[newbie] Starting again

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences

Re: [newbie] Starting again

Post by newbie »

I was successful over the weekend from having any accidents while my wife was away. I tried to keep myself occupied and that definitely helped. She arrived home late on Sunday so we just went to bed and started our week.

Monday and Tuesday were uneventful with the exception that I wore the HT almost the entire time. I only took it off for cleaning on Tuesday morning and then put it right back on. Wednesday morning came around and I awoke with a strong erection which was really pulling on my skin under my sac. It was a little painful as I don't use any lube at all anymore and put the tube on using the stocking method.

As I laid there waiting for the pressure to pass, my wife got up and went to the bathroom, and then came back to bed. Sometimes when she does this it's in anticipation of us fooling around so that she doesn't have to get up in the middle of something. When she got back to bed my pressure had subsided and I rolled over to snuggle in with her. For whatever reason I almost immediately started to initiate some foreplay, something that I have been reluctant to do to see if he would initiate. I was actually fairly aggressive for me, and soon I was really fondling her breast in an increasingly forceful way. She started to respond almost instantly and within and few minutes she had lifted her top and stripped off her pj pants and underwear. I could tell she wanted me to go down on her so I happily obliged. I had just gotten started when I could tell she was actually nearing an orgasm. It was probably one of the quicker ones she's had in a while and all of a sudden she came. It seemed to be a strong one and it was followed up with her becoming very ticklish which does happen from time to time. I came back up and we laid there together, and she seemed very happy and relaxed. We laid in each others arms for a few more minutes before we both decided it was time to get up.

For the second straight time, I remained locked and clothed while she enjoyed another orgasm. It felt great even though she doesn't reciprocate at all. Neither time did she reach down and play with me but she does gently touch me other places. I'm still very happy with where we are, and she seems to be really enjoying herself. There may come a time when she will want (need) me to be unlocked but right now seems to be happy with the way things are.

By the way, we never ever fool around in the morning during the week, always on weekends, so this was quite a difference. Also, we are traveling to her sisters house for the holiday so I'm thinking I'll remain unlocked over the weekend to avoid the possibility of being discovered but will resume being locked next week, especially now that I found out she'll be traveling for work three days next week.

I'm also starting to think about the next step. Right now we seem to be doing fine everything, but am wondering if she would consider holding my key again. In the past she was supposed to be holding it but ended up forgetting she had it so it never really worked out. She also had no interest in being involved at all, so she may feel the same way now. It's something I'll have to think about before approaching her with the subject again.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I have just caught up with your recent posts and it all makes really good reading. You are a nice change from all the guys I read about who rush headlong into trying to convince their wives and partners to be the Keyholder and get upset when it goes wrong. Your quiet, calm and measured approach really does make a nice change. I hope it ends up developing for you but at least your approach has not seen a completely negative approach from your wife.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.

Post by newbie »

Jasmic68 wrote:I have just caught up with your recent posts and it all makes really good reading. You are a nice change from all the guys I read about who rush headlong into trying to convince their wives and partners to be the Keyholder and get upset when it goes wrong. Your quiet, calm and measured approach really does make a nice change. I hope it ends up developing for you but at least your approach has not seen a completely negative approach from your wife.
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback as always. I suppose I've learned from my mistakes, and in the past I would have really pushed things forward in a much more aggressive way and would have most likely ruined it by now.

By taking my time and being patient I have arrived at a place that I've never been at before, and I'm loving it. I really have to give a lot of credit to my wife as well. At anytime she could tell me basically to knock it off, to put the device away and never get it out again, which is essentially what has happened in the past. This time she has gone along with my "kink" and in my estimate has accepted it as part of who I am and what makes me happy. She probably still doesn't get the whole idea yet but she has found that she can be pleasured and reach some really intense orgasms without PIV sex, which is contrary to what she has always believed. In addition to that I think she has begun to recognize that she doesn't need to reciprocate in any way and can just relax and enjoy. There's no need for her to feel obligated to perform oral or a handjob or even let me penetrate her, and to be honest about it there is no mess afterward that needs to be dealt with right away. Now with only her receiving oral we can both bond immediately after and bask in our feelings for each other which never used to happen in the past, it was always hurry up and grab a towel.

