[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

Wow...just wow!

MrsL has let me stay unlocked since Tuesday and given me two full piv orgasms in two days! Last night was simply incredible. I believe I've mentioned the custom ED treatment shots I have after a bout with ED in 2013. These shots provide a full 90 minutes of fun. Well, yesterday MrsL informed me that she wanted me to use one last night. With chastity my erections are lasting longer but having the shot makes them last..well...at least 90 minutes.

Last night, the shot outlasted both of us :o After several orgasms for her, one ruined and one full orgasm for me we both collapsed on the bed...exhausted. We lay there for a few minutes cuddling and caressing each other when she said...

"You need to clean me up."

So, she got two more orgasms from me licking all of my cum out of her! :D I crawled back in bed and spooned up against her and we both fell asleep.

This morning, I fully expected to be told to put the Steelheart back on....not yet...she even mentioned "having me for lunch...." Can't wait.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

After a great weekend, again, I am back locked up in MrsL's Steelheart. I have a flight for a business trip this week and am not sure if she is going to let me carry the Steelheart through security or wear the Bon4. I really don't want to put the silicone back on...ever again...and have begged MrsL for other options. We shall see.

MrsL was rather adventurous this weeked keeping me on edge for over an hour while driving to a football game Saturday. She really is becoming a great Keyholder! :D
0 x
carolina cyclist

So, I wound up being unlocked late Monday night due to a serious flare up of the irritation and swelling around the scar tissue from my vasectomy. I traveled for the first time this year sans any enforced chastity and am proud to report had no issues nor was I ever tempted to be "bad".

The swelling has calmed down and after getting home this morning I promptly got back in the Steelheart.

I was flat the past 2.5 days being away from MrsL and spent about half an hour this morning, after locking up, giving her several great orgasms then simply laying across her chest. What is it about chastity that makes me feel so dependent on being near her? I have a two week trip to Europe starting in 10 days and I am seriously not looking forward to going...even though I am going to a new country...Italy.

I have 10 days to figure it out.
0 x
carolina cyclist

I had a great weekend with a fabulous new sensation to mention. When I was in the Bon4 silicone, MrsL knew she could tease me to purgatory and back because I could feel every little touch, squeeze, and vibration of the vibrator through the silicone. She knew that would not be the case with the fully enclosed steel tube of the Steelheart...or so we thought.

Late Saturday night/early Sunday morning she climbed in to bed. I was exhausted from a long day of driving and sitting in the direct sun (can anyone say burnt?) so I went to be almost as soon as I got home. As ususal, she is a night owl and decided to stay up a little longer. When she crawled in to bed and ran her wonderfully smooth yet chillingly cold feet up my leg I nearly jumped out of my skin. It was incredibly sexy!! NOTE: we both like sleeping in the cold so in the fall/winter months we usually keep our window open and we hadn't turned the heat on in the house yet because it was the first really cool weekend.

Over the next few minutes she used her hands and feet to ensure I was fully awake and aroused. She was dragging her fingernails down my chest and cleanly shaven pubic area, which was driving me crazy, when she decided to use her full palm to rub down the length of the Steelheart tube. To my amazement and hers I arched my back and let out a long powerful moan. "What is happening to you..." she asked as I relaxed back on the bed.

"Did you feel that?" she asked...
"Uh huh..." was all I could muster.

Over the next few minutes, she used both hands to tap her fingers along the erection trapped inside my body behind the base ring then as the last finger tapped on my shaft she would let the other slide down the tube...sending me rushing toward an orgasm. When I told her, as I should have, that I was getting dangerously close to an orgasm she repeated her two handed tease a couple of more times. When she finally relented, I rolled over and gave her a long passionate kiss before she used both hands on my shoulders to push me down to her wet love box....where she received 6 body rocking orgasms.

A great night with new sensations! She insist she is going to continue to explore my feeling things through the steel... :shock:
0 x
carolina cyclist

MrsL used lunchtime today to let her Evil Queen :twisted: side come out to play. All I can say is it will take a week for my nipples to not be sore after our 90 minute lunch session.

Of course, there was no escape from the Steelheart. My inner masochist is happy right now.
0 x
carolina cyclist

The past 48 hours have been really incredible and truly life changing.

