on the bed.

She pointed to the side of the bed and agressively stripped me. For the next hour she had her way with me refusing to let me touch her for most of that time. It was a great evening!!
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been a few days since my last update here. I spent all day Saturday with MrsL at her last vendor sales event for the season. She has been busy since then keying in sales, making phone calles, and closing out her year. Consequently, there hasn't been a great deal of playtime or playful teasing.

Even though I truly love who I am now as a person and husband today has been one of struggle. I desparately have wanted to touch my locked cock all day. I don't want to jack off...just want to touch it. MrsL's choice of the Steelheart makes days like today even more maddening. No amount of rubbing or stroking the stainless steel matter...there is absolutely no sensation.

I told MrsL about my struggles just as she was leaving to run some errands. What do you think she did...20 minutes in closet time out. 20 minutes of hanging by my nipples standing on my toes seems to have cleared my mind.
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been a crazy week since my last update. I don't have a lot of time right now for a thorough update. Suffice it to say, the first experience with family visiting while in chastity has been interesting and fun.

I thought MrsL was going to let me out on Thanksgiving day but that was simply a little tease. She let me out long enough to watch me shower and shave and as I stepped out of the shower was spinning the base ring on her finger with a huge grin on her face. :D :D

Her parents have been here since Thanksgiving day and there has been loads of playful interactions between the two of us that caught everyone's eye! Primarily the fact that I am now hyper ticklish after having conditioned myself over the past 30 plus years to not be ticklish. As MrsL was teasing and tickling me in the kitchen one evening as we were preparing dinner her Mom asked what had prompted me being ticklish...MrsL's reply was classic:

"Oh, something just CLICKED earlier this year and he has been ticklish ever since..."

I could not have been more horny at that moment!

More to come later today now that everything is back to normal!!
0 x
carolina cyclist

Very eventful few days. MrsL has really turned up the teasing and has undertaken an endeavor to teach me how to count.

One night last week I asked for and was given permission to give her an orgasm. Well, AN orgasm turned in to several. She loved them all but informed me afterwards that I couldn't count and she was going to teach me how to count. My lessons started immediately. She teased and edged me through the Steelheart and talked about how she might just get up and get her key to unlock me...then she informed me that one had a new meaning: from now on until I learn how to count 1 means "missed opportunity" . She could be edging me, having me licking her pussy, or any other sexual activity and when she says 1...it all stops...ergo...a missed opportunity for me to achieve satisfaction. I know, it is a bit complicated but it makes sense to me and works like a charm to keep me frustrated as hell.

The next night she introduced lesson two: double trouble. This entails me being bound or tied with her doing what she wants to me....TWICE. She also informed me that she was now completely in charge of removing and replacing the Steelheart until further notice. I will be bound whenever it is removed and not released until it is securely locked in place. This is a first for her and while I love it....I am actually a bit frightened by the whole thing...?! After she removed the Steelheart, she tickled and teased me before straddling my face with her wonderfully wet cunt, forbidding me to open my mouth, and sucked/nibbled/stroked me to TWO near orgasms. She rolled over waited a few minutes and informed me that double trouble meant she could double anything she wanted so she then edged me 4 times...finally scooping up all of the precum from my stomach and feeding it to me.

After the Steelheart was replaced and I was released from my restraints, I asked to give her AN orgasm...big mistake. I didn't stop until she had 3. We are now back at lesson one!

Oh well, it will be a great holiday season!
0 x
carolina cyclist

MrsL's sexual confidence is soaring. She is truly grasping hold of the reins of enforced chastity and making them her own.

This past week she has contiued my learning to count lessons, throwing a little twist in the lesson plan, and has rediscovered breath control. I have been let out once every 7-10 days since this lock up period began on November 13th, for a thorough cleaning and to shave under her watchful eye, another change to our routine, and have been teased relentlessly anytime she gets near me...even in her own subtle ways in front of the boys and family. We are gearing up for a trip back to our "home state" next week for the remainder of the year and I have asked what our plans are in regards to the Steelheart. She just grins and says we will figure it out. A little scary for me only from the standpoint of my regular cleaning routine while locked. It will create questions by both sets of parents...no doubt. Not to mention, my mother-in-law likes it when I go work out with my father-in-law and shower at the gym. I am not sure I am ready to tackle trying to keep the Steelheart concealed while showering at the local gym... :o

As for her sexual satisfaction....she gets what she wants when she wants it...and I could not be more pleased! I am horny as hell....but had to admit to her yesterday that I still don't feel a desire to have an orgasm...to which she just laughed and said, "it is a good thing because you won't be getting one anytime soon..."
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been an abnormally vanilla week. With both boys home from college (well the youngest is at home and the oldest is still living here) and all the year end sales wrap up activity for MrsL not much has happened. ;)

She is still teasing and keeping me completely horny there just hasn't been a whole lot of play time. I did get to give her two great orgasms this morning after she drove me crazy sucking on one of my thumbs (amazing how the visual of that act along with the sensation of a trapped orgasm made me feel). Hopefully we can get some real alone time soon!?
0 x