Like I've said in my posts, we've both come a long way and my only hope is that she further accepts my decision to remain chaste and becomes a more active participant.

For those keeping track at home, it's been 25 days since my last orgasm (handjob) and my wife has had two since then so we're on a 3 to 1 ratio right now.
0 x

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.

Post by newbie »

So I officially made it one month without an orgasm as of yesterday. Hooray for me.

Things went about as planned since my last entry. My wife was out of town the weekend before Easter, and then our whole family went to my sister-in-laws house from Thursday until Sunday evening so nothing happened either of those two weekend.

I did manage to give my wife a nice orgasm on the 23rd so I know she is doing just fine in that area, but she is probably due for another one pretty soon so I'll be more than happy to oblige. I'm still keeping an eye on our situation and looking for any clues that my wife isn't enjoying this but so far I haven't seen anything. She seems particularly happy and I really honestly feel that she is enjoying receiving many orgasms to my none. Since we have switched over to only her receiving oral satisfaction she seems to be more open to fooling around more frequently. Like I stated above, I was actually able to have sex with her on a weekday morning at like 5 o'clock in the morning. We fooled around and I went down on her, and she really enjoyed it. It wasn't that long ago that this never would have happened, both doing it on a weekday morning and then laying there in each others arms afterward. She really seemed relaxed and content, just laying there and gently stroking my arm.

I've been wearing it every night except when we were out of town for the weekend, but then Sunday morning I went right back in. She's obviously very used to seeing it laying around in the morning so that's no longer an issue at all. I might start wearing it 24/7 but I think I'll get a new device before I do that. I'm currently in a HT Version 2 standard tube which is fine, but I think I want something smaller, more discrete, and more restrictive. I'm leaning toward getting a Steelworxx Steelheart because I prefer the enclosed style over a cage, and I especially like the smooth exterior. I'l have to start taking some measurements in the flaccid state to make sure I get the right length and diameter. I'm currently in a 40 mm ring so I think I'll go with that again. Anyway, I'll figure out what's right for me and get one on order.

My wife left this morning for California and will be returning on the 31st, so there won't be any fooling around this week, but maybe this coming weekend, so that means I need to be diligent and not submit to my desire to masturbate which means I'll most likely stay locked up until she returns.

I wish there was more to report, but right now things are remaining steady in the chastity sense. She is well aware that I am generally always locked when we're together, and she has allowed herself to enjoy as many orgasms as she wants...guilt free, and THAT is the greatest turn on for me that I could ever ask for.
0 x

Post by newbie »

I was looking at the calendar earlier and I noticed that I've only had one orgasm (a hand job where I wasn't even hard and it didn't last very long) since February 8th. So then counting today would be the 51st day with one orgasm back on the 28th. I know there's alot of math there and most people couldn't care less, but I wanted to write this down as I feel this has to be my longest stretch of any kind. My wife has had four in the same stretch, which to be honest is a lot more orgasms for that length of time than she would normally have.

Like I've explained a bunch of times in previous posts, my wife could go for long periods of time without feeling the need for sex, and I could never really put my finger on why. When we did finally have it it would be great and we both enjoyed it, but for the most part it was something she could live without. I believe she just had a low libido and it wasn't that important to her. Now when I initiate foreplay (she still isn't there yet) she seems to respond much more and quicker, and really seems to enjoy just being able to receive pleasure without having to really do anything in return. I've noticed that she is very quick to pull her top up so I have full access to her lovely breasts, but more than that she seems to quickly pull her pj bottoms off in anticipation of what is coming. In fact when I change positions to be more on top of her while enjoying her breasts, she will usually pull the sheets up over my head in a way that tells me she wants me to slide down her to give her oral. She never expresses any concern of need for me to take off my clothes even though she is obviously aware that I am still fully dressed sometimes. There is no guilt, she is just "in the moment" and is focused on her own pleasure. Sometimes I do strip down but even then there isn't any reciprocation.

