[Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

After 3 weeks and a day, MrsL walked out of the bedroom yesterday with her Steelheart in her hand and just smiled. I was sitting at my desk after having been edged by her when I woke her up for the day. Since I hadn't had my shower for the day and was going to work out at lunch and shower she said I could wait until then to put it on. She set it on my desk and walked away.

During a conference call just before lunch she came upstairs, picked up two of the small binder clips I keep lying around my desk and applied one to each nipple and mouthed "Don't take them off until I come back" and walked away. The call was 15 minutes in to the hour scheduled. She is getting more and more creative and fun :o !

When she finally came back up at the end of the hour and removed the clips my cock got hard quickly. She led me to the top of the stairs by my swollen cock where she stroked me all the while talking about how badly she knew I wanted to have an orgasm but she wasn't prepared to let me have one. She stopped just as the cock began to twitch and told me I had better not cum on the carpet and walked away. As much as the animal in my head was screaming at me to finish jerking off...I went in and turned on the cold water in the shower and stepped in the stream...yes it works...!

I showered and put on the base ring and tube then texted MrsL I was ready. She came up and locked the Steelheart in place and walked away.

This morning she asked me if I was prepared for a long term lock up and giggled. I guess I am since she is in control!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
carolina cyclist

Re: [Carolina Cyclist] Our new lifestyle...

Post by carolina cyclist »

Wow, it has been a month since I posted here. It has been a rather uneventful month other than two orgasms for me over the weekend.

We have officially ordered an EvotionWearables cage with a delivery date around July 18th. Once it arrives, I fully anticipate an extended period of complete lock up as it is custom fit and 100% travel safe. Honestly, I CANT WAIT! MrsL is becoming more and more satisfied sexually from my tongue and fingers. She gave me the glory of burying my cock inside her July 4th and I had my own fireworks! So, when she has a custom fit cage that doesn't need to come off for my air travel we will...hopefully....set some new milestones for orgasm denial!

On the new toy front, I gave MrsL a cheap starter electro stimulation kit for Mother's Day. After having to send it back to the manufacturer because one of the components was faulty we finally got to play with it this past weekend. I am in trouble. For the first time, EVER, MrsL has found something she truly enjoys. Watching her body react as she was exploring with the different "attachments" and levels was awesome. I have promised her a real grown up e-stim kit for her birthday in September. She has mentioned one of those electro shock dog training collars in passing...who knows what she will bring home herself.

I recently very carefully brought up the subject bisexuality. I read a post by Thumper several weeks back that included a type of chart outlining the continuum of sexual leanings and when I answered the questions accurately I fell squarely in the bisexual range. I am certain I have oversimplified the survey and chart.

I have learned that labels don't mean a whole lot and people should love who they love. I am quite certain I could never be "in love" with a guy; however, I do enjoy looking at guys and do fantasize about having sex with a guy. I didn't go as far as telling her I fantasize about having sex with a guy; however, I did tell her I enjoy looking at guys every once in awhile. I am not sure why I brought it up and I don't know what if anything will come of the conversation. I do know it felt good to tell her that the survey questions indicated I had bisexual tendencies.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com