MrsL has teased me relentlessly for the past 2 days. Yesterday, anytime I went near her she made it a point to tease me for 3-5 minutes before telling me to get back to work. I don't think my cock ever truly got fully soft yesterday because between the actual physical teasing she would send me text messages...or should I say sext messages! :D

Last night as she was teasing me in bed she reiterated several points she made earlier in the day while teasing me:
- she loves all of the extra attention she gets from me now...the surprises, the massages, foot rubs, etc.
- she loves how my body reacts to her touch specifically when she is teasing me
- she loves how powerful and sexy she feels from my attention and her control over me
- she loves who I am in chastity...not that she didn't love me before...but with chastity makes everything better

Today she went shopping for outfits to wear this weekend. We are going to my nephew's high school game Friday night and our son's game at college Saturday before I leave for two weeks on a business trip to Europe. When she came home, I asked when I could see the outfits she bought. She informed me they were a secret until she put them on. When I pressed the question, she became more stern and told me I wouldn't see them until she put them on. That is a new level of teasing and I love it.

With all of those things finally being spoken openly last night and the playful way she won't let me see her until she is ready, I know we are at a whole new level.
0 x
carolina cyclist

So, I am sitting in Milan, Italy in a hotel room with no a/c...okay it is 50 degrees outside but I need the fan moving air. Oh, well at least I can have the window open.

MrsL let me travel unlocked for this two week trip. I woke up from a nightmare the morning of my flight related to being arrested at the Milan airport for having MrsL's Steelheart in my bag...apparently...in my dream it was illegal. She laughed and told me it would cost me when I got back....something about Christmas and a nice gift...? :o

Updates will be sparse until after November 8th.

Oh, in case you are wondering....the food is truly awesome.
0 x
carolina cyclist

I made it to the UK...and the locals are having a blast for Halloween. I had to come back to my hotel room because there were way too many young British college coeds running around in sexy little costumes in the pub I visited. Going to Edinburgh tomorrow....can't wait!

More chasity related post in 8 days...! :D
0 x
carolina cyclist

My two week trip to Europe ended Saturday night with MrsL meeting me in her sexiest outfit: skin tight jeans, the new calf high leather boots I bought her three weeks back, and a wonderfully inviting low cut blouse!! :D

Unfortunately, I let the fact that my luggage had not arrived make the initial greeting a bit rough but made up for it as the night progressed.

On the 35 +/- minute drive home she absolutely drove me crazy teasing me, even causing a near instant orgasm when she reached inside my pants to play with my rigid cock. Once at home and for the next 12 hours we had fun. She was the benefactor of a baker's dozen orgasms and in turn was gracious enough to give me three...WOW!! I am still unlocked and loving it but I know that will come to an end sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I am enjoying my continued freedom!!
0 x
carolina cyclist

It has been a crazy sexy week with lots of intimate time for MrsL and I. She has left me unlocked all week and given me 3 orgasms. There is the potential for another one tonight...stay tuned for that...maybe?

However, being unlocked and kept horny all week created quite a dilemma this morning for me. I woke up around 7, before the alarm, and knew MrsL didn't have to get up until 9:30. I woke up with a massive morning erection...hard as a steel pole. I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet hoping the coolness of the seat and porcelain would help calm things down. As I sat there, that little voice in my head starting chirping at me:
"go ahead...just stroke it a little...she is still asleep and will never know...." At this point, I had a choice. I could have violated the trust I have earned with her and jack off or I could be the man who has promised my orgasms to her..."

As I sat there, I reached up and touched the lock charm she bought for me while I was gone and have been wearing non stop since getting home and decided I was not going to violate that trust.

I closed my eyes, tooke a few deep breaths, and let things fully "relax". Since MrsL has made it perfectly clear that she is in complete control of when I put on and remove her Steelheart as well as when/if I get an orgasm I decided to not put on the Steelheart and committed myself to behaving. I don't know if I will tell her or not but probably will since I was able to behave. What is ironic is that one of the questions she asked me when I got back was if I was ever tempted to be bad while I was in Europe. Even though I did wake up several times with erections I never once thought about masturbating while on the road. I'm not sure why it happened here. Maybe because she has taken every advantage of not being locked up and has played with me any chance she gets this week? Who knows? All I know is that I feel like I have ventured in to new territory with chastity and orgasm control. :D
0 x