When it's over, and the shuddering and gasping of the orgasm has passed, she settles into a loving and caring relaxed woman who wants to hold me tightly in her arms and snuggle in close. That is my most favorite place to be, and we can just lay there for a long time. As I lay there I can get a real sense of her happiness and post orgasm euphoria while all the while understanding that the sex part is over and there will not be any type of sexual reciprocation from her toward me. She's done, and when she decides she's done laying there with me she will just get up and get dressed, leaving me laying there completely turned on without any means of relieving it. At that time I realize that she is giving me exactly what I asked for, and that she is really starting to get into the benefits of having me in chastity.

I really hope we continue down this road, and am certainly very thankful that I have a wife who is willing to give this a chance.
0 x

Post by newbie »

Last night my wife and I went out to watch the Final Four with some friends and had a great time. we got home late and immediately headed to bed. Once we climbed in bed we both started in on some great foreplay. As things got more and more heated we both quickly stripped down naked.

Now keep in mind, I had been locked all day so I was still locked when we climbed in bed.

I began playing with her breasts and she really began getting into it. I then proceeded to play with her pussy and before long she was very wet. I slid down her body and began giving her oral, while my body was perpendicular to hers. All of a sudden I felt her hand slide down between my legs and start playing with my balls. I was a little shocked as she has pretty much never played with me while I was locked up. This continued with me going down on her and her hand playing with my balls, even putting her fingers underneath my base ring and rubbing my sac. I turned to straddle her body so we were in a 69 position and we both continued playing with each other. This went on for quite a while until I decided that I wanted her to sit on my face.

This is something that we really never do, having her sit on my face and rubbing her wet pussy all over me, but sure enough I rolled over and moved her around to where she was doing just that. I was really gyrating by then and she was sliding up and down my face, in fact she was pressing so hard she was making it impossible for me to breath. I haven't seen her this turned on in a long time. Things continued and she was reaching behind her playing with my balls/device when she blurted out "take that off and f*ck me!", and then she said it again as she was climbing off me. I have to admit it really surprised me and I immediately reached over to my nightstand and started feeling around for the key. I swear I was grabbing everything BUT that, but I eventually found it. I knew if I didn't get my device off soon she would lose her patients and probably tell me to get rid of that stupid thing like she has before.

I think she told me to take is off so I could f*ck her one more time while I was frantically trying to get my device off. It wasn't hard to get off because..... I wasn't hard. I was very in-the-moment pleasing her and that combined with going out and having some cocktails left me with a very limp dick once the device came off. She immediately grabbed it, and realizing it was soft began stroking it with a vengeance. In my defense my wife has never been one for subtlety, and instead of a nice gentle stroking she tends to be too aggressive for me to become erect. But regardless, there was just no way I was getting hard. I tried thinking of things that really turn me on but in doing that it just made me feel like I wanted to cum. Now up until last night I hadn't had an orgasm for 1 month and 5 days, so before I knew it I was cumming all over my stomach as she continued to give me a hand job.

When she finished she climbed out of bed and went to get a towel for me to clean up. We cleaned everything up and she got dressed in her pjs again and slid into bed to sleep. I stayed naked and unlocked for the remainder of the night and in the morning I locked back up and got dressed. There was no more fooling around in the morning, and I was trying to get a feel for her mood, and found that she seemed her normal upbeat self. As the day moved along she seemed perfectly fine and we hugged and kissed each other throughout the day.

Looking back on what happened, I think this was a major milestone in our journey even though I couldn't perform at all the way she wanted. She actually was playing with my balls knowing I was liking it and knowing she couldn't play with "her" penis. That in itself was huge for us, but even bigger was when she said in an almost demanding tone for me to "take it off and f*ck me!"..... I mean WOW, I think that is exactly what I always wanted to hear from my wife. She was aware that I was locked and having sex with her, she was playing with my locked cock and balls, and then told me to unlock and f*ck her.

I still can't believe she said that to me, and of course I really wish I could have done what she told me to do, but I also know that she had at least a couple of orgasms while I was playing with her and going down on her. It's also great to know that she is well aware that I am locked almost all the time around her and it doesn't bother her anymore. Before we went out I was getting out of the shower and I saw her glance up at the device as she walked in...completely unfazed.

I do want her to realize that it wasn't the device that made me limp as it tends to be alcohol that relaxes me to the point that I can't get hard. I think we'll talk about that tonight, and I might request a do-over. :) Besides that I couldn't be happier with how things went, and it seems like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
0 x

Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

One of my favorite things is when I'm bringing my wife to climax and she grabs my balls and starts squeezing and pulling on them.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

Actually the device might have something to do do with why you stayed flaccid. My Wife has learnt that if she wants me inside her then she has to give me a good half hour after she has released me before I can get an erection. That is fine as we just carry on with the foreplay and it has even helped me stay chaste as she cums so quickly. This is the one area of chastity that she is concerned about though as it removes any chance of complete spontaneity.

It is a bit confusing though as before she removes the device I can be rock solid in the root of my penis, so you would think this would easily turn into a full raging erection. But it doesn't. I have no idea why.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.

Post by newbie »

Jasmic68 wrote:Actually the device might have something to do do with why you stayed flaccid. My Wife has learnt that if she wants me inside her then she has to give me a good half hour after she has released me before I can get an erection. That is fine as we just carry on with the foreplay and it has even helped me stay chaste as she cums so quickly. This is the one area of chastity that she is concerned about though as it removes any chance of complete spontaneity.

It is a bit confusing though as before she removes the device I can be rock solid in the root of my penis, so you would think this would easily turn into a full raging erection. But it doesn't. I have no idea why.
This makes a lot of sense, and might just be what's going on with my wife and I. My wife doesn't always need my penis when we make love, and it might be only 1 out of 4 times or something, but when she wants it she wants it RIGHT NOW and doesn't even like the time it takes for me to unlock and then wants it to be hard immediately. Anyway, your method of waiting for a bit after I'm unlocked to try to get hard.

My wife has also complained some in the past that she wants it when she wants it and shouldn't have to wait or hand me a key or anything. I'm thinking that she's the one who knows when she's going to want my penis and if she already knows it's locked up (like she does now) then if she kept one of the keys and simply handed it to me when she was in the mood then that would most likely take care of the situation. I have no problem getting hard generally, but coming out of the device and being instantly aggressively stroked just doesn't doing it for me. Thanks for the thoughts.
0 x

Post by newbie »

So I was sort of keeping tabs on my wife's mood ever since we had our intense lovemaking on Saturday night to make sure she was still ok. To my surprise she was very upbeat and positive all day Sunday and Sunday evening. Sunday night we both went to bed together but not much cuddling happened as we were both pretty exhausted. I actually went to bed a little while before she did, and one thing I noticed is that when she usually enters the bedroom she will turn on all the lights even if I'm trying to sleep, but this time she quietly went over and turned on one lamp as low as it would go to give her just enough light to get ready and climb in bed.

As morning arrived we were starting to wake up and I was finally able to spoon with her, holding her close and pressing my device firmly into her backside felt great. We laid there for the longest time until I absolutely had to get up and get ready for work. It was a nice morning.

I've decided to stay locked since yesterday without removing it in the shower because after Saturday night I'm not concerned about anything related to my wife. I really think that considering the circumstances that happened on that night she has reacted (or hasn't reacted, more importantly) better than I could have asked for.

To sum up the events....she knew I was locked when we climbed into bed. As I was pleasuring her she began to play with my device/balls which she has never done before, and she kept it up for a long time driving me crazy. When she felt that she needed her penis she told me very directly to "take it off and f*ck me!" which is totally not her usual character. I was fumbling trying to find the key in the pitch dark and she didn't loose patience with me like she has done the only other time we attempted something like this, instead she waited and just repeated her "command". Once the device was off she immediately grabbed it, and I know that it would have probably been more of a turn off to touch her penis as soon as it comes out of a tube after being in there for a long time...it definitely didn't bother her. She was trying and trying to get it hard but it was obvious it wasn't going to, so I think she realized that and instead worked at making me cum by her hand job. She never complained or commented like she has before about why it's not getting hard, and asking me if I have ED or something. She just simply got up, got me a towel, got dressed, and went to sleep. No complaining, nothing at all, just basically went to bed.

It's like she now understands and accepts the fact that I'm locked in our lovemaking, and she has found that she really loves all the attention she receives in bed. She has discovered that receiving oral can give her as many orgasms (or more) than she would receive otherwise, and that if she wants me unlocked she just has to tell me and I will immediately do it. The way she told me to take it off was very hot, and it's something I hope to hear more of in the future.
0 x